10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salem Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Salem Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salem Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salem Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salem Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salem Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salem Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salem Valencia Community:
Hotel Vila de Muro
The Vila de Muro is situated in the town of Muro de Alcoy, next to the Sierra de Mariola. There is free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each of the bedrooms in Vila de Muro are equipped with an exterior terrace and hydro-massage bathtub.The hotel restaurant, La Vil·leta, offers a range of regional dishes. There is also a snack bar with tapas.
- Clean, spacious room; convenient to motorway; friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Nice to have free secure underground parking – in fact all entry points to hotel were key-access only.
- Clean and very quiet. Underground secure parking, a novelty for us.
- Airy spacious and very well situated for our overnight stop. Excellent value for money.
- Es cómodo, hay garaje. Hay silencio. Se puede descansar.
- Las chicas de la recepción , siempre muy atentas Eli, Gabriela .
La Font D’Alcala
Featuring free WiFi, La Font D’Alcala offers accommodations in Alcalá de la Jovada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Benidorm is 19 miles from La Font D’Alcala, and Gandía is 12 miles away. Alicante Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
- Food was inventive, local and tasty. Location and room very peaceful
- Amazing place. Our favourite stop-off on a week-long tour of Southern Spain. The hotel, village and people are all wonderful.
L’Almàssera Casa Rural & Restaurant
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, L’Almàssera Casa Rural & Restaurant is located in Margarida, just 20 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Gandía is 14 miles from L Almassera Casa Rural, and Calpe is 21 miles away. Alicante Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed the gourmet experience, the friendly staff and the sauna.
- Loved the way Michael the owner interacted with us and how nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend it as a location.
- Made to feel very welcome. Food fantastic. Great ambience .Michael went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable.
- Everything about the Hotel,the food and most importantly our host Michael
- Food good quality local products, friendliness of owner miguel and staff
Hotel Rural Bonestar
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Bonestar is located in Villalonga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Benidorm is 23 miles from Hotel Rural Bonestar, and Gandía is 8 miles away. Alicante Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The whole experience at Hotel Rural Bonestar was absolutely fantastic! The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic to make our stay comfortable. The food was delicious and the attention to detail was breathtaking. A beautiful and peaceful setting, I cannot wait till my next stay!
- El personal de la casa rural fue amable y servicial. Muy recomendable.
- Es un trato mas familiar de del tipico hotel de playa
- Die Unterkunft befindet sich in ruhiger Lage auf einem bewaldeten Berg, in einem Wohngebiet. Der Parkplatz ist nachts mit Mauern und Tor gesichert. Ich hatte gut Platz, um mein Auto-Anhänger-Gespann zu parkieren. Der Gastgeber war freundlich. Meine zwei kleinen Hunde (Chihuahuas) waren willkommen.
- Nos ha encantado todo. El hotel muy bonito y Chelo y su familia son personas maravillosas. La atención es inmejorable. La comida de 10
One of our top picks in Xàtiva.Located in Xàtiva in the region of Valencia Community, 18 miles from Gandía, Mont-Sant features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cullera is 19 miles from Mont-Sant, and Oliva is 22 miles away. Valencia Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property we had the suite with private pool and was truly spoilt ,staff were great and we walked to town and back really accessible .
- Fantastic care and service for us all, included our 4 year old. Superb food at restaurant and for breakfast.
Everything- a wonderful charming intimate place and with the adjoining castle a beautiful spot.
Our second stay and a must if in the Valencia area.
- The location plus welcoming, helpful and friendly staff
This is a very impressive hotel to drive upto as it’s set in lovely grounds. The location was wonderful, though a little tricky to get to with the one way streets which are quite narrow. We were there during the Festival de Falles so there were marching bands and fireworks and families dressed in the most amazing costumes. An added bonus.
The room itself was clean and had a lovely outlook of the courtyard. This hotel was nestled just below the Castle of Xàtiva. Had the weather been warmer we would have walked up there, I imagine the view over the town is worth seeing. A lovely start to our holiday.
La Maga Rooms
Located in Xàtiva, 18 miles from Gandía, La Maga Rooms features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room comes with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cullera is 19 miles from La Maga Rooms, and Oliva is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from La Maga Rooms.
- very extended breakfast in an cosy environment. Good bed and super shower.
- Very particular rooms, nicely renovated, big and comfortable. Very friendly host, who prepared breakfast for us in the kitchen, making us feel like at home. Excellent location.
The hotel has a great, well designed boutique style, sympathetic to the surroundings and the location is fantastic. For us though, its people that make a place and Estelle, the owner was a great host -friendly, engaging and interesting. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Free bottled water was a great touch and breakfast was delicious.She loves what she does and it shows.
The disabled access room, although quite small was well equipped and easy to move around.
It was unexpected to find such interesting interior rooms hotel. That was a pleasent surprise. Staff was really friendly and helpfull.
Location was nice, however you need to check your navigation a few times.
The cool modern open feel of the room.
Free water. Tea / coffee making. Great location near castle. Owner lovely. Excellent English.
Hotel Nou Hostalet
Hotel Nou Hostalet is located in Cocentaina, 22 miles from Benidorm and 28 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gandía is 21 miles from Hotel Nou Hostalet, and Calpe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very nice and friendly stuff! I initially booked a room for 3 (though we were just 2) and they downgraded the payment for the second day without even asking for it 🙂
Overall, a very nice experience and staying, we recommend it!
- Comfortable bed, clean bed sheets etc. Shower facilities clean and efficient. Clean and spacious room allocated. Staff very friendly and efficient. Have stayed at this hotel before a few times and would stay again.
- Very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- We needed to be in this area and found we had fallen very lucky with this place and the ease of parking.
- We used this nice little hotel to break a longer journey. Situated by a tree-lined square with a font to help yourselves to the popular drinking water. Friendly staff and very clean and tidy throughout.
- Very nice and friendly stuff! I initially booked a room for 3 (though we were just 2) and they downgraded the payment for the second day without even asking for it 🙂
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Kazar offers accommodations in Ontinyent, just 25 miles from Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cullera is 31 miles from Hotel Kazar, and Villajoyosa is 30 miles away. Alicante Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Bed super comfy in suite great bubble bath.
Staff very friendly
- A beautiful hotel in the middle of a very ordinary town. Perfectly acceptable food. Huge room, bathroom and balcony. Very clean. Hotel newly decorated.
- We were upgraded to a spectacular room, the Receptionist was great. Cannot fault this Hotel at all.
- Not a lot. Bedroom was ok but we had to ask for towels etc. As made up for one person.Young waiter at dinner was very friendly and desperately tried to find glass of wine at room temperature.
- Beautiful hotel with amazing architecture & furnishings. The terrace from our room was excellent with table & chairs for drinks/socialising. Our friends room was absolutely stunning very large & the furnishings were beautiful. Lovely pool area, excellent food in the restaurant & the staff were very helpful. The tour of the royal suite & conference room was very much appreciated.
- Bed super comfy in suite great bubble bath.
La Casona Albaida
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, La Casona Albaida is situated in Albaida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. This property can also be rented entirely upon previous request.Car hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Benidorm is 29.8 miles from La Casona Albaida, while Gandía is 19.9 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 38.5 miles away.
- We thought this accommodation was absolutely wonderful, the host were so friendly and hospitable and the property so aesthetically pleasing! We have been travelling around France and Spain for 6 weeks now and the beds were the most comfortable yet, we all had the BEST nights sleep! The HUGE breakfast was delicious, including homemade jams and olive oil and we really appreciated the complimentary (also homemade by the owners) red wine.
This was one of the best experiences of our two-weeks trip! We had two-room apartment with lots of character! Hosts do not speak English, but this was not a problem, as they are so welcoming, friendly and open!
We even got bottle of wine from casa cellar – and it was tasty!
Rooms are clean, quiet, just bell ringing every 15 minutes – but in this town you’ll get bells everywhere – they are proud of non-stop bell ringing for last several centuries 🙂
Parking is free on nearby streets – hosts will tell you where is better to park. Consum is on the next street, city center is 5 min walk.
- We were going from Valencia to Granada, and due to the historical snowstorms and cold wave of january of 2017, something very unusual, all the roads were closed. So we chose the closest place we could spend the night. We would never expect to have such a great stay. The house is beautiful, with different kinds of rooms and spaces, all really well decorated, making you feel at home. The terraces are really nice too, even though we couldnt use them because of the weather. But the best aspect is the couple that run the place. They are very lovely and cooked us really good diner and breakfast for really just prices, and served us the wine and olive oil that they produce in their farm. Even when nobody was expecting nor prepared for this weather, we had an amazing stay and felt at home. So, afterall this snowstorm gifted us a really nice surprise.
- La Casona Albaida is a beautiful house. As a guest you enter a dreamlike world. The arquitecture of the place is wonderful, the decoration very tasteful. The hosts were very welcoming and gracious.
- wonderful Spanish town house and we were treated like royalty , fantastic breakfast . Thank you both so much .
Casa Aldomar is located in Xàtiva, 18 miles from Gandía and 19 miles from Cullera.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oliva is 22 miles from Casa Aldomar, and Alcoy is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- We had a pleasant stay during 2 days. The B&B is a beauty of a pearl in Xativa. The castle, the restaurants and much more, thank you for the good memories.
- Simple, classy decor, excellent welcome, very clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
- Very nice and well designed B&B in the historical centre of Xativa, yet hardly any noise from outside. Good beds in comfortable rooms, very good breakfast with cereals, fresh fruit, plenty of coffee and fresh orange juice. Very nice hosts. Highly recommended.
- The guesthouse is in the old town in a quirky townhouse with beautiful features including a lovely sundeck outside our room and an honesty bar for drinks to take out and enjoy at any time.
- Very good breakfast. Two roof terraces, one with excellent views of town, mountains and castle. Extremely helpful host. Thoroughly recommended.
Top Hotels In Salem Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salem Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salem Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salem Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!