10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Teath Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Teath Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Teath Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Teath Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Teath Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Teath Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Teath Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Teath Cornwall:
The Poldark Inn
One of our top picks in Delabole – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, The Poldark Inn offers accommodations in Delabole. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 21 miles from The Poldark Inn, and Padstow is 10 miles away. Newquay Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Friendly staff good atmosphere
- Warm ,friendly,relaxing, great value for money, lovely food 😉
- Bed was really comfortable,lovely room and so quite location.
- great room , good breakfast, restaurant and staff excellent
Meet by v.friendly staff. Room was large and airy. V comfortable bed.
Good.plentyfull breakfast. Evening meals in the hotel/pub were very good with a great choice and reasonable price.
- Friendly staff good atmosphere
The Mill House
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This 18th-century former corn mill provides first-class food and board, like a true traditional inn. The Mill House is on Cornwall’s north coast, between Port Isaac and Boscastle.The Mill is a charming stone building with a bar, dining room and residents’ lounge all with cozy wood fires. It is set in 7 acres of its own wooded valley and garden.The restaurant serves local produce and local ales. A bar menu is also available.Camelot, King Arthur’s legendary castle is located in the next valley.
- It was quaint, cosy, warm and inviting. The setting is just beautiful and walking in the area is astounding.
- Charming, cute restaurant, close to Tintagel, friendly staff
- The staff were friendly and helpful, good food, the bar had good atmosphere, great location.
- The Scottish kippers were absolutely excellent! Wow!!!
- Great breakfasts. Great location. Great Sunday lunch
The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.The secluded Longcross is set high above Port Quin, between Port Isaac and Polzeath, and overlooks the North Cornwall coast. Enjoy the new restaurant with terrace and panoramic views.Surrounded by green expanses and splendid gardens, Longcross is ideal for a relaxing break. Surfing beaches, Rock, the Camel Estuary and the championship golf course at St. Enodoc are within a 20-minute drive. The Eden Project is a 40-minute drive.The elegant bedrooms are well-decorated, and some have views of the sea. The hotel has free Wi-Fi access throughout, and there is a play area for children.
- We found the Longcross on line and were absolutely delighted to find a beautiful inn with lovely grounds. The food was delicious and the views from the restaurant and especially the spacious deck were spectacular. In addition to all this, the staff was first rate. Hannah and Jamie (and others) were more than ready to please, professional and appropriately friendly. Would I stay there again, despite the long trip from U.S., a resounding yes!! (Be sure to take a walk in the gardens.)
- Really enjoyed my stay at the Longcross. The location was excellent with a fabulous view and fantastic sunset. The room was clean and comfortable . The food was excellent well presented and delicious. All the staff were friendly and couldn’t do enough to make our stay comfortable. Will definitely recommend and will absolutely return
- Quiet location, close to a number of interesting places. Good breakfasts and evening meals, friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable. Excellent.
- Nice staff, nice reception area and good welcome. Nice room. Lovely dining room and meals. Would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly helpful staff. Lovely big room with four poster bed. We enjoyed the walk into Port Issac from hotel. Liked having a fridge in room.Beautiful grounds.
Port Gaverne Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Port Gaverne Hotel is located in Port Isaac, 17 miles from Newquay and 6 miles from Padstow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tavistock is 30 miles from Port Gaverne Hotel, and Truro is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
with recommendation for dinner and lovely little spots to visit.
- We loved the location, atmosphere and hospitality. Very welcoming property with a great staff. They made us feel very welcome.
- Great location. Parking. Very friendly staff. Wonderful ambiance. Complementary chocolates in room.
- Very large & comfy bed. Bedroom well fitted out. (Most) staff friendly & helpful.
- Great location, full of character and history. Recommend dining at the hotel or the bar next door.
- Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
Camelot Castle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Camelot Castle Hotel offers accommodations in Tintagel. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 23 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from Camelot Castle Hotel.
- The service was so personal and tailored I loved that we felt so welcome it was a most enjoyable stay in a wonderful home I use this word by choice as there is a lot of love within the building making it s home from home even though it’s a castle,it’s an amazing place and the staff were awesome. I truly loved every minute of my stay.
- The staff were very helpful and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as pleasant as possible
- The setting was magnificent. Views are incredible. Also loved the quirkiness of the place
- Nothing. Awful. Just awful. Over priced for being on a cliff side view.
- Location was good as was car parking facilities. Staff were very helpful
Port William Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated between the dramatic cliffs of Trebarwith Strand, Port William Inn offers impressive sea views and a traditional Cornish restaurant. With free parking, Boscastle is just 10 minutes away.The spacious rooms at Port William are elegantly decorated with a nautical theme, and feature a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms have scenic views out over the bay.The cozy bar offers an open fire and a selection of beverages and real ales, overlooking a mile of golden sand. The restaurant serves seasonal, local produce and freshly caught fish, and a wine list is also available.Located on the famous Cornwall Coastal Path, The Port William Inn is close to many walking routes and is just steps from Trebarwith Beach. Tintagel Castle is a 25-minute walk along the coast, and Tintagel Country Club and Golf Course is less than 2 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and approachable. Great location. The food and service was good.
- The selection of food was excellent both at breakfast and for evening meals. All our requests were responded to appropriately and the staff were very helpful.
- The location is stunning. We were lucky to have a beautiful clear evening and setting outside watching the sun go down over the sea with a glass of Prosecco in hand was bliss. The room was lovely, the staff friendly & food very good.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the food was good.
- Location, atmosphere, helpful staff, friendly, room sound proofing. Amazed we could you hear the bar. Perfect.
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Featuring free WiFi, The Slipway offers accommodations in Port Isaac, just 16 miles from Newquay.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 6 miles from The Slipway, and Tavistock is 30 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 12 miles away.
- Incredibly attentive, accommodating staff. 5 star treatment. Never too much trouble for anything.
The hotel was quaint but comfortable
It was located in the centre of port Isaac
- Staff was excellent – helpful, accommodating – food delicious – breakfast included, made to order – room extremely comfortable – loved balcony view and seating – location the best! Love Port Isaac, and the Slipway gave us the opportunity to be a part of it!
- I don’t think the menu was that great for the evening meals . There was no white toast on the Thursday morning breakfast
Molesworth Arms Hotel
Located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall, 13 miles from Newquay, Molesworth Arms Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Falmouth is 27 miles from Molesworth Arms Hotel, and Padstow is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very pleasant room, with loads of space, but rather warm.
- We were allocated one of the new refurbish rooms adjoining the pub, it was immaculate and very comfortable. We liked the ambiance in the pub (what we call a proper pub). The Staff were friendly. We stayed in Wadebridge as we were doing the camel cycle trail to padstow, the scenery was beautiful, half way down the trail you could stop for a drink and a light snack from a mobile cart, it took us approximately an hour, but we did take our time. Padstow is really worth a vist.
- Lovely room, but needed extra cleaning. Different staff in the morning-very nice. Room actually set out for breakfast and it was a nice breakfast.
- The inn is in the centre of Wadebridge, so it was close to everything else.
- Lovely room. Excellent service and excellent food.
The Cornishman Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, The Cornishman Inn is located in Tintagel in the region of Cornwall, just 22 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play darts at the hotel. Padstow is 12 miles from The Cornishman Inn, and Port Isaac is 6 miles away. Newquay Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Nice family room in nice place. Staff very available to give us small bed for kids.
- Good location. Comfy bed. Tea making facilities. Sky tv
The rooms were excellent value for money and we had breakfast which was good too !
We did not use any other facilities.
Old fashioned inn with log fire
And staff were very friendly and helpful
- Good location, ideal for the castle. Close to restaurants and bars, good souvenir shops. Breakfast was great.
King Arthurs Arms
One of our top picks in Tintagel.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, King Arthurs Arms offers accommodations in Tintagel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Newquay is 22 miles from King Arthurs Arms, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from King Arthurs Arms.
- Excellent position very friendly staff food all good value ideal for walking very nice breakfast pass for car parking very handy
- The room was small but clean and comfortable with an amazing shower. Food was great. Great base for sightseeing
- Beds were comfortable, loads of room good features, good shower…
- Location, restaurant, bar. Comfortable bed and heating for room easy to control.
- The Bed was wonderful to the point of me removing the cover to check what make it was. The staff including the owner couldn’t do enough for us, the food is excellent and really good value for money to the point that if they had increased the prices by 50% it was still excellent value. the location is ideal. we slept above the pub but didn’t get disturb at all. many thanks for a wonderful 3 days.
Top Hotels In Saint Teath Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Teath Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Teath Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Teath Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!