10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island:
Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency Hotel
One of our top picks in Bar Harbor.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency Hotel offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Location is good – it is far enough from the busy town but not too far to reach the entertainment.
It is next to the ocean so we can enjoy the scenic ocean backdrop from the room.
- The Holiday Inn at Bar Harbor Regency was nice but it was our second room (in 2 nights) due to a required change to our initial booking (as we needed to extend our stay and the initial hotel was not available). Parking was plentiful, the staff – though busy-were helpful and pleasant. The room was fine, and the view to the water very good. The grounds looked beautiful even if not all amenities were available to us.
- Great Location. It is close to the Acadia national park and downtown.
Rooms need to be updated.
Staff , when checking in, were very short and not friendly
- Could always find a parking spot close to the hotel.
- Location is good – it is far enough from the busy town but not too far to reach the entertainment.
Located 1 miless from Acadia National Park, Acadia Inn has an on-site trail that accesses the park. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning and guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool.The hotel also has a hot tub by the pool for guests to relax in. Tea and coffee is available all day and guests can travel around the local area by a seasonal shuttle.The rooms at Acadia Inn – Bar Harbor are warmly decorated, and include amenities like a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms also have a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Sand Beach is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Kebo Valley Golf Club is 1 mile away. College of the Atlantic is opposite the property.
Room was clean and spacious.
The breakfast was great, they also had “snacks” throughout the day like soup, tea, coffee, etc.
- They pick a special guest of the day randomly and provide them with a tote of treats. Very nice touch. Very welcoming.
The room was a nice large size, with plenty of lighting. The windows opened and since we were on the 3rd floor we didn’t worry about anyone getting in. The bathroom had proper lighting and a fan, so the mirror didn’t fog up. There was a broken tile in the bathroom in front of the toilet which was annoying but didn’t harm anything. Loved that they had a laundry room downstairs and gladly made change for you and sold small boxes of laundry soap. Also had seating in the laundry room or in the lobby so you could read and wait their for your clothes. The breakfast area was very nice. Two rooms so that if one room was crowded you could easily move into the next room. Food was adequate, hot breakfast, yogurts and yummy granola, cereals and pastries. Great that the shuttle picks you up right in front under the portico.
Very helpful and friendly staff. We would definitely stay here again!
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very good breakfast.
- We were very impressed with the breakfast and afternoon snacks. The dining area was very comfortable and spacious. The decor in the whole hotel was light and bright despite the rain outside! It was a very pleasant stay!
- Room was clean and spacious.
Bluenose Inn – Bar Harbor Hotel
This Mount Desert Island property, offering panoramic views of Frenchman Bay, is within a 10-minute drive of Acadia National Park. It features a spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi.The Mizzentop’s Great Room serves cocktails and has live piano music. Bluenose Inn-Bar Harbor Hotel also houses the Looking Glass restaurant.All guest rooms provide a flat-screen cable TV, along with a mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker. A DVD player is available upon request. All rooms in the Mizzentop building feature a fireplace and a private balcony overlooking Frenchman Bay.Guests at Bluenose Inn-Bar Harbor Hotel can work out in the gym and relax in the hot tub or in the steam room. Unique Maine-made souvenirs are available in the 24-hour gift shop.The property is within walking distance of the George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History. Downtown Bar Harbor and the Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company are just under 1 miles away.
- Massage chair in room!! Comfortable bed and nice balcony to watch the sun rise. Fabulous indoor pool area, the pool was a perfect temperature.
- Bed was comfortable, bathroom was spacious, view couldn’t be beat and Great Room with Bill and Dee was fantastic!
- We liked the fire place in the room and the balcony. We enjoyed the Great room, the bartender and the piano playing. We also had fun at the pool, and the location of the hotel was close to the downtown area. The view from our room was beautiful, looking right out to the water.
- Great staff, huge room with a great view of the bay!
- Great location, great building, nice sea view from the bedrooms, helpful and nice staff
Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Bar Harbor.This Bar Harbor waterfront property features daily nature cruises from its private dock and has both indoor and outdoor pools. Acadia National Park is one mile from the hotel.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included in each room at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center. The warmly decorated rooms have a refrigerator, coffee machine, and work desk.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Bar Harbor Atlantic Oceanside Hotel. Guests can visit the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. A free seasonal shuttle to Acadia National Park and downtown Bar Harbor is available.Cadillac Mountain is 7 miles away. Bar Harbor Whale Watch is one mile from the hotel.
- The staff is always friendly. The rooms are quiet. Breakfast is hearty. Pool hours are late enough for evening swims.
- Breakfast was great with many options. And the room was excellent with a great morning sunrise view. The bed was quite comfy. The public hot tub was all ours and was a wonderful presleep ritual to have.
- The beds were wonderful. The views were excellent. Good location
- What’s not to like? This property is amazing. December visit did not disappoint. Right on the water, beautiful & clean facilities, most kind and amazing staff. Breakfast was delicious. Special designated area for Gluten-Free. Can’t wait for our next visit!
Perfectly nice staff, spacious and clean room, new building with an awesome view, many parking spaces.
The room offered everything we needed including a big shower in a really nice bathroom!
Wonder View Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Wonder View Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bar Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for the short walk into Bar Harbour & a good view from our Ocean View room
- I had an Ocean View room, which was large and very clean. I loved my view, the amenities and the staff. It is an older hotel but my room was incredibly clean. I found the staff to be knowledgeable about the area with good recommendations. The restaurant on property was good and I was able to sit outside on the deck with my dog. The property itself was lovely, woods, greenery and several different accommodations spread throughout, so it was nice when taking my dog for a walk.
- The view from the restaurant and from our room was spectacular! (Room 66.) The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was great. The island shuttle stops right at the hotel lobby which is really convenient.
- The location was amazing, very close to downtown Bar Harbor.
- Nice place for something out of the 50’s or 60’s style motel. However, that was part of the charm of staying there. It was like stepping back in time.
Atlantic Eyrie Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Atlantic Eyrie Lodge offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Bar Harbor
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Hampton Inn Bar Harbor is located in Bar Harbor. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with pay-per-view channels. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Hampton Inn Bar Harbor you will find a fitness centre. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 0.9 miles from Agamont Park, 1,000 feet from Newlin Gardens and 1,650 feet from College of the Atlantic Natural History Museum. Bangor Airport is 41 miles away.
- Best hotel I have stayed in many years for the price. Great location on top of the hill for scenic view of the bay and Acadia National Park.
- The hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. They were also quiet. There were many things on offer for breakfast, and we all appeciated the cookies and drinks available during the day. We were able to walk to dinner one evening. It was also only a short drive to the center of Bar Harbor or to the entrance to Acadia.
- Nice accomodations, great view, 2 pools. Cookies and breakfast were nice.
- we were assigned a very nice ocean view room, however, when we walked into our room we heard a screaming baby next door….uh oh…unacceptable potentially dealing with that during our stay. Ainsling at the reception desk could not have been more pleasant and quickly accommodating to relocate us to a lovely quiet room with both water and mountain view on the top floor for the four nights we were at the hotel. It made all the difference to our wonderful stay at Acadia. My sister had a lovely quiet ocean view room on the second floor which was quiet as well….appreciated staff moving quickly to accommodate our need for a quiet room.
- the staff was very friendly and everything was in top condition
Bar Harbor Manor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bar Harbor Manor offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff was very welcoming. They were very friendly and helpful.
- Good location to downtown Bar Harbor (walking distance) and entrances to Loop Road for Acadia NP.
- Location was ideal, quiet side street. Enjoyed sitting on the room’s balcony one afternoon to finish up a little work. And so nice to have windows that open to feel that beautiful fall air. Short walk to many good restaurants and the park. Staff were professional and friendly.
- The staff was friendly, and there is a nice self serve coffee machine and freshly baked cookies in the lobby. Restaurants and main downtown area is within walking distance. We only hopped in her car when we needed to get to trailheads for the hike in Acadia. But for everything else, to get down to the marina, to walk around the shops, to get to dinner, we walked to everything. It was clean and just an adorable feel. Wouldn’t hesitate to come back
- Not much – see below. For the most part not accomodating to issues/concerns.
The Inn on Mount Desert
Located 1 miles from Acadia National Park, this Bar Harbor, Maine accommodation boasts free Wi-Fi. The waterfront and various shops and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk.A microwave and a refrigerator are featured in every room at The Inn on Mount Desert. A flat-screen cable TV and a coffee machine are also included in the rooms. Select rooms offer a private balcony or terrace.The Bar Harbor Inn on Mount Desert offers a complimentary continental breakfast. There is a billiards room and fitness room.The Village Green and the free shuttle to Acadia National Park is 5 minutes’ walk. Bar Harbor Whale Watch is half a mile away.
- The property is long in the tooth and is being torn down and replaced for next with an all new lodge.
- location was good, room was clean, a/c worked fine, bed was comfortable
- Location was great,within walking distance to all. Took the tour of the park,no need to take the car.Staff very helpful and efficient.
- Great location, off the main road, so it was quiet, and an easy walk to everything in town.
Very friendly and helpful staff, they make you feel welcome and give you very useful information about the region.
Nice motel, everything is clean and well maintained. Walking distance to Main Street and harbor with all the restaurants abd bars.
Ivy Manor Inn Village Center
Ivy Manor Inn Village Center offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from Ivy Manor Inn Village Center.
- The manager Judy sets a very hospitable tone and is fun to talk with. Also very helpful.
- This was our first bed & breakfast experience and from the comments we heard from those visiting for dinner, it was better than where they were staying/had stayed. One of the best in town! Great hospitality, beautiful Victorian decor, and very comfortable! Great onsite restaurant/bar lounge and lovely included breakfast. Loved everything!
- Owner was on-site and extremely kind, courteous, and helpful!
- Breakfast was light and tasty. Blueberries were the order the day since they were in season. The room was small but comfortable. Well appointed. It could not have been more convenient to the center of Bar Harbor. Our hostess was eager to help us find a good restaurant one night since theirs was closed. We truly enjoyed our stay.
- Excellent food and great service. Very friendly staff!
Top Hotels In Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salsbury Cove Mount Desert Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!