10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saldet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saldet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saldet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saldet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saldet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saldet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saldet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saldet Catalonia:
Hotel El Molí
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel El Molí features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Roses is 7 miles from Hotel El Molí, and Cadaqués is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The overall is really good, the hotel rooms are nice, nothing really soecial but good value for money. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is generous and the quality is good
- good breakfast very helpful family run hotel. have stayed before and will do so again
The continental breakfast was lovely
Loved the spa bath in the room
The outdoor hammocks were bliss
- Lovely welcoming friendly staff, make you feel at home especially during breakfast time, good continental breakfast every morning. Staff happy to help with anything. 20 min walk from beach, 5 mins from village. Lovely pool and grounds to relax in.
Really nice staff
Convenient location, close to the beach and the village as well
Cute rooms and design bathrooms
Hotel El Pescador
Hotel El Pescador is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel El Pescador, and Collioure is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Hotel El Pescador.
The owner was really nice and helpful.
- Chambre propre en centre ville, idéal pour une étape
- Bonne literie, chambre et sanitaire propre donnant sur une ruelle calme, personnel sympathique et souriant
- A l’accueil , une dame charmante vous reçoit , ainsi que la bonne situation géographique de l’hotel , situé en plein village et a peine 10 minutes en voiture de la mer , ou les plages sont belles et propres.
- La ubicación y el hecho que hubiera parquing cercano.
- The owner was really nice and helpful.
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel Can Ceret, and Collioure is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- Small, intimate hotel. Friendly helpful owners. Large room, well appointed. Interesting old building, well restored & tastefully decorated. Lovely terraces.
- Wondeful hotel owned/managed by a lovely Spanish and French couple. Really perfect
- Comfy bed, great bathroom, attentive staff. Appreciated the private parking on market day.
- The staff were lovely and helpful and the “hotel” has potential to be a little gem
- A good place to start daily excursions to mountains and coast, biking etc. Really friendly hosts, comfortable huge bed, big bathroom with daylight. Breakfast offering high quality healthy products. Of course I would come back.
Alt Empordà H R
Alt Empordà Hostal-Restaurant is situated in Ventalló, 16.8 miles from Girona and 9.9 miles from Roses.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Cadaqués is 14.9 miles from Alt Empordà Hostal-Restaurant, while Collioure is 25.5 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Increíble desayuno y el trato excelente! Da gusto poder llevar a tu mascota sin problemas!
- El trato agradable del personal hacia las personas y las mascotas. Los paisajes de alrededor si caminas un poco son espectaculares.
- Buena atención, limpieza excelente y muy buen desayuno. Y poder ir con nuestro perrete!
- Vond het ontbijt heerlijk en ook met al die streek gerechten
- Startup waarbij we een vd eerste gasten waren. Personeel deed uiterste best! Ontbijt: perfect! Locatie ligt precies tussen de drie Dali locaties.
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Masia is located in Sant Pere Pescador. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Girona is 20 miles from La Masia, and Roses is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from La Masia.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Masia hotel. Nice and friendly staff, delicious breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms. Very comfortable beds too. All in all, I warmly recommend it!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. They really helped to make our stay stress free. Super value for money. Would definitely recommend it for people visiting this area.
- Friendly very helpful staff. Location to town. Use of communal kitchen,refrigeration,cooking,garden and bbq facilities. Free secure car parking.
- It’s not a fancy hotel, more like a roadside motel, however it has a shared kitchen (2x fridges, 2x microwaves, 2x gas stoves), the rooms are nice and clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I mean it – you really feel welcome and it seems like you already know the front desk people as in how friendly they are. It is cheap, it is quiet, it has a backyard you can be in with your kids. Rooms have balconies, there’s a car parking space. Wifi works most of the time, the tv in our room was new. There’s a pretty large grocery store and a gas station two steps away.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Hotel Riomar is located in Sant Martí d’Empúries, just 18 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Roses is 9 miles from Hotel Riomar, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- A real hidden gem, tucked away and with access directly onto a beautiful sandy beach. MIght have been too busy in mid summer but we were there during its last couple of days of the year and it was utterly charming!
- El hotel se encuentra en San Martín de Ampurias pero a unos 200 m del núcleo histórico del pueblo. Hotel sencillo, sin pretensiones. Muy agradable el desayuno en la terraza, a la sombra de los árboles emparrados, la proximidad a la playa y que tuviera parking propio con plazas al aire libre y a cubierto, teniendo en cuenta que los exteriores de todo el entorno de San Martín de Ampurias tienen una urbanización bastante deficiente, por no decir inexistente. Quizá el aspecto del hotel es un poco “viejuno” (construido en 1973, no parece que se hayan hecho reformas sustanciales más allá de renovar la carpintería de las ventanas) pero eso le da también cierto encanto setentero. Cenamos una noche en el hotel, dan un menú de comida casera con buffet de ensalada. Buen precio siempre que no se busque un hotel con decoración y servicios del siglo XXI. La wifi gratuita solo funciona en las zonas comunes interiores.
El desayuno buffet bien .
La sra. Encargada del hotel muy amable nos ofrecio elejir habitacion con una terraza en planta baja con jardin.
- Ubicacio tranquila I prop del mar I un jardi esplendid
- A prop de la platja. Vistes al mar de la cambra. Tennis i ping pong
Hostal Spa Empúries
One of our top picks in L’Escala.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Empúries is set in a restored building overlooking the Mediterranean from a secluded beach. It is located nearby Empuries Archeological Site and is a 5-minute drive from L’Escala, on the Costa Brava.The charming rooms at Hostal Empúries all come with a work desk and include en suite bathrooms. Some rooms are equipped with satellite TV channels and many offer a terrace with great views of Portitxol Beach.The property has 2 restaurants: one serving gourmet Mediterranean food and the other offering a range of dishes in an informal environment.Hostal Empúries has a spa service at an extra cost, including a pool, saunas, a gym and shower circuit. Bicycles rented at the 24-hour reception desk.
- The location is absolutely spectacular. The room was great with a really comfortable bed and nice, clean bathroom. The common areas are also great. Particularly well suited for a romantic weekend.
- We paid to go to a spa hotel not realising when we got there we would have to pay extra to go into to spa ???? i understand treatments as extra but 23 euros for 90 mins naughty
- Beautiful hotel and rooms, friendly staff. Great spa facilities.
- Stayed 3 nights and had a great time. A small little gem on the Costa Brava coast. The sea views were fantastic and the sound of the waves 24/7 a joy for my brainwaves. I loved the Spa: excellent facilities and clean.
- Impressive view, wonderful breakfast, good restaurant, very good maitre d’hotel.
Hotel Molí de l’Escala
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Molí de l’Escala offers accommodations in L’ Escala. The hotel has a playground and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Girona is 18 miles from Hotel Molí de l’Escala, and Roses is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Molí de l’Escala.
- A lovely house with modern fittings. The gourmet restaurant is the highlight.
- Lovely Staff, beautiful hotel, excellent shower and very comfortable beds and bedding. Bottled still water provided. Great Coffee in the restaurant. Room service food was really good – we didn’t eat in the restaurant while we were there. Lovely seating area with an open fire (we were there in January).
- The hotel is located in a beautiful former farm building, nicely renovated with all modern facilities. Rooms are confortable and quiet, temperature in the room can be regulated accurately. A common living-room with chimney adds some charm.
- The room was so cosy and warm and the bed was so so comfortable. The breakfast was really good a lot of selection that they brought to the table. The outside area of the hotel is very pretty with a river and walks.
- The Moli is known for being a gastronomic restaurant but very recently (3/4 weeks ago) has opened up 5 rooms and is now a hotel/restaurant. The room was large and comfortable, the food was fantastic and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and our stay couldn’t have been better. The hotel is ideal for a romantic get away or for families with older children who want to use it as a base for exploring the local sites and beaches. It doesn’t have a swimming pool or the facilities you would expect from a large hotel but perhaps all the more charming as a result.
One of our top picks in L’Escala.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Rallye Hotel offers accommodations in L’ Escala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 19 miles from Rallye Hotel, and Roses is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Rallye Hotel.
- We had an excellent experience in Rallye hotel! Many thanks again to Tània who was very welcoming, flexible and accommodating during our stay! We enjoyed Origens restaurant very much as well, great food and splendid view! I would definitely recommend Rallye Hotel and Origens restaurant.
Nice, clean room with a sea view. Good heating system and plenty hot water.
With care taking them upstairs you could take the bicycle into the room/balcony to keep them secure.
- The hotel staff was amazing, particularly Tonya at the front desk. The location is amazing and the restaurant is top notch. We initially were only going to stay one night but decided to make this or Centerpoint for our vacation in Costa Brava and stayed a total of three nights. We are so happy we made this trip and will be coming back soon.
- Close to see and village, breakfast fine, clean rooms
Very helpful and pleasant, English speaking lady at check-in.
Incredible location, right on the sea front with open sea views. Very easy walking distance to the town, shops, restaurants, bars….
Excellent restaurant at the hotel – lovely food and very good value for money.
Fairly basic breakfast but good enough given it is included in the room rate. An exceptionally good cup of coffee!
Heating in the room worked a treat; I expect the air conditioning would be just as good.
RVHotels Nieves Mar
One of our top picks in L’Escala.Situated on the seafront promenade of l’Escala, this family hotel is only 5 minutes walk from the old town centre, and its excellent beaches, on the Costa Brava coastline of Catalonia. Free WiFi is featured.Nieves Mar features a large outdoor swimming pool, terrace and children’s playground.Rooms at RVHotels Nieves Mar are spacious and come with a flat-screen TV, terrace and a complete private bathroom. Most of the room also come with sea views.There is also a bar with terrace.The area is popular for trekking, water sports and cycling. Guests can also practice diving.
- La habitación era enorme, todo el hotel está recién reformado, el desayuno es variado.
- la literie très bien, le buffet petit déjeuner super frais super bon et super copieux.
- Todo nuevo y reformado, impresionante relación calidad, seguro que repetiremos.
- très bien situé belle piscine et chambres agréables
- Petit déjeuner très copieux. Très belle exposition de la chambre
Top Hotels In Saldet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saldet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saldet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saldet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!