10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Bartolomé De Corneja Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Cayetana
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Cayetana offers accommodations in Piedrahita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Cayetana, and Béjar is 24 miles from the property.
- Hotel 100% recomendable. Las habitaciones son grandes, las camas muy cómodas, el baño perfecto, todo con un montón de detallitos. Estuvimos como en casa. Los chicos que lo llevan son encantadores y te informan de todo lo que puedes ver en los alrededores. El desayuno es todo casero y estaba riquísimo. Sin duda volveremos.
Quedamos muy satisfechos , todo perfecto ,muy recomendable,en todos los aspectos,la comida excelente y el desayuno espectacular,todo hecho en casa de manos de un cocinero gallego.
100% recomendable y ubicacion perfecta
- El trato tan personalizado y los muchísimos de talles que tienen el personal del hotel. No falta atención y disponibilidad para cualquier cosa que necesites
- Todo lo demás, muy especialmente el desayuno (que ha sido de los mejores que hemos tomado nunca)
- La estancia en el Hotel Rural Cayetana fue muy agradable desde el momento en que llegamos. Julio nos dio una acogedora bienvenida, y pudimos descansar en una habitación preciosa y con mucho encanto. Ya por la mañana conocimos a Suso, y mientras disfrutábamos de un estupendo desayuno que incluía mermeladas caseras, comprendimos cuánta ilusión y cariño hay detrás de cada detalle. Un trato impecable. Lo recomendaremos a nuestros conocidos sin dudarlo. ¡Gracias por todo, chicos!
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo is located in Hoyorredondo, just 26 miles from Hervás. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Baños de Montemayor is 25 miles from La Trocha De Hoyorredondo, and Béjar is 19 miles away.
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- It was a wonderful place to stay. The food was excellent.
- Los infinitos paseos que se pueden hacer por la zona sin encontrarte con nadie
Es un sitio genial para ir a descansar, y desconectar. El lugar es una pasada, la atención ha sido genial.
Hemos estado solo dos noches, pero hemos vuelto nuevos.
- El lugar es súper acogedor, la decoración y estilo rural muy auténtico, no se oye ni un ruido! La cama muy cómoda aunque quizá un poco ruidosa. La cena y el desayuno muy rico.
Hotel Restaurante Goya
Located in Piedrahita, 30 miles from Baños de Montemayor, Hotel Restaurante Goya features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Béjar is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurante Goya, and El Barco de Ávila is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Ribera del Corneja is located in Navacepedilla de Corneja in the region of Castila y Leon, just 28 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. El Barco de Ávila is 20 miles from Rural Ribera del Corneja, and Candelario is 31 miles from the property.
- Limpieza, ubicación en plena Sierra de Gredos, amabilidad de todo el personal.
Lo qué más me gustó, es la paz y tranquilidad que se respira, desconectas de todo…
Las casas y el entorno, son fantásticos, al igual que el personal, que son muy agradables.
- Fantástico, todo nuevo, en plena Sierra de Gredos, un bungalow con chimenea perfecto
- Desayuno, campo futbol, cama, calefacción y entorno
El alojamiento, el trato familiar y la ubicación del hotel
La simpatía de Sonsoles , la propietaria.
Located in El Barco de Ávila, 19 miles from Hervás, Bellavista features a restaurant and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles from Bellavista, and Béjar is 13 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
- Easy to find, modern building with lift a short walk from the centre of town and straightforward on-street parking. Supermarket a few minutes away. Laundry facilities including dryer. Enormously helpful owner. Impeccably clean throughout. Adequate space (studio apartment for two people).
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
Situated on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The centre of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- Very comfortable spacious room. Wonderful view from the room over the town and the Roman bridge. Reception staff very helpful. Good location for a walk into town.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- This is a superb place, but you have to book a room with a view of the castle and town and mountains beyond.
- View from the bedroom was lovely. You can swim in the nearby river but no-one told us about it until it was too late.
- This was our second visit and would certainly return to this hotel if in the area again. Great view from the bedroom overlooking the river and the town (bridge, church and castle) with snow-capped mountains in the background. Friendly helpful staff on reception. Parking on site. Excellent accommodation. Good breakfast buffet.
Hotel Gredos Maria Justina
Located in Navacepeda de Tormes in the region of Castila y Leon, 27 miles from Béjar, Hotel Gredos Maria Justina features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. El Barco de Ávila is 15 miles from Hotel Gredos Maria Justina, and Candelario is 26 miles from the property.
- Excellent service and beautifull rooms! Wonderfull location when you want to enjoy nature!
- A great place to stay, lovely athmosphere, and lovely people. To be recommended
- Outstanding breakfast and amazing place to stay. Highly recommended!
Very good service. Super customer friendly => gracias Miguel!!!!
healthy & high quality breakfast.
We also had dinner once and it was just perfect.also here high quality food, perfectly prepared and we enjoyed the setting.
the location is splendid. very good to enjoy peace and quiet, starting point for great nature walks and beautiful star spangled nights.
we could actually sleep with the window open, which is very exceptional.
A new, exceptional hotel in a peaceful location. Unlike other hotels in the area, it is removed from any town/village, and very much feels like you are embedded within the Mountain Scenery.
Cows and bulls hover around the small hotel’s vicinity. We were looked after so well by Miguel, who was very helpful with providing us with local advice and stocking us up on food and drink. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views.
Hotel Rural Salvatierra
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hotel Rural Salvatierra is located in Salvatierra de Tormes, just 26 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. La Alberca is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Salvatierra, and Hervás is 26 miles from the property.
- An intriguing very peaceful location with great views. We were very impressed that we were given a choice of four for each course and at a very good price. I’d love to go back.
- View from the room(9) was over the reservoir and a lovely setting. Bed comfortable, linen clean, shower superb. Evening meal for eu10 included wine, water and 3 courses. Breakfast was not cooked but excellent.
- I loved the location of this hotel…Rural indeed!
Great views from room balcony
The food in the restaurant was excellent value
Very friendly staff
- The location is superb – off the beaten track, quiet and tranquil, near a large lake, so the views are outstanding from all rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful; the room is modern, spacious, cosy, clean, with all the facilities of a much higher graded hotel. The hotel restaurant offers a simplified but highly adequate menu – the food is delicious and the prices were unbelievably low. We shall certainly return when we;re in the area and recommend it to all travelers at all times of the year.
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Izan Puerta de Gredos offers accommodations in El Barco de Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Hervás is 19 miles from Izan Puerta de Gredos, and Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles away.
- The lobby is really stylish and attractive. Our duplex room was well appointed, spacious and quiet. The staff were keen to help despite having very little English. The scenery is beautiful, but the hotel grounds were in need of a bit of maintenance.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Everything was great, place, the views, the village. In fact it is the second time we went there. Our first night, the mattress support did some noise, and after saying it in reception, they changed the whole bed the same morning.
Unusual country hotel in fantastic setting – 360 degree amazing views. Attractive grounds, plenty of seats, paths, strolls. Lots of (free) parking, 24-hour reception always staffed.
Our room was in one of the separate, outer buildings that resemble some kind of 21st century hunting lodge. Lots of wooden paneling and the oddest semi-enclosed balconies. Powerful air conditioning, comfortable beds, spotless room and bathroom.
- The place is nice and well located. The rooms are spacious and quite nice. We liked the SPA as well.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Galayos offers accommodations in Hoyos del Espino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel Galayos, and Candelario is 30 miles from the property.
- En calidad/precio está muy bien, cama muy comoda y habitación amplia, lo que mas nos gustó la bañera con hidromasaje, es un lujo llegar cansado de estar todo el dia andando, y llegar y darte un bañito ??y tener la habitación super calentita
- La habitación en la buhardilla me agradaba las vistas…
- La habitación en general y la ducha de hidromasaje en particular. Las vistas a las montañas son un plus. El personal muy agradable. Muy buena relación calidad/precio.
todo en general. muy recomendable en todos los aspectos
limpieza, trato exquisito y muy buena comida
Un patron particulièrement sympathique, et super vue vers la montagne par la fenêtre de la chambre .
Nous étions les seuls clients….
Top Hotels In San Bartolomé De Corneja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Bartolomé de Corneja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!