10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sainte-lucie-de-doncaster Quebec:
Super 8 Sainte-Agathe
One of our top picks in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Just a short drive from Saint-Sauveur and Mont Tremblant, this comfortable hotel offers convenient amenities just minutes from the heart of central Agathe des Monts, Quebec.Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast. In the afternoon, take a swim in the indoor pool and have fun sliding down the 80-foot waterslide.Guest rooms boast cable TV and complimentary high-speed internet access. Suite-style accommodation include a microwave, coffee maker, fridge and hair dryer. Select suites at Super 8 feature whirlpool bathtubs.
- Breakfast was fine. Close to ski hills in the vicinity. Cleanliness and comfortable beds.
- It was clean and I love the discount at restaurant .
- That weekend was amazingly very quiet, well managed and very well organized by the staff in place. The hotel was full of kids (hockey tournament) and didn’t feel like it.
- Staff was very good to us in selecting places to eat and areas to ski as we had quite a language barrier. The room was a small standard 2 queen bed room. A little tight for 4 adults but was clean. Was no surprise as we went into this hotel figuring it was just a standard hotel. We were happy for clean beds and room.
- Staff were friendly and efficient. The pool was great but noisy. Bad acoustics.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Estérel Resort offers accommodations in Esterel, just 29 miles from Mont-Tremblant. The hotel has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 12 miles from Esterel Resort, and Saint-Jérôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from Estérel Resort.
- The ambiance of the hotel and the spa was amazing. We loved the jacuzzi bath and the pass to all the activities in the area.
- Very nice hotel with great outdoor hot pools. Lots of things to do in winter around the hotel with direct access to trails for snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Very comfortable beds and the fireplace in every room makes it romantic. Kitchenette is well equipped. Room and hotel are well set up for toddlers.
- The rooms and views are amazing. Restaurants are pricey but top notch.
- Size of room and that all spa facilities and Reston are on site; no need to drive anywhere
- Cozy and well designed rooms with a great view of the lake. Incredible sunrise.
Auberge du Lac des Sables
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Auberge du Lac des Sables is located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, just 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Auberge du Lac des Sables, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 35 miles away.
- the bed was comfortable – there is a nice view of the lake – it is close to all the facilities in Ste-Agathe – good location
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was nice.
- The location was good close to everything but on the main road and next to car racing
- It’s a pretty little spot on a nice small lake. There is a beach that is walking distance. The staff were all friendly The restaurant had really great food for dinner.
Was a boys weekend
Perfect place with all the accommodations
Auberge Micro-Brasserie Le Baril Roulant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Micro-Brasserie Le Baril Roulant offers accommodations in Val-David, just 22 miles from Mont-Tremblant. The inn has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 9 miles from Micro-Brasserie Baril Roulant, and Saint-Jérôme is 20 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 38 miles away.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Food was interesting and tasty
Very good location close to the cross country ski trail and the village
- We loved the food, the great service and very friendly staff. The food and beer (from a micro brewery) was local and exzellent. We appreciated the attention to detail and the ecological approach. The furniture and flooring was done by local craftsmen. Our room and bathroom were very clean. We liked a common room on our floor where we could use the fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes and games.
- The continental breakfast was delicious. It was the most extravagant breakfast I’ve had included with a hotel stay. We also received a coupon for a beer sample, which we enjoyed with dinner at the restaurant on site. The atmosphere at the hotel was friendly (from the staff and the guests, alike).
- The rooms were comfortable and clean; the bathroom was small but adequate. The breakfast was adequate; the dinner at the restaurant was very good. The service in the restaurant could have been better; the waitress or the kitchen forgot one order for our party of nine.
- It’s right beside the Petit train du nord bike trail, which was perfect as we were biking the trail. Very cheerful place, nice rooms, and the pub has great beer and excellent food. We sat outside on the balcony overlooking the river for our meals. Val David is a pretty town with lots of shops, restaurants and art galleries. The inn has secure storage for bikes.
- Friendly, helpful staff.
Auberge Hotel Spa Watel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Auberge Hotel Spa Watel features a hot tub and a private beach area. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Auberge Hotel Spa Watel, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 35 miles from Auberge Hotel Spa Watel.
- Breakfast was ok, but waitress was by herself in really busy morning. We were waiting a little bit too long.
- breakfast was great, view was spectacular, staff very pleasant
- The whirlpool bath & the outdoor hot tubs were nice and relaxing.
- The ppl were nice. The different saunas. The hot tub. Fantastic place for R&R
- The outside spa is the only good thing on the property. The massage suédois was good too.
Hôtel Spa Château Sainte-Adèle
One of our top picks in Sainte-Adèle.Located in Sainte-Adèle, 27 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Hôtel Spa Château Sainte-Adèle features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 4.5 miles from Spa Chateau Sainte Adele, and Saint-Jérôme is 15 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 40 miles away.
- Friendly staff goes out of its way to help. Small hotel, not overly ‘busy’, peace and quiet.
Beening meet with a smile is always a good start!
Love the pool and hot tub!
- The hot bath outside, the nice view in the garden and the very clean rooms
- We enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs. Having the bedroom separate from the living room gave the two families more space to socialize together.
- I LOVED the spa services and breakfast was quite tasty! It was also great that the hot tubs were included in your day and are open until late. Made the trip really relaxing! Rosmin gives a PHENOMENAL massage!
Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle offers accommodations in Sainte-Adèle. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Excelsior Hôtel Spa Sainte-Adèle, and Laval is 29 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The pool, hot tubs and outdoor hot tubs were amazing. The room was very nice and the breakfast was exceptional
- The pool area was nice, but you need to bring towels from the room.
- The room was cozy, clean, confortable and well equipped.
- Croissants were amazing. The water temperature was great in jacuzzis
- The bed is really comfortable, the area, the staff are very welcoming. I would definitely go again
Hotel Le Chantecler
This hotel is on Lac Rond (Rond Lake) and has a private beach. The hotel also has an indoor pool, sauna and full service spa.Hotel Le Chantecler rooms include pay-per-view TV and air conditioning. The hotel has room service to guests.The Chantecler features the Ristorante Tre Monti, a restaurant and bar. The hotel features meeting rooms.The Chantecler Hotel guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Hotel Chatecler is within a 15-minute drive of Village du Pere Noel (Santa’s Village), which is a theme park.
- The hotel has very nice lobby with fireplace, great access to the lake. A lot of place for friends to gather and have nice evening. The building itself appears very beautifully.
- Location was close to entertainment and restaurants.
- The hotel has a lot of history. The view from the dining room is very pretty. They have a special rate for ski tickets.
Price was right and great out doors
You are in the country
Great for kids
- value, price. good breakfast value, restaurant is good.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Auberge Champetre is located in Sainte-Adèle in the region of Quebec, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 30 miles from Auberge Champetre, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 4 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and the breakfast very good. I have nothing to complain about really. My overall experience was great, but I do think it is a little too expensive for what it is. Really nice hotel though, I would recommend anyone to go there for sure
- The room was big and it had a kitchenette and a sofa, the jacuzzi was great too.
- Room has fridge and microwave, very useful. We stayed an extra unplanned day
- It had everything I could possibly need for a stay away from home
- the place has been renovated everything looks great
La cuillère à pot
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La cuillère à pot offers accommodations in Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Mont-Tremblant is 19 miles from La cuillère pot, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 28 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Warm room, big bathroom and extra space for all our sledding gear and can park your sled right out front of your door.
- The owners are very accommodating and kind. Great for English speaking if needed. Lots of room for parking when bringing sleds. Close to sled trail.
- Room was ready at our arrival. Staff is cortegeous and room was clean and smelled good.
- Very clean rooms. Beds are extremely comfortable with very good linen. Staff is very accommodating and understanding. The diner has nice retro vibe and the breakfast is very good.
- The owner and wife were amazing. Very friendly and enjoyable to talk with. It’s too bad they are a little off the beaten path. I would go back there in a heartbeat. We arrived late and the restaurant was closed, but they opened it up just for us and cooked us a nice dinner. We had the place to our selves. The bar and dance floor were great and if you like the 50 – 60’s, you were at home. The music was right up our alley and we were dancing away.
Top Hotels In Sainte-lucie-de-doncaster Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sainte-Lucie-de-Doncaster Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!