10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salida California – Top Hotel Reviews
Salida California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salida California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salida California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salida California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salida California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salida California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salida California:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Modesto Salida
Located just off Highway 99 and less than 8 miles from downtown Modesto, this La Quinta Inn features an outdoor pool and a whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The wood-furnished rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salida have a 27-inch TV with free premium cable channels. An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator are also included in every room.A breakfast with a variety of items including waffles, eggs and bacon is served every morning. Drinks and snacks can be purchased in the gift shop throughout the day.Guests at the Salida La Quinta Inn receive free access to an on-site fitness center. The business center has public use computers.La Quinta Inn & Suites Modesto Salida is 8 miles from the McHenry Mansion and 12.5 miles from Creekside Golf Course.
- Easy access to freeway. Good location for events around the Modesto area.
- The breakfast wasn’t very good. The eggs didn’t taste good and the sausage was taskless.
- Beds were very comfortable to sleep. Love it was pet friendly.
- The beds were small, but comfortable. The room was clean and upgraded. The eggs were probably instant. The breakfast was generic like other hotels have-waffle machine, bagels, toast, cold cereal. There was sausage and eggs. But the value was good for the price. The staff was very nice.
- Modern looking and clean and loves pets. They didn’t give me the worst room because i had a pup.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Modesto-Salida
One of our best sellers in Modesto! Featuring a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and an LCD flat-screen TV in each guestroom, this completely smoke-free hotel located in Modesto, California is only moments from Vintage Faire Mall.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Modesto-Salida serves a free hot breakfast daily, offering a variety of fresh food, juice and coffee. After breakfast, relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool or take advantage of the free high-speed internet access available in each guestroom.Several businesses including E & J Gallo and Del Monte are only a short distance from the Modesto-Salida Holiday Inn Express. Modesto Airport and the McHenry Mansion and Museum are just a short drive away.
- Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Very nice hair and skin products. Plenty of clean, soft, towels.
- The room was clean and staff were courteous and friendly.
- Room was extremely clean, staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was absolutely wonderful, all staff have fantastic customer service, the front desk service (I dealt with Danny) couldn’t have been more pleasant & helpful, free happy hour…YES! This Holiday Inn made the stressful business trip relaxing at the end of the day. Evening hot tub dip let me relax just enough to fall right asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Very friendly staff on check in, welcoming and chatty.
Large clean room with good air conditioning.
Modern and clean bathroom. On the whole a lovely hotel.
Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto – Salida
This Salida hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Modesto and the McHenry Mansion. It features an outdoor pool and sundeck, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.The comfortable rooms at Hampton Inn Salida offer cable TV, a coffee maker and a well light work desk. Some rooms also feature a sofa bed or a jacuzzi tub.Hampton Inn and Suites Modesto-Salida serves a hot continental breakfast every morning. Guests have free access to the gym and business center and laundry facilities are also on site.Boomers Amusement Park is just one mile from this Salida Hampton Inn. Modesto Center Plaza Convention Center and John Thurman Field are 10 minutes away by car.
- Nice beds, modern lobby, nice though generic breakfast. Rooms away from road very quiet
- Room is clean and bed is good to sleep as well. WiFi is strong and steady.
- I needed a late check out the morning if my wedding and they were so helpful. Allowed me to check out 3 hours late and didn’t charge me. The coffe the morning of and breakfast was great! Offered a lot of options and very tasty. They even offered a wine opener when we said we forgot one!
- the room was clean for the most part and the size of the room was good.
- We had to switch rooms when we got there first 1 was horrible just to go to another room with a messed up bathroom
Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto
This Fairfield Inn is off of Highway 99 in the heart of Central Valley. It has an outdoor pool and a fitness center, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto come equipped with a flat-screen TV and a radio. Every room also features a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a well-lit work desk.Breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious café, and features homemade waffles and the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich™. There are also several restaurants and cafes within a short walk of the hotel.Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto is half a mile from Boomers Theme Park, and just over one mile from Vintage Faire Mall. The hotel is 5 miles from Modesto Airport, and free on-site parking is available.
- Property was easy to locate, very clean and staff was extremely friendly.
- Breakfast selection was awesome! I was happy that they had a decaf coffee that was delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Very professional and friendly staff and respectful guests.
- Very nice and clean…. Great price. Breakfast was delicious!
- The staff was very friendly and the stay was very comfortable rooms were clean will definitely stay there again next time I am in town
Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida
One of our top picks in Modesto.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida is located in Modesto in the region of California.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Good location where near by restaurants are at, and right off the freeway. Very clean and free breakfast. Great prices.
- The room was very clean and remodeled. Although we were only there for the sleeping part due to an event we had, I would have easily stayed for the weekend. Staff was friendly and housekeeping was prompt. The grounds of the property were clean and maintained, that is a plus for me. We only had one room, but they do offer adjoining rooms so this is great for larger families. Continental breakfast was actually impressive. We stay at hotels frequently and this by far was the best continental breakfast (taste wise) that I’ve had. The eggs were fluffy, sausage was tasty and they had the waffle maker which is always a hit. Overall, definitely worth the money and our night was smooth and peaceful.
- Nice that it had a tablet that allowed connection and info to front desk, TV guide, amenities, and etc.
- room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Room was very clean & modern. Didn’t feel like we were in a hotel room, more like a studio apartments feel to it
One of our top picks in Modesto.Located 2 miles from Modesto Junior College, Ramada Modesto offers free WiFi in all rooms and guests can enjoy a daily breakfast.Each air-conditioned room provides cable TV, a desk and an en suite bathroom, as well as a coffee machine and a desk. Select suites features a spa bath or a seating area.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to The Modesto Hotel. Free parking is available to guests.Yosemite National Park is 2 hours’ drive away. Oakland International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this accommodation.
- I liked nothing about the whole experience. Very seedy.
- It was in the same parking lot as black bear diner and within walking distance of Walmart and winco
- Clean, easy to get to. Good breakfast, nice staff.
- I didn’t have the breakfast this trip but in the past it’s been quite nice with eggs, waffles, bacon, fruit, etc. Their beds, pillows and linens are very comfortable. The rooms ARE dated, but they are always very clean. The gentleman at the desk was professional and welcoming and I was able to check in about an hour early which was much appreciated. The location is excellent.
- Comfortable beds.. quiet even with renovations going on.. polite staff.. Amazing complimentary breakfast
Motel 6 Modesto
This California motel offers guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Modesto features an outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Micke Grove Zoo.Rooms provide telephones. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at Modesto Motel 6 are offered free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 2 miles from Modesto Junior College and Vintage Faire Mall. It is 10 miles from Bronco Wine Company and 15 miles from the Stanislaus County Fair.
- I honestly didn’t like anything about my stay this time I’ve seen there about 5 times the place is Under New Management and is going downhill fast not only but when I talked to a few of the staff they already knew I know yeah I know we’re Under New Management I know your room is dirty how do you know the room’s dirty when you’re the cleaning manager do something about it
- The girl who checked me in was amazing, very accommodating and just made my day.
- The fact that the manager was able to refund us our money after staying there one night. She offered us the manager suite but after our unpleasant stay we decided to go somewhere else.
- The only thing I couldn’t get wi-fi saturday night cause girl at desk didn’t have any codes. I was in town looking for a rental. So didn’t finish up everything. But other than that it was fine. Quiet at night.
- The GSR lady at the front desk named Taiya was exceptionally helpful & an all around sweetheart in assisting us. I had a wonderful stay for my birthday. 🤗
Best Western Palm Court Inn
Located 2 miles from Modesto Junior College, this Modesto hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with extended cable and HBO movie channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western Palm Court Inn. For convenience, each guest room includes a small refrigerator, a coffee machine and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Best Western Palm Court. Guests can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Modesto Center Plaza/Convention Center is a 7-minute drive from this hotel. The Gallo Center for the Arts is 3 miles away.
- The eggs were fluffy and the waffles were heavenly.
- This was a great place to stay. I would come back again.
- Loved The cleanliness Of the room and also the pillows were so fluffy made me fall sleep even faster
- Worst breakfast and very very bad wifi ,after many complaint it did not resolve
- Excellent property. Worked with us to accomodate our athletes needs for breakfast. Great breakfast. Nice rooms. Fridge and microwave in each room. Nice pool an hot tub. Close to a wide selection of fast food, mid-priced and nicer chain restaurants. Also close to market and other shopping needs.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Modesto
Just off Highway 99 and minutes from downtown Modesto, this hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a 24-hour business center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Suites at SpringHill Modesto come with separate areas for working, sleeping and relaxing. Each comes with plush bedding, a coffee machine and a microwave.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. The on-site fitness center features cardio equipment, treadmills and free weights.SpringHill Suites Modesto is located 2.5 miles from the Gallo Center for the Arts. It’s 8 miles from the Modesto County Airport. The hotel provides free guest parking on a first-come, first-served basis.
Comfy bed. Access to hot and cold beverages 24-7.
And can’t forget the comp breakfast.
- Friendly staff at hotel. They kept the breakfast buffet stocked and cleaned.
- Everything! Breakfast, seating area, cleanliness, friendliness. Fantastic all around!
- The reception was warm nd welcoming. Always helpful, and happy to serve. We love staying with Marriot
- Reception staff were very helpful and sorted out our booking error. Breakfast was very good and the room very comfortable.
- Comfy bed. Access to hot and cold beverages 24-7.
Comfort Inn Modesto
This Modesto hotel, featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, is just 6.5 miles from Modesto Municipal Airport. All rooms are equipped with cable TV and a refrigerator.A coffee maker and work desk are provided in each room at the Comfort Inn Modesto. Rooms also include a microwave, hair dryer and free bathroom amenities.Guests of this hotel can enjoy a daily breakfast with waffles and eggs. Access to copy and fax services and free on-site parking are available as well.Dining options within walking distance include Jack In The Box and Maria’s Taco Shop. E & J Gallo Winery is 5 miles away and Briggsmore Plaza Shopping Center is 4 minutes away.
- Didn’t have breakfast. In general everything was fine.
- It was clean considerin the remodel that is going on. The front desk was amazing, very friendly and efficent.
- The staff was wonderful. They were in the midst of remodeling the entry and other parts of the motel. They gave great directions and were helpful and professional.
- The room was great, the construction was not. Staff was good.
- Great breakfast with good coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Salida California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salida California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salida California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salida California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!