10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sampford Arundel Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sampford Arundel Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sampford Arundel Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sampford Arundel Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sampford Arundel Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sampford Arundel Somerset:
The Cleve Hotel
A Somerset country house just 7 miles from Taunton, The Cleve Hotel was built by the Fox family and designed by renowned architect Alfred Waterhouse, known for designing The Natural History Museum. It features a spa and fitness centre and en suite rooms. There is free Wi-Fi and on-site parking at The Cleve.Each room has a flat-screen TV, and an en suite bathroom with bath or shower. All are individually designed with original Victorian period features.The hotel has a bar and restaurant.The Cleve Hotel has views of the Blackdown Hills and is around 18 miles from Bridgwater. Honiton in Devon, and Exmoor National Park are just 15 miles away.
- Room was perfect, friendly staff and good breakfast! Very clean and calm hotel!
- Room on the small side.would have prefered kingsized bed
- The food was very nice and the room warm and cozy.
Room service stopped at 9 but took chenged on my request due to noisy neighbours
- Room was large enough and had everything I needed. Monsoon shower in the bathrooom and comfy bed for a well deserved lie-in. The hotel has a spa also, but we didn’t have time to use it. Staff were friendly and professional. Breakfast and dinner were both above average, especially breakfast.
The Green Dragon
One of our top picks in Wellington.The Green Dragon is a hotel located in the market town of Wellington, nestled in rural Somerset. The property is 7 miles south of Taunton and close to the M5 motorway. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel contains 13 individually designed bedrooms, which have been fitted with en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities.The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, and uses local produce where possible. Guests can enjoy a wine, local beer or cocktail at the bar.Exeter is 22 miles from The Green Dragon, while Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The full English was great and the bed was really cosy
- Lovely friendly welcome when we arrived and both mornings at breakfast.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, good food in the pub, lovely shower.
We stayed to visit relations in Taunton. We found thebedroom cosy and the furniture etc very smart & clean ,THe ensuite was excellent. We did not sample your cuisine except breakfast and was good. Very nice to have individual choice freshly cooked to order. Would recommend to friends.
Car parking overnight was good across the road from hotel
The double bed was comfortable.
The decor was immaculate, room very clean. bathroom good.
Staff friendly and efficient.
Breakfast very good.
The Poachers Pocket
The Poachers Pocket offers accommodations in Burlescombe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden.Exeter is 18 miles from The Poachers Pocket, and Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- We arrived when renovations were taking place. The new owners went the extra mile to make us welcome and ensure that we had a comfortable stay.
- Room was spotless and very comfortable. Great night’s sleep after a long journey
- The owners were extremely welcoming , the evening meal was delicious and my two grandsons aged two and three enjoyed their children’s meals too. We were so full up after our mains we couldn’t have desert . The cooked breakfast was also enjoyed .
- Was so friendly and helpful they just made you feel so at home.
- Friendly owners and homely atmosphere. Good portion sizes. Fillet steak was well seasoned/cooked. Nice wine and cider available.
Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Uffculme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Exeter is 15 miles from Waterloo Cross Marstons, and Taunton is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 13 miles from Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns.
Outside room, easy to transfer luggage.
Beds very comfortable
Staff welcoming, friendly, restaurant efficient and wide choice. Room cleaned daily, towels changed regularly, bottled water provided daily. Excellent supply of hot water to basin.
- Really comfortable bed and lots of space in the room. Excellent breakfast efficiently served with a smile. Great value for money. Highly recommended
- Great food and atmosphere very reasonably priced food menu
- Friendly staff and we like Marston’s menu so good food
- Staff were really friendly and excellent value for money.
- Outside room, easy to transfer luggage.
Located in Oake, 25 miles from Exeter, Anchor Inn features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Weston-super-Mare is 25 miles from Anchor Inn, and Taunton is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from Anchor Inn.
- Staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food at the Anchor Inn restaurant was excellent and good value with varied and interesting menu. Plenty of parking spaces and easy access to rooms. Lovely and quiet with no traffic noise.
- Lovely room with comfy beds. Friendly and welcoming staff. Would highly recommend a meal at the restaurant.
- The rooms were really private and lovely. The pub is very cosy and the outside area would of been lovely if it hadn’t of rained. We have come to two events at the anchor inn and the food has been lovely. There is a seperate social area seperate from the pub which is lovely for social gathering events
Ground floor, good size ensuing rooms. Ample parking. Very friendly staff.
Food was excellent.
- I was so looking forward to having a hearty Breakfast , but was greeted by the fact that the reception area was closed.
Ostler Inn is located in Uffculme, 15 miles from Exeter and 12 miles from Taunton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exmouth is 20 miles from Ostler Inn, and Sidmouth is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from Ostler Inn.
- The accommodation is very basic in a tired but very welcoming and cosy pub. When you just need a late overnight stay and a pint and an early start what’s not to like at £40 for a double. Very comfy bed, good shower and hot chocolate/kitkats – all very welcome. Thanks
- Comfy bed, hot chocolate and mini toffee crisps in room. Friendly staff and good atmosphere in pub downstairs. Well chosen and very well kept selection of real ales and ciders. This is good value for the price and we would stay again on our way down to the south west in future.
- Comfy bed, good hot water, warm room, excellent atmosphere in the Pub. Lovely rural location in deep Devonshire. A warm welcome with good choice of Beer & easy conversation with the locals. We will be back.
- The Ostler Inn is cheap and cheerful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We couldn’t have breakfast as we didn’t pre-order it? However, excellent breakfast across the square in No 11. It was reasonable and I got a decent night’s sleep……wouldn’t recommend for a romantic getaway or family holiday though 🙂
Staff were so so friendly
Food was excellent value for money
Locals were amazing
Loved the original features of the place and intend to go back again soon
Days Inn Taunton
Located just off the M5 motorway, The Days Inn Taunton is a 5-minute drive from Taunton Racecourse. It has a wide range of breakfasts, a restaurant and free parking.Rooms at the Taunton Days Inn feature a TV, a lounge chair, a clock radio and tea/coffee making facilities. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and there is a 24-hour reception.Fresh food Cafe serves traditional cuisine. The breakfast menu includes cooked English, continental and a children’s menu. There is also an on-site McDonalds and Costa Coffee.Taunton town centre and Taunton Train Station are within a 10-minute drive from the Days Inn. Taunton has a good selection of shops, Taunton Castle and the County Ground, home to Somerset cricket club.
- Great value for money. Quite hard to find entrance from motorway. Perhaps a sign needed. Other than that everything fine
- The room was basic but comfortable. It served the purpose for a last minute place to stay.
- Easy to find location just off the M5 and close enough to Taunton.
- Manager at desk was helpful despite terrible hotel.
- Fairly basic, but clean and comfortable. Freeview tv channels did not all work.
The George Inn
The George Inn is located in Uffculme, 15 miles from Exeter and 12 miles from Taunton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Exmouth is 20 miles from The George Inn, and Sidmouth is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from The George Inn.
- The bedrooms are large and cosy with period features. The hosts are lovely.
The generous breakfast. Very good variety in the fridge and on the bench waiting for us the night before.
The manager/landlady was very kind and welcoming. She made us feel at home. Found the 250 year old Inn most interesting in the way it had kept some of its character. Our room was roomy with plenty of cupboard space.
- We were able to come and go as we please. Lots of food for breakfast just had to help ourselves.
- There was not a lot to like. The size of the room.
Big spacious room, comfortable bed
Excellent chip shop across the road.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rock Inn offers accommodations in Wiveliscombe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 22 miles from Rock Inn, and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and hotel was very clean with well equipped room. Dinner (cooked by head chef) was amazing and extremely well priced considering how good it was. Breakfast was lovely too. Would highly recommend this hidden gem.
- The property has loads of character and the room was very well furnished and decorated. Very comfortable bed made for a great night’s sleep.The best thing though for sure is the food. Quality over quantity and the flavours are incredible and everything was cooked perfectly.
- I have stayed here 3 times in the past 5 years,will be back
FOOD AND STAFF BRILLIANT
ENJOYED OUR STAY VERY MUCH WILL BE GOING BACK
- Very good evening meal, good choice and well cooked and presented. Nice bedroom. Very good shower.
White Hart Hotel
One of our top picks in Wiveliscombe.Located in Wiveliscombe, 31 miles from Cardiff, White Hart Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Exeter is 24 miles from White Hart Hotel, and Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from White Hart Hotel.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable, the breakfast was nice and substantial. Overall the place offers exceptional value. I’d come again 🙂
- Staff were great and very helpful, the room had everything I needed and the bed was extremely comfortable. A very restful night which was just what I needed.
- The pie was amazing in the white heart pub restaurant … the local fish and chip shop was fantastic we would all four of us recommend both sincerely….
- Cosy and homely ..a true west country experience
- Fabulous food. The vegetarian spicey burger was so tasty. Good atmosphere in the pub and very welcoming staff. A very enjoyable stay.
Top Hotels In Sampford Arundel Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sampford Arundel Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sampford Arundel Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!