10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Pauls North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Pauls North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Pauls North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Pauls North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Pauls North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Pauls North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Pauls North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Pauls North Carolina:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lumberton, NC
One of our top picks in Lumberton.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn and Suites Lumberton offers accommodations in Lumberton.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 25 miles away.
- i was woken up at 4:30 am to someone who was trying to hack my account. reported to booking.com and radisson. beware of people who may wake you up in the night and saying you check-in information was deleted. do not give information over phone.
- The room was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast very good.
- The friendliness of the staff and their intrest in answering our questions.
- Everything was nice. The rooms were nice and clean, no smell of smoke at all. Bathroom was super clean as well. Close to the mall and lots of fast food places.
Days Inn – Lumberton
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn – Lumberton offers accommodations in Lumberton, just 29 miles from Fayetteville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The staff claimed the rooms were renovated and clearly by an unlicensed unskilled person. Floor boards were loose. Bathroom had a new toilet but caulked up tub. Bteakfast was a joke we ate at Burger King.
- The room was a clean. It was a good size, and I slept very comfortably. The staff was very accommodating. The gentleman went with me to the room and allowed me to check it out.
- The room was nice, shower super hot, but we had a neighbor that insisted on playing music so loud that our room shook. The front desk helped, but later in the evening they started up again.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was as expected though the coffee was outstanding!
- Parking lot was well lite. Room was updated, with new floors and bathroom fixtures. Bed was comfortable. Lady that checked us in was very friendly!
Comfort Suites Lumberton
Located in Lumberton, 27 miles from Fayetteville, Comfort Suites Lumberton features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels.Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Staff was great, location was perfect, everything was very clean. The bed was so comfortable I missed breakfast.
- This hotel was the cleanest that I have ever stayed in. I understand their 99% cleanliness rating, well earned! The included breakfast was very nice, especially liked the waffles that came out as 4 divided ones instead of one whole one. The bed and pillows were comfortable as well.
- Breakfast was fine with enough choices for our group.
- convenient and excellent breakfast. Elevator access to room floor. Quick and easy check-in and check-out. Easy access to I-95.
- Very comfortable stay on all levels. Courteous staff. Clean accommodations.
Comfort Inn Lumberton
One of our best sellers in Lumberton! Located in Lumberton, 29 miles from Fayetteville, Comfort Inn Lumberton features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows. The check in clerk personally came to our room to help us turn on TV! The lady who ran the breakfast was super-friendly.
- The large room with microwave and refrigerator, the soft and firm pillows, very friendly staff and particularly Eva (the breakfast room) quiet, and very comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent and women in charge came around with coffe and just as pleasant as could be. Bed was comfortable and very good reading chair with light. Shower, hot water and bathroom just fine.
- Front receptionist was warm welcoming and very informative about places to eat with directions. Breakfast was awesome and I loved making my own waffle.
- I love this place and will definitely be back. Everything was just as advertised. Our grandchildren were very happy with breakfast and pool.
Quality Inn Lumberton
This Lumberton, North Carolina hotel features an outdoor pool, 24-hour gym and modern rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The historic Carolina Civic Center is a 10-minute drive away.Styled in neutral colors and light wood furniture, each room at Lumberton Hampton Inn includes a microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also standard amenities.A public computer station with printing services is available, as well as laundry facilities. Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95 provides a daily continental breakfast for added convenience.Biggs Park Mall is a 5-minute drive from this hotel and the Lumberton Golf Club is 10 minutes away. The North Carolina Indian Culture Center is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The desk clerk was friendly and worked with us to solve a problem. We asked to change or room because the first one smelled musty.
- The bed was very comfortable and a very clean room and friendly people at the desk oh you’re driving the truck now
- Breakfast was good. Bed was amazing, slept very well. Staff was awesome.
- Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great, staff was polite and very helpful.
- Bed was comfortable. Manager was flexible about my reservation.
Red Roof Inn Lumberton
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Red Roof Inn Lumberton offers accommodations in Lumberton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very pet friendly. Susan at the front desk was very friendly.
- i dont have any comments about redroof inn….the staff was great…thats about it
- Staff very helpful and friendly in handling a situation
They’ve printed a sign and scotch taped it to the bathroom in the lobby saying “Not A Public Bathroom ” even though there’s a male/female sign on the door. Well, by God, the first thing I do when I get off the highway is use the bathroom.
I noticed some African-American guests. Are we in a racist part of North Carolina?
I’m white and I’m pissed.
The night shift lady let me use it, no problem but the morning shift gave me a real problem.
- The style of the room, the color scheme, the hardwood floors and of course, our balcony. Very comfortable bed.
SpringHill Suites Lumberton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites Lumberton offers accommodations in Lumberton, just 27 miles from Fayetteville.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious. The bed sleep like I was cloud.
- Rm was large. Breakfast was good. Staff, including those at breakfast rm, were friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Love the size of my room, the interior design, the cleanliness, overall setup
- Comfortable bed, good variety of items on breakfast buffet. Pretty much spotless hotel. Quiet room, even though we were right on the highway.
- We both loved it, we’ll come back for sure!…Great price! New, modern, stylish
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Lumberton
One of our top picks in Lumberton.This Lumberton, North Carolina hotel offers direct access to Interstate 95. It features an outdoor pool, fitness center and free Wi-Fi. A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning.Guest rooms at the Lumberton Fairfield Inn by Marriott offer cable TV with a free movie channel. Coffee makers and a work desk are also in all rooms.Fairfield Inn by Marriott Lumberton features a convenience store and full-service business center. Free coffee in available in the lobby, which also has plenty of seating.The historic Humphrey-Williams Plantation is 3 miles away. Fayetteville Airport is a 30 miles drive from Fairfield Inn Lumberton.
- Super friendly staff, who even tried to accommodate the needs of my gluten sensitive mother. They had gluten-free bagels to offer for breakfast. Overall very inviting place with great breakfast, good size rooms, outdoor pool and fitness center. Clean and friendly. Also great was that the Cracker Barrel was within walking distance, right next to the Inn, so we did not have to drive anywhere to get a decent dinner. Would stay here again.
- I had eggs with cheese, cereal, and coffee for breakfast. It was great. The people were really nice. It was great to be able to come in late after work, check in, get up in the morning and check out and have breakfast and leave. I wish there was an extended stay that cost the same as 3 days. I would choose you for an extended stay.
- Great staff, nice room with comfy bed, convent to Route95, Breakfast had many choices and was available early which is helpful.
- The hallways were clean as well as the rooms! Staff was nice and courteous! The morning breakfast was delicious!
- Modern, clean, spacious and comfortable. Good breakfast too.
Hampton Inn Lumberton, NC
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Hampton Inn Lumberton, NC offers accommodations in Lumberton.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 23 miles away.
The bed was super comfortable so were the pillows. The room was very clean
Easy access from I95
Will return for sure!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean!
- Beds were so comfortable. Staff very friendly and welcoming.
- Very clean, nice room with big bathroom and comfortable beds. Very newly renovated. The gym is large and well equipped. Easy off I-95 and several good restaurants nearby.
- The bed was wonderful, so was the shower. My stay was very pleasant besides the fact that my sister is very ill, so I will be back shortly.
- The bed was super comfortable so were the pillows. The room was very clean
Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville-Fort Bragg
One of our best sellers in Fayetteville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville-Fort Bragg offers accommodations in Fayetteville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Afternoon staff member Daryl was very nice and helpful. I liked that there were no carpets in the room, decent sized refrigerator too.
- The room was equipped with a 12 cup coffeemaker. I loved that because I was able to make a large pot every morning. The beds were huge and very comfortable.
- I didn’t eat breakfast however I enjoyed my short stay.
- Not much – it was dry and warm. Had traffic not been so bad getting there, we would have looked for another place to stay. TV worked.
- Nice and clean good value and bear shops and restaurants no complaints.
Top Hotels In Saint Pauls North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Pauls North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Pauls North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Pauls North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!