10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Bernardino California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bernardino California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Bernardino California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bernardino California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bernardino California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Bernardino California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Bernardino California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Bernardino California:
Motel 6 San Bernardino South
One of our top picks in San Bernardino.This San Bernardino South motel is 2 miles from the Orange Pavilion. The motel features an outdoor pool and every air-conditioned room includes cable TV.Guests can make free local telephone calls in all rooms at the Motel 6 San Bernardino South.This pet-friendly motel has laundry facilities and free truck parking is available.San Bernardino South Motel 6 is 7 miles from the San Manuel Casino. The Riverside Aquarium is 8.5 miles away.
- Close to freeway, restaurants and gas stations. Staff was very friendly.
- My room smelled like pee , they were dirty , hated every second
- Quick access to convenient store and some fast-food restaurant
- I like that they were able to switch my room to a non smoking later that night,since they did not have it available when i checked in
- Overall it’s was just to dirty the towel and linen didn’t look clean I will not return
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Motel 6 San Bernardino, CA – Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 San Bernardino, CA – Downtown offers accommodations in San Bernardino.Each room includes a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 24 miles from Motel 6 San Bernardino, CA, and Ontario is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 17 miles from Motel 6 San Bernardino, CA – Downtown.
- I didn’t stay at this one yet not A fan of the location…
- I liked the bed . wide variety of channels having a micro wave and fridge as perks was great as well
- The maids looked like they could use addl help..Overall great experience it was pleasing and adequate for my needs
- There was nothing that stood out about my art tree at there.
- Don’t let the outside of the motel fool you… the rooms are very nice on the inside. At least, the room I got was nice. It looked like it was recently renovated. Wood floors, refrigerator, nice tv. The bed was comfortable and there was the thin, plastic sheet around the mattress, and I always inspect mattresses for signs of bedbugs and was happy to see no signs. The parking lot is gated which makes you feel a little more secure because the area isn’t the best. There was a patrol car parked right there at the entry to the parking lot, too, which made me feel a little more secure than how I would feel at the hotels across the street.
Rodeway Inn is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 19 miles from Ontario.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 15 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Lake Arrowhead is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed having a room with a view of the valley as well as the room balcony. I liked the refrigerator in room.
- Nothing awful I don’t recommend to anybody and I will never ever stay here
- Girl at check in. Was helpful and with a smile. Seemed like she wanted to help out all the people waiting to check in.
- I liked the location. I went with my girlfriend and she enjoyed the view. Its amazing.
- Front desk clerks very friendly and courteous, go out of their way for the customers. When clerk was called reference a coffee maker not working he brought a working one up to the room!
Econo Lodge – San Bernardino
Featuring free WiFi, Econo Lodge – San Bernardino offers accommodations in San Bernardino, just 24 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 20 miles from Econo Lodge – San Bernardino, and Riverside is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
Located in San Bernardino, 24 miles from Big Bear Lake, DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 21 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, and Riverside is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 18 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino.
- Exceeded my expectations when booking here in San Bernardino.
- Mimi’s was good for breakfast and only 5 minutes walk. Lovely breakfast selection and generous portions.
- Just the right amount of space, quick and reliable internet service. Gave me a late check out with no hassle. And the warm cookie at check in was freaking awesome?
- It was close to the NOS venue we were going too. The room was great.
- I enjoyed my stay thoroughly! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and I was happy it a mini fridge. Staff was friendly. I did not get a chance to take advantage of the breakfast or any of the amenities outside the hotel room itself. My stay was a lazy lounge in bed stay. The Double Tree by Hilton is ok with me and I would recommend this property to anyone
Best Western Hospitality Lane
One of our best sellers in San Bernardino! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Best Western Hospitality Lane offers accommodations in San Bernardino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 24 miles from Best Western Hospitality Lane, and Ontario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 18 miles from Best Western Hospitality Lane.
- I dint like the location but for one night overall was OK. We were there for a soccer tournament and only stayed here one night. Breakfast was ok. The room was decent and hotel was quiet.The pool was in the far corner of the hotel.
Location & employees
Are very friendly,,,
They made sure we got what we want ,,,
Lots of love ???
- Everyone was extremely polite. I left my jacket there and they held it for me until I could get back later that night
the bathroom light wouldnt turn on, also ive never been to a hotel where they will charge you an extra day for a one hour later check out.
perfect for events.
- Good TV. Easy to connect with. Clean and comfortable room. The air conditioning unit was nice and quiet
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino offers accommodations in San Bernardino.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Big Bear Lake is 24 miles from Suites by Hilton San Bernardino, and Ontario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino.
- Nice little suite! Perfect for a couple. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great too!
- I like the silver ware and dishes that were made available. Also I love how homey it was.
- The bed was great and comfortable. The room was a good enough space.
It was great apartments very clean and comfortable. kitchen was great addition to our stay
the staff was amazing and were always asking if everything was good
my son enjoyed the pool and my mother in law said breakfast was very good(we overslept it)
there was coffee and tea always available on reception
- The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and felt rather luxurious. There was a kitchenette that we didn’t use but was fully stocked. The free breakfast was robust and filling although could have been better attended by staff as guests had to keeping asking for plates and such. The lobby was well designed and appealing. Overall the hotel was very nice.
Loma Linda Inn
Located in San Bernardino, 24 miles from Big Bear Lake, Loma Linda Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 22 miles from Loma Linda Inn, and Riverside is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Good location to Loma Linda Medical Center. Nice little breakfast and friendly staff.
- Location was great and for 4 of us to stay it was reasonable. I LOvED that they let people know they don’t do room service on sabbath. ?? lots of notice so if you needed something – they could get it ahead of time.
- The room was clean and the chair was very comfortable.
- The room was clean, the people were nice, and the location was nice
- Great staff – greeted with a smile and treated with the outmost respect. Very safe area.
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Just a 40-minute drive from Big Bear Lake, this San Bernardino hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet is served.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, ergonomic work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. A private bathroom is also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Bernardino Hampton Inn & Suites. Free tea and coffee are available in the lobby all day. A guest laundromat is on site.San Bernardino International Airport is less than a 10-minute drive away. San Bernardino National Forest is 28 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious, and bed was comfortable
- I needed a fridge for my medication. Upon arrival, the room we booked did not have one. The front desk assistant was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite. It was perfect! The housekeeping staff did an awesome job, always had plenty of towels. And all the staff was very helpful and accommodating.
- This property allows for easy access to/from freeway and offers a very pleasant environment. You’ll be more that satisfied.
- Great and convenient location, especially if you’re a Costco member for shopping. Close to many restaurants and easy on and off interstate for other types of shopping. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and comfortable.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Just right for me.
Top Hotels In San Bernardino California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Bernardino California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Bernardino California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Bernardino California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!