10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Salas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salas Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salas Asturias:
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Castillo De Valdés Salas offers accommodations in Salas, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 20 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas, and Cudillero is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
- The building is unique,it oozes character!The location is delightful and totally unspoilt. The staff and service could not be faulted!
- Clean, comfortable, and great location for the Camino.
- Hotel is in a former castle, very charming, has an interior courtyard and old stone walls. Room was comfortable, dinner and breakfast were good, service good. On the camino and centre of town
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in Arquera de Salas in the region of Asturias, 30 miles from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Hotel Rural El Algaire, and Avilés is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
- La habitación era bonita y con vistas muy muy chulas. Además, Flor es súper amable y está pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites en cualquier momento. El desayuno estaba buenísimo con bizcochos caseros!
- El enclave y las vistas son espectaculares. La atención fue excelente. La habitación (la suite) muy bonita y acogedora y con la ubicación independiente se hace más especial aún. El desayuno, muy muy bueno! Muy abundante, mucho de ello casero (riquísimo el bizcocho y la mermelada), con el personal muy pendiente en todo momento. Repetiremos, sin duda.
- Ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos a repetir sin duda. Por la habitación, las vistas, el jacuzzi enorme, la tranquilidad, el trato recibido y el desayuno casero 😀
- The setting is beautiful.
Hotel Palacio de Merás
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Palacio de Merás offers accommodations in Tineo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 29 miles from Hotel&Spa Palacio Meras, and Avilés is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The most incredible view of the mountains from the bedroom and bathroom.
- The hotel was perfectly placed for us in the town and the room we were give had a fantastic view over the mountains. The rooms were clean and modern with everything that we required provided in them.
- Great pilgrim menu for 10 Euros and breakfast 4.50 Euros. Good bike storage and easily accessible from Camino.
- We had a beautiful room with a large bank of windows (bedroom & bathroom) overlooking the spectacular valley. The bathroom was roomy and modern with a great tub. It was so nice after a long day of hiking to soak in the bath with the windows open, and listen to distant cow bells & mooing! It was really special. A good breakfast was included, and the front desk looked after our laundry for 10€. Highly recommended.
- The property was everything you would expect in a luxury hotel. Super clean, extremely friendly staff. We hope to visit Tineo again and look forward to staying here again.
Hotel Don Miguel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Don Miguel offers accommodations in Tineo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Avilés is 29 miles from Hotel Don Miguel, and Cudillero is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Don Miguel.
- Hacia mucho frío los días que estuvimos, pero en el hotel no se notaba ya que la calefacción la tenían puesta.
- La cena que tome estaba bastante bien en relacion con el resto de cosas.
- Atención correcta en el bar restaurante. Ausencia de ruidos por la noche.
- Las tostadas del desayuno. La camarera era muy simpática. Y la habitación muy acogedora.
- Alojamiento cómido y en buenas condiciones. Bien comunicado. El personal muy atento.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located in Grado in the region of Asturias, 22 miles from Gijón, El Lacayo de Sestiello features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 11 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello.
- Great location with really good facilities ,staff really friendly and helpful and an excellent restaurant on site
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
We had a fabulous view from our room and though the road was nearby we cold not hear any traffic sound with the shutters closed.
Food in the restaurant was lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Jaime was so helpful to us. In fact he gave us a ride into town before dawn when there were no taxis.
Hotel Asador Rindion
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Asador Rindion offers accommodations in Tineo, just 27 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 27 miles from Hotel Asador Rindion, and Cudillero is 19 miles away. Asturias Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant were helpful, and the food was good value
- Very friendly girl behind the bar in the evening and a good local atmosphere.The village has two other restaurants which have a good reputation as does this place. Home of the massive `Cachopo.`
- Most things were more or less OK without being special. They say that you get what you pay for and we didn’t pay a lot so perhaps we got what we merited.
Buen trato, como es normal en todos los asturianos, teniamos el desayuno incluido y nos pusieron unas tostadas con mantequilla y mermelada en cantidades generosas, con pan de pueblo muy ricas.
Tambien cenamos en el comedor, que por cierto, era muy acojedor y agradable, comida muy rica y abundante, con precios normales.
Si vuelvo por la zona repetiria.
- al estar en un edificio aparte, tienes independencia para entrar y salir
La Posada de Rus
La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara, 21 miles from Oviedo and 23 miles from Avilés. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cudillero is 17 miles from La Posada de Rus, and Luarca is 20 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 20 miles away.
The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
The hosts cook themself the diner with local products and the local wine was very good ! Breakfast worth it also & it’ sur very cheap !!
The location is excellent and perfect if you are looking for some rest & calm In the mountains. It is very typical in a old village! Thanks a lot to The hosts you were so kind to us
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
- El lugar, la amabilidad de personal, la comida, piscina en medio de montañas.
- Excelente. Instalaciones confortables, comida buenisima, entorno rural autentico y lo mejor el trato familiar de Jesús y Lorena. De las mejores experiencias de viaje que he disfrutado.
- The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
Hotel Casa Vitorio
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cudillero, 24 miles from Gijón, Hotel Casa Vitorio features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 20 miles from Hotel Casa Vitorio, and Avilés is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- A very nice host, helping out with walking routes and what to look at. Everything in Spanish but with some knowledge of Spanish words it was understandable 🙂
- Nice and helpfull owner, good breakfast and a swim in the swimmingpool felt great.
- The swimming pool and the closeness of the hotel to the airport.
- Nice owners – they made you welcome all time. Special rates for pilgrims.
- Todo perfecto una gran familia muy atentos lo recomiendo y por supuesto volveremos
Hotel Casona del Busto
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Casona del Busto is located in Pravia in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Gijón.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 16 miles from Hotel Casona del Busto, and Avilés is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Impressive XVI century house, feels like being in that time like in a movie. The staff was really friendly and everything was clean and breakfast had lovely choices all typical spanish breakfast.
- We were looking for a dog-free place and it was better than expected. There are places around the town to do long walks in the nature. It is also close to a big dog-free beach. The hotel is an old big house, and it still has that essence.
- Friendly staff, atmospheric building, good breakfast
- Unspoiled, traditional, Spanish. Good quality curtains and furniture. Lively local bars in the evening.
- Beautiful accommodation, good-sized room, breakfast choice excellent, beautiful lounge.
Hotel Casona Cuervo
In the heart of the Asturian countryside, this hotel has lots of charm and character in beautiful rural surroundings. Sit on the terrace with a glass of wine and enjoy the views.Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- What a wonderful place to get inmersed in Asturias, in addition The owner Enrique was a great hostess and a turist guide, also Vera, the chef, cooks very good
It’s a beautiful building in what apparently is a tranquil situation. The host was friendly, room very clean and bright. Breakfast was superb — the honey and apple butter was local, the shortbread was homemade!
Short-gauge train station very nearby.
- The hosts were very friendly and really helpful on local information. The place was pretty and in a quiet, rural location, although within an easy drive of the local town and the coast.
- The bed and bedroom were very comfortable. It was in a beautiful area.
- Es un hotel para descansar , esta en pleno monte, y el gerente del hotel es un encanto de persona
Top Hotels In Salas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!