10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Antonio de las Minas Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio de las Minas Baja California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Antonio De Las Minas Baja California:
La Cima del Valle
La Cima del Valle is located in San Antonio de las Minas, just 8 miles from Ensenada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the hotel. San Miguel is 6 miles from La Cima del Valle, and Valle de Guadalupe is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 43 miles from La Cima del Valle.
- The restaurant was amazing and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely be going back.
- Staff was very friendly. The breakfast and dinner selections were delicious.
- Great place to stay if you are doing the tour of The Valley it is located in great proximity to everything great place
- The beds were so comfortable and the showers were beautiful rain showers!
- Location, everything was just pretty like a magazine.
Located in Las Palmas, 9 miles from Ensenada, Villas Maglen features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Miguel is 8 miles from Villas Maglen, and Valle de Guadalupe is 6 miles away. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Quintas Papagayo
One of our top picks in Ensenada.Located in Ensenada, 5 miles from San Miguel, Hotel Quintas Papagayo features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Location and price. Staff called me to inform me I had forgotten my passport, when they were doing the cleaning.
- The privacy and the view. It was clean and spacious, bed was comfortable.
- It’s clean the bed was comfortable. Did not want to get out of it. Close to the ocean.
- We have stayed here before and are always very satisfied and comfortable. We love the restaurant as well. Sadly, they were not serving dinner at this time, but we had a wonderful breakfast. Food and service are excellent. Our entire experience at this property is the best! We look forward to our next visit.
- In a quiet sector of the town, to the north of Ensenada.
Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe
One of our top picks in Valle de Guadalupe.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe is located in Valle de Guadalupe in the region of Baja California, just 16 miles from Ensenada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. San Miguel is 15 miles from Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe, and García is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We had the BEST time. Great staff, great food, great location.
- Comfortable bed and great location in wine country! Lots of construction going on (but we expected that based on prior reviews). The lobby was not nice, nor was the bathroom clean. The restaurant staff was wonderful and the food was delicious! Their wine selection (local wines) was fantastic! The complimentary continental breakfast could have been better but it worked for us. There were a few snafu’s like the entire property lost power for over 3 hrs and no attempt to compensate (like a glass of wine even) for the inconvenience was made (this was in the early evening, so there was nothing to do but read by the light of our cell phones & go to bed before 9 PM). We scheduled a wine tour & the guide never showed up. All in all, I’d recommend it as long as one goes into it with realistic expectations!
- The hotel and grounds surrounding area were absolutely charming. The little “room with a loft” that we chose fit our family perfectly. There a good bit of renovations going on at the time of our stay-I imagine in 3 months it will look spectacular amongst the vines!!
- Was a beautiful garden, like the staff they were really nice and helpful
When we arrived the first thing was…you have to pay the rest of the stay. We payed and when we got to the room it was dirty full of mud. We went to the lobby and asked to change the room . After a while a very kind man named Efrain help us but all you ask to other staff the answer is NO
I think is highly rated but the room is really a low standard rate.
California Trailer Park & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, California Trailer Park & Hotel offers accommodations in Ensenada, just 3 miles from San Miguel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 48 miles from California Trailer Park & Hotel.
- Everything was clean, the bed was comfy and I could park my car right outside the room. The air conditioner was excellent; the hotel has wifi and the beach is nearby albeit rough and rocky. Access to the beach is right on the property. I think it is worth the price.
- This property had surpassed expectations I have stayed here 4 times and it has always been a very clean environment very calm and they have slowly improved the facility adding ac/heaters to all rooms. Also has a great BBQ area behind studio rooms with benches for a nice family cook out, the ocean view rooms are comfortable and sitting in the patio enjoying the ocean Breeze was very relaxing, I’ve also stayed at a bungalow and it was like a mini home very cozy and just absolutely love this place! Location was good not a lot of traffic and it’s about 1 mile from el centro of Ensenada
The site is very quiet at night and easy to find.
No loud drunks or cruise ship folks partying all night.
Parking is fantastic.
Rooms are very clean, and our bungalow had a full size fridge and
- There are no clothes irons in the rooms, so we asked for one in the front desk. We were told we couldn’t borrow it, but that one of the cleaning ladies could iron our clothes for us at no cost. She did a great job and shortened the time it usually takes us to get ready. We off course tipped her.
- I loved the two bedroom bungalow, i would stay there forever if i could. Everything was clean and they even leave pots, plates and utinsels for you. The design of the bungalow is amazing as well.
Cabañas Rancho Palos Verdes
Located in Villa de Juárez, 8 miles from Ensenada, Cabañas Rancho Palos Verdes features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Miguel is 7 miles from Cabañas Rancho Palos Verdes , and Valle de Guadalupe is 7 miles away. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Rosas & Spa
Featuring impressive views of the sea, Hotel Las Rosas & Spa has massage services in its on-site spa center, free Wi-Fi connection throughout and an outdoor pool. It also has tennis courts for a fee.The rooms are furnished in wood and offer amenities like flat-screen cable TVs, a desk and dining area. The bathrooms are private and feature free toiletries and a hairdryer. The suite also has a whirlpool bathtub.The on-site restaurant serves international-style meals, and specializes in steak-style dishes and seafood.Las Rosas & Spa also has a fitness center, hot tub, boutique shop and banquet rooms. Fishing, snorkeling and diving are some of the activities that guests can practice at the property.The Wine Route Tour is 16 miles from Las Rosas & Spa, and Lopez Mateos Avenue, where a variety of restaurants and bars are found, is 4 miles away. Ensenada Airport is a 20 minute drive from the property, and Tijuana International Airport can be reached in one hour and 20 minutes by car.
- The ocean views are gorgeous! Good- room service was great. Delicious food. Pools are great. Stairway to beach access was wonderful! Stayed in a suite & it was beautiful. More than I expected. Will stay again.
- Beds were excellent; staff friendly; excellent salad at dinner, divine view from room
- The location was perfect, easy to find, beautiful ocean view
- Amazing food! The best fresh oysters I’ve had, beautiful tennis court and 3 electric car chargers. The staff, all of them were beyond helpful and gracious
- Quiet location out of town but close enough for short ride in. Spacious room with Jacuzzi and useful gym. Restaurant and staff helpfulness very good.
El Alamo is located in Valle de Guadalupe, 14 miles from Ensenada and 14 miles from San Miguel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
The breakfast was absolutely delicious.
The proximity to the wine country was perfect.
Staff very friendly, they built a fire for us the night we arrived and we enjoyed a glass of wine and a beautiful star filled night sky.
Would definitely stay again.
- Wonderful owners and staff, gorgeous breakfast, great courtyard. We had a lovely stay.
- The breakfast was amazing!!!beds were comfy and sheets smelled so clean and fresh:)
- Offered a free, full, delicious breakfast. Super kind staff. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
El Alamo is the perfect location for exploring the Valle. It is almost directly across the lane from Laja restaurant, Casa Magoni tasting room, and a 10 minute walk down the same lane to Finca Altozano. N.B: this is not a fancy, boutique hotel. And that’s fine by me! ?
The rooms themselves are basic but safe, large, quiet, and with ac. The nicest surprise is the charming service & delicious breakfast you get each morning, sitting outside. And the price is right. We will definitely stay here again. ¡Gracias!
- The breakfast was absolutely delicious.
Hotel Casa del Sol
One of our top picks in Ensenada.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ensenada, 7 miles from San Miguel, Hotel Casa del Sol features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- I was pleasantly surprised on how large and beautiful the room was.
- The bed was extra comfy. Everything was clean and organized
- Security guards on the Parking & hotel . Friendly staff. Very good location to the sea , to the Street with shops & restaurants ..And the Mision Rivièra !
- Centrally located in the tourist district, the area is safe. A heated pool would have made this a five star value.
- Great Location right in the center of downtown a few streets from Papas & Beer. The front desk guy has excellent customer service, he recommended great places to eat and activities we could do in the area during our stay. Although check-in was until 3pm he was able to accommodate our early check in. Loved his personality
Quinta Los Arrayanes
On extensive grounds, this charming family-run B&B is just 2 miles from central Ensenada. Its spacious rooms feature a TV, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with beautiful ocean views.Rooms at Quinta los Arrayanes have a wardrobe, a sitting area and a private bathroom with a shower. Guests also have access to a communal lounge, dining area and full kitchen.Quinta los Arrayanes has a free breakfast every morning from 8 am until 10:30 am. Free coffee is available daily from 6:30 am.Within a 5-minute drive, you can reach Ensenada Marina and the restaurants, bars and shops of the center of the city.
The surrounding area is a popular wine-growing region, and there are several vineyards within a 30-minute drive of the property.Free secure parking is available at Quinta los Arrayanes, and there is easy access to the Route 1 Highway. Ensenada International Airport is 10.5 miles away.
- The owners n staff were absolutely amazing! They made us feel like family and treated my children so wonderfully. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Its always so hard travelling with 2 kids under 4 but they made everything so easy and comfortable for us. The property is gorgeous too. Super quiet and peaceful. We will def be coming back!!!!!
- I had a problem accessing the property but the owner called me twice after the visit to apologize and to make ammends.
- Nothing I felt that I slept in a stone bed there was no TV ? to watch there was no AC and my wife fell because the floors where to slippery ???????I would not stay there ever again
- Great quiet location and amazing host. You’re also very close to downtown Ensenada.
- Breakfast was homemade by Marta and she made wonderful food.
Top Hotels In San Antonio De Las Minas Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Antonio de las Minas Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!