10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Thomas – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Thomas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Thomas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Thomas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Thomas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Thomas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Thomas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Thomas:
All Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, All Seasons Resort is located in Saint James, just 13 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 5 miles from All Seasons Resort, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 12 miles away.
- Accomodation was generally good, quiet and peaceful, excellent location.
- Rooms were dark but lovely and cool.Very efficient fridge with good ice making facilities. Always hot water for showers, cool fan over bed. Lovely ambience, quiet and peaceful. Lovely pool area , very quiet and always sun beds available. Loved Holetown and West Coast compared to our stay on the South Coast. Would definitely return.
- Perfect Location, excellent service, we initially saw mixed reviews so only booked 2 nights, then we extended
- Lovely gardens. Well maintained pool although tight restrictions on time of use.
- This resort is very good value for money, although not a polished high class place this is reflected In the price, the grounds are very spacious with quite a large pool. The location is good, we walked to the centre of Holetown in 20minutes, the closest beach was 10 mins away. The rooms are like small apartments with a full kitchen. They provided each apartment with 2 sunloungers which we used directly outside the room rather than by the pool. Many times we used the pool and were the only people there ( and this was the first 2 weeks of March, the resorts busiest weeks)
Dover Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Right on the beach, this hotel is bordered by the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary on the south coast of Barbadoes. Cocktails are served throughout the day next to the freshwater swimming pool.Cable TV, a microwave, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each air-conditioned guest room. All rooms have a view of the sea or the surrounding gardens.Breakfast is available daily and can be taken by the pool. Lunch, dinner and snacks can be bought from the Pool Bar. Room service is also available.Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in the all areas of the property and there’s also an internet cafe. A tour desk with a concierge service makes organizing your local tours and excursions easy.Free parking is available on site and car rental can be arranged through the hotel. Grantley Adams International Airport is 5.2 miles from the Hotel. Harrisons Cave is 8 miles away.
- restaurant had dirty tables … and a careless bartender.
- Food at the bar, the rum punch and the lovely staff.
- A very comfortable hotel in an excellent beach location. We stayed in ocean view studio rooms which each had a good size balcony and a very useful small kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and sink.
- Relatively quiet and great if you just needed to get away for relaxation.
- It was a nice small hotel with a very nice feel to it. Excellent location, right on the beach & close to all local bar’s & restaurants. Very clean hotel & staff were very welcoming & friendly. Yes I would return to this hotel.
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.Featuring an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a restaurant, Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is in Browns Beach and 2.5 miles from Bridgetown. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an iPod dock, a CD player and cable channels.At Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados there is a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The property provides free parking.Grantley Adams Airport is 9 miles away.
- front desk staff were friendly. Refreshing drinks served upon check in
- The location ,it was very close to convenient shops
- Restaurant location on pier next to beach fabulous, and bar staff excellent – food ok, but not as good as the service
- Large corner room on upper floor had beautiful views. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room size was very generous. Balcony on two sides was fantastic. Restaurant on jetty was superbly located on the sea where you culd watch the water and have waves lapping beneath you. Bonus was seeing the local racehorses brought for their daily swim early in the morning.
Location first and foremost, beautiful beach.
Atentative staff always with a smile on their faces.
Hilton Barbados Resort
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 8 miles from Silver Sands, Hilton Barbados Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Grantley Adams Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Not too far from Bridgetown, St Lawrence’s Gap etc. All staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Beautiful beach. Appreciate the complimentary late checkout.
- Excellent location, great views, great outdoor pools, restaurants/shops inside, helpful concierge
Beach and pool area good.
Housekeeping good although late on a two occasions.
Coffee in the room poor quality.
Reception area, bar and restaurants good.
We will definitely stay at Hilton resorts again
- The hotel is overall excellent in a great location just be sure you check all the items you ask for are available before you book
- Very good location. Good beach and pool (though not enough chairs by the pool)
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rostrevor Hotel is located in Christ Church, just 5 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Rostrevor Hotel, and Long Bay is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from Rostrevor Hotel.
- Nice hotel, with small beach but other beaches nearby ans saming pol. Big rooms and located near reataurants, supermarkets and reataurant.
- Jennifer from reservations is the most helpful and professional person, so is the rest of the front desk. All ready to help and make your stay a comfortable one. The hotel is immaculately clean and the cleaning staff work hard to keep it this way. Don’t hesitate to book and stay in this little gem on the Gap, right in the middle of all the action, close to wonderful beaches. Ignore all the bad reviews, they are all fiction, you are in the Carrabean relax and enjoy this beautiful island with beautiful people in this little gem, home away from home. Thank you Restrevor staff for making our trip so memorable.
- great view , comfortable bed, fantastic ocean view. Also liked having a kitchenette.
- The view from the room, terrasse and the beach were wonderful
- Spacious airy room with fantastic view, friendly guests..most on return visits..many been coming for 20 plus years. Comfy beds and you could self cater. Reasonably priced good basic food..great rum punch!
Silver Point Villa Hotel
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Christ Church, 0.9 miles from Silver Sands, Silver Point Villa Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Silver Point Villa Hotel, and Long Bay is 7 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The position is stunning though a car or taxi service needed to eat out. Watching the kite surfers is never boring. The staff who are embarrased by the state of the place make up for it with exceptional friendliness and helpfulness.
- Had been upgraded to a full sea view. Breakfast lovely and staff very nice.
Huge balcony with ocean view. We got an upgrade to junior suit and it was really nice.
The breakfast menu offered some local dishes.
Amazing views – clean comfortable
Accommodating staff. I arrived early and they were able to get me a room after a short swim in the pool!
Coral Reef Club
Coral Reef Club, a 5-star hotel, is a property located in Saint James, facing the sea. The accommodation offers water sports facilities, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Guests can make use of a garden.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with free toiletries, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. The units will provide guests with a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of international dishes and also offers Vegetarian options.Coral Reef Club offers a children’s playground. Guests can enjoy a range of activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, windsurfing and cycling.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any queries that they may have.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation.
- This is our favourite hotel, the ambiance, service & comfort makes it very special.
We have visited four times so were aware of the superb standards both of rooms and staff.
Pretty busy time of year but we were very happy with our lot! Staff are superb and so helpful.
- Fabulous hotel, nothing is too much trouble for the very friendly staff.
After we made the booking, the hotel sent us a meesage offering us a USD 25 fast-track airport service. Extremely useful thing – you just run effortlessly through the immigration – excellent value for money. If you don;t use this service, you will end up waiting in line for 1-1.5 hours.
We were allowed extremely early check-in.
The junior suite was very nice.
They also allowed me to leave my winter clothes with them for a month while I was traveling around the Caribbean, and to take their book with me to read during this month. And when I returned to pick up my clothes, I found out that my jacket is well-packed in cellophane.
The personnel is nice and well-trained.
The bed was nice and comfy.
They found me a fantastic tax-driver to give us a tour around Bridgetown.
All in all, I absolutely loved staying in this hotel – service, food, boutique personnel – everything was great.
- The whole setup. Restaurant was lovely and food good. Entertainment great. Nice and easy to get a subbed and under the trees, loved the garden, so beautiful. Room was lovely. Staff very nice and friendly.
Situated in the Holetown district of Saint James with water sports facilities and an outdoor swimming pool, The Sandpiper offers accommodation with free WiFi. A fitness room and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and some feature a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain units at The Sandpiper have a balcony. All units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.At The Sandpiper you will find a restaurant serving international cuisine.The hotel offers a sun terrace. Guests at The Sandpiper will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint James, like snorkelling.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation, while Bridgetown is 6.2 miles away.
- The entire staff of this hotel from the management to the gardeners are among the best I have ever encountered. Noting was too much trouble. Service was impeccable.
- The staff were superb and very attentive They gave us a room with easy access to the pool and Restaurant
- A few members of staff were apologetic and felt very sad for us and sorry that the reservations staff and management had not told us the truth about our accommodation to suit my son’s medical needs and my elderly parents . Management watched as I struggled on my mobile phone in the hotel lobby to find suitable accommodation for us elsewhere on the island . Refused to help us . The new hotel – Sandy Lane – had to send a car to rescue us – disgraceful behaviour in the hospitality industry . the worst hotel I have ever been to in 50 years of life and extensive travelling . The worst hotel management on Barbados and I have been going to the island for 30 years . Please avoid at all costs .
- Lovely warm and friendly hotel in a great location.
- Absolutely everything about it. Such wonderfully helpful , friendly & courteous staff. Location excellent clean & very tidy . Food excellent & great entertainment .
Villas & Suites at Beach View
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas & Suites at Beach View offers accommodations in Saint James, just 12 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bridgetown is 4.1 miles from Villas & Suites at Beach View, and Long Bay is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint Thomas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Thomas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Thomas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Thomas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!