10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salceda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Salceda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salceda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salceda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salceda Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salceda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salceda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salceda Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Garcas offers accommodations in Lavacolla, just 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Hotel Garcas, and Betanzos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Garcas.
- The dinner was really fantastic, probably the best I have had during my staying in Spain!! There is a direct connection to the airport via bus service
- We arrived at nearly midnight and the lad on the front desk was pleasant, helpful and dealt with us in a very nice manner. The room was warm and cosy and we had a good night’s sleep
- The room was clean with a comfortable bed. There is a restorant in the ground floor. Close to the airport (2,2 km).
- Comfortable and better than we had expected. Decent, fair-sized room, pleasant staff and reasonably priced food.
- No breakfast inclueded, no buffet, breakfast is very simple
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Ruta Jacobea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lavacolla, just 5 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Ruta Jacobea, and Betanzos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This is the place to stay to get ahead of the crowd on your last day on the Camino. Great location and friendly staff. Best of all was the food and service from the bar. Delicious food and impeccable service.
- The location was wonderful for our last night on the trail before ending in Santiago. Don’t leave the hotel for dinner. Stay right where you are and go to the bar. The food was fantastic. Try the mango ice cream with the crepes. Simply delicious. The staff was wonderful. They attended to our every need (ice for a sprained ankle). Wonderful service.
- Nice and warm rooms, spacious beds. Great to have room service and a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit old and worn and could use an upgrade, but it gave it some charm.
- the hotel is very close to the airport so very convenient especially they have airport transfer. also restaurant was very good. great value for money set menu.
- Huge room and the location is very good for who have transportation
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Amenal offers accommodations in Amenal, just 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from Hotel Amenal, and Betanzos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Amenal.
Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
a large salad and 1/2 a bottle of wine for 12 euro, I think. It was enough for 2 people.
- The room was clean. The shower was hot. The beds were comfortable.
- Very clean, nice room, good restaurant, friendly staff. Right on the Camino path, great for getting an early start for the final leg to Santiago de Compostela.
- Large room. Good bed. Good bathroom with tub and shower.
- The room was big and comfortable. The on site restaurant was good.
- Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
Located in O Pino , 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Bello features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A Coruña is 31 miles from Hotel Bello, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The Staff at the Hotel were fantastic, very friendy, very helpful, genuine, nothing was to much trouble
- the staff were very friendly ..The food was lovely .great stay
- A bathroom had a bath as well as shower which I loved after a day walking the Camino Somewhat out of our way on the Camino Excellent dinner staff very friendly and graciously drove us in the morning to pick up the camino route again. Would highly recommend tho at least 7 km for the pilgrims
- Stayed for one night before flight home. Close to airport . Friendly and helpful staff
- La atención y trato del personal inmejorable, habitación amplia con camas grandes y cómodas, fácil de aparcar y el wifi iba rapidísimo!
This hotel is located on the Santiago Way, offering the traveler a warm and cozy atmosphere in Monte do Gozo, with Santiago visible in the distance.This place is located in a rural setting, 2 miles from the center of Santiago and is an ideal stop off point for walkers on the Santiago way and tourists to the region. The property includes pleasant rooms, a restaurant and large gardens with a homey atmosphere.You can easily arrive by car, as the hotel is near the highway that goes to the airport. There is parking available in the complex.
- Good location and very clean, quiet room! Good restaurant and bars nearby.
- Great location to rest up and tackle the last few km into Santiago. Immaculate room, comfortable bed.
- It’s a 10 min drive from the airport. I reached Santiago airport at 10 and i was at the hotel by 10:30 including car rental. The location of this place is outstanding. The walls are thin, which seems to be a problem with all hotels in this class. I am a light sleeper and could still sleep from 1 AM to 9 AM. The person running the hotel in the night was nice. There is no AC so i opened the windows for some time and the room was quite chilled! For a night, I would stay again.
- Nice room, not much to choose from for breakfast: croissant, coffee and orange juice. It was a nice place to stay before my walk into Santiago.
- 24/7 reception, perfect for 1 am checkin after late flight arrival. nice room, quiet, ensuite good
Hotel Carlos 96
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carlos 96 offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Hotel Carlos 96 , and Portomarin is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- On the approach to town ,this family owned hotel and restaurant could not have been more welcoming.spacious and functional rooms with a lively cafe scene providing excellent food.Luis and his brother bent over backwards to help and offered to do our laundry provide early breakfast etc as well as encourage us to share their enthusiasm for the town.
- Very good staff and breakfast and a duvet and not blankets.
The hotel has a really spacious rooms and bathrooms. The food is delicious.
It also has a nice balcony from wish you can see the town. The location is super!
The attention to details is great. However, the best aspect of the hotel is the staff. The are friendly, and always happy to help you.
Do not forget to try the food. We love it !
I recommend this hotel, we will stay here again.
- The hotel was like family. Very willing to help with anything!
- The room was comfortable with a balcony. We enjoyed typical tapas that were delicious. The staff personally found our lost bag that had been delivered to the wrong hotel and picked it up and delivered it to us.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Santiago Apóstol offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1.9 miles from Belvis Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Santiago Apóstol.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good link into the city. 15 mins on the bus, costs 1 euro and runs every 20mins.
Bar food was very good and inexpensive.
In general, the hotel was quite clean and staff very nice.
The most positive thing about the hotel is close to the airport, however, I was told by the staff that a bus to the airport stops next to the hotel which was not true (it stops 1km up the hill from the hotel to San Marcos).
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts and dinners on the camino. The owners were such lovely people who had been running the business for many years. It was almost like staying with family. They took our bag washing and returned it all within a hour and it was so cheap!
- Staff was friendly and accomodating. Comfortable bed, had a small patio for hanging clothes, room with heaters.
- They washed my clothes and the service was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and cordial very welcoming. La tripulacion del hotel erab muy amables
- Staff spoke English well and were extremely helpful. Nice family run hotel, and very large room for its one star rating. Hearing was not turned on yet for the winter, but there were plenty of blankets in the room. There was also secure bicycle storage in their garage.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Hotel Avenida is located in Santiago de Compostela, 650 feet from Galicia Park and 1,650 feet from Belvis Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- This is a great hotel…Staff totally service-oriented, and managed perfectly. We have been staying here since 2009. It will always be our choice for lodging!
- It is in a good location, just the last road outside of the old town, therefore not noisy but easy to reach Cathedral and all the restuarnts and shops. Also close to airport bus station and highstreet shows… the lady at the reception was really kind and helpful.
- EVERYTHING! We have stayed at Hotel Avenida since 2009. It had stayed just great. They do EVERYTHING right!!
Large room. Comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Room was in back off Main Street and very quiet.
Breakfast was good – by Spain standards – and we were able to store luggage for a few hours before our flight. Would definitely recommend to other travelers.
- Hotel was centrally located, excellent value for money, comfortable bed, good shower and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos is in a beautiful 15th-century building next to Santiago’s famous cathedral. This impressive property features rooms with four-poster beds and free Wi-Fi.Once a lodging for pilgrims, the Parador maintains many of the building’s original features including vaulted ceilings, stone archways and tapestries. Each spacious room has classic décor and has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Reis Catolicos is set on Plaza de Obradoiro and features 4 impressive cloisters. It has a number of lounge areas for guests to relax in.The hotel’s 2 restaurants feature exposed stone walls and candelabras. The Dos Reis serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, and the Enxebre specializes in seafood and traditional Galician dishes. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The Reis Catolicos is within Santiago de Compostela’s picturesque historic quarter. The city’s train station is just over half a mile away.
- Wow. This place was Amazing. The room was way bigger than I expected. Lots of nice updated features but still keeping the history of this Hotel. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. we didn’t know if we could stay for breakfast due to our early flight and the lady at check-in volunteered to make us a box of breakfast food to go. Luckily we were able and the breakfast buffet was very delicious. They also kept our bags for a week while we did the El Camino.
- Beds very comfortable breakfast lovely staff very helpful with luggage and taxis
- An excellent hotel in a great location with a lovely Michelin star dining room, excellent bar and gastropub
- Wonderful way to end your camino. Highly recommend the Parador! Excellent breakfast buffet in the pilgrim cafeteria.
- Very nice, comfortable hotel which is right on the square. The location couldn’t be more perfect. Luggage transported to rooms which was very helpful as even after the lift has taken you to the correct floor there are stairs to negotiate. Decor is elegant. Breakfast is fabulous
Top Hotels In Salceda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salceda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salceda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salceda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!