10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saltash Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saltash Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saltash Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saltash Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saltash Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saltash Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saltash Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saltash Cornwall:
China Fleet Country Club
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a playground, China Fleet Country Club offers accommodations in Saltash, just 30 miles from Torquay. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Plymouth is 5 miles from China Fleet Country Club, and Port Isaac is 29 miles away. Newquay Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The setting is stunning and the grounds were amazing well kept and tidy, the room was lovely and clean, it was nice to have a real milk in the fridge not the stupid little things you get in travel lodges. My wife and I manage a big house for luxury self-catering so we know how much work goes into keeping the grounds and property in such good condition.
- The room had been updated since I booked which was a really nice surprise
- Great location, large room with good on site facilities
- Good facilities in the apartment. Child’s cot was of good quality. All very clean and tidy. Welcoming staff on reception.
- Where do I start… the whole weekend was incredible, amazing to have the spa, gym and pool included within the room price. The staff were all lovely. Especially Lauren (I think Jed name was, pinkish hair) from the upper deck restaurant and Megan (with the strawberry daiquiri drinking 6 foot boyfriend) from reception. Accommodation was also amazing, Didn’t expect a whole apartment!!! Bed was super comfy and the sofa bed was excellent too. Blinds & decor very modern and well worth the money. Would defiantly return!!X
the brunel inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, the brunel inn offers accommodations in Saltash. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Torquay is 30 miles from the brunel inn, and Plymouth is 4 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 35 miles away.
- Excellent location for access to Plymouth and the ferry
Nice lively pub, friendly staff and the food was really good pub fare.
Good value for money – a good breakfast for a fiver and 10% off for guest in the restaurant.
- Didn’t have breakfast as we stayed to visit our daughter. Staff very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Had an evening meal there on the middle night and it was delicious. Chef came round aswell to check we were enjoying the food.
- We had a couple hiccups with the room and breakfast order but they were quickly and readily sorted by the staff. Very happy with the customer service!
- Staff were lovely and breakfast was very good although not included in the price it was very reasonable. We also had something from the menu in the evening and it was very good. Pub inside is nicely done out. It’s your typical local pub and we liked its appeal and you got what you paid for.
Featuring free WiFi, Eliot Arms offers accommodations in Saltash. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Plymouth is 8 miles from Eliot Arms, and Padstow is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from Eliot Arms.
- Bed clean and very comfortable. Shower water piping hot. Friendly greeting. Prompt, excellent communication by landlady and daughter. Location in center of village, and near railway station was convenient for meeting friends in St German’s. Breakfast was delicious.
- Very hospitable and welcoming with good choice of evening menu. The squid starter was delicious.
We liked the furniture in the bedrooms, the decor, the comfortable beds.
The ambiance in the public lounge, the food and the hospitality. Sue the Landlady made us feel very welcome.
- Wonderful, comfortable, cosy and very friendly owner and staff. Breakfast was a delight with lovely bacon and sausages.
Bedroom was large, comfortable and well furnished.
Despite very poor weather, the room was warm.
Sue the landlady was very friendly and helpful. A real positive.
St. Mellion International Resort
Located in St. Mellion, 9 miles from Plymouth, St. Mellion International Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Padstow is 29 miles from St Mellion International, and Port Isaac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from St. Mellion International Resort.
- Friendly helpful staff, very comfortable room with a lovely balcony and amazing view of thee golf course and countryside. Lovely breakfast with great choice. Great to have a proper sized swimming pool that was fairly quiet.
- Breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful
- Clean functional rooms with sizeable bathrooms. Large swimming pool. Good location for Pentillie Castle.
- The room was a good size. Blackout curtains and comfy bed.
- The breakfast was very good and the bed very comfortable.
Future Inn Plymouth
Located in Plymouth, 27 miles from Torquay, Future Inn Plymouth features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tavistock is 9 miles from Future Inn Plymouth, and Dartmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 39 miles from Future Inn Plymouth.
Breakfast was amazing and the room was a lovely size
FREE parking and FREE internet without having to put in silly codes! Really awesome
- The rooms,we had four suites where all clean rooms large and very comfortable.
- The staff here are very lovely and very accommodating. We have stayed before on a few occasions and happy to be back. We asked to switch rooms on arrival for two beds instead of a large King and this was handled swiftly and very pleasantly. We were attending events at the Plymouth Life Centre and the Futures Inn is a very short drive from the centre. Bar staff are nice too.
- Nice clean room,friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
- the staff very welcoming, easy check in great car parking, hotel great location for where we wanted to be near, lovely comfortable beds, plenty of space in rooms, good food for both evening and breakfast
- Breakfast was amazing and the room was a lovely size
The Ferry House Inn
The Ferry House Inn is located in Plymouth, just 30 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Port Isaac is 31 miles from The Ferry House Inn, and Tavistock is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The ferryhouse was lovely great location great staff and really modern. I would recommend this place to everyone.
- The views from the room were amazing. The owners and staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was just the right size to stay for a weekend, with clean and comfortable bed and hot shower.
The beds super king just like at home… So great!!. Lovely warm
Welcome from the Owner Claire and
her Husband.. Nice Staff too
- Everything was excellent about our stay. Management were friendly and lovely, staff were helpful and friendly, food was superb, and the accommodation was very comfortable. View from room was wonderful . Will definitely return when back in Plymouth.
- I like everything about the Ferry House Inn. To me it’s a pub, with a separate restaurant and rooms… Suits my requirements to a tee! I’ve stayed in two different rooms so far and in both the bed and shower were great… And a great breakfast too! I couldn’t ask for more…
Jurys Inn Plymouth
One of our top picks in Plymouth.Jurys Inn Plymouth is on Exeter Street, in the heart of Plymouth. Just a 10-minute walk from Plymouth Train Station, the Historical Barbican and Drakes Circus shopping center, and a short drive to Plymouth’s business districts.Each room features crisp white linens, a flat-screen TV and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. Guests can enjoy a large work area, tea and coffee facilities and free Wi-Fi.Breakfasts are served in the modern restaurant, which also features an international dinner menu. The bar serves lunch and snacks as well as Costa Coffee®.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and also provides services such as dry cleaning/laundry. Public parking is available close to the hotel (for an additional fee).
- Location, breakfast, staff were very helpful and friendly
- Consistently good hotel, friendly and helpful staff, comfy beds and good location.
- I stay at jury’s Plymouth once a month for a respite break. I am a carer. The staff are so caring on reception. They bend over backwards to make sure my shirt stay is very special. Danielle and Brioni were exceptionally understanding. They are a credit to your company.
- Bed was very comfy. Breakfast was wonderful and plentiful. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Plenty of towels.
- Property is in a great location, with very comfy rooms. Special mention to Danielle in reception who, despite being inundated with guests arriving, was incredibly helpful, efficient and very cheery.
The Weary Friar Inn
Located in Pillaton, 9 miles from Plymouth, The Weary Friar Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Padstow is 29 miles from The Weary Friar Inn, and Port Isaac is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place room was clean and the perfect size for myself and the wife thank you.
- Excellent staff members who were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was cosy and comfortable
- lovely atmosphere. Owner and staff absolutely 1st class,couldn’t do enough for you. food was terrific. 100% would stay again
Friendly host and staff.
Food good. Room comfortable.
The New Continental
Plymouth’s largest independent hotel, The New Continental, is in a great location in the heart of the city. It has an on-site recreation complex and a brasserie restaurant.The rooms at The New Continental feature contemporary design, a TV, and spacious private bathrooms. Guests can also use a hairdryer and facilities for making tea and coffee.The hotel’s recreation center features an indoor swimming pool, steam room, and sauna. There is also a tanning bed and a modern, fully-equipped gym.Guests can enjoy British cuisine with a European influence at Steve’s Brasserie, with food made from local produce. The Roma Bar provides a quiet lounge area with a range of drinks and hot snacks available.The hotel is next to Plymouth Pavilions, and Plymouth Hoe is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Theatre Royal is a 5-minute walk, and the National Marine Aquarium is just a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Was a lovely hotel very well placed bed was very firm, bathroom was excellent up a few stairs in the bedroom very quirky, my husband had to take the front off the fan as it was so noisy, breakfast was excellent, room and breakfast was a bit expensive for the quality of the hotel parking was cheap though would go again
- The room was perfect for us we enjoyed every minute
- Very nice breakfast. Staff very helpful and friendly. Very good location for shops/theatres.
- The building is very nice from the outside and nice large en suite bathrooms. The reception area gives a very good impression as do the friendly and professional staff.
- The stuff was very friendly and helpfully the room was very clean and we’ll presented and very comfortable. The food was freshly cooked tasty
Copthorne Hotel Plymouth
Copthorne Hotel Plymouth is located in Plymouth, 28 miles from Torquay and 12 miles from Tavistock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dartmouth is 25 miles from Copthorne Hotel Plymouth, and Paignton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 38 miles from Copthorne Hotel Plymouth.
- Large room, comfy bed, lots of hot water, good breakfast.
- Excellent couple of days staff were friendly, hotel service was excellent, food both breakfast and evening meals were exceptional
- The location of the Copthorne hotel is great for a little city break in Plymouth. The hotel is great value
- the bar and restaurant areas are more user friendly and the entrance has been upgraded and painted and new flooring loads better
- Room was clean, parking was good and location is excellent, 2 minute walk to the main shops and 5-10 to the Barbican.
Top Hotels In Saltash Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saltash Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saltash Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saltash Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!