10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Urbain Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Urbain Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Urbain Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Urbain Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Urbain Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Urbain Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Urbain Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Urbain Quebec:
Maison de la Rive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge de la Rive de Charlevoix offers accommodations in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, just 7 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The location is lovely, nice cozy bedroom, but the restaurant was a bit pricey. ex: $20.00 for quite an ordinary small pizza. Variety of beer limited.
- Beautiful location; quiet side street right on the water/harbour. Restaurant on site with good food. Small community which was what we were looking for!
- Very nice view on the water. Helpful staff. Nice common sitting area.
- Great value for the price. The breakfasts were awesome and the service was wonderful. Would like to go back during the summer months.
- Good accomadtion for the money and wonderfully situated.
Aux Petits Oiseaux
One of our top picks in Baie-Saint-Paul.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Aux Petits Oiseaux offers accommodations in Baie-Saint-Paul, just 22 miles from La Malbaie.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Location , adequately supplied, clean and plenty of room.
- Everything was comfortable and clean. Spacious, cute room. Very centrally located.
- Cleanliness, very well maintained and location, short walk to restaurants and downtown core.
- We were there in the summer and in one of the rooms in a separate building on the property. Large apartments with a small but adequate and well equipped kitchen area. Nice balcony and seating area in a quiet, leafy garden. Easy walking distance into town and to the quay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Extremely good value for money
- Clean, comfy–adequate parking on site, and an easy walk to attractions and restaurants. proprietor was friendly and helpful in giving us information and suggestions on activities during our stay. My french is not very good and that was not a problem. I would highly recommend–not luxurious but very nice. would stay here again.
Hotel Baie Saint Paul
This hotel in Quebec features Le Gourmet restaurant, on-site massages and a gym. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and the hotel is nearby skiing, snowmobiling and dog sledding.Coffee facilities are available in every room at the Hotel Baie Saint Paul. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and cable TV.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Baie Saint Paul Hotel includes a bar with billiards, a fireplace and guests can use the lobby computer.
- Clean rooms, good parking, nice restaurant, pool room.
- Nice well-located hotel in Baie-St-Paul. Very clean rooms with confortable beds.
- The staff was very nice, the price was good for what it is compared to the average in town. The most important thing is that the rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. Keeping in mind it is a 3 stars hotel, it was definitely a good one. The hotel has a lot of parking and us easily accessible by car.
- PRopreté des lieux, gentillesse du personnel. Prix raisonnable.
- Très bon restaurant à côté de l’hôtel. Dommage que le petit déjeuner n’est pas compris dans le prix.
Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix features an outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Love the rustic chic decor and the connection to the land the hotel has
- This is a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel located at walking distance from the strip of restaurants downtown Baie-St-Paul. The hotel’s bistro is just fantastic with fancy meals and finger food with a good selection of beers and wine by the glass. There a more upscale restaurant on the second floor but I haven’t tried it.
- Want to pay $$$ for a bit of smelling kettle while in a spa? This is for you then. Located in beautiful Charlevoix. Beautiful hotel. Good restaurants. My room had a bunk bed which my kid was really excited about. And the farm: the sheep, the cows, and the chicken – my kid loved that.
- We liked everything, the location is amazing, just few minutes walking from the main street of Baie-St-Paul and next to the Train de Charlevoix station. The room is well designed and comfortable. We also had dinner at the Les Labours restaurant and it was the best idea of our trip.
- Fabulous food beautiful environment friendly staff
Auberge la Grande Maison
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge la Grande Maison features a terrace and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Breakfast was super good. having access to a spa and dry sauna after a big day of snowboarding was the greatest. The location was perfect. This place exceeded our expectation on many point. The staff was super gentle also.
- The room was nothing to write home about. When I booked the only rooms shown were the ones with the tubs in it. Ours was much more basic. The spa was wonderful and well thought out. being able to relax and have drinks brought to you in the hot tub was fantastic. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was kind.
- Friendly welcome. Historic building with antique furniture. Spa on site. Good breakfast. Close to shops, restaurants.
Location, Location, Location and design of hotel was amazing.
Food was GREAT!
- The staff were very helpful in recommendations for dinner and sightseeing.
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from La Malbaie, L’estampilles features a spa center and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- The cleanliness, continental breakfast, Sauna/Jacuzzi, remote controlled fireplace
- The location was good, and it was fun sitting outside on the swing and relaxing after taking a hike. Regis, the owner, was also an excellent chef, and we had a wonderful six course meal in the dining room for dinner. If you go there, I would definitely recommend having dinner there.
Charming and cozy. Régis the host was very nice and friendly w good recommendations.
We unfortunately arrived too late to enjoy the Table d’hôte dinner which seemed just amazing.
- The room was large and comfortable. The coffee and croissants and melon were excellent. Very kind and friendly host, who showed us around and to our room. A wonderful spot to relax!
- The owner, Regis, was very welcoming upon our arrival and helped us change our reservation for a whale watch the next day. He cooked a wonderful dinner as he is also a great chef. We really enjoyed our stay at this cozy B&B.
Auberge la maison sous les pins
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge la maison sous les pins is located in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Baie-Saint-Paul is 7 miles from Hotel la maison sous pins, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The Auberge is very nice and clean the owner she’very friendly ,the breakfast is delicious and fresh,the beds are very comfortable.I highly recomend this auberge
- Breakfast are fabulous, Dinner as well. Huguette the owner is charming and of great service. I will come back for sure.
- Very convenientfor taking the ferry to the isle aux coudres. Close enough to les eboulements if you want to go there.
- La nourriture était excellente et Huguette, la propriétaire,s’est montrée très présente, chaleureuse et attentive à nos besoins. Elle nous a fait d’excellentes suggestions et elle nous a fait chauffer l’eau du spa uniquement pour mon amie et moi alors que personne d’autre n’avait demandé à l’utiliser.
- Huguette est une hôtesse parfaite !! Auberge très chaleureuse, chambre très confortable
Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Baie-Saint-Paul, 22 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage features an outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point. The inn has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking.
- Our room (with a tub in the room) was great, very comfortable.
- great hotel with helpful staff, very nice breakfast. Comfortable room, would highly recommend.
- Great location, only 3 mins walk to the quai de baie-st-paul
- In front of water next to the quai. The have a pool.
- This is a quiet comfortable spot just outside the town centre with nice views over the bay and marina. Host is most helpful and speaks good English. Breakfast was great with good coffee. Ample parking, lovely bed, Easy to find once we’d worked to the centre of town street sign was not easy to spot but we ‘phoned and all became clear. It’s a longish walk or a very short drive to the city centre and all the bars and restaurants, etc.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Beausejour offers accommodations in Les Éboulements. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Baie-Saint-Paul is 6 miles from Auberge Beausejour, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The water pressure in the shower is excellent, so very much enjoyed it. Also the hotel is very close to the quai and a quick little walk will get you to a fabulous view.
- Endroit tranquille et près de l’île aux coudres
- le décors de la place et le visuel du fleuve a proximite le personnel tres gentil et accueillant
- Environnement tranquille, très bien situé! Déjeuner exceptionnel! J’ai oublié un sac et le propriétaire m’a contacté et me l’a fait parvenir ce fut très apprécié!
- La tranquillité excepté le train de Charlevoix qui résonne à tue-tête, près du traversier , j’ y retournerai !
Auberge La Muse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Auberge La Muse is located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.
- historic inn. Nice and accommodating staff. Provided free coffee and tea from the bar. excellent location in the town
- The waffles with fruit were excellent. The crepes were so tough I could barely cut through them with a knife. My husband said the omelet was very poor. The dinners were better and the wait staff superb
- The standard room was quite small for three adults. The property is nicely maintained. The location is brilliant – right in the heart of downtown. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The location was good. We liked the front porch with the chairs to sit out and read.
- Super location right in the middle of the main attractions. The attached restaurant was excellent. Had sweetbreads one evening and they were done to perfection. The Breakfasts are very varied and healthy- lots of fruit.
Top Hotels In Saint Urbain Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Urbain Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Urbain Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Urbain Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!