10 Best Hotels To Stay In Salar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Salar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Salar Andalucía:
Cortijo De Tajar
Located in Huétor-Tájar in the region of Andalusia, 24 miles from Granada, Cortijo De Tajar features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torre del Mar is 30 miles from Cortijo De Tajar, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 14 miles from Cortijo De Tajar.
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- Ideal for us, just off the autoroute on our way to Portugal
- Good stopover 2 hours from Seville. Easy to find and good parking
- D’abord, la proximité de l’autoroute d’où la facilité de trouver l’hôtel. Mais quel accueil. Le sourire du patron et de tout son personnel. Le menu proposé pour la demi-pension était au-delà de toute attente. Ne parlons pas du plateau proposé pour le petit-déjeuner. Fantastique et très recommandable.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Manzanil offers accommodations in Loja, just 30 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antequera is 25 miles from Hotel Manzanil, and Torre del Mar is 29 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The restaurant menu was more interesting with more entries than usual for a Spanish restaurant. We were very happy with their macaroni bolognese version. However, we ordered Ceasars Salad and got Ensalada Asador which had shrimps! Waitress was either hard of hearing or not familiar with menu because she got it wrong despite my repeating twice.
We have stayed twice and it is a great stop over travelling from Portugal. Staff exceptionally helpful, rooms a little dated but great bar and restaurant.
We will almost certainly stay here again.
- Double room was just 33 euros per night. Before arrival was a bit frightened by the other reviews (they were really bad) but it was not as bad as I expected. I always keep in mind that you always get what you pay, so it was not very bad value for money and to sleep one night it was ok. We arrived before check in time and the lady at the reception checked us in without any problem. Breakfast was good for 4 euros (1 toast and tea, coffee or juice), but it is not worth ordering it in advance, as you can pay it at the bar and choose from the menu.
- The beds were comfy and big. Value for money. The bathrooms were a bit tired but for about £30 per night it was excellent value with a bar and restaurant on site and lots of shops nearby. close to the centre of the town. A definite thumbs up.
- Location was good and parking was no problem, close to shops and easy to find.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Poniente offers accommodations in Moraleda de Zafayona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Granada is 20 miles from Hotel Poniente, and Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Poniente.
- Most of the staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Young barman’s entusiasm was second to none, haven’t seen such great attitude in a long time. He’s a real asset to this hotel. Was a bit worried about it as the price was cheapest we have ever paid for a 3star hotel but to my surprise it was ok. Parking was sequre, gates were locked over night. Had a lovely dinner at a really good price, location was perfect for us as travelling from Sevilla to Granada was getting late and hotel is just of the motorway, very handy to recharge your energy.
- Staff were very good, Pilar spoke perfect English and was very attentive. The room was an excellent size but it overlooked the busy road which was noisy,but easy on and on the motorway! Dinner was o.k. and served well
- Two lovely,sun terraces and great location for trips to Cordoba, Grenada and Anteqjuera. Lovely staff.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money😊
Hotel El Cruce
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel El Cruce offers accommodations in Moraleda de Zafayona, just 20 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Nerja is 31 miles from Hotel El Cruce, and Torre del Mar is 31 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- Rien il est nul les chambre froid et beaucoup de bruit déjeuner une honte
- El desayuno perfecto y las hamburguesas y las pizzas de la cena excepcionales. Sitio muy recomendable
- La amabilidad del personal y la media pensión que fue cena y desayuno
Accueil chaleureux et repas servi malgré l heure tardive.
Ambiance espagnole avec foot à la tele . Repas cuisine andalouse simple mais bon.
La chambre était très propre
Le lieu qui est proche de Grenade sur autoroute
Surtout le rapport qualité prix.
- Fica beirando a rodovia de acesso à granada. Indicaria apenas pra quem está de passagem.
Abades Loja Hotel is on the A-92 Highway, just outside Loja, 32 miles from Granada. It offers a 24-hour cafe, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All air conditioned rooms at Abades Loja have a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and self-service area. There is also a piano bar.A laundry service is offered, and there is a 24-hour front desk. There are shops and an ATM on-site.
- Clean, comfortable, well designed bathroom and spacious. Plenty of lighting and a very large balcony.
- Good location straight off the road i was driving on, so great to get a good early start in the morning. Cheap room
- It was a great location right off autopista. Hotel was mostly clean and well taken care of.
- The “hotel” reception staff were helpful, friendly and polite. Room staff were also very good. For an overnight stay to break a long journey, this place would be fine.
- Bed. Quiet. Restful. Ideal overnight stop…. Next day’s driving made easier.
Manzanil Área de Servicio
Located in Loja, 24 miles from Antequera, Manzanil Área de Servicio features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torre del Mar is 29 miles from Manzanil Área de Servicio, and Priego de Córdoba is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The bathroom and bedroom were big. Location close to motorway. Closeness to town.
- Clean,spacious,dogs allowed. Food available. Perfect for a stop over.
- Good cafe and clean rooms. On the highway but suited me as I just an overnight stay.
- Well sited hotel. Value for money at 45€ per room per night. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Friendly staff. All North facing rooms have spectacular mountain views. Hotel is pet friendly and pets are free. Lots of outdoor space to walk your dog.
- This is an on the road place. For the price they offer I was positively surprised. The room was clean, well heated, spacious, silent and with a decent mattress. It also lookd at the countryside. To cross andalucia on a buget I’d raccomend it
Located in Moraleda de Zafayona in the region of Andalusia, 18 miles from Granada, Hotel Paraiso features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 30 miles from Hotel Paraiso, and Nerja is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Paraiso.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Well all good …but no English spoken AT ALL …unfortunate for me as I left some clothes in the bathroom …have been in touch but not sure if I will be understood.
( you might say I should speak the language! I’ve lived in Spain. Three years and am trying to learn the language)
Breakfast a little strange to English travelers!
- Best night sleep and most comfortable bed I had slept in for the 2 months holidays
- We were guests at a wedding and the wedding salon was very nice also the food and drink and service.
- Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
Located in Loja in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Antequera, Almazara features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Torre del Mar is 29 miles from Almazara, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from Almazara.
- You couldn’t fault the hotel. It was clean, comfortable with great views.
- The heating was already on in our room when we arrived.A good menu and not over the top prices.Nice warm restaurant to eat in. Very well appointed room.Directions in village to hotel very good too.
- O Hotel é muito bom e está inserido numa zona muito bonita. A limpeza dos quartos é excelente. Eu, a minha mulher e amigos chegámos ao hotel na hora de fecho da cozinha e o Sr. Vítor e a restante equipa foram incansáveis, tendo-se disponibilizado a trabalhar fora do seu horário para que pudéssemos jantar. Tudo correu incrivelmente bem. Recomendo o restaurante do Hotel. Quando voltar a Granada não terei dúvidas onde ficar hospedado. Aposta vencedora!
- La situación, la amplitud de las habitaciones. El buen gusto en la decoración
- Het uitzicht en het feit dat het dicht bij de snelweg ligt zijn werkelijk de enige pluspunten van dit hotel.
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Albenzaire Hotel Asador is located in Fuensanta in the region of Andalusia, just 17 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 28 miles from Albenzaire Hotel Asador, and Nerja is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
- The Hotel is very conveniently sited just off the A-92. Staff were excellent. We had a very enjoyable Lunch at the Bar/Restaurant next door and in the evening had the Menu del Noche in the Albenzaire. Would use again.
Balneario de Alhama de Granada
Situated 2,788 feet above sea level, this spa hotel has a fantastic countryside location surrounded by trees and mountains and bordered by a river.The Balneario de Alhama de Granada offers good facilities at an affordable price. Rooms are fully equipped with a private bathroom, TV, and air conditioning. On the property there is a restaurant, garden, parking, cafe and terrace.
Beautifully surrounded by nature, it is the perfect place to relax and benefit from the thermal waters.Guests have free access to the swimming pool.
This is a traditional Cure- Bath, with good treatments and good staff.
The persons in the reception were very helpful ( in Spanish ). Eva, patiently explained
the different treatments and showed great kindness.
- beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommended for a relaxing weekend.
- Very relaxing thermal swimming pool, friendly staff, let us stay 4 hours after checkout time, breakfast made us bacon and eggs, all in all a beautiful relaxing experience
The spa was nice and the pool.
My room was quite large and good for the price
Variety of hydro therapies, warm outdoor pool. Breakfast choices good.
Staff were all friendly and helpful.
For English speakers the staff at reception spoke enough English, menu in restaurant had English translation.
Free wifi in all areas.
- This is a traditional Cure- Bath, with good treatments and good staff.
Top Hotels In Salar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!