10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Peter Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Peter Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Peter Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Peter Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Peter Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Peter Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Peter Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Peter Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee
Located in Tallahassee, 28 miles from Thomasville, Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Tallahassee Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
- The cheese omelette was great. The coffee, Just wonderful!! The Staff was great thank you!!
The bed was comfortable but there were no extra blankets.
I liked the pillows and the water was good and hot.
- Beds very comfortable. Enjoyed having refrig and microwave in room. Very quiet considering how crowded with kids sports team staying that weekend.
- Beds were comfortable, room was clean, and the staff was very friendly.
- The staff. They were great for service. This is something you don’t experience much anymore.
La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North
Off of Highway 27, this Tallahassee property features breakfast and free Wi-Fi. A year-round outdoor pool is available. The Alfred B. Maclay Gardens are an 8-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in rooms at La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North. A work desk is also included in each guest room. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience.Muffins, cereal and waffles are some of the breakfast items at Tallahassee North La Quinta. Bagels, grits, coffee and juice are also available at the daily buffet.An outdoor courtyard with seating options is provided at La Quinta Tallahassee. An air-conditioned environment is available at this pet-friendly property, for guest comfort.The Museum of Florida History is a 15-minute drive away. Florida State Capitol is 5 miles from La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North.
- Front desk staff friendly! Good selection for breakfast. Steps need a little attention.
- There were only hard boiled eggs so it would be difficult to have them extra fluffy !
- I rea room that would accomidate a disable person , but got a reg room.2. the room was stale and dated.
- Great location. Bed was comfortable. Pet friendly!
- I did not feel safe. My room was wrong and I booked two months ago.
Baymont Inn and Suites Tallahassee
One of our best sellers in Tallahassee! This hotel is 4 miles from Florida State University and features an on-site gym. Baymont Inn and Suites Tallahassee offers comfortable guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and refrigerators.All rooms offer seating areas and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities. Rooms with sofa beds are available.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. The hotel offers a business center and free parking for added convenience.Tallahassee Baymont Inn and Suites is just 1 miles from Tallahassee Mall. It is within 4 miles of Florida’s Governor’s Mansion and Goodwood Museum & Gardens.
- Worse experience..i had to work 10 hrs day we left, drove 3 and a half hours arriving after midnight. While Getting kids ready for bed,noticed hair in tub , not a little but alot! There was trash in bathroom behind door. But i thought we would have it cleaned in morning since kids were asleep already. Kids got in bed, when daughter was getting in bed she pulled back covers to find more hair and a spot of blood on sheets so we get granddaughter out of that bed, checked other bed ,hair and dirty cotton balls in that bed!!!called front desk who told me to come get clean sheets.i would have to make my own bed!! No staff on hand to bring to room or make beds.I asked for my money back .i didnt work 10 hrs, drive 3 1\2 hrs, pay 200 to make my own beds!! Never again. No elevator had to drag luggage for 4 up 2 flights of stairs and then back down. I do not recommend this place.
- The breakfast and the breakfast help were very 👍 nice.
- Was near the interstate and parking was near the room. Donut was good.
- The mattress was old. And the breakfast is too simple and different to the others hotels from the same Company in Tallahassee
- Very run down property, even though they added granite in bathroom. Furniture beat up, walls very thin. Room rate was inexpensive and you get what you pay for!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tallahassee
One of our best sellers in Tallahassee! This hotel is 5 miles from Florida State University. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tallahassee serves continental breakfast and freshly baked cookies and offers rooms with window seats and free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms provide desks and cable TV. Alarm clock radios are also included.The hotel offers guests free local and long distance calls within the continental United States. Free coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours a day.Over 30 restaurants are within walking distance of Tallahassee Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. The hotel is 7 miles from Hilaman Park Municipal Golf Course and 10 miles from Tallahassee Regional Airport.
- Location was good, near plenty of food options and easy to get on and off the Interstate. Room was clean, beds very comfortable, and the staff was very professional and helpful.
- Check in was nice fast and friendly. The room was clean for the most part. No unwanted critter.
- Did not participate in breakfast. I used to frequent this property a lot when it first opened. Not as nice as I remembered but still okay.
- I liked the staff members I interacted with and how they helped me when I came a day early and with someone.
- Located just off the interstate and close to the city center (perfect location),the hotel is clean and provides a good experience for the price .The staff was very helpful. Overall experience was awesome. I’ll recommend this hotel to people that need to be close to the city and interstate while maintaining a budget.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Tallahassee Central
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites – Tallahassee Central is located in Tallahassee. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tallahassee Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The front desk clerk thought I was a Prostitute and called the police on me when I would not give the clerk my room number.
- I come there a lot. I am having some renovation done at my home which caused me to have to stay at a hotel. It is my home away from home.
- I was very impressed with the staff and how nice this place was for the price. An awesome value!
I travel a lot and stay mostly in mid to low priced hotels, the Bed was excellent.
Room was comfortable.
- Every thing about! Comfortable, friendly, clean, safe area, good restaurants within walking distance
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
One of our top picks in Tallahassee.Located just off I-10 and 4 miles from downtown Tallahassee, this Florida hotel features a covered outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Country Inn and Suites Tallahassee. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are also available.Breakfast is served each morning at the Tallahassee Country Inn and includes bacon, fresh fruit and waffles. Free coffee and cookies are available at all times.A fitness center is on-site, and includes cardio equipment and a TV. The business center features a public computer and printing services.Florida State University is a 9-minute drive from this hotel. Guests at the property are 4 miles from The Florida Governor’s Mansion.
- The rooms were very clean and the bedding was sooo fresh! Didn’t want to get out of bed!
- The room was attractive and was well appointed. Also the free breakfast was nice.
- Great bed, breakfast included, Natasha said Good Morning to every guest at breakfast, although one morning was crashed on chair in lobby, looked very tired
- It was a quiet location with a comfortable bed. Reasonably clean, although we did find one long black hair (my daughter and I are both blond) in the sink.
- Room was nice and clean. Bathroom was nice and clean. Breakfast was good with plenty to choose from. The lady running the breakfast bar was super friendly.
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel offers accommodations in Tallahassee. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tallahassee Regional Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Bed and pillows comfy. Good restaurants within walkable distance.
- Easy access from the I10 highway. Good breakfast faciilities. OK for one night stay while travelling.
- I loved Jay’s Herrion attitude and customer service. The breakfast staff wasn’t that friendly however the overall stay was great!
- I was traveling with my 16-year old son, it’s our second time at this hotel, and it’s really nice, it’s clean, cozy, comfortable, just everything we needed. In fact, we booked the four points by Sheraton first, and spent our first time there, but Sheraton was so much worse, so we moved to Best Western Plus after our first night there. And this hotel is so much BETTER!
- It is quiet. I had the room next to the elevator and was not disturbed. The bed was the most comfortable one of my trip. The breakfast was tasty and hot.
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Conveniently located off Interstate 10 and a short distance from downtown Tallahassee, this hotel features modern accommodations, furnished with microwaves, refrigerators and flat-screen TVs as well as many on-site facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee provides easy access to a variety of area points of interest, including Florida State University and Florida A & M University. The state capital complex along with a variety of shopping centers and restaurants are also close to the hotel.On-site at the Tallahassee Hilton Garden Inn, guests can enjoy dining at the Great American Grill restaurant for breakfast, or relaxing with a cocktail at the Hidden Garden Pub. The hotel also features a 24-hour business center as well as on-site laundry facilities and free high-speed internet access.
Staff had good and acommodating attitude.
Resonable price for breakfast.
- The beds were extremely comfortable; nice and firm, great for a bad back. The facility was very clean from the lobby to the room, they have a grill and bar in the evenings.
- everything was good, the Manager was extremly friendly, I think Kaylvin was his Name
- Staff was very friendly and willing to resolve anything
- It is a very nice place to stay, it is close to freeway and easy access to cii enjoy my stay ty center
- Staff had good and acommodating attitude.
Howard Johnson Express Inn – Tallahassee
Howard Johnson Express Inn – Tallahassee offers accommodations in Tallahassee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tallahassee Regional Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was amazing. So nice and helpful. The location was good also. Bed was nice and comfy.
- Great location! Very clean and safe. Close to restaurants too!
- I liked the convenience of the location, the beds were very comfortable and the room was clean.
- Very nice staff and quiet enough to sleep during the day
- for the moneys it was amazing. Straight up amurrican looking place right out of the movies. One down side – cleanliness of the bed sheets. Oh and they have breakfast!
TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle
Located a 2-minute drive from Harriman Circle Park, TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle features a jacuzzi and outdoor pool. Spacious guestrooms offer a living area and a fully-equipped kitchen.Kitchen facilities include a stovetop and a dishwasher. Guests can enjoy the cable TV or a refreshing beverage from the tea/coffee maker.For those that like to keep fit, TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle provides a well-appointed gym with cardiovascular equipment. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property and the hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk.
- The entire scenery, especially the bed. I will return again. Thank you
- Large, unruly group congregated in parking lot overnite. Bed uncomfortable
- Loved the room setup and having a kitchen even for just two nights. No running all over looking for ice.
- The site location, staff availability and hospitality, and comfort–all met and exceeded my expectations.
- Staff were exceptionally helpful and engaging. Room was very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Saint Peter Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Peter Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Peter Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Peter Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!