10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saltaire West Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saltaire West Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saltaire West Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saltaire West Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saltaire West Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saltaire West Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saltaire West Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saltaire West Yorkshire:
The Abbey Lodge Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bradford! The Abbey Lodge Hotel is located in the Yorkshire town of Shipley, 5 miles from Bradford. It offers boutique rooms with HD LCD TVs, a 24-hour front desk and free parking.Rooms at the Abbey Lodge are decorated in light shades and feature comfortable beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. They also include spacious work areas, Sky satellite TV channels and bathrooms with showers, hairdryers and free toiletries.Each morning, English, continental and vegetarian breakfasts are available. The bar has a selection of hot and cold snacks, and a range of beers and wines. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the hotel.Shipley Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, while the World Heritage Site of Saltaire is less 1 miles from the property. The beautiful Yorkshire Dales are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
- A hearty breakfast, very helpful staff, & a powerful, larger than normal shower
- Veryclean, comfortable and quiet which, for me, is important.
- Great local position and good rooms with excellent facilities. Customer service is excellent.
- All the staff are lovely. Room is relaxing and clean,free parking,all in an excellent location. 15% discount at the local indian restaurant on production of card. Cannot wait to stay again!
- Comfortable and well presented hotel. Great staff and wonderful breakfast. Would stay again.
Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel
One of our top picks in Bradford.On 8 acres of private grounds, with views of the Aire Valley, this Gothic mansion now houses a 3-star hotel. The Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel offers comfortable, modern, and high-standard accommodations. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Within easy reach of the M62 and with easy access to the region’s major roads, the Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel offers the guaranteed standard you would expect from an international hotel company.All of the 103 rooms with private bathrooms include a flat-screen TV and free standard Wi-Fi. Rooms at front of the hotel have garden views and interconnecting rooms are also available for families.The Brasserie offers a varied selection of menus with regional dishes. Guests can also enjoy snacks and drinks at the Club Bar.
- the room was comfortable , quite small, but big enough. The bed was comfy. The food was OK . The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- The breakfast is 110 percent the best iv ever had wow
- Comfy bed, great location for our particular needs
- The restaurant staff were so lovely and welcoming.
- Its very easy to navigate, staff are super friendly, the privilege room was big and had all the useful bits for a two night stay.
ibis Bradford Shipley
Located in Bradford, 31 miles from Manchester, ibis Bradford Shipley features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.York is 30 miles from ibis Bradford Shipley, and Leeds is 10 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 5 miles away.
- Everything-location, staff, cleanliness, breakfast
- It was more than adequate for our needs and the maintenance staff responded immediately when we had a problem.
- We were in this Ibis for two nights while we visited friends in Saltaire. This hotel is located on the walking path of the canal which allowed us to walk into Saltaire about 10 minute walk away. The room was clean, shower water hot and staff service excellent.
- The bed was one of the best i have slept in better than travel lodge i sleptwell
- Corridor cleanliness was grotty and beds not enough pillows. Coffee breakfast area was oppressive.
Oakwood Hall Hotel
Oakwood Hall Hotel is located in Bingley, 31 miles from Manchester and 12 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrogate is 15 miles from Oakwood Hall Hotel, and Bradford is 6 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 7 miles away.
- Wonderful atmosphere and attentive staff. Amazing dinner.
- Location, excellent bath/shower room, breakfast.
- English country house, made us feel welcome and valued guests
- Beautiful building in great surroundings. Friendly staff making for a good atmosphere.
- the room was very comfortable and the location was beautiful!
The Highfield Hotel
Situated just 3 miles from Bradford city centre The Highfield Hotel is a family-run hotel with free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi in all public areas.All rooms include an en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with built-in radio, and a seating area. Majority of rooms have a DVD player. They also benefit from tea and coffee making facilities.The Highfield also boasts a bar, restaurant and leisure club. Leisure club access available free of charge from check in at 14:00 until check out at 11:00, featuring a gym, indoor salt-water swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Solarium sunbeds are available for an extra charge.The bar serves a selection of ales, fine wines and spirits which guests can enjoy. It also hosts regular quiz nights. The world-inspired on-site BBQ restaurant offers a food and drinks menu, which is also served in the public bar.This property offers a free light breakfast with a great variety. A cooked breakfast is only available on Sunday morning from 09:30 for an additional charge when booked on Saturday with reception. A Sunday lunch is also available.It is a 10 minute walk to the closest supermarket. Saltaire World Heritage Site is 3.1 miles from The Highfield Hotel. From the hotel, the National Media Museum is a 12-minute drive away. Bradford Cathedral is 8 minutes’ drive away and Kirkgate and Broadway Shopping Centre is a 9-minute journey in the car. Knaresborough is 19.7 miles from the property, while Lightwater Valley theme park is 32.4 miles away.
- Excellent light breakfast. Nice clean room and friendly staff. Jacuzzi was out of action but didn’t spoil our break. Would book again.
- The room was huge the super king bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in on a one night stay anywhere. Loads of tea and coffee facilities, seating great too and plenty of space in the open wardrobe anc draws. The shower room was ok.
- I booked this at short notice due to weather and location to where I was working. Staff friendly and helpful sourcing a hairdryer on request
- Staff were so welcoming and easy to talk to. Check in was easy. Leisure facilties were great and room was lovely and big. Nice light breakfast in the morning too 😁
- Spacious rooms, very friendly & accommodating staff, excellent breakfast
ibis budget Bradford
Ibis budget Bradford is located in Bradford, 30 miles from Manchester and 29 miles from York. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leeds is 8 miles from ibis budget Bradford, and Harrogate is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 6 miles from ibis budget Bradford.
- Good value for money, and good location for my needs.
- The room was fone and the staff were very friendly.
- Have stayed here before. One of the best options for business travelers if seeking value for money. Bus stop right outside. City centre 15 min walk.
- Have stayed here before. One of the best options for business travelers if seeking value for money. Bus stop right outside. City centre 15 min walk.
- Great for the price room did smell a little of pets but apart from that i love it
Five Rise Locks Hotel
This family-run hotel is tucked away in a residential area but still within easy distance of Leeds and Bradford, and is renowned for its service, friendliness, excellent cuisine and hospitality.The small boutique hotel has a great reputation for its AA-Rosette restaurant. At the hotel you’ll find comfy sofas, a terraced yard, and restful views of the surrounding countryside.A former mill owner’s house, this Victorian stone building is just a couple of minutes from route A650 and the busy heart of West Yorkshire.
- Friendly helpful staff. Nice location closer to five rise locks . Plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits in the room. Nice selection of shower gel, soap, tissues and shampoo. Full English breakfast included in the price.
The very friendly greeting from the proprietor was extremely welcome. Room was clean and had the most comfortable bed and the availability of a pair of binoculars to scan the surrounding countryside.
The hearty breakfast made a fantastic start to the day.
Overall it was absolutely value for money.
Received a warm welcome on arrival at the hotel.
Clear directions to get to my room and offered help with my luggage.
The room was large with a good sized bed. The views were stunning from my windows. There were even some binoculars to use to enjoy it even more.
The bathroom was warm and there were complimentary shower gel and shampoo on offer. The towels were soft and fluffy which was lovely after a relaxing shower.
At breakfast time there was gluten free options available to meet my dietary requirements. Gluten free sausages as well as gluten free toast to go with the lovely jam that was provided.
- Customer service was excellent, really friendly family run hotel. Breakfast was cooked fresh, delicious and even had Veggie sausages! Four poster bed. Facilities great, even has a bar and piano. Lovely stay all in all!
- bed was extra comfy – view was lovely – location very peaceful and the food was fab
Hollins Hall Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Hollins Hall Marriott Hotel & Country Club is located in Bradford, 27 miles from York and 9 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrogate is 12 miles from Hollins Hall Marriott, and Huddersfield is 15 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Swimming pool and spa was great, breakfast was good.
- Convenient location for a function that I was invited to. Fulfilled my expectations for a one night stay.
- Nice clean hotel , good size rooms , plenty of choice for breakfast , good facilities especially enjoyed the swimming pool , sauna and steam room.
- The room was great,clean,well equipped the pool is good with steam room and sauna
- Lovely staff nice polite and welcoming room was very nice and clean spacious overall everything was very good had a good experience.
The Wheatley Arms
One of our top picks in Ilkley.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Wheatley Arms offers accommodations in Ilkley, just 29 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Leeds is 13 miles from The Wheatley Arms, and Harrogate is 12 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good menu choice for both breakfast and bar meals. Quiet location easy to get to.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, coffee was excellent
- A very comfortable room with good facilities. Bonus mark for nice chilled water in fridge. Sadly the weather gave us no opportunity to enjoy the lovely terrace. `Oh, and lovely dressing robes.
- Staff extremely helpful and food and beer( local) very good.
- I loved the whole theme.. was very disappointed by the creaky bed and the radiator cover that fell off … also the hot water kept going off .
Rendezvous At Skipton
On the outskirts of Skipton, in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, this charming, family-run hotel features a wonderful canal-side restaurant, great recreational facilities and idyllic views of the Leeds and Liverpool canal.Skipton is a delightful traditional market town and is known as the Gateway to the Dales. On the banks of the canal, surrounded by the beautiful Yorkshire dales and within easy reach of York and Harrogate, the hotel provides the best of traditional Yorkshire hospitality and good accommodations.Dine in the canal-side Baby Swan Restaurant and enjoy the wonderful views. Watch the colorful narrow boats drift by, sometimes with equally colorful characters on board! The restaurant also offers wonderful views of the local wildlife. Local swans nest on the canal bank here every year and proudly present their latest brood.Guests receive free use of the impressive recreational facilities, including the indoor swimming pool.
- They stored my bike and my suitcase after check out. Very friendly staff.
- Bed really comfortable. Very clean room. Everything i would want in a hotel.
- The staff were always friendly and helpful. The rooms were always very clean.
- Unfortunately we did not have the breakfast there but wish we had as we thought it would be really good from looking at the menu
- The location was wonderful, enabling relaxing walk and enjoyment of boating activities on the canal. Loved the light and airy room and open plan design.
Top Hotels In Saltaire West Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saltaire West Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saltaire West Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saltaire West Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!