10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salto de Agua Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Salto de Agua Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salto de Agua Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salto de Agua Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salto de Agua Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salto de Agua Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salto de Agua Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salto De Agua Valencia Community:
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. In Alfaz del Pí, Hotel Europa is half a mile from Albir Beach and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room has a balcony, minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Europa has a terrace and grounds with a children’s play area. There is a buffet restaurant and a snack bar on site. The 24-hour front desk offers a safety deposit service.Guests can reserve free private parking at the Europa Hotel. Just 4 miles from Benidorm, it is within a 10-minute drive of Mundomar and Aqualandia Water Parks and Terra Natura and Terra Mítica Theme Parks.
- Good value for the money , comfy bed, hot shower , good breakfast ,
- Good location with clean room and great value for money.
- The breakfast served was excellent The room was quiet,clean and comfortable
- Beds are the best i have ever sleep’t in. rooms are clean ideal for an over night stay. near to railway station. take’s you in to Benidorm or Denia the outher way. bus no: 10 run’s every 15 minutes. till midnight’s.transfer from airport drop’s you of at Hotel albir also pick up point.you have to walk to the Hotel Europa. walk back to the Macdonalds on mane road,walk through there car park into aldeas car park cross main road to the Hotel Europa. if you remember this is a 2 star hotel and not the Hilton you will not be disaponted or you get what you pay for. after reading some of the report’s i was not shore what to expect. I think it’s the missing suet case thing you know you go on holiday only to try and get a free one out of it. good value for the money if you what better pay for it.
- Had to pay for breakfast which was included in price of stay. Mrs Prichard is disabled and was unable to go to restaurant. Mr Prichard went down to get coffee and crossiant but was told he had to pay if we did not eat In restaurant he explained the situation and was told he had to pay. A part from this incident our stay was excellent
Hotel La Riviera
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Albir, 4.4 miles from Benidorm, Hotel La Riviera features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 28 miles from Hotel La Riviera, and Gandía is 28 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 34 miles away.
- Location excellent, Cleanliness excellent. Would recommend to my friends.
- Staff were very friendly,bed really comfortable and breakfast delicious-bread and croissants so fresh and loved the tunes from Larry (parrot). The view from dining room was beautiful too.
- We love all the little touches at the hotel and the friendly staff
- Great views from terrace and balcony. Close to beach and restaurant
The location makes this hotel. Amazing views out over the sea.
Great, helpful staff.
Hotel Servigroup Torre Dorada
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Servigroup Torre Dorada is located in Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alicante is 22 miles from Hotel Torre Dorada, and Gandía is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Servigroup Torre Dorada.
- Very comfortable room, with a king-size bed, a fridge and a good shower.
Food choice was really good with a huge range of desserts including some English ones, such as Apple Crumble. Though they couldn’t make custard!
The daily maid service was extremely good.
- Everything you could possibly want….but the salads were superb
- This hotel was very good, the food was acceptable and a good variety. The rooms were cleaned to a good standard. I would definately go again
- The food was great. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was lovely and spacious. The view from our balcony was amazing, we had a wrap around balcony so had views of the mountains and sea .
Hotel Finca Fabiola
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Finca Fabiola is located in Finestrat in the region of Valencia Community. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Benidorm is 3.3 miles from Hotel Finca Fabiola, and Alicante is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place, quiet and nice staff. Beautiful mountains for running
- Totally refreshing to have something different to a typical modern hotel / guest house and with all the facilities you would expect. Fantastic mountain views.
- Breakfast was good, Fabiola was fabulous, everywhere was spotlessly clean. Cant wait to come again in the Spring.
- Clean, quiet and spacious place. Nice views on Puig Campana. High and hot shower, unfortunately two mornings no water… Fabiola is a very warm, pleasant and fun hostess!!
- Decor was stunning. Location was utterly beautiful. Owner was delightful.
Albir Playa Hotel & Spa
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 10 minutes’ walk from Alfàs Beach in L’Albir, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa and gym. Each modern, air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a minibar and satellite TV.The Albir Playa Hotel & Spa’s elegant Arroceria La Palapa Restaurant, in the hotel’s tropical grounds, is open for lunch. It specializes in rice dishes, meat and fresh seafood, as well as homemade desserts. The restaurant also provides bar service from 11 am to 7 pm, which is also possible by the pool.Access to the Hotel Albir Playa’s 1.000 m² spa is available for an extra fee. It includes a sauna, hydromassage pools and an ice fountain. Various treatments are available.The Albir Playa Hotel also features a game room and a children’s play area. Bicycles can be rented from the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, providing you greater flexibility during your stay.Benidorm is just a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Albir Playa.
The location is ok, near the supermarkets, there are also enaugh restaurants nearby.
Breakfast is a decent and the garden is nice – with a swimming pool.
About 10 min to the beach.
- The staff and reception were very pleasant and helpful there were 25 in our group and everybody enjoyed it
Good size of room. Liked that it had refrigerator and a balcony. Liked size of bathroom, bathtub and colour of tiles on wall in bathroom. Liked the good spaced closet with drawers. Good sofa for two, chair, desk, phone, good lighting, nice floors.
Good that training area in the spa is free.
- Large room with everything you need for a short stay
- Hotel well situated for the town and had good general facilities. Would stay again, staff looked after us well and there was no problem arranging an extra night when our flight home was cancelled
- The location is ok, near the supermarkets, there are also enaugh restaurants nearby.
Hotel Servigroup Montíboli
One of our top picks in Villajoyosa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Servigroup Montíboli offers accommodations in Villajoyosa, just 8 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alicante is 16 miles from Servigroup Montiboli, and Calpe is 20 miles away. Alicante Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- very nice atmosphere ,staff very polite.hotel wonderful
- We loved the views which are amazing! We loved the lounge and terrace which are well furnished and very inviting. We liked very much our balcony with two chaise longes and armchairs. The bathroom had a first rate shower.
- Nothing near by thats why we enjoy just totsl relaxation
- Plenty of space with comfortable seating in the bedroom. Breakfast and dinner were excellent. All of the staff were pleasant and very helpful.
- great Location, beaches, stunning view! Very friendly staff, excellent service, good facilities, nice room (sea view with own terrace is fantastic); good breakfeast selection, excellent resaturant (a bit expensive but worth it). We really enjoyed or stay and are happy to come back.
Hotel Deloix 4* Sup
One of our best sellers in Benidorm! Located in the Rincon de Loix neighborhood in Benidorm, 25 miles from Alicante, Deloix Aqua Center features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Gandía is 29 miles from Deloix Aqua Center, and Calpe is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 30 miles from Deloix Aqua Center.
- The hotel at this time of year is very pretty from the outside with the flowers trailing down from the balcony’s, inside is modern and very spacious, nice atmosphere from the start. Lovely big, clean , comfortable room. Plenty to choose from at breakfast. Air conditioner worked very well. I was able to leave my car in a quiet street 60 yards away from hotel, so I didn’t need to pay for parking. You can hire kettles, but I take my own. Look forward to staying here again.
- The hotel is in a quiet area but not too far from the resorts attractions. The spa facilities are excellent. Evening entertainment for the children enjoyable.
- Quick, friendly check-in, clean spacious room. lovely pools and spa
- The hotel is beautiful, a world apart from the high rise hotels along the seafront. It’s situated away from the madness of the Square and late night bars which is ideal for unwinding after a late night.
- Big rooms, superhelpful staff and the indoor pools
Hotel AR Galetamar
One of our top picks in Calpe.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel AR Galetamar offers accommodations in Calpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 14 miles from Hotel AR Galetamar, and Gandía is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from Hotel AR Galetamar.
+ Good quality breakfast (croissants, fresh fruit, ham&eggs,…)
+ comfortable pool area which can keep up with 4-star hotels
+ very good location, just 5min to the beach
+ free parking space included
+ helpful staff (missed breakfast and was given a lunch package instead)
+ the bar on the ground floor
- Super nice staff, location out of the over crowd area, very calm and easy. 100% reccomended!
- Staff very helpful and friendly, particularly the lady on reception who booked us in. The hotel has free parking on site. Rooms are comfortable and clean. We were on a bed and breakfast basis. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of hot and cold food and the staff were diligent in ensuring that the trays were constantly replenished. The hotel is situated in a quiet area but there are bars and restaurants nearby. The main beach and bars are about 10-15 stroll from the hotel. We are a couple in our 50s and enjoyed our weekend break at Galetamar. We have stayed there previously and we are hope to visit Galetamar again very soon.
- We were upgraded to a suite with a sea view and extra large terrace. The receptionist was very friendly and efficient and spoke excellent English. The location of the hotel was very good, away from the main tourist area but within easy walking distance along the promenade.
- We were upgraded to a suite rather than a room, we like this hotel this was our third time at this hotel, very quiet position, lovely for the coastal path walks, can catch a bus into Calpe Centro for only 1.45 euros, was too chilly for the pool so couldn’t rate it, though did look nice though covered till warmer weather comes.
- + Good quality breakfast (croissants, fresh fruit, ham&eggs,…)
Hotel Cap Negret
One of our top picks in Altea.Next to Cap Negret de Altea Beach, Hotel Cap Negret has outdoor swimming pools with water jets. Each air conditioned room has free Wi-Fi, a balcony and a flat-screen TV.The bright rooms at the Cap Negret feature tiled floors and a private bathroom. Each one has a safe and a fridge.Hotel Cap Negret is just a 20-minute walk from the center of Altea. This pretty town has narrow streets and traditional whitewashed houses. Benidorm is 5 miles from the hotel and Alicante is 30 miles away.The Cap Negret’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean and international dishes. The hotel also has a bar and grounds on the seafront. There is a children’s play area and entertainment for guests of all ages.
- Very nice hotel, everything was lovely. Beach front with swimming pool. Great breakfast. Big parking lot.
- Sea view was superb as was the breakfast choice and quality. Plenty of secure parking was also good.
- Was very clean with good facilities. Good very good.
The breakfast were very good , plenty too choose from , staff were very attentive
and well organised. Almost all rooms were sea views with balconies we paid extra
for a room with a bath well worth it. We will certainly go back and would highly
recommend too others.
- Lovely room with sea view, very clean and comfortable.
Port Fiesta Park
One of our top picks in Benidorm.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Port Fiesta Park is located in Benidorm in the region of Valencia Community, just 23 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Gandía is 30 miles from Port Fiesta Park, and Calpe is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Nice clean and good location for us , may be a little bit Spanish for some people
- The food selection was amazing, really enjoyed and the kids found many things to eat too!
- Food was very good giving wide choices for various tastes.
I spent 6 days there and I was happy with everything ,staff very friendly and helpful.
- ok for what we paid.close to beach and town centres..
Top Hotels In Salto De Agua Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salto de Agua Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salto de Agua Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salto de Agua Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!