10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Carlos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Carlos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Carlos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Carlos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Carlos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Carlos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Carlos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Carlos Andalucía:
One of our top picks in San Fernando.Hotel H2 Salymar is in central San Fernando, in the Cádiz region, across from San Pedro and San Pablo churches. It offers a free Wi-Fi hotspot.Rooms in Salymar H2 all have reading lamps, air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. There is also a stylish restaurant on site, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. Spend a day on the beach or in Cádiz, which are only a short distance away by car.H2 Salymar hotel is in the center of the city, a short distance from the bus stop and the train station. It is also close to the marina observatory. The hotel can also arrange visits to Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre and local wineries.
- Location. Lots of restaurants and stores close by.
- Very good location, in the middle of the town. Plenty of restaurants nearby and during weekends pretty vivid night-life. Friendly staff, clean & quiet rooms. Safe (charged) parking nearby. A good quality-price ratio.
- Great hotel considering the design and atmosphere. Rooms are quite big and some of them have a really great view on a cathedral right across the tram tracks ( but we did not see any tram driving in 2 days stay there ). I must also point out that if you bump into Francesco at the reception, he is one of the best tourist workers that we came across in our trip through Spain. His english is great and also has some awesome recommendations about restaurants, beaches and in general what to do in San Fernando. Thumbs up Fran!! :). Location of the hotel is just perfect as you do not need to walk more than 2 min to get to the centre of everything.
- Parking even though we had to pay extra it was worth it as hotel is right in the middle of tram ways and only authorised vehicles can go to hotel and parking only . So leaving car there was great . Pillows where excellent . Bed a bit on hard side for my liking . View was great . Sun coming in room was beautiful . It has a huge bath , yes !!! And a mini fridge . Tv channels worked excellent and big spacious wardrobe . ??
- Breakfast was quite limited and also the room was a little strange with the glass bathroom. Otherwise, the location in San Fernando was good, right in the center of the town.
Hotel Bahia Sur
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur offers accommodations in San Fernando. Cádiz is 6 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Y Apartamentos Bahia Sur also includes a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur, and Conil de la Frontera is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hotel y Apartamentos Bahia Sur.
- Location quite good, asked for a double bed, received two singles. The half board food was not that good no choice and just warm. To compare to other 4star hotels no comparison. Parking on site ? Not easy to find car parking close to hotel. Overall could have found a better hotel for the price paid.
- Nice pool area. Nice location and very good breakfast
- Location and public transport into the city, perfect
- The staff was really nice all the time, nice views from the balcony.
- huge space, close to shopping mall and all restaurants, good value for money
Hotel Roma offers accommodations in San Fernando.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 7 miles from Hotel Roma, and Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 21 miles away.
- La cama era muy cómoda y la ubicación del hotel genial.
- no me gusto nada, son estafadores, no les importa la comodidad ni la necesidad de sus clientes, espere una respuesta desde hace una semana,muy sencilla el si la habitación para mis padres daba al exterior.. no me respondieron ya que si se pasaba el plazo de reserva tendria que pagar obligatoriamente los 80 euro que se an quedao sin que mis padres disfrutaran del hotel…. claro que no se quedara asin, estaran denunciados con sus hojas de reclamación si no revibo la devolución de un dinero que me han robado por no atender a sus clientes.
- Elegimos por ubicación y precio. Aunque en 10 minutos a pie te cruzas San Fernando.
- La ubicación en pleno centro de San Fernando. El precio.
- Está ubicado en la calle real, el centro de San Fernando
Hotel Las Canteras de Puerto Real
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Las Canteras de Puerto Real offers accommodations in Puerto Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cádiz is 6 miles from Las Canteras Puerto Real, and Jerez de la Frontera is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Las Canteras de Puerto Real.
- The owner and lady at reception (I can’t remember her name!) was so lovely and helpful, she was extremely accommodating and really went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our stay, not just in her hotel but in the region in general. She recommended a superb beach and let us modify our stay in order to change our dates of travel without any extra charge. Fantastic customer service, the best I had experienced in Spain so far.
- Great atmosphere, nice relaxed attitude of personel, clearly favourite of locals. Very close to excellent train services, train station.
- La luz y la amplitud de las ventanas y la habitacion
- ruime kamer, mooi terras met uitzicht op tuin met ooievaars, goed restaurant, vriendelijke bediening, goede ligging, rustig, parkeermogelijkheden vlakbij en gratis
- El hotel es de 1 estrella aunque el dueño dice que es como un hotel de 3 estrellas. No funcionaba el mando de la televisión y el chico de la recepción nos dijo que nos levantamos a cambiar
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Real, 7 miles from Cádiz, Hotel Catalán features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 10 miles from Hotel Catalán, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles away. Jerez Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Great situation, clean, comfortable room. No noise, good breakfast. Close to town. Would stay again
- Family owned and staffed; well maintained property; comfortable, clean and quiet room and bath; comfortable beds; free and on-premise parking; excellent restaurant in house (large menu); sumptuous breakfast (reasonably priced and served early); close proximity to highways; short distance from Cadiz and its beaches.
Nice friendly bar, restaurant attached.
Easy acces to autopista and 5 mins drive to Cadiz. Puerta Real a really nice place too, comes alive at night. Great atmosphere and a fraction of the cost of staying in Cadiz.
- Clean, comfortable, helpful staff especially when arriving very late at night. A delightful place to stay.
- Only stayed one night and everything was fine. staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Caballo Negro
One of our top picks in Puerto Real.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Caballo Negro offers accommodations in Puerto Real, just 7 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 10 miles from Hotel Caballo Negro, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- A very nice hotel, large room and quiet. Soft bed clean sheets and a fridge.
Location was ok, close to Jerez and Puerto Real.
- Big bathroom, realy big and clen, big room, very clean hotel, very very very nice. Ambient arround hotel is great, children playground etc.
- The size of the room was good, comfy beds, nice bathroom. Air conditioning/ heating was good. Free Wifi was excellent, could watch the MotoGP on the computer. Parking on site. Not far with transport from the beach/supermarket. We need to speak more spanish.
- friendly staff, rooms were clean and cozy,beds comfortable.
Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur is located in Puerto Real in the region of Andalusia, just 7 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 10 miles from Gran Hotel Ciudad Del Sur, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The parking was so easy compared to the hotels squashed into Cadiz
- The hotel was very clean and staff were mostly quite helpful.
- El perfume suave y a limpio de todo el hotel. Los precios de la cafetería y servicio de habitaciones!
Me parece un hotel muy tranquilo a las afueras de Puerto Real con habitaciones insonorizadas. Buen servicio de cafetería y restaurante. Y un personal muy amable
Espero volver a repetir
La disponibilité du personnel . La taille des chambres qui est suffisante et la propreté .
Hotel Regio Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Regio Cádiz offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hotel Regio Cádiz, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
It was clean and bright and well located in the New Town with a very good cheap bus route straight into the centre of Cadiz. It meant good choice of bars and restaurants in both locations.
The staff were Very helpful with good recommendations for restaurants and for travel.
At least the breakfast room was more inviting than the room but don’t try and drink the very poor quality coffee or eat cold lumpy croissants
The receptionist were friendly and helpful
- The breakfast was of excellent quality and always fresh and there was more than enough to eat
- The hotel met all our expectations. This is the 3rd time we stayed at this hotel. It seems that it has been refurbished. It is very clean and with a very good breakfast.Everything is marked and fresh. Staff is super helpful. Location is great too
- The cleanliness, the staff were so helpful, we used it for it’s closeness to the Hospital, just mere steps away, and will def use again! My daughter has been before for a weekend break, and my 2 daughters & husband booked in before , also when I was in hospital
- It was clean and bright and well located in the New Town with a very good cheap bus route straight into the centre of Cadiz. It meant good choice of bars and restaurants in both locations.
Hotel Playa Victoria
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this modern hotel is on Playa de la Victoria Beach, 2 miles from central Cádiz. It has a large outdoor pool, a terrace with ocean views, and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Playa Victoria have air conditioning, a TV, a minibar and a safe. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Victoria has a bar and an elegant restaurant. Room service is also available.There is a 24-hour front desk desk and you can rent a car from the tour desk. There is a laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service.
- The balcony with room for sunbeds. Sea view Access to beach. Access to Cadiz town. Bath plus shower.
- Nice location if you come for the beach. around 2 km to the historical center (or 5 min, 5 euro taxi ride). Big room with nice balcony.
- The view from the terrace was amazing, a good choice of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Several buses go to the old town from nearby or a pleasant (but long) walk along the seafront. The hotel has a friendly feel to it. Great for a beach and city break.
- The views from the room were spectacular! The price for this location is unbeatable. We stayed for only one night but the staff was accommodating and helpful allowing a free early check-in and a bargain late check out allowing us to make the most of our short time in Cadiz!
- The whole hotel experience was excellent and the staff so helpful with their local knowledge. Wonderful beach and sea views from our 6th floor rooms and balconies.
Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Victoria Beach, just 1.5 miles outside Cádiz, Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel features a restaurant and stylish rooms. It has a 24-hour front desk.Each spacious, air-conditioned room has modern décor, a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is a minibar and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in La Caleta’s restaurant. Mediterranean cuisine is offered for dinner.Buses to central Cádiz stop 650 feet from the hotel. Jerez de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera and El Puerto de Santa María are within a 30 minute drive of the hotel.
- The amazing breakfast with ocean view, the staff was very helpfull. They told me that the parking reservation is not possible but when we arrived the place was waiting for us-really great!
- Like the sea view, fire detection system made my wife feel safe, breakfast really good plenty of choice
- Restaurant under staffed – one man trying to serve drinks and meals to 26 people
- Good Variety at Breakfast..bu should be offered as free included for this current Hotel situation
- The breakfast was great loads of choice.the room was good.liked the choc cake that came to room for my birthday.
Top Hotels In San Carlos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Carlos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Carlos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Carlos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!