10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salt Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Salt Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salt Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salt Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salt Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salt Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salt Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salt Catalonia:
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located in Salt, 19 miles from Lloret de Mar, B&B Hotel Girona 2 features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Girona is 2.5 miles from B&B Hotel Girona 2, and Roses is 29 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 5 miles away.
- Clean room, looked exactly like the photos on booking.com, helpfull stuff
- near shopping center. It was clean. free coffe and tea.
- The location was convenient for the activities we were doing. Also, the food court across the street was super convenient for meals, especially late night meals (when we didn’t want to go searching for for food). The staff tried to be a little bit accommodating.
- Easy to reach Girona airport by car. Small hotel for overnight before/after flight. Friendly staff, foc tea/coffee, parking.
- Always stay in this hotel on our way to/from Southern Spain each year. Simple and basic but perfect for one or two nights.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is located in Salt, 19 miles from Lloret de Mar and 2.5 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 29 miles from B&B Hotel Girona 3, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 5 miles away.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Location by a shopping mall so lots of shops restaurants cinema etc we were travelling through fromUk into Spain so great location for a stop over. Maybe not so good if wanting to be near centre of Girona.
Lovely breakfast and free coffees , tea etc all day.
- staff are amazing and the hotel is well worth the money
- Staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Breakfast selection was very good (cereal, pastries, yogurt, various breads and meats plus bacon, scrambled egg). The room was a good size and spotless.
- everything was just perfect ,will be staying there again 100%
Staff were very helpful and efficient. Fast check-in. Room was very large and clean. Breakfast was very good. Great location with ample free parking, right next to a shopping centre with plenty of restaurants and just a short distance from Girona.
Free tea & coffee was a great added extra.
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Ibis Budget Girona Costa Brava
Located just outside the historic center of Girona, the Ibis Budget is a smart and modern guesthouse, and features rooms with private bathrooms equipped with LCD TVs and international channels.The Ibis Budget has an on-site restaurant, where you can kick start your day with a hearty breakfast. Then, take a walk into the center of Girona, where you can admire the stunning Gothic architecture and walk along the river banks.Guests can return to the hostel for a light lunch, followed by a typical Spanish-style siesta in the room.Before heading out in the evening, go for a drink in Ibis Budget’s bar, where you can make friends or chat with colleagues.
- The amenities were the minimum necessary and were clean.
- I was suprised by breakfast (since in Spain you can usually not hope for more than bread, tomatoes and oil). Staff was really friendly and helpful <3
- Location only works if you need to catch a flight, but it is a little far from downtown.
- Location and parking good. Maybe some guidance re public transport required. Staff very helpful mainly, less so in the restaurant.
- Liked the fact that we could go to the other Ibis next door for a drink and meal and to take our dog in.
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- Very friendly people. We could park our bicycles inside in the garage. Good beds, good WiFi. Good breakfast buffet. It’s just a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the center of Girona.
- Perfect stop, great value for money, clean, easy to cycle from.
- It was certainly OK for the price,location was good,parking was good, it was as advertised.
- Shower curtain is a.must, though we cannot find anyone
- Perfect place tos aty one night on teh way to BCN . Easy to reach and to leave . Restaurants iN Girona Plenty and most of them VERY GOOD Recommend DIVINUM and KASEUS Gastrobar
Located in Girona, 21 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Costabella features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 26 miles from Hotel Costabella, and Cadaqués is 31 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 7 miles away.
- Staff friendliness, cleanliness, value for money, smashing breakfast and a comfy bedroom. What more can I say
- The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Parking is free.
Lots of choices at breakfast
Everyone was very welcoming and helpful
Easy walk or bus ride into town
- It’s very good for cyclists who want to get out to the hills quickly, but as it is next to major roads it is not a peaceful location. It ticked all our boxes. The receptionist could not have been more helpful when we had a problem. The breakfast is very good.
- Within easy walking distance of Girona town center; tea/coffee-maker in the room; the newly refurbished restaurant offers good,honest food at very fair prices; good breakfast buffet with genuine freshly squeezed orange juice which sounds self-evident in Spain but mostly isn’t.
Located in Girona, 20 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Ultonia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Roses is 26 miles from Hotel Ultonia, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Its a very short walk to Old Town filled with many historical sites plus Game of Thrones Locations
- the friendly staff, the cleanliness of the room and the overall impression. everyone was very helpful and nice.
- Good sized bathroom and rooms larger than other accommodation.
- Comfortable bed, clean room, super shower, balcony.
- Great room and balcony, comfy bed and spacious bathroom. Good breakfast in very light and airy room with friendly staff
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona is located in Riudellots de la Selva in the region of Catalonia, just 14 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Girona is 7 miles from Salles Aeroport de Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The beds were amazing the spa was soo relaxing and the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
We stayed here because we had a very early flight the next morning. We had an early call and they provide a free transfer to the airport, which was ony about 5 minutes.
We didn’t use the Spa or the swimming pool. Room was adequate and reasonably quiet.
Reception staff pleasant.
- The swimming pool. The restaurant guy was super friendly. The food for the day menu was perfect and yummy. The rooms were very good.
- Best location if you look for a place to stay right near Girona airport + hotel transfer is very convenient and fast. The place was quite, fresh and clean. A wedding anniversary decoration was truly nice!! Thank you so much for that!
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
One of our top picks in Girona.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is located in Girona in the region of Catalonia, just 20 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 27 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- My Group was very happy overall: the staff, service, food, and the 10-min walk into the old city through the park. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was terrific. We would be very happy to return again in the future. Thank you.
- Good price, friendly and helpfull staff. Nice location. Nice looking hotel.
- i found there a casual hotel with cozy environment
- Great staff shame bed was two stuck together. But great hotel i enjoyed it
- big rooms. huge comfortable rooms. friendly staff. good breakfast. has a pool in summer.
Located on the doorstep to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, this comfortable hotel provides the perfect place to rest before or after your journey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Simple and affordable, the Vilobi is ideal for those using the region’s airport, just a 650 feet walk away. A spa and a gym are also offered.The Vilobi’s self-service restaurant opens onto a summer terrace. It is open from 07:00 to 21:00. Drinks and snacks are also available from the hotel’s vending machines.The hotel’s setting next to the airport mean that you can take advantage of the transport network which runs across Catalonia. Frequent bus services connect the airport to Girona city centre, the Costa Brava and Barcelona.
- With a very early flight we decided to travel the evening before and have a more leisurely start to the day. The hotel, which was just a short stroll to the departures hall, was clean, friendly, quiet, comfortable and excellent value – perfect!
- The reason of our staying at this hotel was its ideal proximity to Gerona Airport. You don’t need any transportation to go there from the city – just 200 meters on foot and you are in the airport. This is especially convenient in the early morning times
- Proximity to airport. Food in adjacent restaurant.
- quite clean and very close to airport. room itself wasn’t very quiet, a lot of noise from corridor and AC was buzzing all the time – but hey, – you are sleeping 5min walking from airport.
- 300 m from airport was the reason we took this hotel, it was very easy after landing late night.
One of our top picks in Girona.Hotel Margarit is next to the River Onyar, in the heart of Girona. This small hotel offers accommodation, just 1,000 feet from the historic Barri Vell district.Fitted with parquet flooring, rooms at Hotel Margarit come with heating and free WiFi. Each room has air conditioning, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a telephone. They also have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Girona’s old city wall begins near the hotel. The Cathedral and Arab Baths are both a short walk away. There is also good access to the train and bus stations.Hotel Margarit has a small garden and serves a daily breakfast buffet. There are gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast options, as well as vegetarian and vegan options, and a packed breakfast or an early breakfast are also available.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers tourist information and a safety deposit box. There is a children’s play area.
- Really friendly staff who provided us with a surprise as a gift for our recent wedding. Very thoughtful and helpful throughout.
- Location great with easy access to the old town. Staff approachable and helpful, very comfortable bed and double sink in bathroom an unexpected bonus.
- Lovely big room, good location, only a few minutes to the Old Town.
- Close to the center and to the Bus / train station and to the Market
Underground parking nearby (for a charge). Nice modern room. Short walk into the old town. Lovely helpful reception staff.
A bit pricey especially including parking even in March
Top Hotels In Salt Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salt Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salt Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salt Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!