10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Narcisse Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Narcisse Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Narcisse Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Narcisse Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Narcisse Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Narcisse Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Narcisse Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-narcisse Quebec:
Hôtel Écono Confort
Hôtel Écono Confort is located in Grand-Mère, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Hôtel Écono Confort, and Shawinigan is 5 miles away.
- Very nice owner and staff! super convenient and comfortable plus cheap and delicious food from their restaurant!
parking facility. the restaurant (bring your wine) on the site. the decoration and the size of the room.
the new LCD television. the price .
- We liked the fact we had a place to stay when all other places in area were booked.
Building has some years but rooms are clean and well equiped: tv, dryer, microwave, coffee, etc.
No elevator for a 3 level hotel. Easy free parking facilities.
Ground floor restaurant with terrace – bring your wine formula – with various plates.
Convenient location close to food stores, church, bars etc.
- Big room. Very quiet. Equipped with a microwave. Not far from park de la mauricie.
Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan
Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan offers accommodations in Shawinigan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Trois-Rivières is 21 miles from Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles away.
- Mattresses would need a bit of changing. Sleep was not great.
- all was very good. The location was perfect, ideal for the Curling Tournament
- The hotel was situated in a perfect place to explore the area. Rooms were warm and the beds very comfortable.
- Staff were really helpful. Room very clean with fantastic bed. Unexpected excellent breakfast
- Rooms are clean, uses wood floor and I think it’s renovated. Pretty good looking. Employees at the Reception is nice!
Auberge La Rocaille
Located in Grand-Mère, 20 miles from Trois-Rivières, Auberge La Rocaille features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 23 miles from Auberge La Rocaille, and Shawinigan is 4.1 miles from the property.
We were able to park right at our door. This place is very easy to find.
The room was very clean and tastefully decorated.
The extra sink was very helpful when travelling with our 2 girls.
The surroundings were very quiet (no traffic or trains etc.)
- Breakfast was very good. Several locations nearby for dinner.
- Love the parking, allocated outside your room which I presumed is designated to the room.
- Nicely located motel style hotel, we used as a one day buffer between 2 camping sites. Beds were perfects, location is calm, and the price/value perfect.
- A good continental breakfast. Good restaurants nearby.t
- We were able to park right at our door. This place is very easy to find.
Auberge Du Manoir Dauth
Auberge Du Manoir Dauth is located in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, just 23 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
The room was nice although there was no air conditioner in the room there was a fan.
The room was quint with old style fixtures
They had a place to keep our bikes safe for the night
Well-run old auberge with friendly service. A warm pleasant couple-run inn. Breakfast included.
This little town is passionate about ice fishing on the Ste-Anne river.
Our Chemin-du-Roy stops were Repentigny, Louiseville, Trois-Rivieres, Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade & Donnacona. September was a good time to do this bike-ride (but with no ice)!
-Right next to the Highway 40 exit
-Old typical mansion with very lovely owners
-Ample free parking
-Good free wifi connection
-Very nice and big bathtub!
-Good continental breakfast
-There are only 2 restaurants in close proximity where you can have dinner and in one of them you can bring your own bottle of wine or beer, which we did and enjoyed (there is also a supermarket nearby!)
- Charm and beauty of the buildings and the setting. Breakfast was good
- Wonderful staff! Beautiful, historic location! Great sleep and tasty breakfast! Thank you for providing such dedicated service!
- The room was nice although there was no air conditioner in the room there was a fan.
Auberge motel drakkar
Auberge motel drakkar is located in Shawinigan, 14 miles from Trois-Rivières and 20 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very warm welcome, clean and comfortable room. Good ample breakfast, mix of hot (sausage and scrambled egg, toast) and cold (cereal, freshly baked croissants, yoghurt etc) options.
- Good size room in main building. Very clean, decent bathroom. Friendly host.
The owner was really nice and helpful, creating a rather familiar environment.
Although near the road, it was far enough to be very quite.
- The staff is very friendly and everything is clean. Our room was large and nice. Very good experience
- This is a great place. Close to many sites of interest and restaurants and bars. The owner is a very warm and engaging person. Full of insight and information about the area…stay here and you get good conversation and knowledgable guide for free!!!
Hotel Maison de la Madone
Located in Trois-Rivières, 17 miles from Shawinigan, Hotel Maison de la Madone features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A little hard to find and a little out of the way but very clean, nice and lots of room.
- Lit tres confortable, tres propre. Endroit paisible, pres de tout ( approx 10 minutes).
- Joli établissement très propre et personnel très agréable. Stationnement gratuit juste à côté un vrai plus
Le confort de la chambre est parfaite, la douche très petite mais convenable.
Service du personnel adéquat.
- Chambre très comparable à un hôtel conventionnel à un prix 2 fois moins cher… Très satisfaite !!! Chambre rénovée sans tapis et propre
Hotel Motel Penn Mass
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Motel Penn Mass offers accommodations in Trois-Rivières. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 31 miles from Hotel Motel Penn Mass, and Shawinigan is 17 miles from the property.
very large room, bed was very comfortable and A/C was working fine. all right for a brief one night stay.
Under new ownership, but little experience in the hospitality trade.
- Front desk staff was very nice let us choose one of four rooms.
- Good breakfast included. We were passing through late needed a bed. At the price best value. No frills
- Old fashioned hotel with big rooms and comfortable beds
- No croissant should have more varirety for breakfast cold not warm
- very large room, bed was very comfortable and A/C was working fine. all right for a brief one night stay.
Auberge Familiale La Véranda
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Familiale La Véranda offers accommodations in Trois-Rivières, just 17 miles from Shawinigan.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
It was two blocks from the river with a nice park and great views.
I didn’t realize this, but it included two beds, a regular bed and a murphy bed. The murphy bed was really comfy too!
- This is a beautiful place. You need an iron, the staff will make sure they bring the ironing board as well. Absolutely loved this place
- The room was clean and comfortable. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. We also like the veranda with comfortable seating to sit and relax in the evening after a long day of driving.
- Comfortable bedroom; nice kitchenette facilities; great staff
- The welcome is warm & leisurely. Claire, the owner/operator, really knows how to make one feel genuinely welcome and well-informed regarding the accommodation and the area. The spotlessly clean studio is well equipped for those who want to self-cater. A pleasant balcony with rocking chairs looks out onto the street. The area is safe & easily accessible from all directions. This auberge is far enough from bustling Trois Rivières to provide a respite, but not so far as to be inconvenient.
- It was two blocks from the river with a nice park and great views.
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawinigan
This Shawinigan, Quebec hotel is less than 5 minutes from Parc de l’île Melville (Melville Island Park). The hotel features free Wi-Fi, a gym and cable TV in every room.Comfort Inn Shawinigan guest rooms are furnished with a work desk and lounge chair. All rooms include a coffee maker. Refrigerators are available upon request.Shawinigan Comfort Inn and Suites provides a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can use the business center or relax on the outdoor patio. Child care services are also available.The Comfort Inn and Suites Shawinigan is a 5-minute drive to Aréna Jacques Plante (Jacque Plante Arena). Club de Golf Memorial (Memorial Golf Club) and Collège Shawinigan (Shawinigan College) are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
- As a diabetic all I could have was egg and sausage. The hard boiled eggs were good. .
Lots space for free breakfast
Everything is close
- I enjoyed the Continental Breakfast as it was excellent. I was not expecting so much food to choose from. Lots of variety for anyone. The Comfort Inn was very nice and clean. I like the idea of having water with lemon available at all times and offering a coffee machine in the lobby if one prefers. I would stay there again.
- Seems they have no fridge + microwave in standard double room but we were upgraded for free 🙂 to a bigger one including a sofa and a table with fridge + microwave. Big breakfast area.
Bi-lingual reception staffs: they also speak English.
Close to the busy main route but it is still quiet.
Beautiful lookout is a bonus.
Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
One of our top picks in Shawinigan.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan offers accommodations in Shawinigan, just 17 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Room was very comfortable and beds were clean and crisp. There was a sporting competition that weekend yet the noise did not travel between rooms and barely from the hallway!
- We had an executive room. Bed was great (quality of mattress, pillows and sheets). Location of hotel great. View from room great (we had an upper floor room). Silence. The experience this time was much better than last time we stayed at hotel (we had then a very noise room). Breakfast quite good.
- Lovely setting. Very helpful staff, and good restaurant on site.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating
Wasn’t satisfied with our room so they upgraded us to a new one at no charge.
- The breakfast was available until 2.00 PM, WOW!!!. And the quality was WOW, too!
Top Hotels In Saint-narcisse Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Narcisse Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Narcisse Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Narcisse Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!