10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saliencia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Saliencia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saliencia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saliencia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saliencia Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saliencia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saliencia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saliencia Asturias:
Hotel Casa Miño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Miño offers accommodations in Pola de Somiedo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cangas del Narcea is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Miño, and Mieres is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- La zona del salón con la chimenea encendida – todo reformado
- La preciosa ubicación en medio de un valle con unas vistas impresionantes. El desayuno realmente abundante y delicioso con un café digno de mención.
- Le village est tellement calme, nous avons très bien dormi.
- La ubicación del hotel para visitar el Valle de Somiedo, la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal
Hotel Rural Somiedo
Hotel Rural Somiedo offers accommodations in Valle de Lago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Somiedo, and Pola de Somiedo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is located in Páramo, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pola de Somiedo is 10 miles from Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo, and Cangas del Narcea is 26 miles away. Asturias Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
- Camas muy cómodas, excelente limpieza en habitación y baño, trato exquisito por parte de los dueños del local, muy buena carta para comer y desayunar y todo ello situado en un lugar perfecto para relajarte ya que es una zona muy tranquila y rodeada de un paisaje precioso. Recomendable 100%.
- Todo perfecto, limpio,agradable…el desayuno café tostadas zumo natural y jamón serrano…todo muy rico.los dueños muy amables.aparcamos en la calle sin problemas. Volveremos.
- Buen trato, buena cena, buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
One of our top picks in Pola de Somiedo.Hotel L’Ablana is located in Pola de Somiedo, 28 miles from Oviedo and 16 miles from Cangas del Narcea.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Asturias Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It is a very quiet and calm place, as it is outside the village: good for reading, listening to music or just sit outside and enjoy the mountains.
- The friendly atmosphere and typical Asturian homelyness.
- Muy limpio, cama muy cómoda. Altas calidades. Calefacción puesta toda la noche. Está en la carretera a 100 metros del centro. Jardín y lleno de plantas.
- El sitio muy bonito, una casita muy bonita y muy limpia. El trato maravilloso, muy familiar y Alex, la persona que lo lleva, una joya, amable, detallista, muy atento. Hemos pasado tres días fantásticos, solo nos ha fallado el tiempo. Repetiremos en época menos lluviosa. Gracias
- Todo está muy bien. Muy limpio, bonito, luminoso, buenas vistas, música relajante y buena ubicación en el centro del Parque Natural de Somiedo. Y Alex muy atento. Muchas gracias.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
- Simple, traditional country guest house in middle of countryside. Family-run. Delicious home cooked dinners. Honesty bar. Great for walks, access to caves and prehistoric centre. Tranquillity.
- Es un hotelito muy agradable. Relación caliad precio genial. El dormir al lado de un rio super relajante. Yo que suelo dormir mal, dormí toda la noche.
La Posta del Camín Real
Surrounded by the stunning mountain landscape of Spain’s Asturias region, this charming, equestrian-themed hotel provides a great setting for a relaxing rural getaway.La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
- Good value for money–nice room with crib for our son, decent dinner and breakfast, and conveniently located right on the Senda del Oso. Friendly, kind, and accommodating staff.
Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo is located in Orallo in the region of Castila y Leon.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pola de Somiedo is 11 miles from Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo, and Cangas del Narcea is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We used El Mirador as a base for hiking in the area and were pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome of Irene, one of the owners. She gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant close by and prepared next morning a lovely breakfast. The room is very nice furnished, good beds and the whole place is renovated with good taste. We enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- The location is fantastic; peace, quiet and mountains. The hostess is very friendly and helpful; our room was beautiful; there is a small lounge where you can sit and have a cup of coffee/tea; in good weather there is plenty of room outside to sit; it is simply a very good accommodation; loved it!
- El paisaje espectacular nevado y el desayuno delicioso
- Todo, la comodidad, entorno agradable, amabilidad de Irene (la dueña), que nos recomendó en todo momento sitios que visitar y dónde comer por buen precio y calidad y su disposición hacia en cliente en todo momento, acabamos encantados y no nos importaría volver.
- La atención del personal y la calidad de la cama, excelentes
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana is located in Belmonte de Miranda, just 20 miles from Oviedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Avilés is 24 miles from Rural Calzada Romana, and Cudillero is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la amabilidad de los dueños de la casa, el desayuno para ser gratis es mejor que muchos de hotel de 5* te tratan mejor que en casa, volveremos sin dudar
- Todo, es la cuarta vez que vamos y nos encanta. Roberto es maravilloso. Sin duda lo recomendamos al cien por cien.
Hotel Castillo del Alba
Located in Pola de Somiedo, 28 miles from Oviedo, Hotel Castillo del Alba features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Cangas del Narcea is 16 miles from Hotel Castillo del Alba, and Mieres is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- Good location, great views, breakfast quite ok, though no fresh juice, staff very attentive and did their best to accommodate me. And HAD a toilet brush 🙂
- Pola de Someido is a beautiful village in the amazing Picos de Europa. This very nice hotel allows you to enjoy this wonderful place.
- La habitación preciosa, enorme y con vistas a la montaña. Las camas muy cómodas
- Trato excelente y desayuno espectacular, (pan de leña tostado y bizcocho casero, para recordar)
- La ubicación, el hotel está en un pueblo precioso en un entorno único.
La Corona del Auteiro
Located in Valle de Lago in the region of Asturias, 27 miles from Oviedo, La Corona del Auteiro features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 3.9 miles from La Corona del Auteiro, and Cangas del Narcea is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from La Corona del Auteiro.
- Great place in the mountains, lovely room with skylight, quiet, pleasant sleep, perfect hosts, good breakfast, delicious dinner, tenderloin (solomillo) and entrecote are fabulous. Ask for a tour to the old mill (molino) on the grounds, 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- La zona es preciosa y el propietario muy amable y atento en todo momento.
- La casa muy bonita. La dueña muy amable. El sitio muy tranquilo y con rutas cerca (Lago del valle, Braña de Sousas, etc)
- L’esmorzar súper bo, les vistes genials i l’habitació i la casa molt boniques.
- Estuvo todo perfecto,sitio agradable,personal igual,tranquilidad,y desayuno espectacular.
Top Hotels In Saliencia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saliencia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saliencia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saliencia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!