10 Best Hotels To Stay In San Andrés Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Andrés Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Andrés Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Andrés Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In San Andrés Jalisco:
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Hotel Platino is located in Guadalajara, just 6 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza del Sol is 6 miles from HOTEL PLATINO, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Platino.
- the price, and the staff was good once they accepted booking.coms price and didnt try to charge me more. The negihborhood is cool but a little shanty. And the subway is a 5 min walk, I used it daily, very safe.
- amplitud de la habiotación y el servicio de la regadera
- La ubicación, la atención fue con amabilidad, cuando ocupé algo, siempre hubo alguien que me atendiera.
- No especifican el Iva y el hotel se vuelve motel en la noches
- Camas cómodas pero se escuchaba mucho ruido en la madrugada de la limpieza de las recámaras de abajo
Hotel Plaza Bandera
Hotel Plaza Bandera is located a 10-minute drive from the historic center of Guadalajara. This simple hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free private parking and functional rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each stylish room at the Hotel Plaza Bandera has a small balcony, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms has a shower and towels.Hotel Plaza Bandera is just 350 feet from Bandera Park and Revolución Market. Guadalajara Cathedral and the main bus station are within a 15-minute drive from the property, and Guadalajara International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Posada Margaritas is located in the Tlaquepaque neighborhood in Guadalajara. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 5 miles from Posada Margaritas, and Plaza del Sol is 6 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 7 miles away.
- We particularly enjoyed the Lovely gardens during the hot, hot, hot afternooons. beautiful dining room, exceptionally helpful staff
- My room size was beyond what i expected! Staff was really nice.
- The authentic Mexican atmosphere and the friendly attentive staff
- This hotel was beautiful and every staff member was very kind and helpful.
- The place was great for a quick shopping trip. Comfortable and they have a good parking space. The hostess was delightful as was the whole staff. Nice!
La Villa del Ensueno Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! This boutique hotel is in Tlaquepaque, just a 20-minute drive from Guadalajara International Airport. La Villa de Ensueno features a hot breakfast, air conditioning and 2 outdoor pools.Rooms at the Hotel Boutique La Villa del Ensueno are spacious and uniquely decorated. They have cable TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms feature hot tubs and private balconies.La Villa del Ensueno features traditional, Mexican décor and free Wi-Fi. The concierge desk can help arrange tours and ticket reservations. Business services and free on-site parking are also available.La Villa del Ensueno Boutique Hotel is 4 blocks from the center of Tlaquepaque. Guests can visit the Museo Pantalon Panduro Art Museum and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Tonala is a 20-minute drive from the hotel and has open air markets.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff. The restaurant provides a great breakfast. Location and price are excellent.
- I like everything but the color of the building, from outside the hotel looks no so good but once you are inside is beautiful and huge, some of the rooms are very private with their own ferrace. Personal is very good, they have a menu just in case you are too tired to go out again, and the food is good including the price. The breakfast included a main dish a la carte, good selection, and all the coffee you can drink or tea, milk, also include juice, yogurt, granola and fruit.
- Beautiful style, fantastic people, great breakfast, very nice location
- The staff was very accommodating. The room was comfortable. Very good breakfast
Very comfy bed, good quality sheets. There was shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, mouthwash, shower cap, shoe cleaner, daily fresh towels. Laundry service was Mex$70 for up to 10kg load. EXcellent breakfast with numerous coffee refills.
All hotel staff were very friendly and super helpful.
Casa Tlaquepaque Hotel Galeria
In the historic center of San Pedro Tlaquepaque, Casa Tlaquepaque is just a 20-minute drive from downtown Guadalajara. It features an outdoor pool and gardens, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Casa Tlaquepaque has charming rustic-style décor, with terracotta tile floors and wooden and wicker furniture. There is a peaceful internal courtyard, a breakfast room and a lounge with a fireplace.Each bright room includes flat-screen cable TV, a fan and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a shower and free toiletries.The hotel’s 24-hour front desk can arrange guided tours, car rental and transportation around the local area. Guadalajara International Airport is just a 15-minute drive away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Located in a vibrant community within close walking distance of Plaza Parian in Tlaquepaque. Beautiful garden area. Delicious fresh breakfast included.
- We were made to feel very welcome. Breakfast was delicious and felt like we were eating in a friend’s home. Great location and good parking. Easy walking to Tlaquepaque pedestrian area. Would come again.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was served well.
- The location was excellent. Four blocks to the center of Tlaquepaque. The staff/owners were wonderful, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and the courtyard and common areas were beautiful and comfortable. A very homey place! It was far enough away from the center of town to be quiet at night. The street view is not inviting, but once you are inside it’s wonderful.
- Home away from home, wonderful family welcomes you, grounds and rooms are beautiful, breakfast is incredible!
Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel
Located in Guadalajara, 25 miles from Chapala, Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Juan Cosalá is 24 miles from Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel, and Ajijic is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- We had dinner brought to our room one night, and the presentation was awesome.
- Wonderful location, and once inside the walls it was like being in wonderful green oasis in the heart of the city. The staff were very attentive, and we loved the garden side bar for our afternoon by the pool.
- We like everything about this hotel. We could only get the Villa area and this is not so convenient, but still having access to the regular part of the hotel made it alright. We loved the breakfast, the parking, and the staff, especially the front desk girl were great! Also should note that the restaurant is excellent!!
- Loved my suite and one of the best restaurants in town is in this hotel….friendly bar scene, too.
- Nice mexican style tiled floor and in bathroom. comfortable bed. a tub in the bathroom with shower and lots of hot water.
Casona Tlaquepaque Temazcal & Spa
Casona Tlaquepaque is located in Tlaquepaque and features free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Tlaquepaque centre is 2 blocks away.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. At the accommodation each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Casona Tlaquepaque offers a range of wellness facilities including temazcal and spa treatments.Tlaquepaque Regional Ceramic Museum is 650 feet from the hotel. The nearest airport is Guadalajara Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
San Pietro Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, San Pietro Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 25 miles from Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 24 miles from San Pietro Boutique Hotel, and Ajijic is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Felt very cozy and like I was staying at someone’s home
Quaint hotel, nerdy nice courtyard/pool with comfortable seating, shade. Entrance also had nice table & chairs to sit, you didn’t have to feel bound to your room.
- We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel is in prime location, and the decor inside is absolutely beautiful. You are walking distance to all of the vibrant locations in Tlaquepaque (safe walking distance). I could not be more happy about this hotel. The only downfall was my stay ending so soon, I will definitely be coming back to discover more.
- The decor and architecture of the house is beautiful and of excellent taste. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Gallo Rubio
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Located 3.7 miles from Guadalajara Expo in Guadalajara, Hotel Gallo Rubio features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza del Sol is 4.3 miles from Hotel Gallo Rubio, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
MY ROOM WAS BURGLED, MONEY AND OTHER STUFFS WERE STOLEN. NO ATTENTION TO RECOVER MY LOSSES. SO BAD A HOTEL WITHOUT SECURITY MEASURES FOR CLIENTS SAFETY.
I DONT RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYBODY.
- Location is close to central district. It was a place to sleep. I only stayed here because because all the hotels in the city were already booked up. Reminded me of my back-packing days. At first I wasnt sure I was in the right area.
- Parking, however they didn’t close the gates until VERY late.
- Great location, really good price and nice comfortable room
- Staff were excellent. Happy to help and listen to my poor Spanish.
- MY ROOM WAS BURGLED, MONEY AND OTHER STUFFS WERE STOLEN. NO ATTENTION TO RECOVER MY LOSSES. SO BAD A HOTEL WITHOUT SECURITY MEASURES FOR CLIENTS SAFETY.
Hotel Casa Armonia
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! In central Tlaquepaque, just a 5-minute walk from Jardín Hidalgo Park and Nuestra Señora de la Soledad Church, this hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a sauna.The rustic-style rooms overlook the city and have flat-screen cable TVs. The beddings are colorful and the bathrooms feature Mexican décor and bathtubs. Free Wi-Fi connection is possible in public areas.Hotel Casa Armonia has a spa and health club that provides massage services. There are also family rooms and sun terraces, plus the front desk works 24 hours a day. Private parking is available on site.Casa Armonia compliments the guests with daily breakfast, and in central Tlaquepaque guests will be able to find a variety of food options, mostly Mexican and typical local dishes.Tequila region, where the agave farms are located and a popular tourist sightseeing, is a 1-hour drive from Casa Armonia. Chapala is a 45-minute drive away, and Guadalajara International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Manager Gabi accommodated all requests and her warmth and generosity with the 2 children was exceptional. The breakfast included is also very good.
- The staff is terrific: friendly and accommodating. The chiliquilles were excellent. Really good spa for massages.
- It’s really something like an enclave, an exceptional hotel with attentive staff and nice features. More suitable for something like a honeymoon extension than for a solo traveler like me, maybe.
- We are very familiar with Mexico and have traveled throughout. This is a fabulous location near Independencia for shopping. The manager, Gabriela, is fluent in English and extremely customer focused. She was helpful in every way possible. Breakfast is huge and complete for 90 pesos. We would definitely stay there again.
- The staff was very helpful for our navigation around town. The decor and choice of colors were perfect and made it so inviting to be there.
Top Hotels In San Andrés Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Andrés Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Andrés Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!