10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Robert Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Robert Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Robert Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Robert Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Robert Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Robert Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Robert Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Robert Missouri:
Bell’s Extended Stay and Suites
Located in Saint Robert in the region of Missouri, 22 miles from Rolla, Bell’s Extended Stay and Suites features a fitness center and indoor pool.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The extra side room and bunk beds with a tv for the kiddos at no extra cost! The full breakfast was great!
- The room was a good fit for the needs of two adults and 3teens . The free movie rental was a plus also the little store they had was not overpriced I was shocked by that the staff was nice they had all utensils u could need really close to Fort Leonard Wood like down the street 10 min dr close and plenty of food choices
- I liked the suite. It was roomy enough and although I did not use the kitchen area for cooking it was a nice touch. it was nice for making coffee and cleaning up afterward. The people at the front desk were exceptionally nice and the breakfast was good. The location was close to area restaurants, a strip mall and nail salons!
- The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and a major plus for me was that the room was clean and did not have an old musty smell like some motels/hotels have.
Baymont Inn & Suites Ft Leonard Wood/St Robert
One of our top picks in Saint Robert.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Ft Leonard Wood/St Robert offers accommodations in Saint Robert. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. The kids loved having the pool.
- The bed was excellent and provided an awesome night sleep. The staff was very attentive and you definitely get your moneys worth.
- The location and it the air conditioner worked very well
- The eggs !!! The location was easy to get to for Lenard wood military base.
- Easy to check in, staff was friendly, room was clean! Couldn’t ask for more!
Comfort Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Located in Saint Robert, 22 miles from Rolla, Comfort Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- How close it is to Ft Leonard Wood. Staff was so friendly.
- The staff was so friendly and very accommodating. We had an awesome experience and the price couldn’t be beat.
- We were here for a military graduation and It was an easy 5 minute drive to Fort Leonard Wood. There are several restaurants within walking distance and a Wal Mart within a mile as well as several gas stations.
- The pillows!!!! They are fabulous..I would love your pillows on my bed!! The breakfast food was wonderful
- We especially liked the chocolate chip cookies offered in the afternoon. Also the treadmill & small gym area was a plus. Smoke free!!
Quality Inn Saint Robert – Ft. Leonard Wood
One of our top picks in Saint Robert.Quality Inn Saint Robert – Ft. Leonard Wood is near many local points of interest and is just 2 miles from Fort Leonard Wood military facility. This hotel is also near Drury University and Lincoln University.In the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Saint Robert is close to notable landmarks like scenic Route 66 and Mark Twain National Forest that features an array of unique recreation areas where visitors can spend the day outdoors and fishing, boating and hiking. Many retailers, restaurants and coffee shops can be found in the surrounding area.Saint Robert – Ft. Leonard Wood Quality Inn amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free weekday newspaper, Free coffee in the lobby, Indoor heated pool and Fitness center.Guests at this hotel can take advantage of additional features like a business center, public computer with Internet access, and access to copy and fax service.All guest rooms at this hotel are furnished with refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, desks, voice mail, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Select rooms also have microwaves.For added convenience, laundry facilities are on the premises and valet cleaning service is available. Ample on-site parking is provided and can accommodate most vehicles.
- Question is what I didn’t like, liked everything.
- The bed was comfortable, the pool had good temperature,my room was clean and there was excellent breakfast
- The cleanliness and newness of the as well as spaciousness.
- Loved the comfort and cleanliness. Started each day with your complimentary breakfast which was very good and convenient. Slept better than any hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Wish I had had the time to try your indooor pool. Highly recommend this hotel for families who are traveling for the Fort Leonard Wood graduations!
- Delicious hot breakfast, friendly staff, comfy bed and perfect pillows!
Alliance Inn and Suites St. Robert
Located off Interstate 44, this hotel is 2 miles from the Fort Leonard Military Base. It features a fitness room, daily continental breakfast and a convenience shop. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and mini-fridge are offered in each room at Alliance Inn and Suites St. Robert. Rooms are simply styled with light colors and include a work desk and coffee maker.Guests of the St. Roberts Alliance Inn and Suites can go canoeing or rafting 3 miles away at Big Piney River, or 6 miles away at Gasconade River. Piney Valley Golf Course is a 25-minute drive away.
- It was disgusting… everything was horrible especially the bed bugs .. this place needs to be burn to the ground
- I was very happy with the cleanliness . I felt like we were staying in a high end suit. The value for the money was exceptional!
- I️t is a very clean property and has an on-site little store ?.
- The staff was very helpful during all hours of the day!
- Friendly staff. Check in time was 3:00pm and i got there before and was still able to check in
Studio Z Hotel/Extended Stay & Lounge
One of our best sellers in Saint Robert! Located in Saint Robert in the region of Missouri, 22 miles from Rolla, Studio Z Hotel/Extended Stay & Lounge features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.
- The rooms are really nice, the beds are really comfy and the rooms are very clean. My husband and I stayed and really enjoyed ourselves. This is the second time we’ve stayed. It was the same guy that checked us in both times and he is very friendly and helpful. Thank you for the amazing stay! I tell everyone about your hotel.
- We stayed at Z Hotel for the second time in Feb/2018, check in went very smooth, even with us having to change our reservations (from 2 queens to a King). Room was very clean and warm. However upon us leaving, the door wouldn’t lock shut. We informed the front desk, she insured us it would be fixed before we returned and it was. With it being mid-week, the front desk lady doubled as the bar tender too. She is very good at Double duty and pleasant. If the need arises for us to return to the area, we will stay here again. Breakfast consisted of pancakes (you make), yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage, several cereals, fresh fruit, Milk, juice, coffee and teas.
- Customer service the rooms and the food. Also how clean it was.
- Room was fine and adequate. The staff was excellent!! The hotel was closed due to an ice storm and they were still able to get us clean towels. They asked us if we needed anything else and apologized for the inconvenience. Everything was fine and the breakfast was delicious. Love your pancake machine!!
- My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. We even went to the bar and grill and the drinks were amazing. Brittney was our waitress and she was very friendly and an amazing server. She made an amazing mudslide!
Americas Best Value Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood offers accommodations in Saint Robert, just 22 miles from Rolla.A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean rooms, close location to restaurants and shops.
- Very close to fort Leonard wood which was the reason for our visit. There’s several restaurants and a Walmart close by. Not a lot to do in the immediate area, but was fine b/c we were there for son’s graduation from boot camp.
- Everything was very nice! Staff was friendly and close to the army base for graduation!
- Everything was excellent. Customer service like no other.
- Rooms are very clean and well taken care of and also it was very quiet very enjoyable we drove over a thousand miles and had never been here before so it was a welcome sight when we arrived
Red Roof Inn St. Robert – Ft. Leonard Wood
One of our best sellers in Saint Robert! Serving a daily continental breakfast, this Saint Robert, Missouri hotel is just off Interstate 44, 6 miles from Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A flat-screen cable TV is offered in every room at Red Roof Inn St. Robert. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.An indoor pool and hot tub are available for guest enjoyment at St. Robert Red Roof Inn. Other facilities include a laundry and a vending machine. The property provides free parking.The hotel is 7 miles from Fort Leonard Wood military base. Piney Valley Golf Course can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- They had very friendly staff that was very helpful cause I asked to be very far away and different floor from ex boyfriend and she was very helpful.
- The staff was really helpful and helped us get around the town.
- The only thing good was it was fairly close to Fort Leonard Wood Base. But there are several other hotels near it that are just as close to base and nicer.
- The rooms were nice but the beds were hard. The hot tub wasn’t working like it should. The elevator was out.
- The staff was friendly. TV wasn’t working and the staff came up right away to help get it going. He followed up to make sure the solution worked. Very nice gentleman.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Saint Robert
One of our best sellers in Saint Robert! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Saint Robert offers accommodations in Saint Robert.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything was fine. Was only at the Hotel to sleep and get ready for the day ahead.
- The location to the base. The staff was very helpful. The lobby was nice.
- Extremely friendly desk staff greeting me very warmly on my arrival and departure. Room was super nice and bed was very comfortable.
- All the staff on the property were so nice and pleasant. Didn’t matter if it was the front desk, maid service or breakfast staff. Very clean property and nice size room. Location was close to the freeway and the base, so very convenient.
- Nice touch in providing options with pillow firmness/softness. Very good breakfast. No highway or street noise.
MainStay Suites Saint Robert
Located in Saint Robert, 23 miles from Rolla, MainStay Suites Saint Robert features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the shower was excellent. Large, clean room.
- Once again I stayed here. Upgraded the room type for only $10 more and it was an absolutely great value, has great amenities, and there really isn’t anything within reason that I would say badly about this place.
- I am a frequent visitor to the St. Robert/Fort Leonardwood area and I have tried many different places. This is the first place I’ve wanted to stay at again. Great size rooms, comfortable, good bathroom, quiet, etc. All around satisfied!
- We were at the hotel over the holiday for thanksgiving and they let us reserve the downstairs lounge area for our private dinner for a few hours. It was nice to have free laundry mat onsite too. PIictures are from check out time after a week stay and not clean anymore. But was really clean when we arrived.
- Nice to have a grill to use on Saturday afternoon to cook out with family. That was great.
Top Hotels In Saint Robert Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Robert Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Robert Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Robert Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!