10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salmon Creek California – Top Hotel Reviews
Salmon Creek California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salmon Creek California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salmon Creek California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salmon Creek California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salmon Creek California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salmon Creek California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salmon Creek California:
Bodega Bay Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Bodega Bay on the Pacific Ocean, this family-run inn features free parking. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Decorated in earth tones and natural stone, each room at Bodega Bay Inn features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms.A spacious common area for food preparation is featured at Bodega Bay Inn. Videos, books and board games are available. The entire property is non-smoking.Sonoma Coast State Beach is less than a mile away. Marimar Estate Vineyards & Winery, Iron Horse Vineyards and other Sonoma wineries are within 15 miles of Bodega Bay Inn.
- The hospitality and restaurant across the parking lot we’re fabulous
- Ted the owner greeted us and showed us around. Cute common space with several coffee options. Lovely bed and pillows. Partridge running around outside. Quiet and cozy.
- Cozy inn and friendly staff and it’s right next door to the fantastic Terrapin Creek restaurant. You can walk thee in less than a minute. Just a short drive away, on the bay is Spud Point Marina and wonderful clam chowder and fresh crab!
- Ed, who helped us check in, gave us great information about a hike out on Bodego Head. It was a beautiful and enjoyable hike. Easy to moderate, lots of ocean and bay views, and wildlife! Ed also encouraged us to eat at the little restaurant right across the parkway g lot from the inn. Although it’s a little spendy, so are all the other restaurants in bodega bay, and the food here was amazing!
Nice large room, good wifi and tv.
Interesting common room setup for making your own coffee, etc.
The Inn at the Tides
On the Sonoma Coast, this Bodega Bay hotel features guest rooms with bay views and serves a complimentary daily full breakfast. The 3 on-site restaurants provide dining options.A complimentary bottle of wine is provided to guests upon arrival at The Inn at the Tides. Down comforters, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and coffee machine and a private bathroom with premium toiletries and plush bathrobes are included in each guest room.An on-site heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness center are available for guest relaxation. In-room massage services are also available for an additional fee.The Bay View Restaurant and Lounge, open for dinner, serves traditional Italian cuisine and has a full bar. The Tides Wharf Restaurant, featured in the Alfred Hitchcock movie “The Birds”, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves seafood specialties. The Tides Snack Bar provides casual American cuisine and both indoor and outdoor dining options.The Inn is located next to The Tides Wharf and is 1 miles from Sonoma Coast State Beach and The Links at Bodega Harbour, 2 miles from Chanslor Horse Ranch, 9 miles from Freestone Vineyards and 23 miles from Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- Great pastoral and bay view from 70 . Good breakfast choices for me, not so good for vegan friend who needed almond/soy milk options. Happy with salad and appetizer choices but felt prices were high.
- Views of the water, peaceful setting, complimentary breakfast
Free wine in room
Free 2 logs for fireplace
With 2 robes
Big soft bed
- We got upgraded due to a furnace issue, both nights I had booked, no extra charge, excellent location, staff and persolell, highly recommend!
- The location of this hotel is perfect. The view of Bodega Bay was clear from the picture windows in the room, which was located near the top/back of the property. The hotel was nicely appointed, the room was very clean and the bathroom was beautiful. It must have recently been renovated – the water pressure was great! We appreciated the bottle of wine placed in our room (free) and the fact that a great restaurant (Tides Wharf) is right across the street. Would definately stay again.
Bodega Coast Inn and Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor hot tub, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Bodega Harbour Golf Links. Each room offers sea views. A continental breakfast is served to guests daily.All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a desk, a sitting area, a cable TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Select rooms feature a spa tub and a fireplace.Whale watching, horseback riding, hot air balloon and other special packages are available at Inn and Suites Bodega Coast. Free parking is available on site.Doran Beach is a 25-minute walk from Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Bodega Head is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The room was a great size. Convenient location to restaurants and ocean.
- Breakfast was good, it had a very good selection of items.
- Bed was incredible! Room was above expectations. Staff was wonderful. View from room breathtaking (see photo) Weather was beautiful!
- The room was very roomy and clean it had fridge and coffe pot. Also the view of the bay.
- Great location, great room. Dated facilities with a lot of walking to get services. Beautiful grounds. Great for birding, walking around Bodega Bay.
Bodega Bay Lodge
One of our top picks in Bodega Bay.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by the Sonoma Coast, Bodega Bay Lodge sits on a hill overlooking Doran Regional Park with views of the Pacific Ocean and Bodega Bay. It features on-site dining at Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen and 2 spa treatment rooms at the pool area.Guest rooms at the Bodega Bay Lodge are furnished with amenities such as a cable TV, free WiFi, a coffee machine and a bathroom with microfiber bathrobes, slippers and an umbrella. Guests can order in-room massages as well.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or workout in the gym. The Bodega Bay Lodge includes a hot tub and is completely non-smoking. Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen offers local cuisine and sustainable farmed produce, seafood, and meats.Wine tastings are possible nearby the Bodega Bay Lodge. This California hotel is also close to hiking and whale watching. Doran City Park is less than 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The setting and exteriors are beautiful. Highlights include outdoor “scenic view” infinity hot tub/pool area and renovated gym/massage area. Front desk staff was helpful and kind and having morning drinks in lobby was a good touch. Also appreciated that beach passes and bikes were provided. The nearby Doran beach and bay are glorious.
- The property is amazing and the food at Drakes is to die for, especially breakfast! I cannot wait to go back again.
- Quiet facility to relax, free bicycles to use, easy to walk to restaurant for breakfast and open to 11am so we could sleep in, staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice views of the marsh and ocean in the far distance. Happy hour wine tasting was great!
- Close to beach, great views, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, fire pit.
Hotel staff excellent.
restaurant – omelets were very good and Oatmeal breakfast was presented nicely
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa offers accommodations in Bodega. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bodega Bay is 5 miles from Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away.
- Everyone was fantastic! The chef brought my dinner to my room and kept my husbands roast duck until 9:30 p.m. when my husband got off from work he came home to a hot meal. Thank you so much!! Dog friendly in so many ways. We will be returning very soon.
- Great place to relax. Surrounded by trees and garden. Best place to lay low and recover. Away from all the distractions.
- We visited last year for our honeymoon, this year for our anniversary, and hopefully we will visit for our future anniversaries because the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is the most refreshing, romantic place we’ve stayed! The atmosphere is so calm and romantic, it makes for the perfect anniversary getaway! Bonus points go to being so close to the coast! We love it here!
- The breakfast was enjoyable; the hotel is quaint; the reception staff was welcoming; the room was large and well equipped with coffee and snacks; always enjoy a robe and slippers
- Bed was dreamy, Room was generous, Lisa was helpful, Dinner and Breakfast was incredable! Grounds were well kept and charming.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Occidental Hotel is located in Occidental, just 7 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santa Rosa is 13 miles from Occidental Hotel, and Healdsburg is 15 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the 2 room suite and it was like staying in an apartment. So much better than just a plain old hotel room. Appreciated that there were TVs in both bedrooms so we had options. Hotel is up on the hill so its away from the lively weekend events but close enough to be part of it.
- Area was well maintained and the surrounding village was very inviting. Room had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker! We will definitely return!
- I am comfortable with the service at all. Thank you.
- Pretty little town in a beautiful part of the State. Breakfast at Howard’s across the street was great!
- The room was very dated and tiny, no room for even a small couch. Very overpriced, we had to book quickly as we were running from the fires in Norther CA., prices doubled in moments, seems like price gouging.
Inn at Occidental
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Occidental offers accommodations in Occidental.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Bodega Bay is 7 miles from Inn at Occidental, and Santa Rosa is 13 miles from the property.
- Jerry is an accomplished hospitality guy; his staff were quite kind, they cheerfully accommodated my special dietary requirements. We loved the giraffes in the quilt room! Gung Ho!
- Beautiful gardens. Common areas spacious and comfy.
- The breakfasts were excellent! I have a “scone scale” now. I’m not sure I will ever have a 10 again, if I don’t go back to the Occidental Inn!
- The beautiful decor, the gracious innkeeper and well appointed comfortable room.
- Great location right in the middle of town. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Jenner Inn is located in Jenner, just 9 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 22 miles from Jenner Inn , and Healdsburg is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful cottages next to the river/water, with own style and atmosphere
- This was the perfect get away! We stayed in the Sonoma room. It was perfect! Had a great view right over the river. We had a balcony and it was just peaceful to go out and see the wildlife on the water, we had a great view of the sun setting and where even able too see the moon shining on the water. There is no cell service, no tv in the room but they do have WiFi. After a bit we didn’t even want to turn the WiFi in on our phones, we enjoyed the peace.
- It is very calming. The view was perfect. Stayed there for our anniversary brought us back to us.
- Bedding, deck, view, bathtub, storage, cleanliness and staff were all amazing.
- Our room was spacious and the view out our wide windows were facing the river. The place was right off Hwy 1 so it was easy to find. The staff was really nice. We would definitely stay here again!
Valley Ford Hotel
Valley Ford Hotel is located in Valley Ford, 7 miles from Bodega Bay and 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Healdsburg is 20 miles from Valley Ford Hotel, and Sonoma is 25 miles away.
- The room was clean and was furnished with excellent decor and nice artifacts.
- On the weekend, they had homemade blueberry scones and freshly boiled eggs plus yogurt. And a keurig to make coffee. It is out in the hallway between the 6 rooms.
- Everything! God is in details, and you can see that these guys know how to make guest feels special, thanks!
- Very cute quaint hotel. Second time we stayed here and enjoyed both times. Will most likely stay again.
The beds were very comfy. The rooms were very clean and decorated really cute with anitiques.
The staff was VERY nice at the hotel and the restaurant. Very close to Bodega Bay for a trip to the beach.
Rio Villa Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rio Villa Beach Resort is located in Monte Rio, just 10 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santa Rosa is 16 miles from Rio Villa Beach Resort, and Healdsburg is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Salmon Creek California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salmon Creek California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salmon Creek California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salmon Creek California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!