10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Bernardo Risaralda – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bernardo Risaralda is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Bernardo Risaralda. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bernardo Risaralda. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bernardo Risaralda. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Bernardo Risaralda right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Bernardo Risaralda with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Bernardo Risaralda:
Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground, Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Pereira is 14 miles from Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio, and Ibagué is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Was a pleasure to be there with my family, they are very friendly. The house is big, the kitchen need some dishes, but in general everything was wonderful.
- Excelente la atención por parte de Don Armando. Hospitalidad y buen servicio. El desayuno es delicioso. Un espacio propio para relajarse y disfrutar del entorno. Cerca a Salento.
- Excelente atención por parte del señor Armando, mucha limpieza en los cuartos y el lugar super cómodo
- La habitación muy cómoda, el servicio por parte de Don Armando y todas las personas muy muy bueno
- Un sitio muy agradable, limpio y bonito, pero la amabilidad de las personas encargadas de la un plus único.
Terrazas de Salento
One of our best sellers in Salento! Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Terrazas de Salento features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Pereira is 15 miles from Terrazas de Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- We absolutely loved this place. Rooms are wonderful, warm, spacious, comfortable, cozy with magnificent views of Salento. It was raining quite heavily on two of the three days we were there so we enjoyed staying in and watching the rain from our room. The owner has done a really great job with the place, and staff is hospitable and kind. Can’t thank them enough for making our stay and experience in Salento unforgettable. Great value for money.
- The hotel was beautiful. It had a garden with a lovely view of town and it’s location is perfect to explore it. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The host was very nice and helpful, offering his advice on what to see.
- Beautiful tradition built house with fantastic views over the valley. Staff very friendly especially Yuliana she was brilliant. Her English is superb and she helped us so much with her wonderful recommendations. She also helped sort out things when our flight was delayed went out of her way to make sure we were ok. Honestly I’d stay here for her service alone.
- The hotel was beautifully made and decorated, very high quality. We loved the inner courtyard garden. The staff were very friendly and it was in a nice quiet location but handy for everything. We had some very nice conversations with our host while enjoying some fantastic breakfasts.
- Terrazas de Salento is a beautifully designed, small hotel in a perfect location. It is bar far the best option in town. The staff are all welcoming and helpful. Our room (w/ three terraces & bathtub) was spotlessly clean, comfortable and really pretty. The views are fantastic! There is communal filtered water to fill personal bottles (woo hoo!) and breakfast is quite good. They also provide fast laundry services, onsite in a quality machine/dryer for a very reasonable rate. Thank you for everything, we loved our stay!
Hostal Bosque de Niebla
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Bosque de Niebla offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Hostal Bosque de Niebla, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Judith is a wonderful host who loves to make sure you are ok. She makes a great authentic breakfast and even did our laundry.
The place is secure and your room is off of the internal courtyard. Bedroom basic but clean and the bed was super comfortable.
Hot water and room was tidied on a daily basis
- The bed is very comfort. Toilet is clean and hot shower. Friendly staff. They allow me.tonuse their kitchen. Convinient.
- Super friendly, comfortable beds, hot water, only 5 min walk from main square
- Nicest shower I had in Colombia after traveling for two months. Beds are confortable
- Judith is a wonderful host who loves to make sure you are ok. She makes a great authentic breakfast and even did our laundry.
One of our top picks in Pereira.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Tangara is located in Pereira, just 4.2 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manizales is 20 miles from Hotel Tangara, and Armenia is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- the room, the bed, the staff, everything excellent
- Very nice location and nice view, the room was big enough for the nice bed and to walk around, very happy to say the staff has been well trained and every single one of them had a great attitude and great customer service.
Friendly personal. We had a small issue with the room key , which locked our door, and we had to wait to reprogram the card to be able to enter again . The manager wanted to make up for the lost time, and drove us into town with his own car. Where in the world do you find this kind of service?
Nice and cheap restaurant just in front of the hotel.
- Great city views, staff helpful, comfortable, OK – not great free breakfast. Most important good promo discount negating the public transit limitations.
Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios
Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios is located in Salento, 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ibagué is 28 miles from Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios, and Manizales is 31 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- La abitacion cómodas y espaciosas mucha tranquilidad
- Si quieres tranquilidad y desconexión de la ciudad, estas en el lugar indicado. La senora Monica es muy amable y atenta con sus huespedes,ambiente familiar.
- Die Herzlichkeit von Margarita und reinaldo, die Schäfer Hündin Reina, die Natur
- La atención muy buena, un lugar para descansar y relajarse
- Sehr ruhig. Toll gelegen im Grünen. Sehr freundlich
Hotel Imperio la 16
One of our best sellers in Pereira! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Imperio la 16 offers accommodations in Pereira, just 6 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manizales is 22 miles from Hotel Imperio la 16 , and Armenia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Imperio la 16.
- There was plenty of hot water and the cleaning staff was excellent.
- Very clean and comfortable room for the price. Perfect place for a one night stay over
- Buena ubicación, buen desayuno, cerca del terminal a 5 minutos en taxi.
- Limpio… Buena relación calidad – precio… Buen desayuno, camas cómodas …
- El personal es muy amable y atento, siempre pendientes de las necesidades
Hotel Reserva Monarca
One of our top picks in Salento.Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Reserva Monarca features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Pereira is 12 miles from Hotel Reserva Monarca, and Ibagué is 29 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Superb – we were upgraded to the most fabulous suite with an unparrelled view, staff went out of their way to be helpful and informative. Wonderful chef cooked excellent food- she even prepared a vegetarian meal that wasn’t on the menu. The best and most comfy bed of our whole trip. Would definitely return!
- We had the best experience. The view is unparalleled, the staff is amazing, and the ease of arranging any activity in the area was a relief. We will absolutely be back for another stay, as it was so difficult to leave. It was perfect to be outside of town with a gorgeous view over the valley.
- Beautiful contemporary property with amazing views of the Andes. The staff was fantastic.
- The view was amazing. The free breakfast was delicious. Christian at the front desk was extremely helpful. He gave us excellent tips, restaurant recomendarions, and was our overall go-to guy. Beautiful place!
We had a view room on the back side of the hotel. Fantastic views, balcony, birds and flowers.
A beautiful fish pond on one side of the building. Sooper location. Twenty minutes from both Salento and Filandia. The room itself was very good but not really exceptional but the location and views were wonderful. Staff was very good. Hot tub and sauna to relax in after dark! A great place to stay. More expensive than many in the area but well worth it if it fits your budget.
Todd and Cheryl from Denver, U.S.A.
Casa La Eliana
One of our best sellers in Salento! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa La Eliana offers accommodations in Salento. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Casa La Eliana, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Casa La Eliana.
The view from the room that we stayed is fantastic. The room and the common area is very cozy, and high makes you feel like at home.
It’s close to the bus station.
The owner is very friendly and staff are helpful.
About the check in before 9:00, it is understamdable.
So for those who came from Medellin or Bogotá, please reserve your bus ticket in advance ( in Medellin, don’t take the bus after 11:00am)
- Great staff. Jesus is so knowledgeable and helpful about the local area. Staff were all lovely and beds were comfy. Balcony room has nice views over the town and surrounding countryside. Food in restaurant was excellent!
- Stayed in the apartment (be aware the kitchen/bathroom are shared). All was very comfortable and clean. Housekeeping everyday. Kitchen well stocked. Good location in a beautiful town. The food at the restaurant was great, best curries we have had in South America! Staff was very pleasant and helpful!
- Great showers, clean, very nice owner, quite and beautiful garden.
- Nice and simple apartment. Kitchen and bathroom are shared and were good and clean. Staff was nice and location was 5min walk from the main plaza.
- The view from the room that we stayed is fantastic. The room and the common area is very cozy, and high makes you feel like at home.
Hotel Salento Real Eje Cafetero
One of our top picks in Salento.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Salento Real Eje Cafetero offers accommodations in Salento.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hotel Salento Real Eje Cafetero, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Rustic decoration. Neat ambience. Breakfast was delicious. Location was fantastic, very close to the Calle Real where all the craft stores and restaurants are. Private parking is great! Adorable waiters and bellboy. Patio gives a very cosy and colonial ambience to the hotel. Bathrooms are renovated and very clean.
- Fog Walkers staff was really helpful even though we didn’t go on any of their tours. All staff were helpful and the breakfast was one of the best we had.
The beauty of the place , the kindness of their owner
And the capacity to have the fiare required
- Convenient location & comfortable. Staff were warm, helpful & friendly, English speaking Receptionists helped us to book onward travel to Medellin. Pancakes & syrup instead of Arepas 👍👏.
We really enjoyed staying at the hotel and highly recommend it. Since we were arriving from the airport in Pereira, we arranged via email, to be picked up at there. That went very smoothly and the staff helped us arrange the next leg of our trip, too. The hotel, itself, is comfortable. We paid a bit extra for a room with a view and we did have one, but it was of a parking lot. Since we were only in our room in the morning and at night, I would skip that extra. Breakfast was very tasty. I especially
enjoyed the different types of rolls. There was one with a bit of coconut that I liked a great deal.
Hostal Vista Hermosa Salento
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Vista Hermosa Salento offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Hostal Vista Hermosa Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- I really enjoyed my stay in this family run hostel. Big and comfortable room, comfortable bed. Everything was very clean! Staff was very nice, in particular Viviana and her son gave me useful tips to organize activities and tours. There is a common garden where you can relax and enjoy a pleasant view of the valley, and a common kitchen to cook your food. The hostel is located just 5 minutes walk from the main square of Salento. Peaceful place, I recommend it.
- Great location. Very friendly and welcoming staff who offered good advice on where and how to visit places. Beautiful view from the property. There is a kitchen too.
- Room was visually appealing and spacious; designed like a small country cabin. View from the window is amazing. Located only a few minutes walk from the center. Nice communal kitchen is available. Entire facility is safe and clean.
- Everything seemed recently new. The bed, the dishes, the bed sheets and blankets. Everything was fresh and clean and well looked after. The common spaces (kitchen, bathrooms, etc.) Were cleaned everyday. The view from the hostel is amazing. There is some green space where you can sit and relax. The hostal was great.
- Good location, very friendly owner (only spanish), good value for money, clean and good facilities. Perfect place to chill out after an exhausting travelling or hiking day.
Top Hotels In San Bernardo Risaralda Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Bernardo Risaralda to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Bernardo Risaralda but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Bernardo Risaralda. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!