10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salisbury Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Salisbury Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salisbury Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salisbury Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salisbury Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salisbury Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salisbury Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salisbury Massachusetts:
The Inn At Ring’s Island
The Inn At Ring’s Island is located in Salisbury, 18 miles from Portsmouth and 21 miles from Salem. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Hampton is 7 miles from The Inn At Ring’s Island, and Gloucester is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beds where wonderful and goodie bag of cookies a nice touch.
Very nice to just walk in, no checking in or out.
Room was very clean, bright and looked like recently remodeled!
- Room was very clean.. even had fresh plants and a basket of snacks! Did not get to eat breakfast as we needed to leave earlier than it was served.
- Great accommodations!!! Room was so nice. Staff went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend this venue!!!
IT WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER’S 19 WEDDING ANNIVERSERY
THINGS WENT VERY WELL AND THEY WERE WELL PLEASED
iN BOOKING, I THOUGHT ALL ROOMS HAD A WATER VIEW
THAT WAS NOT THE CASE
Hampton Falls Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This New Hampshire hotel, located 6 miles from Hampton Beach State Park, boasts an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Hampton Falls Inn. Along with a private balcony, these casually decorated rooms have a sitting area with sofa.A game room is provided for guest entertainment at the Hampton Falls Hotel. Daily newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk, and coffee and tea are offered in the lobby.Water Country Theme Park is 11 miles from the hotel. Both the Kittery Outlets and historic Portsmouth town center are a 20 minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable but I paid for a king size room or king bed and they put us in a room with a queen but charged us for a king the gentleman said he was at the counter all night but he was not so I could not let them know about it
- Children enjoyed pool. The water was nice and warm.
- The photos are accurate, the rates are excellent, the pool is warm, the Cleaning Ladies could not be nicer, and the Hotel is located near the Best Breakfast place on earth, Linda’s. It is also located near just about every single store that you can think of on Route 1. I have been very pleased with my stay.
- Comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. Friendly front desk staff. Free coffee in the lobby included real half and half, not powdered creamer junk. Clean.
Hot tub was a moderate temperature, which was good. They are often too hot for me.
Facilities were in good condition. The place is either new or freshly renovated.
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
Fairfield Inn Amesbury is at the intersection of Highways 95 and 495, and features an outdoor pool, daily breakfast and free public Wi-Fi. The rooms have premium cable channels.Guests have free access to Fairfield Inn Amesbury’s outdoor pool and picnic area. Laundry and dry cleaning can be arranged by the Fairfield’s staff.Daily breakfast at the Amesbury Fairfield Inn includes hot waffles, fresh fruit and breakfast sandwiches. Free coffee is available in the lobby, which also has plenty of places to sit.The Fairfield Amesbury’s bright rooms include a coffee maker and ironing facilities. A well-lit work desk is also provided.The Fairfield Inn Amesbury is 2.5 miles from the Carr Island State Reservation, and 8 miles from Hampton Beach. Boston Logan Airport is a 40 miles drive from the property.
- The bed was better than a cloud and the shower was amazing.
- The clean updated facility and rooms were a welcome site. A very comfortable spot to meet with family and rest during a long trip.
- My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much! The staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was phenomenal. It was quiet despite being so close to a main road, which was very nice. And it was very close to Amesbury center which is beautiful and I do recommend walking around. Definitely would recommend the stay as a whole.
- This is a nice, clean property with friendly helpful staff and comfortable rooms. It provides the basic amenities but everything seems brand new. The full breakfast included in the room price was more than we expected and everything seemed fresh.
- GREAT breakfast options! Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, fruit options, yogurt, and fresh juices/milk/coffee. I will continue to use this hotel for all my visits to the East Coast.
Hampton Inn Amesbury, MA
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn Amesbury, MA is located in Amesbury in the region of Massachusetts. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Amesbury, MA, and Salem is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Every thing food service friendliness of all the staff.
- Very clean and “bleachy” . Reassuring to know that your room and bathroom was properly cleaned. Kudos to housekeeping!!! Crisp and comfy beds with plenty of pillows which I like. Extra bedding in closet if needed. Modern feel and convenient location.
- very cosy new hotel, friendly staff, and lovely stay
- Samantha was very helpful and the other staff were extremely helpful.
- The hotel far exceeded my expectations. And the complimentary breakfast was a bonus. Did not expect that.
Located just off I-95 and less than 5 miles from Seabrook Dunes and Beach on the Atlantic Ocean, this all-suite hotel features a relaxing indoor pool and whirlpool area.Suites at the Hampshire Inn offer dark wood furnishings and include a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator and a bar sink. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided. Wi-Fi service is available.A continental breakfast, including orange juice, muffins, bagels and cereals, is served every morning. Coffee is always available.The inn’s fitness room offers four different exercise machines and a TV. Guests may also play some arcade favorites in the game room, or try their luck on the crane machine.The Hampshire Inn is less than 6 miles from the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom and less than 17 miles from Water Country waterpark.
- THE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES IN THE BREAKFAST AREA REF WERE ALL GONE BY 9:00AM
- Unfortunately the hotel is going through major renovations, and there were many issues with cleanliness and work Crews everywhere. We are sure that once the renovations are done, that all will be well again. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. They did everything they could to assure our comfort. The continental breakfast was excellent, and the variety of foods was good. Only drawback was the residents that live there hung out in the lobby with their children, and there was much drama just about each day. The residents were very nice, and there because they have fallen on Hard Times, so we were understanding for the most part when the children were screaming and carrying on. It’s just not something that we were used to at a hotel. Overall, our stay was wonderful. We would stay here again, because it is centrally located to the areas we needed to access, for the reasons we needed to be there. Thank you very much.
- the continental breakfast, the wifi, and the size of the room.
- You can’t beat this place for the price. Staff is friendly and family like. We’re given our space but find help whenever we need it. Lovely stay every time.
- Spacious comfortable room, nice lady at reception, easy to access – very close to the I-95 – and park. Would definitely stay again.
Compass Rose Inn
Compass Rose Inn is located in Newburyport, 19 miles from Portsmouth and 20 miles from Salem. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Hampton is 7 miles from Compass Rose Inn, and Gloucester is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 32 miles from Compass Rose Inn.
Just a fabulous place to stay – absoultely first class in every respect.
Breakfast was amazing!!
- Kathy the inn keeper was very kind and helpful, location is great, the house is fabulous, very recommended for business and leisure.
- The inn was beautiful, warm and cozy and the rooms were lovely. We really enjoyed meeting the other guests at breakfast and had a lively conversation and a great meal. The bed was very comfortable and we would stay there again most definitely!
- Breakfast was great. Great location, can walk to everything. Beautiful place. Kate was very pleasant.
The manager was very helpful and nice. She gave us suggestions of things to do and restaurants to try.
The breakfast was delicious and very generous. The guests were very friendly and pleasant to talk to at breakfast.
- Just a fabulous place to stay – absoultely first class in every respect.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Seabrook Inn is located in Seabrook, just 28 miles from Ogunquit.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 14 miles from Seabrook Inn, and Salem is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Easy convenient location to Hampton Beach, good price.
The full continental breakfast was not what we expected. We have stayed there before and it was great. They had scrambled eggs, bacon waffles plus all the rest.
This was a great disappointment. The price was reasonable, but after going there many times before it was a let down
this place was fine for an overnight stay, nice continental breakfast !!! room was dark, kinda old looking but acceptable for a night’s sleep and a shower.
overall i’d say it’s good value for the price !!!
- Room was clean And the location was very convenient.
- We had no complaints except as below. The room included a microwave even though the room description did not include it. The room was average size, clean, comfortable, and everything worked. The king bed was very comfortable .The room was surprisingly quiet given that we faced a busy street.
One of our top picks in Newburyport.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Garrison Inn offers accommodations in Newburyport. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Portsmouth is 19 miles from Garrison Inn, and Salem is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The owner was so nice and accommodating. The made-to-order breakfast was also great! We will definitely be back.
- We were very pleased with the accommodations at the Garrison Inn. This boutique hotel featured a combination of rich historical character with modern amenities and comfort. Our Grand Park View room was very quiet and spacious. The staff was very attentive and helpful both at the front desk and in the dining area where we enjoyed a yummy made-to-order breakfast! The tea cup collection in the lobby is also a nice touch. The hotel itself is within walking distance of the main shops and restaurants that Newburyport has to offer. Hope to make it back again soon!
- Tea was awesome. The screensavers on the tv were fantastic. Room and bed were delightful.
- Traditional/classical furnishings. Exposed timber beams and brickwork in the bedroom. Real wooden shutters for the windows.
- Very well-located, at the town centre and close to harbourside but a quiet location at night. Clean, with excellent bespoke breakfast included, large room with comfortable bed. Charming building externally and in public areas. Free private parking immediately to rear. Staff welcoming and helpful. Free tea/biscuits/artisan chocolates served late afternoon and evening in the lounge.
Best Western Inn at Hampton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Inn at Hampton offers accommodations in Hampton.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ogunquit is 24 miles from Hotel Inn at Hampton, and Portsmouth is 9 miles away. Logan Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- It was very clean staff was nice and supportive served a wonderful breakfast had a great time
- It was a odd hotel, lots of long hall walls and turns to find our room. The lady at the front desk when we checked in wasn’t very friendly either.
- We had a great time! Felt like we had the place to ourselves, despite a full parking lot! The room was warm, clean, and comfortable. The pool is not very large, but it was warm, had plenty of seating, and towels were provided.
- Excellent front desk staff. Friendly workers. Large selection of breakfast foods Coffee yummy convenient location
- Early start for breakfast. 6:30 am. Good variety of food. Plenty of food.
Ashworth by the Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Ashworth by the Sea Hotel is located in Hampton, just 25 miles from Ogunquit. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 11 miles from Ashworth by the Sea Hotel, and Salem is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The ocean view was beautiful. the location was pretty good as well.
Great location. We travelled in the winter and everything was closed but fabulous location if you are there during the summer and autumn seasons.
Parking was right outside the hotel.
Staff were very attentive and helpful.
Room was spacious with a good shower and super comfortable bed.
We had a balcony room facing the beach which was lovely and worth the money.
- It was a great hotel the beds where comfy. The restaurant was good to have at the hotel. The food was great. It was minutes from the board walk.
- Rooms are comfortable with great ocean view. Restaurant and bar are well set up and reasonablly priced. Hampton Beach is almost completely closed in fall, but the staff were very helpful.
- The location was perfect, the staff very helpful and courteous and efficient
Top Hotels In Salisbury Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salisbury Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salisbury Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salisbury Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!