10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Monance – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Monance is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Monance. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Monance. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Monance. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Monance right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Monance with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Monance:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Stunning views of the Firth of Forth feature at this 4-star, family-run hotel. A fireplace and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are in the bar and the restaurant offers homemade meals prepared using local produce. Harborside cafés and shops are less than 650 feet form The Bank.Real ales and a lunch and dinner menu are available in The Bank’s bar, which also has leather seats. Refreshing drinks can be enjoyed in the sitting area in the lovely mature garden, which has a children’s play area.On Anstruther’s High Street, this hotel is just a 20 minute drive from 5 golf courses and a 25 minute drive from the quaint town of St Andrews.As well as shortbread and mineral water, each spacious and stylish room has free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a private bathroom with a selection of soaps.
- Whole atmosphere from start to finish was excellent. Room was fantastic spotlessly clean. Staff very helpful and friendly
Really nice room and en-suite facilities,
Lovely view and nice outside space when the sun came out
- Great menu, as my wife is gluten free they had an amazing choice of meal options. We will be visiting again
- The bed was huge and inviting as was the sea view from our window.The best part were the staff who all went the extra mile
- Friendly hotel, with clean, spacious room and bathroom. Breakfast was great, good selection and quick service.
The Ship Inn
Located in Elie in the region of Fife, 22 miles from Edinburgh, The Ship Inn features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Perth is 28 miles from The Ship Inn, and Dundee is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 27 miles from The Ship Inn.
- Everything. We could not fault anything. The staff were great, the food was wonderful and the room was lovely with the best view possible. Would go back tomorrow.
- We were very lucky with brilliant sunshine and the fact that we could sit on our bed and view the sea out the window. We were also extremely pleased with the quality of the food. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.
- Loved the decor of the Ship Inn, the staff were super friendly (a special shout out to the breakfast waitress, she was lovely), the rooms were very tastefully decorated and spotless. The weather made it extra special, it was a gorgeous day and we all sat out in the beer garden enjoying the weather and beautiful views of the beach and sea. Will definitely be back.
- Location was excellent with seating out by the water.staff were great. dinner was excellent .
- The atmosphere is lovely at the ship inn. Friendly and helpful. Fabulous room. Well appointed. Fabulous food – dinner and breakfast.
The coastal inn
Featuring free WiFi, The coastal inn offers accommodations in Cellardyke.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Edinburgh is 27 miles from The coastal inn, and Perth is 31 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 32 miles away.
- Excellent location in a quiet conservation area. The room is not above the bar which is great, but a surprise! The room is located in a tenement down the street.
It was clear that a lot of effort had been made to upgrade the bedrooms adjoining this old inn, and ours was compact but clean and comfortable with a modern bathroom and great shower. Parking in the narrow street was very competitive, but we struck lucky and parked just outside.
Our host could not have been more friendly and helpful, making a special effort to ensure porridge and gluten free bread were available for my partner.
It was just a short walk into Anstruther village or a nice coast path the other way. A nearby pub/restaurant, The Haven, provided an excellent evening meal and live folk music.
A small car park is apparently being made at the rear.
- Very comfy bed. Friendly staff. Easy to come and go in privacy. Good pool table and dart board in pub downstairs. Very welcoming customers in pub. Walk to Anstruther Fish Bar
- Cleanliness friendliness value for money and. Breakfast
- Lovely quiet, fresh and clean room. Ideal for walking the Coast Path. Good freshly-cooked breakfast. Friendly host.
The Royal Hotel
The Royal Hotel is located in Anstruther, 27 miles from Edinburgh and 31 miles from Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dundee is 19 miles from The Royal Hotel, and St. Andrews is 9 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. And the Saturday night in the hotel was a blast. Tasty breakfast. Happily stay again.
- Perfect at corner of harbour. Friendly bar downstairs.. great community of locals aswell ..supprise private outdoor bit .. you need to see to believe ..on the beach in 1985
- Staff were very efficient and breakfast was excellent.
- Excellent location, clean and modern room, very friendly staff, all the facilities you could need. Great value for money.
- Spotless comfortable room. Friendly staff especially the boss – we shared a name! Great location. no dedicated parking but no bother getting parked opposite in the street. Good breakfast.
The Upper Largo Hotel & Restaurant
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Lundin Links, 21 miles from Edinburgh, The Upper Largo Hotel & Restaurant features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perth is 23 miles from The Upper Largo Hotel & Restaurant, and Dundee is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 25 miles from The Upper Largo Hotel & Restaurant.
- Very friendly and conscientious staff. Clean rooms with good quality accessories. Excellent and quaint restaurant and bar. Both dinner and breakfast were exceptional and value for money.
- Staff were lovely, evening meal was very good and good value. Room was bijou but adequate.
- Wonderful value for money, great staff, location, cleanliness and very very good food.
- Fantastic staff, spotless room, comfy beds, great food. Staff thoughtfully reserved us a table in the bar for when we arrived and did everything possible to accommodate our dog. And fabulous fresh homemade fudge as a complimentary gift! Would love to stay again.
- this is our third time here at this time of year and we will be back next year, all good for us.
Old Manor Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lundin Links, 20 miles from Edinburgh, Old Manor Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Perth is 22 miles from Old Manor Hotel, and Dundee is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The Location and views across the sea & golf course and the staff very lovely.
- Breakfast staff were really accommodating to our dog and very helpful. Reception staff also very pleasant.
- I loved the balcony in my room and the view from the balcony.
- We have just returned from the excellent old manor hotel. On arrival we were upgraded to a superior room which was magnificent. The whole week was truly amazing at the hotel. The staff ,the services,the superb breakfasts and fantastic evening meals were all excellent.We shall certainly recommend this hotel and would love to return again .
- Excellent room with big comfy beds, had a great nights sleep!
The Inn At Lathones
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Inn At Lathones offers accommodations in St. Andrews. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Edinburgh is 26 miles from The Inn At Lathones, and Perth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very. clean , staff member taking orders in restaurant, serving meal and also doing bar run off her feet just kept smiling and looking after everyone. Food was excellent too.
Great and friendly staff
Excellent restaurant and food.
Likely to be a repeat customer
Very comfy bed. spotlessly clean and lovely staff. They really seem to care about your visit.
Very generous full breakfast-best bacon I’ve tasted !
- There were no stand out likes. It was all a bit tired.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was very good for St Andrews.
The Golf Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Crail, 31 miles from Edinburgh, The Golf Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Dundee is 19 miles from The Golf Hotel, and St. Andrews is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 35 miles from The Golf Hotel.
- Great evening meal and breakfast was terrific and served with a very friendly smile.
- Friendly , small hotel, great food, right in the centre of the village.
- Food and service were excellent, room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- The location was perfect for our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The public bar had warm and friendly atmosphere and a nice selection of beers.
- Good location, friendly staff, food good and great atmosphere in the bar.
Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in North Berwick.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. With free parking, a luxury spa and award-winning restaurant, Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa has views out over the Firth of Forth. Overlooking North Berwick Golf Club, the grand building has stylish rooms.In an impressive Victorian property, Macdonald Marine features spacious rooms with modern private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and sitting areas. Many rooms have scenic views.The 2 AA-Rosette John Paul at the Marine Restaurant serves an international menu and traditional Scottish specialties. Links Bar and Lounges offers a selection of beverages with cozy open fires and sea views.The Spa at Macdonald Marine Hotel features an indoor swimming pool, thermal suite, hydro pool and gym. Fitness classes and beauty treatments are also available.In the heart of East Lothian’s famous golf coast, the Marine Hotel is a 40-minute drive from Edinburgh’s lively center. The sandy beaches of North Berwick are a few minutes away and North Berwick Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.
Pleasant welcoming staff who accommodated us with a lovely sea view room .
A special note to the concierge Jacob who was extremely attentive on arrival and departure .
- Our room was fantastic and compared to rooms we had at the Macdonald before this was really good value for money with the size and the facilities. I would ask for this room again and the staff were incredibly helpful.
Hotel next to golf course
- Location of hotel is FANTASTIC… water and golf course views. Dog friendly, too. Short walk to take train to Edinburgh… which was easy to purchase tickets from machine and nice ride.
- This was a brief overnight stay, during which I found the hotel clean and comfortable, and the staff professional, friendly and very helpful.
- Pleasant welcoming staff who accommodated us with a lovely sea view room .
Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland
Located in St. Andrews, 27 miles from Perth, Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Dundee is 13 miles from Fairmont St Andrews, and Arbroath is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 35 miles from Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland.
- Room and bathroom well appointed. Breakfast very good
Hotel offers two golf courses on the property.
Sufficient room to walk around with fairly large lounge
- They organised to have a cake in the room upon our arrival for my Partner’s birthday. Nice touch! Staff were sensational and truly made our stay memorable. Thank you Fairmont!
- Beautiful hotel in lovely setting. Lots of staff who were very helpful and friendly. We didn’t have time to use the pool and spa although the looked excellent if you had some free time. Excellent golf facilities and access to coastal walks.
Beautiful view . Comfortable bed
Fabulous bathroom and toiletries.
Excellent staff . Very posh surrounding but not formidable because of the lovely staff who made us feel special .
Top Hotels In Saint Monance Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Monance to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Monance but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Monance. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!