10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Antonio De Banageber Valencia Community:
Hotel Luve is located in San Antonio de Banageber, 9 miles from Valencia and 11 miles from Cheste. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cullera is 30 miles from Hotel Luve, and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- the presentation photos describe the reality of the hotel
- Simple but nicely decorated. Very clean and comfortable.
- Not well advertised that it is a service hotel. Internet not good and had to wait 1 hour for coffee to arrive.
- Nice romantic motel with good privacy. Tube are awesome a great shower too.
- Las toallas envueltas en forma de corazón,la mesa con dos copas de cava. La decoración en total, el personal muy amable.
Ad Hoc Parque Golf
Ad Hoc Parque Golf offers accommodations in Bétera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valencia is 9 miles from Ad Hoc Parque Hotel, and Cheste is 13 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Staff were very helpful
Nice hotel, clean and tidy
Restaurant was excellent
Batera is 5 minutes in a taxi, very regular trains to Valencia
- We really enjoyed our stay here, lovely place with a great restaurant. Great staff, and lovely surroundings.
- Atmosphere was very nice and stop or very helpful.
- Rooms were large and clean, outside area was beautiful – would have enjoyed in the summer!
great location for escorpion golf
room with balcony very good
- Staff were very helpful
Hotel Mas Camarena
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Hotel Mas Camarena is located in Paterna, just 7 miles from Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cheste is 13 miles from Hotel Mas Camarena, and Cullera is 28 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- beds are very comfortable , rooms cleaned and made up every day, very friendly and polite service. Mas Camarena is now my first choice for accommodation,
- Modern clean hotel but in the middle of a technology hub so not a tourist destination. Long way out of the city centre.
- The hotel was very nice, and the food was excellent. The area didn’t have a much space at all to walk the dog. Parking was interesting. When I went to leave in the morning, so many people had parked on the side of the entrance I could barely get the car out of the lot.
- This is my third/ forth time in this hotel. I really like its rooms
- Outstanding hotel with fantastic facilities – spacious modern bedrooms, restaurant, pool, gym and all for the same price as a dirty IBIS hotel. Staff warm and welcoming. Perfect hotel for business traveler or tourist stopover. Quite simply superb!
Posadas De España Paterna
Surrounded by one of eastern Spain’s most important business districts, this modern hotel is located in Valencia’s Technology Park, just a short drive from the vibrant center of the city.The contemporary, minimalist-styled Posadas De España Paterna is conveniently located for those visiting the city’s convention center site, central Heron and Valencia CF soccer club’s training ground.After a day’s work or visiting the sights, head back to the hotel to enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar. You can then take advantage of your air-conditioned room’s state-of-the-art amenities, including free Wi-Fi internet and spacious work spaces.
- Modern hotel with free on-site parking, in the middle of a business park. Welcoming reception staff and a clean, comfortable room. Requested extra pillows which were supplied immediately. Limited evening menu choice in the restaurant but at least there is a restaurant (open on weekdays only). Good soundproofing from the road noise which is a plus as the motorway is nearby.
- Perfect for the price. Staff were very friendly. Industrial estate, with access to a few bars, cafes and restaurants a short distance away.
– business hotel;
– quiet place;
– Tesla chargers 🙂
Not so good, not so bad.
You can go to a entertainment center near hotel. You can find restaurants, cinemas and bowling lanes.
- I send an email to the hotel if it was possible to check in after midnight. I received a quick response that that was no problem. ( 24 hour reception ) We arrived at 2 AM. By the time we got there it was difficult to find an open parking space. ( note that it was mid August, and late ) I think usually parking should not be a problem, there is private space enough, literally, around the hotel it self. The hotel is located on an industrial area, which is convenient because it is close to the main roads. You can load/unload your baggage in front of the entrance and then park your car. There were two separate beds, but by taking down a plank that resembled a nightstand, we were able to make one bed. The room and bathroom were very spacious. There was enough room for my big suitcase. We did not have breakfast, so no review about that. Pricewise it is a good hotel for a short stay. Would definitely stay here again.
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from Valencia’s Congress Centre, Hotel Táctica provides a free shuttle service. It offers an indoor pool, sauna and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at the Táctica feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and tapas throughout the day. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The Recinto Ferial de Valencia Exhibition Centre and Heron City Shopping Centre are within 1.2 miles of the property.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from Valencia Airport and 15 minutes from central Valencia.
- This is a typical business hotel, rooms are modern and clean, wifi is efficient. It is some 4 km from VLC airport.
- Friendly Staff ,Clean and quite location just 5 mins drive to the Fairground and 10 mins to airport .Restaurant was fast service and interesting menu
- Everything was very good, the staff are superb and the room was brilliant. Car parking very secure.
- Have stayed here twice before as stpover to Almeria
- Perfect restaurant with very delicious and various meals. Clean and cozy rooms with everything you need. Bathroom has towels, bath supplies, hairdryer, etc. Very helpful staff.
This charming hotel features a pretty yard and outdoor swimming pool, allowing you to make the most of the Mediterranean sunshine and fresh air.The Iris lies just a 6 miles drive from the lively center of Valencia and its surrounding beaches. Despite this convenient location, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere at this enchanting, small property.Admire the blend of styles found throughout the Iris, which combines the comforts of a new building with historic decor and furnishings. Modern amenities such as air conditioning help you relax in style.Enjoy the sunshine with a round of golf at the Scorpion course, one mile away. It is also just a short distance from Valencia’s international airport.
The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
The breakfast was simple, yet satisfying.
The staff is amazing, so friendly.
The room was cute, clean and the beds were confortable.
Nice garden and pool
- Beautiful, tiny hotel, with absolutely amazing staff. We didn’t speak Spanish,they didn’t speak English!! Great fun,like playing charades!!
- Accesibilidad, trato familiar, excelente relación calidad precio.
- El lugar es muy bonito, pequeño, tranquilo, muy buen gusto en la decoración
- The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto
Just 2,650 feet from Valencia Airport, Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto offers 24-hour reception. It is beside Rosas Metro Station, from where you can reach Valencia city centre in 15 minutes.Modern air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom. WiFi internet is available in the rooms for an extra cost and is free and unlimited in public areas.Breakfast is served from 5 am and the cafe bar is open 24 hours for snacks and drinks.The hotel offers parking for an extra charge. The A3 Motorway is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to airport – 35 euro deal – all ok for price paid
- This hotel is just to have a sleep near the airport. All is good nothing extra. Value for money place.
we needed a hotel next to the airport because we flew the next day very early
we liked that the hotel was very close to the airport
- Excellent location, good value for money, connected to the main attractions of the city
In front of metro station.
Cafetería wasn’t particularly appealing looking, but service was good and had a really lovely freshly prepared salad.
Located in Riba-Roja De Turia in the region of Valencia Community, 11 miles from Valencia, Hotel Muralleta features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Cheste is 7 miles from Hotel Muralleta, and Paterna is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Muralleta.
- Friendly, great location and views. Not far from the airport. Quiet.
- The owners were very friendly and the location of the hotel was easy to get to.
- Lovely location in old part of town with views over countryside. Friendly staff.
- Loved the hotel. For me it was nice to see price and quality to be balanced. The expectation equals the reality. Staff was friendly, room was clean and the location great for the activities we had planned. Definitely recommend the hotel to everyone.
- Die Ausstattung war für ein 3Sterne Hotel sehr gut.
Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto
Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Manises. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valencia is 5 miles from Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto, and Cheste is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, a few steps from the property.
- I love a bath, it was very restrictive to gratin and out off as the shower screen was fixed
+ I really liked they have installed 2 layers of windows, so although the hotel is next to the airport and highway you barely could hear any noise from outside.
+ it was possible to get to the airport by foot (otherwise you could take a metro and pay 3.9 euros for a ride to the airport, although it is only 1 station away). The way takes about 15 minutes, but it’s OK without much luggage.
+the bed was very cozy with a huge blanket
+the breakfast was good for the price (coffee, tea, orange juice, bread, ham and cheese, croissants, pain au chocolat, apples and oranges, cereals, yoghurt, etc. )
+ breakfast was served from 05:00 until 10:30, so I could eat before my flight at 7 a.m.
+ receptions can speak decent English (it’s a bit Spanglish, but understandable)
- Clean and comfy. Staff very helpful with transport questions. Very useful for early flights as only one short tube stop from the airport.
- Excellent customer service but the young lady on reception (and excellent English spoken) Very comfy beds roomy shower and spotlessly clean.
getting the right room this time non smoking
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto is located in Paterna, just 5 miles from Valencia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 12 miles from B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto, and Cullera is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 1.9 miles from B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto.
- Free flow hot drinks, fast internet, clean, good interior design and free parking.
- The rooms were a decent size. The shower was really good.
- The beds where comfortable, the room modest and clean. Free parquing right in front excellent.
- We only stayed one night, in transit elsewhere. Staff were very helpful & polite. The room was clean & tidy.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with local directions. Extra towels and pillows were available. Rooms were extremely clean, modern and comfortable. A great place to stay in Valencia if you don’t need to be in the city center.
Top Hotels In San Antonio De Banageber Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Antonio de Banageber Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!