10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Minver Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Minver Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Minver Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Minver Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Minver Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Minver Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Minver Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Minver Cornwall:
The St Enodoc Hotel
One of our top picks in Wadebridge.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, The St Enodoc Hotel is located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Newquay is 12 miles from The St Enodoc Hotel, and Falmouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendliness of staff, cleanliness and comfort of hotel and delicious food
Very spacious well appointed room and large comfortable bed.
The location is good with alovely view from the terrace and restaurant
Genuinely friendly staff
Low key elegance
- We received a really warm welcome. Stunning setting overlooking the Estuary. Food and drinks were excellent as was the service; nothing is too much trouble for the staff here. Our room was beautiful, very light and airy, with plenty of storage space and the most amazing range of St Kitts Herbery toiletries. We loved our stay here and we will definitely be back!
Staff were lovely, bed was incredibly comfortable, lounge area was cozy and comfy.
Service was rather slow, but that was ok, we weren’t rushing anywhere. I would 100% go back!
The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.The secluded Longcross is set high above Port Quin, between Port Isaac and Polzeath, and overlooks the North Cornwall coast. Enjoy the new restaurant with terrace and panoramic views.Surrounded by green expanses and splendid gardens, Longcross is ideal for a relaxing break. Surfing beaches, Rock, the Camel Estuary and the championship golf course at St. Enodoc are within a 20-minute drive. The Eden Project is a 40-minute drive.The elegant bedrooms are well-decorated, and some have views of the sea. The hotel has free Wi-Fi access throughout, and there is a play area for children.
- We found the Longcross on line and were absolutely delighted to find a beautiful inn with lovely grounds. The food was delicious and the views from the restaurant and especially the spacious deck were spectacular. In addition to all this, the staff was first rate. Hannah and Jamie (and others) were more than ready to please, professional and appropriately friendly. Would I stay there again, despite the long trip from U.S., a resounding yes!! (Be sure to take a walk in the gardens.)
- Really enjoyed my stay at the Longcross. The location was excellent with a fabulous view and fantastic sunset. The room was clean and comfortable . The food was excellent well presented and delicious. All the staff were friendly and couldn’t do enough to make our stay comfortable. Will definitely recommend and will absolutely return
- Quiet location, close to a number of interesting places. Good breakfasts and evening meals, friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable. Excellent.
- Nice staff, nice reception area and good welcome. Nice room. Lovely dining room and meals. Would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly helpful staff. Lovely big room with four poster bed. We enjoyed the walk into Port Issac from hotel. Liked having a fridge in room.Beautiful grounds.
Molesworth Arms Hotel
Located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall, 13 miles from Newquay, Molesworth Arms Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Falmouth is 27 miles from Molesworth Arms Hotel, and Padstow is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very pleasant room, with loads of space, but rather warm.
- We were allocated one of the new refurbish rooms adjoining the pub, it was immaculate and very comfortable. We liked the ambiance in the pub (what we call a proper pub). The Staff were friendly. We stayed in Wadebridge as we were doing the camel cycle trail to padstow, the scenery was beautiful, half way down the trail you could stop for a drink and a light snack from a mobile cart, it took us approximately an hour, but we did take our time. Padstow is really worth a vist.
- Lovely room, but needed extra cleaning. Different staff in the morning-very nice. Room actually set out for breakfast and it was a nice breakfast.
- The inn is in the centre of Wadebridge, so it was close to everything else.
- Lovely room. Excellent service and excellent food.
St Moritz Hotel
One of our top picks in Polzeath.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. With views over the Camel Estuary and Atlantic Ocean, St Moritz Hotel features a spa with indoor and outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts. Guests can enjoy the free WiFi, onsite bar and a meal from either of the two onsite restaurants.Some rooms at the St Moritz Hotel feature a balcony or patio and all rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels provided.There is a free shuttle service during the day from the property to nearby Polzeath and Rock.The area is popular for golfing.St Moritz Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Daymer bay and a 20-minute walk to Polzeath. Newquay Airport is 20 miles away, whilst Padstow is 15 miles away and Falmouth is 42 miles away.
- Excellent service getting into town/beach with their own Landrovers.
- The beautiful panoramic views along the poolside. The staff were very approachable and so friendly and welcoming. We would love to go back there.
- Wonderful beds and breakfast with staff who couldn’t do enough to ensure our well being.
The food was exellent.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Loved the restaurant coffee.
- Great location, based on the cliffs overlooking Polzeath. Good breakfast, comfortable room (garden room has sun room to sit and relax in). Nice indoor pool with sauna and steam room. Would have liked to try the outside pool but it’s closed in the winter.
The Swan hotel
The Swan hotel offers accommodations in Wadebridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 13 miles from The Swan hotel, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from The Swan hotel.
- This is a fantastic location fir birth cornwall beaches. The pub had a band on and they were very good.
- Staff were very lovely and tasty breakfast although not included in price was good value for money
- First impression of the hotel was not great however the staff were extremely friendly the room was excellent
- The owner stayed up until 2.30am for us as we were stuck in traffic on the A30. very clean and comfortable room. lovely breakfast. really friendly staff and locals
- Fantastic Tony & Carmen were brilliant. Re previous answer I don’t drink coffee so can’t rate.
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Featuring free WiFi, The Slipway offers accommodations in Port Isaac, just 16 miles from Newquay.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 6 miles from The Slipway, and Tavistock is 30 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 12 miles away.
- Incredibly attentive, accommodating staff. 5 star treatment. Never too much trouble for anything.
The hotel was quaint but comfortable
It was located in the centre of port Isaac
- Staff was excellent – helpful, accommodating – food delicious – breakfast included, made to order – room extremely comfortable – loved balcony view and seating – location the best! Love Port Isaac, and the Slipway gave us the opportunity to be a part of it!
- I don’t think the menu was that great for the evening meals . There was no white toast on the Thursday morning breakfast
One of our top picks in Padstow.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Padstow, 11 miles from Newquay, The Metropole features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Falmouth is 27 miles from The Metropole, and Port Isaac is 6 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- Nice place, great location rooms were spacious the Shower was superb! nothing like a good powerful hot shower in a hotel!. and to top it off the Breakfast was really nice, very few places I go to and ask for scrambled egg cook It properly! nothing worse that places that Microwave scrambled egg!…
- The kind receptionist upgraded us to the executive room without hesitation, the breakfast was freshly cooked and free homemade biscuits and coffee on arrival! The hotel is located right next to Rick Stein’s famous seafood restaurant so it all made for a lovely stay.
- The water was piping hot – lovely bath! Breakfast was delicious!
- Have dietary problems which were addressed adequately
- Lovely welcoming staff. Amazing location. Surprised us with a card and bottle of prosecco to celebrate our anniversary
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Stargazy offers accommodations in Port Isaac. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Newquay is 17 miles from Stargazy, and Padstow is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The location was great. Despite our need to checkout before the scheduled breakfast time the staff were very accommodating in providing us with a light breakfast which was included in the original cost.
- Fantastic view, great complimentary toiletries and refreshments and breakfast. Furnishings were very tasteful. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Position of hotel was wonderful and loved the sister hotel down the road in Port Gaverne.
- Friendly staff, centrally located to all walks and restaurants.
- We booked Stargazy , however building works due to storm damage meant we were moved to the Port Geverne Inn. So this revue is for that property.Very friendly staff ,lovely food and a lovely room.
- Staff were super friendly, welcoming & helpful. Always a good sign when they have a Nespresso machine and mini eggs in the room. Delicious breakfast
The London Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Originally a row of fishermen’s cottages, The London Inn in Padstow is a cosy pub and restaurant with comfortable accommodation. This Cornish inn provides a full English breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Rooms have private bathroom facilities with shower, hairdryer and complementary toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a king-size bed and tea and coffee facilities.The restaurant menu features Cornish produce including locally caught fish and seafood. The traditional pub features wooden beams and an open fireplace, and serves a selection of award-winning real ales.The Eden Project near St Austell is around 40 minutes’ drive from Padstow. The surfing capital Newquay is around 30 minutes’ drive along the coast.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Room has been refurbished with quality furniture and bedding.
Great breakfast and dinner
- first class service from start to finish Thank you
- The room appeared to have been recently refurbished to a high standard. The manager could not have been more helpful.
- The location was excellent, right in the centre of Padstow with its shops and restaurants. The room was nicely furnished.
- We booked the room with a bathroom across the corridor, this is a very good price. Very comfortable bed. great choice at breakfast and well cooked English breakfast. Very central location. Wonderful welcoming landlady.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Room has been refurbished with quality furniture and bedding.
Port Gaverne Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Port Gaverne Hotel is located in Port Isaac, 17 miles from Newquay and 6 miles from Padstow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tavistock is 30 miles from Port Gaverne Hotel, and Truro is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
with recommendation for dinner and lovely little spots to visit.
- We loved the location, atmosphere and hospitality. Very welcoming property with a great staff. They made us feel very welcome.
- Great location. Parking. Very friendly staff. Wonderful ambiance. Complementary chocolates in room.
- Very large & comfy bed. Bedroom well fitted out. (Most) staff friendly & helpful.
- Great location, full of character and history. Recommend dining at the hotel or the bar next door.
- Room lovely, breakfast great dinner excellent. Staff are great especially Chris who was very helpful
Top Hotels In Saint Minver Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Minver Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Minver Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Minver Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!