10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Carlos California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Carlos California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Carlos California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Carlos California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Carlos California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Carlos California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Carlos California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Carlos California:
Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos
Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos is located in San Carlos, 21 miles from San Francisco and 23 miles from San Jose.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Berkeley is 25 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood C, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos
With a central location in Silicon Valley, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cooking facilities. San Francisco International Airport is just 12 miles away.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos offers an outdoor heated swimming pool and an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.All rooms feature a work area with a well-lit desk and an ergonomic chair. A small fridge and microwave, along with a tea/coffee maker, are provided in each room.A continental breakfast including hot and cold items is available each morning. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos is adjacent to San Carlos Airport and a transportation service is available upon request.
- Super nice/clean room. Awesome breakfast all for a great price!
- The hotel is in a nice area, close to the freeway and was near where our event was taking place. The hotel staff was friendly, probably some of the best customer service we’ve had at a hotel. The complimentary breakfast was good with options for everyone. We’d definitely stay here again.
Staff very pleasant, bed very comfortable, quiet, excellent breakfast buffet.
Enjoyed chocolate chip cookies!
- The staff was very friendly , bed was so comfortable. Shower worked well , good location to freeway , breakfast was good
- Breakfast selections were inconsistent. The sausage patties were excellent. The bacon was not good and the Canadian bacon could have been a little thicker. The rest of the selections were very nice.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA
Providing a free daily hot breakfast buffet along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA is non-smoking and close to local attractions, including Redwood City city centre.Begin the day at the Country Inn and Suites San Carlos with a workout in the on-site fitness centre or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Browse the internet with free wireless access.The Hiller Aviation Museum, Coyote Point Museum and San Francisco International Airport are located only a short drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA. The Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia and Crystal Springs Golf Course are also nearby.
- The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location was convenient.
- Breakfast was very generous. Worth that in of itself.
- Comfortable room for what we needed. Great location, close to our daughter’s house.
- The Inn is quiet, clean, comfortable and convenient off HW 101. The full breakfast has variety. I appreciated the assortment of reading material on arrival and the quick breakfast items as I checked out.
- The beds were very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotels and I slept great here. The towels were so soft. The breakfast was more than I expected. There were eggs, sausage, oatmeal, and waffles in addition to your typical hotel breakfast foods.
Hotel San Carlos
Near the San Mateo Expo Center and only minutes from San Francisco International Airport, this San Carlos, California hotel offers many free amenities as well as in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at Hotel San Carlos with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy browsing the internet with free wireless access.Easily discover top-rated golf courses, whale watching tours and scenic hiking trails at nearby Half Moon Bay. The San Carlos Hotel is also located close to a variety of local shopping centers and restaurants.
- Really good and clean room, even a small coffee maker in the room.
- This was a perfect room for me. Sizable, comfortable and clean. All of that for at least 33% less than the chain hotel across the street. Very pleasant staff, and very central to good dinner options.
- Manager made sure we got a disability room since my wife is in a wheelchair and cannot climb stairs. Breakfast was more than I expected….very nice.
- Very good central location. Parking was readily available. Close to public transportation and restaurants. Wi-Fi worked great, despite having multiple devices connected. Staff was friendly enough.
- Clean and nice rooms. Fridge, freezer & microwave. Bed was comfortable. Dish TV with complete ( I think) channel lineup. Will definitely stay here again.
Good Nite Inn Redwood City
Good Nite Inn Redwood City offers accommodations in Redwood City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 22 miles from Good Nite Inn Redwood, and San Jose is 22 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice quiet room, comfortable beds. Easy on and off the freeway. We were there to visit a family member in the hospital in Palo Alto (no affordable places there) Only took 5 minutes to get to Palo Alto on the freeway. Very friendly and accomodating staff. We ended up needing to stay an extra night and they were very helpful.
- We were in a newly remodeled room. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were crisp and clean. The bathroom was extremely clean, you could tell everything was new. We also liked that I-hop was right next door. The staff was very friendly and Renee was willing to go above and beyond to get me the help I needed one night. In fact all staff seemed pleased to help with anything we needed.
- comfortable bed, clean updated room, friendly and kind staff very helpful.
- The vending machine actually worked. The lady at reception gave me a cookie as consolation subsequent to narrating my issues with my stay; it was a welcome friendly gesture.
- Even though their going through remodel… the staying was very comfortable. All the linens were crispy white?
Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City
Located in Belmont, 20 miles from San Francisco, Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Motel 6 Belmont, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff went out of there way to make sure that I felt comfortable, and the maid service always come around to replenish my room with supplies.
- Clean and comfortable – and they left the light on for me. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- The hardwood floors in the room are much better than carpet and the grassy areas near our building was great for our dogs! The location was perfect for our needs this trip. We have stayed here before because of location.
- The measure of a great staff is how they address the inevitable things that come up during a lengthy stay. This staff was top notch –
- Didn’t stay in the building pictured. Room had no lamps, one night table, the wall lights were missing lightbulbs. The sprinkler in the ceiling had a towel stuffed into it. Cold, bare.
Pacific Inn Redwood City
One of our top picks in Redwood City.This hotel is 1 miles from downtown Redwood City and 4 miles from Stanford University. This hotel provides a business center and microwave in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Pacific Inn Redwood City. A coffee maker and small refrigerator are also included. A spa bathtub is provided in most rooms.The Redwood City Pacific Inn provides a daily breakfast and coffee in the lobby. The hotel has laundry facilities available. Free parking is offered.The Pacific Inn is 5 miles from the San Carlos Airport. The Stanford Shopping Center is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Perfect place to stay while my husband is at Stanford.
- Very big room with comfy king size bed, big bath and TV, good breakfast
- Stuff was great, room much better than expected, place nice and clean, room had a good location , quite, roomy with all what we needed, including a jacuzzi which did not use, did not have enough time. parking stalls are very reduce,, only inconvenience.
- Jacuzzi tub was worn and not very effective. Room was clean, beds comfortable.
- The bed was nice and large with very comfortable pillows to me! Very nice and roomy jacuzzi tubs. Room was neat and modern
Pullman San Francisco Bay
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Redwood City, 20 miles from San Francisco, Pullman San Francisco Bay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Pullman San Francisco Bay, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and brand new from the recent renovations. Carpet, wallpaper, tv, furniture… There was a fridge in the room so that I could make my own breakfast. (See photo) The staff brought a table and chair out to the dock so I can watch the sunset by the water while there was a private function by the pool area.
- The view of the water was great! The staff was very helpful.
- Room was beautiful – bigger than my own apartment! Andrew at the front desk couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful, so great!
- All good – nice room, spacious, clean, good vibe at the lounge, good services overall.
- Clean, tidy, good breakfast, welcoming staff, reasonable fitness(good that it was open 24 hours, though)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont
Located 11.6 miles from San Francisco International Airport, this Belmont, California hotel provides a microwave and a refrigerator in each room. A well equipped gym is available at the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont offers a daily hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, juice and coffee. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Classic rooms are decorated in tan colors, wood furniture and include a flat-screen cable TV. Belmont Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also provides in-room coffee facilities.Downtown San Francisco is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Stanford University is 11 miles away.
- The property was clean, well located and had a great breakfast!!!! It was a short drive to shopping, restaurants and the Convention Center
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast. Kept updated.
The staff were so friendly and went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed!
I loved that they provided a shower cap!! Great touch!
Great location to the Caltrain.
- Location was good. Mattress was uncomfortable to the point we didn’t sleep. Someone’s dirty underwear was left in the room. How could housekeeping not seen that? In one area of the room the floor was sticky. When we went to complain it was like they didn’t care.
- Staff are very attentive and friendly. Beds are comfortable. Rooms and property are clean.
Los Prados Hotel
Located 1 miles from San Mateo Expo Center, this San Mateo hotel offers a free daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A fitness center is on site.Satellite TV is featured in each room at Los Prados Hotel. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included.San Francisco International Airport is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Los Prados. Great America Theme Park is a 25-minute drive away.
- Let customers check in earlier if the room is available.too of a late check in.close to
- Clean room. Plenty of parking. Close to restaurants.
- Great location, large room with very comfortable beds and pillows – the toilet/bath room was a bit small but overall really good value for the price in this area.
- The staff was great and very accommodating. The bed was VERY comfortable. The tub was a great size also. Room was clean, and very quiet. No noise disruption which was nice.
It has a good location
Excellent room size
It has a microwave and coffee machine
Top Hotels In San Carlos California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Carlos California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Carlos California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Carlos California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!