10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Philip – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Philip is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Philip. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Philip. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Philip. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Philip right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Philip with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Philip:
Casa Grande Airport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Grande Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Philip, just 3.5 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and shower.There is room service at the property.Bridgetown is 10 miles from Casa Grande Airport Hotel, and Long Bay is 3.2 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
tiles near pool not proper slid and fell Hurt my self
- Staff tried their genuine best to put lipstick on the pig. The bed was OK.
- We had a long day of traveling and booked this motel because it was only 1.5 miles from the airport. The bedding was clean. The morning staff was friendly and very helpful in arranging a ‘good’ taxi. The room did not have fresh body soap, shampoo, or face wash clothes. The staff brought us soap but said they didn’t have shampoo. They said they did not have face wash clothes but brought us hand towels to wash ourselves with.
- Das Zimmer war relativ sauber, wobei aus der Dusche stinkendes Wasser kam.
- Le personnel était agréable, malgré tout le reste que je n’ai pas apprécié. La chambre était propre, malgré les équipements vieillissants.
- closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
Silver Point Villa Hotel
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Christ Church, 0.9 miles from Silver Sands, Silver Point Villa Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Silver Point Villa Hotel, and Long Bay is 7 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The position is stunning though a car or taxi service needed to eat out. Watching the kite surfers is never boring. The staff who are embarrased by the state of the place make up for it with exceptional friendliness and helpfulness.
- Had been upgraded to a full sea view. Breakfast lovely and staff very nice.
Huge balcony with ocean view. We got an upgrade to junior suit and it was really nice.
The breakfast menu offered some local dishes.
Amazing views – clean comfortable
Accommodating staff. I arrived early and they were able to get me a room after a short swim in the pool!
Accra Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on Rockley Beach, Accra Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, game room, kids club and gym. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with views of the island, pool or sea.Each spacious room at the Accra Beach Hotel has a ceiling fan, coffee maker, teakettle and cable TV. Bathrooms include a shower.International cuisine is served at the on-site restaurants, and BBQ facilities are available. The Accra Beach also has karaoke nights, live evening entertainment and cocktail parties. The property is home to the only Polynesian restaurant on the island, The Wytukai Restaurant.Hotel Accra Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Bridgetown and a 13-minute drive from Barbados Golf Club. Barbados Grantley Adams Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The restaurant was good for breakfast. Staff there were particularly good. Pool & beach good.
- Beach service excellent. Swimming pool ,Sunset entertainment
- Firstly – the surroundings were clean . Pictures from reviews i saw about the roof damaged , floors dirty etc i experienced none of the above. My concern was getting the room i requested. And to my surprise ocean view was exactly that ! Beautiful view of the pool and beach! Woke up to lovely mornings. The hotel bar was always filled with people so hanging out was a bit tough so hussy and i did the touristy thing lol. We explored. All in all the Accra was nice – the beach was always packed sighh
- The housekeeping staff were always courteous and pleasant.
- Check-in was a breeze and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was my birthday the following day and at breakfast the wishes me happy birthday. I left for the entire morning but on my return there was cake waiting in my suite wishing me happy birthday. Food tasted great! Would certainly recommend to a friend.
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This resort-style hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from the beach and the beautiful Caribbean Sea. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and sports bar, and free Wi-Fi.The bright guest rooms at Sunbay Hotel are furnished with a private balcony and tile floors. Cable TV is provided along with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.Grilled meats and seafood are served for lunch and dinner at the Palm View Restaurant. Adam’s Sports Bar provides specialty cocktails, sandwiches, and flat-screen TVs tuned to sports games.Grantley Adams International Airport is less than a 15-minute drive from Hotel Sunbay.The restaurants and nightlife at St Lawrence Gap are just over half a mile away.
- Good breakfast with home cooked food. Pleasant service, nice surroundings.
- Really nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Would stay again.
- Lovely view, spaceous room, large comfy bed and fridge was useful to have.
- The room was very clean bed comfy location was excellent and the hotel staff wad pleasant.must give a shout out too shontora the front desk clerk she was amazing in helping us nothing was a problem
- Swimming pools were good. The staff were kind. The bed was extremely comfortable. T
Shonlan Inn and Apartments
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Shonlan Inn and Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church, just 2.2 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Shonlan Inn and Apartments, and Long Bay is 5 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Barbados Resort
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 8 miles from Silver Sands, Hilton Barbados Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Grantley Adams Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Not too far from Bridgetown, St Lawrence’s Gap etc. All staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Beautiful beach. Appreciate the complimentary late checkout.
- Excellent location, great views, great outdoor pools, restaurants/shops inside, helpful concierge
Beach and pool area good.
Housekeeping good although late on a two occasions.
Coffee in the room poor quality.
Reception area, bar and restaurants good.
We will definitely stay at Hilton resorts again
- The hotel is overall excellent in a great location just be sure you check all the items you ask for are available before you book
- Very good location. Good beach and pool (though not enough chairs by the pool)
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
Palm Garden Hotel Barbados
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is on the south coast of Barbados, a 5-minute walk from Worthing Beach and 4 miles from Bridgetown. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms, studios and suites at Palm Garden Hotel Barbados are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and kitchenware. They include a sitting area and cable TV.Local Caribbean cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The bars, restaurants, and night clubs of St. Lawrence Gap are less than a 5-minute drive from the Barbados Garden Palm Hotel. Dover Beach is 1 miles away.
- Studio apartment with good outside seating area. Breakfast was fine in cool cafe. Excellent restaurant within 10 mins walk and large supermarket within 5 mins. Swimming pool looked good. Only stayed one night as joining cruise ship – got us a very friendly and good value taxi for transfer to port. Excellent value for Barbados.
- The facilities were excellent including a pool and breakfast restaurant. Supersized room with self catering facilities if required. Easy walking distance to the beach, and local restaurant. The hotel was coping well with the drain problem with a sanitizing tray for footwear by the front door.
- The staff were friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Property well maintained. Basic accommodation and great value for the money. Will return there.
- Location was very good. Had the amenities that we needed. A little dated
This was a basic set up totally clean but sel catering as in a microwave kettle fridge etc.
Breakfast was good.
Swimming pool good
Dover Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Right on the beach, this hotel is bordered by the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary on the south coast of Barbadoes. Cocktails are served throughout the day next to the freshwater swimming pool.Cable TV, a microwave, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each air-conditioned guest room. All rooms have a view of the sea or the surrounding gardens.Breakfast is available daily and can be taken by the pool. Lunch, dinner and snacks can be bought from the Pool Bar. Room service is also available.Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in the all areas of the property and there’s also an internet cafe. A tour desk with a concierge service makes organizing your local tours and excursions easy.Free parking is available on site and car rental can be arranged through the hotel. Grantley Adams International Airport is 5.2 miles from the Hotel. Harrisons Cave is 8 miles away.
- restaurant had dirty tables … and a careless bartender.
- Food at the bar, the rum punch and the lovely staff.
- A very comfortable hotel in an excellent beach location. We stayed in ocean view studio rooms which each had a good size balcony and a very useful small kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and sink.
- Relatively quiet and great if you just needed to get away for relaxation.
- It was a nice small hotel with a very nice feel to it. Excellent location, right on the beach & close to all local bar’s & restaurants. Very clean hotel & staff were very welcoming & friendly. Yes I would return to this hotel.
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.Featuring an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a restaurant, Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is in Browns Beach and 2.5 miles from Bridgetown. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an iPod dock, a CD player and cable channels.At Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados there is a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The property provides free parking.Grantley Adams Airport is 9 miles away.
- front desk staff were friendly. Refreshing drinks served upon check in
- The location ,it was very close to convenient shops
- Restaurant location on pier next to beach fabulous, and bar staff excellent – food ok, but not as good as the service
- Large corner room on upper floor had beautiful views. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room size was very generous. Balcony on two sides was fantastic. Restaurant on jetty was superbly located on the sea where you culd watch the water and have waves lapping beneath you. Bonus was seeing the local racehorses brought for their daily swim early in the morning.
Location first and foremost, beautiful beach.
Atentative staff always with a smile on their faces.
Top Hotels In Saint Philip Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Philip to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Philip but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Philip. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!