10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Andrés San Andres And Providencia Islands:
Ataraxy Hotel Boutique
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ataraxy Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in San Andrés. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spratt Bight is 2,000 feet from Ataraxy Hotel Boutique, and San Luis is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Ataraxy Hotel Boutique.
- New hotel with very nice atmosphere, very comfortable where everything works: comfortable beds, hot water, good air conditioning, very nice rooms. The staff is outstanding: the owners are willing to meet and help the guests. Being a small hotel the service is very warm. While it is not in front of the beach, you can reach it by walking few blocks. . I plan to return on my next trip to San Andres. Definitely recommend Ataraxy Hotel.
- La cama era super comoda, habitacion limpia y ordenada, personal muy amable
- Hotel Boutique muy confortable y estratégicamente ubicado en el centro de San Andrés y a tan sólo 3 cuadras de las playas de Spratt Baight. El personal muy atento y amable. Desayunos muy ricos y caseros. Perfecto para llegar en las noches a descansar y salir al día siguiente a explorar la isla.
- La atención personalizada, la calidad del personal.
- O hotel é bem novo, as instalações são boas, bem localizado.
Villa San Miguel
One of our top picks in San Andrés.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Villa San Miguel offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Great location, quiet area right near the main beach. Room was big, comfy bed, stay staff nice and helpful. Stored bags when we Providencia which was great. Value for money considering the island is expensive this time of year.
Good accomodation in the centre of the old town. Although the city is quit noisy there is no noise during the nights.
Perfect accomodation to stay in the old centre.
- The room was comfortable, plenty of space, nice bed and had a very well equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, coffee machine, stove, microwave, and blender). It was kept very clean and the people were very nice and welcoming. It is also very safe, quiet and it is in a very good location.
- It is a very functional basic hotel with cooking facilities to prepare breakfast and simple meals. After staying in hotels and eating in restaurants for 3 weeks it was nice to prepare and eat simple meals. The air conditioner is great the TV has some channels that can be switch to English by using the audio button on the remote. The hot water is great and there is a court yard with chairs to eat in. The room is cleaned every day and fresh towels are provided. The owners a husband and wife team speak some English and like everywhere in Columbia try beyond the norm to make you happy. The beach ( about 5 min walk )is fantastic you can rent chairs to sit on and there is plenty of shade if you want. There are also lots of restaurants around and the area is super safe. There is always a breeze so one is never overly hot or sticky. It rains every day but is over in 10 to 20 min so no worries.
- Excellent location, hot water in the shower, friendly, helpful staff.
Green Wave House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Green Wave House is located in San Andrés, right on the beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here is air-conditioned and includes a cable TV and a private balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea or the swimming pool. They feature a private bathroom with a bath or shower.At Green Wave House you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, swimming and snorkelling. San Andres International Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Beautiful little place right by the beach. Very good pool, and I liked the hammocks. Incredible helpful staff. Very nice and comfortable bed, the sheets smelled nice and clean. It was a very nice and calm place.
- Lovely location, shame about the loud property next door every morning. Pool nice and good air conditioning. Quiet and secluded the majority of the time. Surprisingly good internet downstairs.
Aliria was a very nice host.
The pool was always clean.
Breakfast really good.
- ótima localização, poucos quartos, grande área, fomos bem atendidos ótimo para famílias!
- La habitacion muy comodo y limpia y una vista genial al mar, la ubicacion esta genial solo a unos pasos de la playa.
Posada Miss Joyce House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Miss Joyce House offers accommodations in San Andrés, just 0.6 miles from Spratt Bight.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The owner was really nice. She arranged a bunch of stuff for me. Additionally, the bed was very comfortable for Colombian standards. It’s a good choice when coming to San Andres on a budget.
- The owners were so helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs. The room was spacious and the beds super comfy! It was also helpful to have the aminities to be able to cook ourself and a supermarket was 2 mins walk away.
- We stayed at Posada Miss Joyce for 7 nights. The room is cozy with colorful sheets, a big fridge, and showers/bathroom. There is also a balcony shared with 2 other rooms. There are two awesome cats on the property. The owner is really nice and was really helpful and caring. He speaks English His wife is also kind, but only speaks Spanish. There is a supermarket right on the corner, but no restaurants nearby and not even much streetfood. The beach and the center is about 10 – 15 minutes easy walk away, so are golf cart rentals and tour groups. The airport is also a 10-15 minute walk or 5-minute taxi ride away for 15.000 pesos.
- Room was large and sufficiently clean. Hotel accepted cards.
- El departamento cómodo, amplio y con buena ubicación. la anfitriona excelente y sobre todo te brindan mucha seguridad.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Posada Shay offers accommodations in San Andrés. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Was there with my brother. Francisca and Freddy looked after us really well and had lots of contacts and advice to make sure our trip to Providence was comfortable, pleasant and interesting. Comfy beds, good bathroom, clean place. Amazing view.
- Nice staff in a quiet street. Close to the square to the beach and harbour. Good breakfast and the service is amazing.
- Very kind and helpful staff, clean facilties, well located to the north beach, to the airport 15 minutes by walk, tasty breakfast
Shayra se portó excelente con nosotros siempre atenta en todo, nos hizo sentir como en casa
La ubicación ideal y el departamento muy cómodo
- El lugar es bello, cómodo y la atención de Shaira, su propietaria, ha sido de una calidad humana tan linda que emociona.
San Andres Islas Victors Vip Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. San Andres Islas Victors Vip Hotel offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spratt Bight is 0.6 miles from San Andres Islas Victors Vip Hotel, and San Luis is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from San Andres Islas Victors Vip Hotel.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Posada Amaripucci offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, a few steps from Posada Amaripucci.
- The people working on the hostel were incredible sweet and welcoming. Recommend it
- Close to everything you need (Restaurants, grocery, beach, downtown), clean and cozy.
- We had a great stay at the hostel. Also the laundry were Perfect. The Personal was very friendly.
- The place was basic and clean , near to everything. The staff very nice and for being downtown it was very quiet
Well located in San Andres, 5 mins walk from the beach
nice and friendly staff
Jackuri Casa Hospedaje
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Jackuri Casa Hospedaje offers accommodations in San Andrés.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Jaqueline and Uriel were very kindly and lovely with us! They are very nice people and we love to stay in their house! The breakfast is great and the room has a good air conditioning.
they have been very friendly, even picked us up at the airport and drove us back.
The posada is 2 km from downtown so it’s not that noisy and it’s easy to get around with the bus and taxi.
I will stay there again
- Todo!!! El trato recibido por Jackeline y Felipe fue excelente, lo mismo que para las chicas que preparan el desayuno. Lugar donde se puede descansar cómodamente.
- O atendimento de todos é excelente e o café da manhã também. Adorei os quartos e a gentileza com que fomos tratadas.
- É uma casa de hospedagem excelente! Família super simpática, se esforçam ao máximo para te deixar a vontade. Foram nos buscar no aeroporto e levar. O Felipe é um fofo. A Jackie uma simpatia. Assim como o Nano seu cunhado que é o cara que fecha todos os passeios e faz uma panqueca sensacional! Café da manhã delicioso preparado com todo carinho pela Jessica. Estou citando os nomes para você ver que será realmente bem atendido nesta casa. Eles oferecem duas corridas diárias uma de ida e outra de volta até o centro gratuitas. É só combinar. Super indico. ❤
Islander’s blue house
Islander’s blue house is located in San Andrés, half a mile from Spratt Bight and 3.8 miles from San Luis.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- the staff was very friendly, no one can enter the house without keys
- it’s a renovared building inside the city. clean rooms with good, quiet AC. It close to everything: we walked on foot to the airport, to the city center and to the harbour. The owner is super nice, she helped us with organizing trips, renting a car. I really appreciate her hospitality, it’s more than I received in other places. She made my stay in San Andres pleasant and relaxing.
- La atención es muy buena. Geordy es muy amable. Asesora y orienta la estancia para hacerla muy agradable.
- Instalaciones nuevas y bonitas, nos dejan como en casa
- Nos pareció bien la privacidad con la que contamos durante toda la estadía. Así mismo, cumplieron enseguida con nuestras peticiones.
Casa Finca El Karaho
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Casa Finca El Karaho is set in San Andrés in the San Andres and Providencia Islands Region, 5.6 miles from San Andres Bay. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.North End is 6.2 miles from Casa Finca El Karaho, while Spratt Bight is 6.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 6.2 miles from the property.Casa Finca El Karaho is located in South End.
- Clean & comfortable rooms with a good AC. The Hotel is located on the southern ‚beach-side‘ of he island, 30 Minuten away from the lively San Andres city. Great Pool, easy beach access, nice breakfast & good WiFi. Nicole & her family & the whole staff are wonderful! When I was a little late for my flight back, they drove me to the airport – just like that. This is a good place to enjoy what the island has to offer: pristine waters, a lot of sun, white beaches & a fantastic underwater life.
- The family ownership, then attention, and breakfast. The ocean sounds helped.
- The staff was very nice. Breakfast was great in the morning.
- The staff was great since we arive in the island. They took us by the airport with a 25.000 cop tax and was aways lovely… The hotel is extremely new and the concept are very nice! Nothing so fancy but enouth for an caribean island! My advice, the hotel is far from the citycenter, its make a little bit hard to move yourself, so rent a kawasaki (mule) or a motocycle with the hotel since you arive, its going to make your experience so better!!! Love the place AND so recomended! Pilar, Kelly and her husband was amazing, made my experience at the ISLAND much better!
- Very clean and comfortable place. The staff and owners are extremely helpfull. Hot showers, good airconditioning and nice swimming pool!
Top Hotels In San Andrés San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Andrés San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!