10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Siméon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Siméon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Siméon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Siméon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Siméon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-siméon Quebec:
Auberge sur Mer
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge sur Mer offers accommodations in Saint-Siméon.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is ticket service at the property.La Malbaie is 18 miles from Auberge sur Mer, and Riviere du Loup is 16 miles from the property.
- Nice location/view of the St. Lawrence. Restaurant food OK, but nowhere near great, Excellent service in restaurant
Friendly, helpful receptionist. Great river view. Comfy meeting room.
Decent restaurant in front of hotel, directly on river and next to ferry to south shore.
- Very clean .The view on the water .the extra pellows.and the caffee.The restaurant was perfect ,very good food. See food platter excellent.Thank you to the chef and the nice staff they are very nice and cool
- Clean room, well located, a really nice view from the river. The staff was really polite and nice.
- Just across the road from a beach that is great for children. Whales/belugas sometimes seen from there. But also just across the road from the boarding site of the ferry across the StLaurent – a boat every few hours. Not too disturbing, but makes for traffic at some times.
Hôtel Universel, Centre de congrès Rivière-du-Loup
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hôtel Universel, Centre de congrès Rivière-du-Loup offers accommodations in Rivière-du-Loup, just 30 miles from La Malbaie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Riviere du Loup is 1.6 miles from Hôtel Universel, and Tadoussac is 24 miles from the property.
- Staff accommodated me as I had a foot and they moved me closer to the elevator. Bathroom was extremely clean
- The beds were super comfortable and the family restaurant was excellent.I especially appreciated the gluten-free options.
- Comfortable hotel, convenient for travel through the area.
- Place is amazing. What a gem. Going there during golf season for sure ! Food was also amazing.
- Staff was friendly and bilingual. Booked by credit card paid by debit and that was no problem. Check in and out took only minutes.
Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup
One of our top picks in Rivière-du-Loup.Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup is located in Rivière-du-Loup, just 30 miles from La Malbaie.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riviere du Loup is 1.1 miles from Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- The staff is corteous, food is very good, rooms are super clean…
- The room was clean. The bed and pillows were extremly comgortable
- Wonderful place to stop and have a good rest on the way. Comfy bed, excellent coffe on breakfasts, stores around. Definitely would recommend!
- The breakfast room was excellent we are traveling with a small baby and it was so easy to get around and prepare his solid food as well
- Just needed a bed for night it was very comfortable. Did not use other services except breakfast. Good selectionlarge room
Auberge de la Pointe
This hotel overlooks the St. Lawrence River and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Rivière -du-Loup. It features an elegant on-site restaurant, spa treatments, and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at Auberge de la Pointe includes a coffee maker and refrigerator. Guests can watch cable TV or enjoy the view of either the river or the city.An indoor pool, hot tub, and gym are part of this pet-friendly hotel. Concierge services and free bike rentals are available.The L’Espadon Dining Room specializes in seafood and has a large fireplace and views of the river.Pointe-de-Rivière -du-Loup and the ferry to Saint-Simon are about one mile from Rivière -du-Loup Auberge de la Pointe.
- The view, the pool area, deck with outdoor fireplaces, hammocks, bikes
- Large, queen room with updated bathroom. Selection of pillows, nice towels. Large mini fridge, plenty of space for luggage, work station. Opportunity to combine dinner and breakfast special with attached restaurant.
Beds were firm but comfy. Their Queen rooms gave Queen beds.
Deep & relaxing bathtub
Large room, no carpets
- Located on a cliff above the St Lawrence River, the property has ample amenities -pool, spa, restaurant. Very good value for the price.
- Very airy feeling in this large complex…many special offers for food and other amenities. Many choices of scenic room values. Breakfast is as good as you can get. Best offer is a dinner-breakfast package. Have a good stay!
Auberge sur le Fleuve
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Auberge sur le Fleuve is located in Saint-André in the region of Quebec.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Malbaie is 20 miles from Auberge sur le Fleuve, and Riviere du Loup is 15 miles away.
- Thanks to Sylvie she was an excellent host. breakfast was excellent. The room was clean and a view on the st-laurent was great. The sunset is beautifull.
- We were right by the river and there is an access to a walking path. The breakfast was plentiful and very varied. The manager was also extremly helpful and friendly.
- Fantastic service, very friendly staff, comfortable and quiet stay. Gorgeous view!
The great welcome, the personnel was very friendly! The host was very nice to our son as well.
Great breakfast, with homemade jams and jellies real eggs (not the liquid, re-mixed kind)
Although our bedroom had a shared bathroom these were adequate
and there was a sink in room.
Best Western Plus Hotel Levesque
Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 30 miles from La Malbaie, Best Western Plus Hotel Levesque features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Riviere du Loup is 0.9 miles from BW Plus Hotel Levesque, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- We like the beds, pillows and overall design and cleanliness.Restaurant not bad but overpriced.
- We stayed here on our way to NS and then again on our return. The first time we had a lovely room – I booked directly with the hotel. On our return I used booking.com and didn’t get the nicest room. Therefore, I would prefer to book directly with the hotel in this case. Very nice hotel and the food was excellent in the dining room as well.
- The decor in the hotel was updated and modern. The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and the service was good.
- Staff were an absolute delight and facilities were excellent. Would strongly recommend it.
- Did not eat in. The beds were warm and comfortable. Spacious room.
Auberge sur Mer
This hotel overlooks the St-Lawrence River and is in Norte-Dame-du-Portage. The hotel also offers bike and kayak rentals to guests.Rooms are uniquely decorated and most overlook the river at the Auberge sur Mer. The rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a meeting room and dining room. The hotel also has a dining room with fine cuisine.The Auberge is 6 miles from the port of the local whale-watching cruise and Club De Golf De Riviere-Du Loup is a 5 minute drive away.
- The view from the room and the general character of the town given
The evening meal in restaurant was excellent and we sat on their balcony prior to
supper, enjoying the lovely St. Lawrence view
- The Auberge sur Mer has a lovely, old style lobby, with a couple of different seating areas on two floors to accommodate visiting or reading. There is also a small artisan gift shop. The rooms in the inn did not maintain the flavour of the seaside inn, but were more like clean, small motel rooms found in most spots. The small balcony was nice, though. Perhaps the rooms in the motel section would have been more intriguing. The restaurant was highly recommended, and the view was spectacular. The place was clearly full. Our reservation was for 8:00, and the service was quite slow. A small appetizer was brought to our table, as a gift of the kitchen. Each of our meals was beautifully presented, and even better – truly delicious. The desserts were served on slate tiles. The staff – after the initial very hectic rush, were very pleasant. A short walk on the beach suggested that with more time, it would be nice to take advantage of the kayaks on offer.
- This hotel is in a gorgeous location on the south side of the St. Lawrence River. Basically a clean standard motel room with its own balcony and spectacular view. The staff were very friendly and out going. While the Wi-fi isn’t reliable in the room, it works perfectly in the main building and there are plenty of seating/working opportunities in the lounge-library area. And don’t miss the restaurant while you are here! OMG! The food and service were excellent. We’ve spent a lot of time dining in restaurants in Europe and this restaurant can hold its own with the best of them.
- The proximity to the river . The private decks with lovely chairs
One of our best sellers in Rivière-du-Loup! Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 30 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge Amérilys features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Riviere du Loup is 0.8 miles from Auberge Amérilys, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- Bed was clean and comfortable. Washroom was updated and very clean.
- Staff were helpful and courteous it seemed like they were truly interested in your comfort. The place was immaculately clean and was recently renovated. Comfy beds and centrally located.
- Lovely individual ground floor motel rooms, park in front. All brand new, bedding and beds comfortable. Would highly recommend, great value for money.
- bed was comfortable, shower was great especially after driving 1100 km., location ok.
- we have stayed in different hotels in Riviere de Loup for five years. This motel is perfect for travellers, completely renovated with restful decor. The lighting has been well thought out and conveniently placed. We will return next year.
Quality Inn Riviere-Du-Loup
Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 1.4 miles from Riviere du Loup, Quality Inn Riviere-Du-Loup features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub after a long day of driving.
- Beds were very comfortable and rooms very clean. I was quite impressed and the price was great. Plenty of parking!
- the room was very clean and comfy and the washroom was like new
- It was a quick visit but the room was very clean and the staff was attentive and very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting this region.
- Staff was bilingual and extremely friendly. We took advantage of the pool and small exercise facilities.
Auberge du Portage
Offering a terrace with a river view, this hotel in Notre-Dame-du-Portage is located on the banks of Saint Lawrence River. It features an on-site restaurant with local cuisine, an outdoor pool and a spa.Boasting a river or mountain view, all bright, airy rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Air conditioning is provided in all rooms.A full breakfast is included when staying at Auberge au Portage. Lunch and dinner are available at a cost. Fresh fish, homemade ravioli and mushroom-stuffed chicken are among menu items.A hot tub invites guests to relax at Auberge au Portage Notre-Dame-du-Portage. A variety of massages are on offer at the on-site spa. This hotel is also equipped with kayaks, bikes and a tennis court for guest use.A beach area is directly accessible to guests. Bas Saint-Laurent Museum is 6.2 miles away and SEBKA Park in Kamouraska is 11.2 miles away.
- Location faces the st-Lawrence River and it is beautiful. It is a very old building which adds to the character and it is in great shape.
- Availability of the bikes, excellent breakfast, comfortable beds, politeness of the staff, cleanness of the whole property
- Wonderful, spacious room overlooking the St Lawrence River. Large balcony and delicious restaurant.
- The view is spectacular, worth staying a night or two to enjoy the scenery, pool and the beach (kayak, but not swimming)- all this if the weather is good! The supper is not bad.
- Situation exceptionnelle près du fleuve permettant d’admirer, le soir, un coucher de soleil d’une rare beauté. Chambre spacieuse (417), très propre, équipée de deux grands lits : très bon confort. Personnel courtois. Séjour inoubliable.
Top Hotels In Saint-siméon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Siméon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!