10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salvador Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Salvador Bahia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salvador Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salvador Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salvador Bahia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salvador Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salvador Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salvador Bahia:
Hotel Cruz do Pascoal
One of our top picks in Salvador.Hotel Cruz do Pascoal is located in Salvador, just 9 minutes’ drive from the famous Pelourinho Historic Centre. Offering views of colonial-style buildings from the city, the hotel offers free WiFi access and a terrace for guests to relax.Each bright guestroom comes with colonial-style décor and are ideally fitted with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a patio and a minibar.At Hotel Cruz do Pascoal guests can find a 24-hour front desk for assistance. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.The hotel is 2,650 feet from San Francisco church and 0.6 miles from Lacerda Elevator. Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport is 12.4 miles away.
Santo Antonio is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, history and churches.
The location is great, extremely close to the main squares but far from the traffic
Safe and lovely area
Breakfast is good
Stuff is really kind
Many nice coffee places and restaurants nearby
- I hotel was clean and the breakfast was great. The staff was friendly and even though my Portuguese was almost nonexistent I was still able to communicate with them. The staff taught me a few Portuguese words. After being there a few days I felt like I gained a new batch of friends. I will certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and will post there business card on my Instagram page.
- It’s a contemporary hotel with a nice interior design and very nice atmosphere altogether. Perfectly clean, just makes you feel very comfortable. Good homemade like breakfast. I liked the location which is away from the noisy Centre but in walking distance. Nice stylish little restaurants in the same street.
- Great location in the historic centre. Very close to a really nice little bar called cafelier which we really enjoyed and other bars and restaurants. Very easy to walk to popular destinations. Uber is also really useful here if you want to travel further away. We felt safe in this location however didn’t go out late at night because the streets were quite empty. This seemed to be the case in all of Salvador although apparently on weekends there is a better night life. Not all of the staff speak English but they were still good at understanding and making themselves understood. When our car didn’t show up at 4.30 in the morning to take us to the airport, one of the staff kindly offered to drive us which we were very grateful for. Wifi was also free in all of the hotel and pretty good. Breakfast was good.
- Location, incredible staff, nice rooftop with view, very central location, quiet
- The location is great, extremely close to the main squares but far from the traffic
América Towers Hotel
One of our top picks in Salvador.Located in Salvador, 24 miles from Arembepe, América Towers Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 15 miles from América Towers Hotel, and Lauro de Freitas is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 9 miles from América Towers Hotel.
Caminho das Arvores is a great choice for travelers interested in food, tourist attractions and local food.
- Best Deal for a Business traveler. Comfortable rooms, nicely clean with great location near to the biggest mall in the city.
O hotel fica num lugar central onde vc pode fazer compras e tb é um local de referência para ir a outros pontos de Salvador.
O atendimento foi muito bom.
- O café da manhã é muito bom, muita variedade. O quarto é bem confortável e de bom tamanho. O banheiro limpo e com bom tamanho, as comodidades são shampoo e sabonete. Possui garagem gratuita.
- localização, cama confortável, quarto espaçoso e muito agradável.
- Localização, preço e equipe – Otimo custo beneficio
Hotel Piramide – Pituba II
One of our best sellers in Salvador! Located in the Pituba neighborhood in Salvador, 24 miles from Arembepe, Hotel Piramide – Paulo VI features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 15 miles from Hotel Piramide – Paulo VI, and Lauro de Freitas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was ok. Location was good. Not expensive.
- If you are looking for hotel for one night to just sleep close by the terminal this is really good option. The breakfast is really good.
- Boa localização, bom café da manhã e bom atendimento.
Café da manhã bem servido, entretanto a comida ficava exposta e cheia de moscas.
A localização é interessante.
- O hotel custo beneficio é bom, Café da manhã incluso isso é ótimo.
Mercure Salvador Pituba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Mercure Salvador Pituba is located in Salvador, just 24 miles from Arembepe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 15 miles from Mercure Salvador Pituba, and Lauro de Freitas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely big bed, nice shower. Could do with some English channels though haha
- Clean. Confortable and good restaurant. The hotel is very good for business trip. Free internet !
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean and modern. Food was also good.
Location is very good, a good walk to the beach but yet doable. Nearby a mall and a nice park. Plenty of restaurants around it.
Room has good size and bed is very comfortable.
- Café da manhã cobrado a parte , não acho isso correto , 30,00 a mais
Mercure Salvador Boulevard
Located in Salvador, 24 miles from Arembepe, Mercure Salvador Boulevard features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 15 miles from Mercure Salvador Boulevard, and Lauro de Freitas is 11 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 9 miles away.
Caminho das Arvores is a great choice for travelers interested in food, tourist attractions and local food.
- Spacious room , excellent location, efficient staff
- Excelente atendimento, acomodação muito limpa e que atende perfeitamente os mais exigentes. A localização é perfeita. Vale a pena conferir!
- Banheiro com torneiras impossíveis de serem fechadas totalmente
- Funcionários extremamente gentis. A funcionária Jaqueline, que nos recebeu, observou as datas de aniversário próximas e nos presenteou com lembranças do hotel. Atitude inteligente e marcante que conquista qualquer cliente. Vamos voltar, é claro.
- Quarto amplo, confortável, mesa para trabalho, Wi-Fi grátis, boa ducha, ar condicionado perfeito, bom café da manhã, academia de ginástica grátis muito bem equipado.
Bahia Sol e Mar
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Bahia Sol e Mar offers accommodations in Salvador.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arembepe is 28 miles from Bahia Sol e Mar, and Itaparica Town is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Ondina is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, sightseeing and food.
- The hotel was not worth the price. The breakfast was not special and the rooms were old and sheets had stains. The staff did not speak english at all, even though my portuguese is quite good. It was difficult communicating sometimes.
- I liked the staff service and the options variety in the breakfast. The rooms were cleaned everyday and the sheets and towels changed every 2 days. Public areas were OK.
- I keep coming back, not Luxurius hotel but we like it. All you need for a short stay.
- Hospitalidade dos funcionários, limpeza e ótima localidade.
- O café da manhã foi péssimo e a cama foi regularmente confortável.
Fera Palace Hotel
Located in the Comercio neighborhood in Salvador, 27 miles from Arembepe, Fera Palace Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 11 miles from Fera Palace Hotel, and Lauro de Freitas is 14 miles away. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Comercio is a great choice for travelers interested in churches, history and old-town exploration.
- Lounge is really nice, the design of the hotel is outstanding, the room is nice decorated and spacious. Nice restaurant and bar. The view is amazing and the staff is friendly.
- The hotel is a very nice building near the historic city. The staff members are very helpful and welcoming. The room is spacious and well equipped. The hotel uses a valet parking which is excellent.
- The bedroom and the lounge were comfortable. The views were stunning!
Near historic center
nais roof terrace
A good try for Art Deco desine but cold and not plesent
- The breakfast is amazing and the swimming pool is quite unique.
Faro Inn Hotel Salvador
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Faro Inn Hotel Salvador is located in Salvador, Bahia, just 1.2 miles from Salvador Mall. It has rooms with Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Rooms at the Faro Inn Hotel Salvador have cable TV, a work desk and a minibar. Some rooms have a spacious seating area.Faro Inn Hotel Salvador is located directly in front of the Bahia Convention Centre.
Stiep is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, food and sightseeing.
- Wifi working and room clean and confortable. But location far from the center (it was okay for us)
- Staff was nice also very clean room , was hot water and very good wifi.
- Great location…clothes to shopping and close to the beach
- The location was close to Boca do Rio where the New Year’s festivities were taking place.
O lavatório do meu quarto de banho estava completamente entupido logo na 1.a noite de utilização e no dia seguinte mudaram-nos rapidamente de quarto.
O pequeno-almoço tinha fruta de boa qualidade e era variado.
Wish Hotel da Bahia by GJP
One of our top picks in Salvador.Boasting a privileged location right in downtown Salvador, Wish Hotel da Bahia features comfortable and pet-friendly accommodation. Guests can relax in the swimming pool and work out in the well-equipped gym. Wi-Fi is free.Tastefully decorated in beige nuances, air-conditioned rooms at Wish Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and minibar. They also have a work desk with a chair and wooden floors. The hotel offers a spa, a lounge and an art gallery with 350 works of art by renowned artists.The daily breakfast buffet offers a variety of fresh fruits, breads and cold meats. Guests can also enjoy regional and delicious specialties, as well as a selection of drinks at the two hotel´s restaurants.Wish Hotel da Bahia by GJP is set in a historic building across Campo Grande Square. It offers complete meeting facilities and a classy 24-hour reception, room service and a gift shop.Tourist attractions Farol da Barra lighthouse and Pelourinho neighbourhood are 1.9 miles away. Nosso Senhor do Bonfim church is 5.6 miles from the property. Lacerda Elevator is 1.1 miles from Wish Hotel da Bahia, while Barra beach is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhães Airport, 13.7 miles from Wish Hotel.
Very nice! So clean, so comfortable. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was incredible! Huuuuugggeee selection.
It is a very short taxi ride from the port (which is where we were arriving from) and a medium length but nice walk from some of the tourist spot lighthouses.
- Staff recommendation to restaurant was excellent. Their ability to communicate even when not speaking English. Helpfulness with cabs. Beds were comfortable. Buffets were excellent.
- Made traveling with our young (yet not small) puppy very easy. Staff was always friendly and room was very comfortable. Bed (pillows!) is excellent!
Location was great, minutes from the center of Copacabana beach, on a main shopping street.
Room was big & comfortable, temperature in room & public spaces was very cold
- All staff were very kind and very helpful. Staff at the reception were exceptionally kind.
- Very nice! So clean, so comfortable. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was incredible! Huuuuugggeee selection.
Ibis Salvador Aeroporto Hangar
Located in Salvador, 16 miles from Arembepe, Ibis Salvador Aeroporto Hangar features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itaparica Town is 21 miles from Ibis Salvador Aeroporto Hangar, and Itacimirim is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- I forgot a shirt at the room and they send it to my home.
- Reliably clean, functional and convenient as ever with ibis
- Perfect location if you have a flight from Salvador airport, taxi takes about 15 minutes to to airport. Nice, modern and well equipped hotel. Perfect WiFi
- Excellent location being a good option for those that need to fly early or arrive late at night.
- Great for catching an early flight and room though spartan was clean and comfortable. Easy transport available either with shuttle or taxi.
Top Hotels In Salvador Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salvador Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salvador Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salvador Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!