10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Twynnells – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Twynnells is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Twynnells. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Twynnells. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Twynnells. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Twynnells right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Twynnells with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Twynnells:
Highgate Inn Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Highgate Inn Hotel offers accommodations in Pembroke, just 11 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.St. Davids is 20 miles from Highgate Inn Hotel, and Carmarthen is 30 miles from the property.
- It looks like the Inn was recently redecorated – very nicely done. It was ideally located for visiting family in Hundleton.
- Food was excellent – the quality and quantity for breakfast kept you going all day.
- Staff were very friendly during my stay. Room was very nice and the chef was amazingly accommodating because there was only fried breakfast available whereas I normally eat porridge so he grilled the breakfast instead
- The food is amazing and the rooms are like home from home.
- Everything about it was excellent the staff couldn’t be more helpful. I was away early so they brought me a small fridge up to my room with a sandwich, a chocolate bar, a bag of crisp and a drink I would highly recommend this place 10 out of 10
Old Kings Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Pembroke.Old Kings Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Pembroke. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Tenby is 9 miles from Old Kings Arms Hotel, and St. Davids is 21 miles away.
- Lovely rooms, super friendly staff who will do whatever they can to help
- I enjoyed the location of the hotel, it is situated extremely close to the castle and also the free parking.
- Comfortable and clean. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Food fantastic, staff very pleasant and helpful, couldn’t do enough for us.
- Location was great and the hotel was very traditional Great staff and a breakfast that sets you up for the day ahead
Featuring free WiFi, Middlegate Hotel offers accommodations in Pembroke, just 9 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. St. Davids is 21 miles from Middlegate Hotel, and Carmarthen is 29 miles from the property.
- The owner and his family were super friendly and helpful they really made us comfortable. Went above call of duty
- Very friendly and helpful staff, brilliant location with free private parking, loverly breakfast
- Good breakfast. Owner of hotel really kind, nice to talk with.
- Peter the owner is a lovely man who did his utmost to ensure my son and I were welcome and looked after. Nothing was too much trouble for him and despite him being a little under the weather, he made every effort. Well recommend this hotel for real value for money
Cheap accommodation with a comfy bed and decent shower.
Live music on Monday nights made a business trip feel like a holiday.
Most of all the owner couldn’t have been more helpful.
The Dolphin Hotel
The Dolphin Hotel is located in Pembroke Dock, just 11 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. St. Davids is 19 miles from The Dolphin Hotel, and Carmarthen is 30 miles from the property.
- very friendly and accomodating staff. perfect for getting off the ferry and getting a bit of sleep
- Great staff. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast.
- Staff very friendly, lovely full English in the morning – staff happy to accomodate for kids as well. Beds comfy, family room was a comfortable size. Double was nice size
- Staff was very warm and friendly. Great that they offer parking at the back of the property because you need a parking permit otherwise to park in the street. Room must be vacated by 10am but you are not rushed for breakfast you can take your time.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was modern and clean. The breakfast included in the price was delicious! The staff were friendly and approachable.
The helm offers accommodations in Pembroke Dock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Tenby is 11 miles from The helm, and St. Davids is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Lamphey Hall Hotel
Lamphey Hall is a traditional, quiet country-house hotel with a lively bistro bar and friendly, professional staff. The family-run hotel is on the Tenby-to-Pembroke road.All rooms are individually designed and decorated, and being refurbished to a high standard. The bistro is set on lush grounds and has an excellent lunch and evening menu.Lamphey Hall is convenient for the ferry, Texaco and refineries, and numerous tourist attractions.
- Friendly staff, amazing breakfast, very good value for money!
Very good breakfast, good buffet choice as well as cooked breakfast choices.
Beds and pillows comfy and very clean.
- The location is excellent for local exploring. The staff are friendly and the food is excellent. Overall great value.
- Very friendly staff. Excellent service, lovely food and atmosphere
The hotel was everything we needed, with first class facilities and spotlessly clean.
The staff were more than welcoming, warm and friendly.
Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.
It’s a place where you feel at home and was so nice we extended our stay.
The Dial Inn
Located in Pembroke, 7 miles from Tenby, The Dial Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Davids is 22 miles from The Dial Inn, and Carmarthen is 27 miles away.
Food was good,
Breakfast was good
Car packing ok
Best beef and Guinness pie in Ireland
Hosts exceptionally hospitable
Rooms large, clean and elegant
Great to have parking on site
Loved our stay at Dial Inn
- Warm, friendly and welcoming hosts. Spacious accommodation including ensuite room. Great location for experiencing Pembrokeshire.
- Warm and welcoming. Pleased to provide for requests. Ideally placed to watch cycle stage of Tenby Ironman. Local (1/4 mile) rail access for Pembroke or Tenby.
- Friendly, helpful owner. Recommended the nearby Lamphey Bishop’s palace which is well worth a visit.
- Food was good,
The Shipwright Inn
The Shipwright Inn is located in Pembroke Dock, 11 miles from Tenby and 19 miles from St. Davids. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Carmarthen is 29 miles from The Shipwright Inn, and Cardigan is 30 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay. Kids loved the bunk beds,Paul and Karen were fabulous hosts as usual. This was our second time staying at the Shipwright Inn. Can’t fault anything
- We were warmly welcomed and familiarized with the apartment. The apartment was spacious enough for the four of us. For us there was a double bed and for the children a bunk bed. The apartment has a well-equipped kitchen where we could prepare our own breakfast. The bathroom and toilet were very clean, so was the kitchen. Around the apartment are more than enough free parkings. We’ll be back! For example if we take the ferry to Ireland.
- Amazing friendly family run pub! Incredibly warm welcomed and lovely home made food! It was nice to have a kitchen area with food and tea & coffee that I could help myself to! I’m coming back on 27th March and this will be my place to stay when I come to work here!
- The food in the pub was absolutely gorgeous. The beds were comfy and the kids loved the bunk beds. I like the fact you can help yourself to the kutchen facilities
- This place was such a gem, we were greeted on arrival from our night ferry to a warm welcome from the owner, Karen. Lovely, clean, cosy room with bunk beds for the kids and great kitchen facilities so it worked really well for our young family. Would highly recommend it!
Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel and Spa
In acres of scenic grounds next to a medieval Bishop’s palace, The Lamphey Court Hotel is a 19th century Georgian mansion which has a luxury spa, all-weather tennis courts and stylish rooms with views of Pembrokeshire National Park.All rooms have a private bathroom and come with a TV, and some rooms have parkland views. Free on-site parking is available, and free Wi-Fi is also accessible throughout the hotel.The candlelit Georgian Restaurant offers fresh and creative dining, while the informal Conservatory Restaurant serves lighter meals and provides open-air dining in the summer.Lamphey Court features a 50 feet indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness suite. Guests can relax in the herbal sauna, aromatic steam room or spa bathtub, and a range of indulgent treatments are available.Oakwood Theme Park is just a 15 minute drive away, and Manor House Wildlife Park is just a 10-minute drive. Carew and Pembroke Castle are both just a 10 minute drive away.
- Food was amazing. Staff lovely. Spa lovely. Hotel room dated
- Decent hotel. Nice rural location. Actually converted mannor house with all atmosphere remaining. Free spa facilities.
- Friendliness of staff, location, restaurant, facilities.
The room was lovely, staff had put banners in the room for my husbands birthday which was great.
Spa staff let us use the pool with the children earlier that time stated which was fantastic. Lovely selection for breakfast
- The ambience of the hotel. Friendly staff. Wonderful spa facilities.
Beggars Reach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beggars Reach Hotel is located in Burton, just 9 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Davids is 19 miles from Beggars Reach Hotel, and Carmarthen is 28 miles from the property.
- Everyone was ready friendly and polite the food was great I enjoyed my stay
The location of the hotel is really gorgeous, in the middle of the country with lovely gardens.
Spacious rooms with really comfortable beds. Nice breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast, decent restaurant, although menu slightly limited. Wonderful setting and lovely grounds. Staff friendly and helpful. Bedroom comfortable but decor a little tired.
- Excellent services and very friendly, helpful staff
The family room was excellent and large enough for the 4 of us.
Staff were brilliant and very accommodating. I would personally recommend this hotel to everyone.
Breakfast was fantastic and great with my 2 kids who are fussy eaters.
We also stayed for dinner which was great.
We will definitely stay there again when we are down in Wales.
Top Hotels In Saint Twynnells Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Twynnells to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Twynnells but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Twynnells. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!