10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Bartolomé De Pinares Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Fontecruz Ávila is located in Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Escorial is 28 miles from Fontecruz Avila Hotel, and Guadarrama is 29 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet. Good selection of food for breakfast and very reasonably priced bar.
- Lovely size for a bedroom. Clean and spacious. Pool area was lovely but the pool was unheated. Reception area and staff were very pleasant. Drinks were relatively cheap.
- The room was a good size, nicely furnished, with patio doors. Breakfast was fine.
- Located in the green at a 5 min drive from the historic city center of Avila. Spacious rooms. Value for money.
- The hotel is nicely decorated, the rooms are cleaned and comfortable, the staff is friendly.
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana is 650 feet from Avila Bus Station and 1,300 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi throughout and free wired internet in business centre.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, work desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a room on the top floor, which offers superb views of the nearby square. There is also a TV lounge with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Avila Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Bed too soft; breakfast not brilliant for the price.
- The friendlyness was really good even my friend who I travelled with is very hard to please. I found it clean and perfect to reach the old town center by foot. Even the hotel was on a main street, it was quite calm. In realation to the price, it is quite a good place and I think 3 Stars are apropriate for the hotel!
- Just a short walk from the railway station. Basic bus cozy room with fair facilities.
Расположение. Вокзал, крепость, магазины, кафе – все рядом.
Приветливый персонал. Есть лифт.
Удобные раздельные кровати.
- No muy malo y el personal también. En el baño no funcionaba la ducha y se le cayó en la cabeza a mi hijo
Hotel Puerta de la Santa
One of our top picks in Avila.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Puerta de la Santa offers accommodations in Ávila, just 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Hotel Puerta de la Santa, and San Rafael is 28 miles away.
- We love the hotel location, room comfort, service and value for your money.
- Good location next to the walls of Ávila. Great value for money.
- Property was located right next to old city wall in a very quiet neighbourhood & was very easy to find. The hotel seemed to have been recently renovated. Modern inside, clean & crisp furnishings.
- Very good for sightseeing and parking. Pity the breakfast wasn’t displayed or a menu, just buying pecemeal from the cafeteria but what was served was good. No english spoken which was a little difficult but not insurmountable.
- Location is OK (next to a wall), but you still need to walk to get to place where you can climb up to the wall.
Hotel San Miguel del Valle Amblés
Hotel San Miguel del Valle Amblés is located in El Fresno, just 3.3 miles from Ávila. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Hoyos del Espino is 29 miles from S Miguel del Valle Amblés, and Arévalo is 30 miles from the property.
- Very close to Avila by car. I went with the family so it was perfect to rest and quiet. Staff very friendly.
Large room. Ample parking. Friendly and helpful staff. Only 10 minutes from Avila town center.
Received email with detailed map to find the place – this was essential as it was not on my satnav database, and the street address didn’t work either.
- La habitación era muy amplia, y estaba perfectamente climatizada. En la calle hacía mucho frío pero en la habitación se estaba calentito. El baño muy limpio, las toallas muy agradables. Nos atendieron bien y nos dejaron independencia con una llave para entrar y salir con el coche cuando quisiéramos.
- Sitio curioso en medio del campo, hay que ir a Avila en coche, pero con las explicaciones de la recepción estupendo , en 5″ estas en el centro, eso si para dormír tranquilidad total, , por la mañana te despiertan los pajarillos ,cuando llegamos ya estaban las habitacines calientes con los radiadores a tope(hacía un poquillode frío y fueron muy previsores)La chica de la recepción nos esperó hasta que llegamos muy amable en todo.
- Die Unterkunft ist nett, die Zimer geräumig und warm geheizt, da es dort sehr kalt sein kann. Das Haus liegt allerdings etwas abseits und ist nur über eine ziemlich hoprige Straße erreichbar.
Palacio de Monjaraz
One of our top picks in Avila.Palacio de Monjaraz is located in Ávila, just 31 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Palacio de Monjaraz, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
A walled town with plenty to enjoy but car parking is difficult but underground car parks within an 8-10 mins walk to the hotel
- Loved the location; the size of the room, bathroom, lounge, staff, etc
- Had a very enjoyable stay, very clean hotel . nice four poster bed . very convenient to shops and to walk the wall, plenty of places to visit
Nice ancient building in a great location
Our bikes were well looked after.
- The receptionist was very accommodating and helpful.
- A walled town with plenty to enjoy but car parking is difficult but underground car parks within an 8-10 mins walk to the hotel
Palacio de los Velada
One of our top picks in Avila.In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Beautiful Hotel, close by the Cathedral. Very clean and quiet.
- The internal courtyard is really special – it feels very luxurious.
- Beautiful hotel in terrific location right beside the cathedral. Everything was in close proximity. Hotel staff were very helpful and professional.
- Everything was good. Great renovation, great location, great meal. Comfortable, five steps away an astonishing cathedral door. No problem with garage parking but a little expensive. Perhaps one of the best breakfasts I ever had in hotels the last times.
- Setting of this hotel which was originally a palace was amazing. What a way to see this incredible attraction. Sitting in the court yard cafe was a great experience. Avila was a fantastic place to visit, historical interest and lots to do and see.
Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé is located in El Tiemblo, just 22 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Las Rozas de Madrid is 30 miles from Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé, and El Escorial is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé.
The room is new, clean and comfortable.
The owners are friendy.
We were the only guests during this time, so it was always very queit.
- Sitio tranquilo y estupendo para descansar, el personal muy amable y atentos
- Las vistas desde la habitación y la bañera de hidromasaje.
- El salón con chimenea encendida y la barra…todo muy acogedor
- han cambiado de dueños desde la ultima vez que me aloje. ha mejorado la limpieza, la cocina con comida casera y el desayuno. ha sido todo un acierto
- The room is new, clean and comfortable.
Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro offers accommodations in Robledo de Chavela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Madrid is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro, and Segovia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the fire place was very nice. Good price.
- great Welcome form the staff, 15 min away from the EXCURIAL, very cosy hotel and garden, unfortunately no retaurant in this hotel. I recommand to test a very typical cooking speciality in SEGOVIA : Cochinillo , only 1 hour drive from the hotel. SEGOVIA is also to visit
- A bit far from the nearest town, so go here if you want to escape and relax.
- The evening meal was one of the best I’ve had & excellent value.
Las vistas, la amabilidad, la tranquilidad.
Jacuzzi con vistas al monte.
Como adoro los trenes, no hay problema, es incluso bueno!
Hotel H2 Avila
Located in Ávila, 30 miles from El Escorial, Hotel H2 Avila features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadarrama is 31 miles from Hotel H2 Avila, and San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 28 miles away.
- On arrival we were a little bit disappointed for the position, as the hotel is located outside the town, in the more industrial and commercial area of Avila. Despite this, at the end, we were happy as it allows you to travel in the region without the issue of parking in the center.
- although it was out of town it was easy to find and for €6 euros we hired a taxi to take us to Town to sightseeing. We had secure parking and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable
- The quality of the hotel was surprising for the area it is located. The room was well furnished and clean. The hotel gave a free 1 liter bottle of water, which was appreciated.
- Perfect for the price point. Room was very clean, with a free bottle of water provided in the room as well.
- Clean and Tidy. Staff were good and friendly. Rooms were good.
La Quinta de los Enebrales
Surrounded by vast pine wood and only a 5-minute walk from River Becedas, La Quinta de los Enebrales features an outdoor swimming pool, and lush gardens.A rustic fireplace, timber ceiling, and exposed stone walls lend a cosy rural feel to the shared lounge area with arm chairs, sofas, and a TV. All rooms have views of the garden, heating, and private bathroom with a bath tub.The hotel has a restaurant, bar, and banquet and meeting facilities. There is a children’s playground outside, and free parking is available on site.The property is situated within a special protection area, with protected bird species such as black vulture and imperial eagle. Embalse de Hoyo de Becedas Reservoir can be reached in 15 on foot.
- La amabilidad de los dueños, la ubicación y amplitud de la habitación
- Que está en plena naturaleza y poder llevar a mi perro
Un sitio precioso, todos muy simpaticos y agradables, un sitio al que volveria tantas veces como pudiera.
La mejor excursion que hizo mi perrita y nosotros.
Disfrutamos mucho de la tranquilidad del sitio, aunque no de los niños (nada que ver con el sitio) te puedes escapar de todo, llevate a tu mascota y disfruta de cada rincon
- El paisaje, la piscina, el desayuno, la amabilidad.
El sitio muy bien ubicado.
El personal muy amable y agradable.
Top Hotels In San Bartolomé De Pinares Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Pinares Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!