10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Antonio Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Antonio Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Antonio Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Antonio Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Antonio Valencia Community:
Hotel Jendri offers accommodations in Almazora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castellón de la Plana is 3.1 miles from Hotel Jendri, and Benicassim is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Good for a stop on the road, customers are mainly truckers and construction workers.
The staff were generally helpful and friendly to my daughter and I.
The restaurant in site.
Big room, comfortable, great, kind people.
I recommand it.
- Free breakfast and beer, very clean, smooth check-in and nobody bothers you while you’re there.
- Habitación y cuarto de baños muy amplios, muy limpios y confortables.
Hotel Villareal Palace
Hotel Villareal Palace is located in Villareal, 5 miles from Castellón de la Plana and 12 miles from Benicassim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 17 miles from Hotel Villareal Palace, and Alcossebre is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Comfortable rooms, decent breakfast, location slightly away from main town, but nothing in town, other than the football stadium worth visiting. The best hotel in Villareal by far.
- Stuff is very polite, Swimming pool and Jacuzzi are awesome!
- Staff were pleasant & helpful. Location good for business but otherwise area dull.
- All was just perfekt. Clean, nice, super. Breakfast was good too, carpark ok, wifi great speed. Go and rest:)
The hotel is really first class even offering swimming pool and gym facilities. Staff are friendly and efficient. Rooms very clean and well equipped. Evening meal in the restaurant was good (tip: take waiters suggestion). A very wide variety for breakfast. An excellent place to stay.
A large supermarket close by with a cheap fuel facility.
Vila-Real Marina Azul
Vila-Real Marina Azul is located in Villareal, just 5 miles from Castellón de la Plana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benicassim is 12 miles from Vila-Real Marina Azul, and Oropesa del Mar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from Vila-Real Marina Azul.
The accommodations were very comfortable: small room, but cosy, with comfortable double bad and mattress. The bathroom is big with bathtub, and both room and bathroom have heating. The hotel allows the guests to use the facilities of Vila-Real Palace, the best-rated hotel next door (sauna, swimming pool and other), although I didn’t use it. It’s located in the border of the town, so a bit far from city centre; however, there are some few bars and cafeterias around, fast food chains and a Carrefour supermarket. It’s about 15-20 minutes walking from the bus stop and the train station. Simple place, a little bit overpriced, but still worth it. 🙂
Important for newcomers: you need to check-in at Vila-Real Palace, where they will give you a magnetic key to enter Marina Azul installations.
- Location fantastic!! Excellent facilities, lovely staff.
- mediocre hotel, good for football fans – not far from stadium. big shopping centre nearby, wifi worked. SLAVIA PRAHA
- La ubicación, estábamos solo para una noche, y ya nos valía puesto que íbamos a estar poco en el hotel y la relación calidad precio era ajustada al servicio que nos ofrecieron
- Fácil aparcamiento y gratuito. Piscina, sauna, jacuzzi gratuitos.
- The accommodations were very comfortable: small room, but cosy, with comfortable double bad and mattress. The bathroom is big with bathtub, and both room and bathroom have heating. The hotel allows the guests to use the facilities of Vila-Real Palace, the best-rated hotel next door (sauna, swimming pool and other), although I didn’t use it. It’s located in the border of the town, so a bit far from city centre; however, there are some few bars and cafeterias around, fast food chains and a Carrefour supermarket. It’s about 15-20 minutes walking from the bus stop and the train station. Simple place, a little bit overpriced, but still worth it. 🙂
One of our top picks in Castellón de la Plana.This hotel is beside Ribalta Park, in the center of Castellón, a 10-minute walk from Castellón Train and Bus Station. The modern, air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and hardwood floors.Doña Lola rooms are decorated in warm pale colors and have a TV, safe, sofa and work desk. Modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.The Doña Lola Hotel restaurant offers great views of the park and serves Mediterranean cuisine. A free daily continental buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room.There is an El Corte Inglés department store around the corner from the hotel. Castellón Bullring is 300 feet away. The hotel’s central location means it is only a short walk from many shops, bars and restaurants.The Costa Azahar’s beaches are only a 15-minute drive away. Affordable private parking is offered at the hotel.
- We were staying for 3 nights. The location of the hotel is perfect near the beautiful park, bus station, shopping mall, and supermarket. The room is really nice, not noisy, clean, and the bathroom is spacious. We had dinner at the restaurant of the hotel, tasty, fast, and quite affordable (express menu of 3 courses-new every dinner). The trolley bus to the beach rides 15-20 minutes. To sum up, we enjoyed staying a lot-will recommend and come back.
- We arrived on bicycles and they were very accommodating. Great location next to a beautiful park that we enjoyed walking through at night. Excellent breakfast included in the price. Such a great value!
- The hotel is located in a really good place, near the park, railway station and old town. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
- Good location just 5 min walk from the central bus station. Clean rooms. A little kitchen with fridge inside the room. On the opposite elcorte ingles. A lot of bars next to the hotel. Perfect for a quick trip.
The hotel is located within 2 minutes walk from the supermarket and the same distance from a nice park. About 10 minutes from the railway station.
The room was rather spacious and quiet.
NH Castellón Mindoro
NH Castellón Mindoro is located in Castellón de la Plana, just 7 miles from Benicassim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Oropesa del Mar is 12 miles from NH Castellón Mindoro, and Alcossebre is 25 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 16 miles away.
The central location and the easy access and fast check in .
The rooms are clean and kept neat and tidy as well as the staffing being good and kind.
The breakfast is good but that is when the buffet is filled up
- Very good location, staff was professional. Car parking in 50 meters. Good quality for price. Breakfast is not so good, empty dishes.
- Hotel right in the centre. Always chose an NH hotel in Europe as you know what the expect. Good quality. Great choice at breakfast. Friendly helpful staff.
- We know this hotel well and were welcomed, as usual, by the staff. During the Feria de la Magdalena, it is one of the main centres of activity.
- Lovely urban hotel in ideal location for city centre. Staff members were delightful and so helpful.
- The central location and the easy access and fast check in .
One of our top picks in Castellón de la Plana.Set in the centre of Castellón, this smart, modern hotel is located a few feet from the Teatro Principal and 2.5 miles from the beaches of the Costa Azahar.The Intur Castellon is built around a bright atrium where you can enjoy a refreshing drink from the stylish bar. You can also dine on site at ConTacto restaurant, which serves delicious traditional Spanish cuisine.Challenge yourself to a good workout in the Intur Castellon’s gym before heading to the sauna.Enjoy a day on the wide sandy beaches in the local area. Alternatively, you can head to one of the 2 nearby golf courses – the Costa Azahar and Mediterráneo clubs.
- Reassurance and diligence by hotel to receive mail on our behalf in advance of our arrival. Enjoyed dinner in the restaurant. Easy walking distance of Magdalena Festival activities.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size. The location was easy to find and within a good walking distance of the train and bus stations.
- Very good location. Rooms very comfortable, quite and with modern look.
- The area near center and the availability of parking.
- Elegante, céntrico. Personal de recepción excepcional.
Hotel Rostits is less than half a mile from Castellón Bus and Train Stations. It offers free Wi-Fi, and has a bus stop outside, which goes into the historic center of town, one mile away.Rooms at the Rostits Hotel have heating and air conditioning. All rooms have a TV and some have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with amenities.The family-run Rostits has a bar and a restaurant, which has Mediterranean cuisine on the menu.There is a tour desk and a 24-hour front desk. On-site parking is available for an extra fee.
- What a lovely Hotel! Great value for money, comfortable beds (3 of us), magnificent bathroom & a delicious breakfast. Staff were hospitable & helpful.Walking distance to Train & Bus Station.
Accept dogs, which is a bonus.
- The underground secure parking, dogs allowed and the evening meal was very good and excellent value.
- The food in their restaurant was unexpectedly excellent, only open on one night of stay but food was superb
- The bathroom is spacy, newly refurbished and clean. The room is old but correct with aircon and little fridge.
B&B Hotel Castellón
B&B Hotel Castellón is located in the centre of Castellón, next to the Plaza Fadrell. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, parquet floors and satellite TV.Each of the rooms in the B&B Hotel Castellón has a safe. The modern bathrooms have a high-pressure shower.There is a free gym, as well as a business corner with free internet access. Free newspapers are available.There is a restaurant and a café open 24 hours a day.A great range of shops and restaurants can be found immediately around the hotel. The beaches of the Azahar Coast are just 2.5 miles away.
- The bathroom was excellent, everything was very clean too. The WiFi was very good too, and the location was good also.
- Very clean comfortable hotel close to town centre. With very helpful staff.
- Clean, quiet, great location, super helpful staff. A brilliant basic well priced hotel room.
- The hotel is in a very central location and the staff were super friendly.
- Nice, quiet and clean hotel. Save parking. We will definetly come again.
Sercotel Jaime I
Located in Castellón de la Plana, 7 miles from Benicassim, Sercotel Jaime I features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Oropesa del Mar is 12 miles from Sercotel Jaime I, and Alcossebre is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 16 miles from Sercotel Jaime I.
- Comfy bed. Food in the hotel restaurant. Centrally located.
- We had stayed here before so knew that there was excellent customer service, clean rooms and wonderful breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable, I got good sleep, the restaurant was very good and the breakfast was superb. Staff very friendly and answered all my questions with enthusiasm. A very clean, friendly, modern hotel, well placed for Castellon centre.
- Nice room, two single beds. Lovely cotton duvets and sheets. Big bathroom with a really good shower
- Very clean and comfortable room. Quiet naberhood.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Real offers accommodations in Castellón de la Plana.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benicassim is 7 miles from Hotel Real, and Oropesa del Mar is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The bed was quite comfortable and the room quite intimate
- Practically in the centre of the town. Hot water, comfy bed, quite peaceful (I was off season though)
- The price was moderate. Located in the very city-centre, but requires some walk from the train/bus station.
- The staff was friendly, and the hotel was quite cheap so taking that into account it was ok.
- Right in the centre of the quaint old town and right beside our bus service to the benicasssim FIB festival. Had aircon to let us sleep during the day.
Top Hotels In San Antonio Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Antonio Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Antonio Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!