10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Michael – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Michael is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Michael. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Michael. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Michael. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Michael right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Michael with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Michael:
All Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, All Seasons Resort is located in Saint James, just 13 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 5 miles from All Seasons Resort, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 12 miles away.
- Accomodation was generally good, quiet and peaceful, excellent location.
- Rooms were dark but lovely and cool.Very efficient fridge with good ice making facilities. Always hot water for showers, cool fan over bed. Lovely ambience, quiet and peaceful. Lovely pool area , very quiet and always sun beds available. Loved Holetown and West Coast compared to our stay on the South Coast. Would definitely return.
- Perfect Location, excellent service, we initially saw mixed reviews so only booked 2 nights, then we extended
- Lovely gardens. Well maintained pool although tight restrictions on time of use.
- This resort is very good value for money, although not a polished high class place this is reflected In the price, the grounds are very spacious with quite a large pool. The location is good, we walked to the centre of Holetown in 20minutes, the closest beach was 10 mins away. The rooms are like small apartments with a full kitchen. They provided each apartment with 2 sunloungers which we used directly outside the room rather than by the pool. Many times we used the pool and were the only people there ( and this was the first 2 weeks of March, the resorts busiest weeks)
Coconut Court Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Historic Bridgetown & Garrison Area, this family-run beachfront hotel features an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Tropical-style rooms feature a private balcony.Each air-conditioned room at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel features tile floors and wood furniture. A microwave, fridge and coffee facilities are included, and free Wi-Fi and cable TV are also provided.The hotel has a picturesque beachfront setting, a short walk from South Coast Boardwalk. Saint Lawrence Gap is 2.5 miles from the hotel, and Bridgetown is a 10-minute drive away.Tour information and a gift shop are available at the Beach Hotel Coconut Court. Guests can relax in the lounge chairs on the beach or on the terrace.The beach bar offers views of the sea and there is also a picnic area on the beach. The restaurant serves a cuisine from the menu, and a snack bar is also available.
The room was spacious enough for my husband and I and two rowdy kids, 2 year old and birthday boy who turned 6 when we touched into Barbados .
Appreciated the fridge, kettle and microwave when we bought things from the grocery or other restaurants that were nearby.
- It is such a nice little hotel. Very quiet and the people who stay there have been coming back for years – like 19! This was my second stay. The rooms have recently been renovated and are beautiful. The beach is gorgeous and Antonio at the Beach Bar brings it all together in one big package of fun!
Beach bar – Antonio was great (professional and helpful).
The hospitality room offered to guests for showers to use after check out and prior to flight departure was fabulous and allowed us to take advantage of our last hours on Barbados
- The food at the resort was great except for the breakfast, but otherwise it was FANTASTIC
- Located on a fantastic beach….clear, warm water with turtles swimming all around. The Beach Bar was great….activities and music every night. The staff at this hotel are FANTASTIC!!!! Always willing to help and they all do it with a smile. Very Personal feeling.
- The room was spacious enough for my husband and I and two rowdy kids, 2 year old and birthday boy who turned 6 when we touched into Barbados .
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.Featuring an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a restaurant, Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is in Browns Beach and 2.5 miles from Bridgetown. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an iPod dock, a CD player and cable channels.At Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados there is a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The property provides free parking.Grantley Adams Airport is 9 miles away.
- front desk staff were friendly. Refreshing drinks served upon check in
- The location ,it was very close to convenient shops
- Restaurant location on pier next to beach fabulous, and bar staff excellent – food ok, but not as good as the service
- Large corner room on upper floor had beautiful views. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room size was very generous. Balcony on two sides was fantastic. Restaurant on jetty was superbly located on the sea where you culd watch the water and have waves lapping beneath you. Bonus was seeing the local racehorses brought for their daily swim early in the morning.
Location first and foremost, beautiful beach.
Atentative staff always with a smile on their faces.
Accra Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on Rockley Beach, Accra Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, game room, kids club and gym. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with views of the island, pool or sea.Each spacious room at the Accra Beach Hotel has a ceiling fan, coffee maker, teakettle and cable TV. Bathrooms include a shower.International cuisine is served at the on-site restaurants, and BBQ facilities are available. The Accra Beach also has karaoke nights, live evening entertainment and cocktail parties. The property is home to the only Polynesian restaurant on the island, The Wytukai Restaurant.Hotel Accra Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Bridgetown and a 13-minute drive from Barbados Golf Club. Barbados Grantley Adams Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The restaurant was good for breakfast. Staff there were particularly good. Pool & beach good.
- Beach service excellent. Swimming pool ,Sunset entertainment
- Firstly – the surroundings were clean . Pictures from reviews i saw about the roof damaged , floors dirty etc i experienced none of the above. My concern was getting the room i requested. And to my surprise ocean view was exactly that ! Beautiful view of the pool and beach! Woke up to lovely mornings. The hotel bar was always filled with people so hanging out was a bit tough so hussy and i did the touristy thing lol. We explored. All in all the Accra was nice – the beach was always packed sighh
- The housekeeping staff were always courteous and pleasant.
- Check-in was a breeze and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was my birthday the following day and at breakfast the wishes me happy birthday. I left for the entire morning but on my return there was cake waiting in my suite wishing me happy birthday. Food tasted great! Would certainly recommend to a friend.
Hilton Barbados Resort
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 8 miles from Silver Sands, Hilton Barbados Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Grantley Adams Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Not too far from Bridgetown, St Lawrence’s Gap etc. All staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Beautiful beach. Appreciate the complimentary late checkout.
- Excellent location, great views, great outdoor pools, restaurants/shops inside, helpful concierge
Beach and pool area good.
Housekeeping good although late on a two occasions.
Coffee in the room poor quality.
Reception area, bar and restaurants good.
We will definitely stay at Hilton resorts again
- The hotel is overall excellent in a great location just be sure you check all the items you ask for are available before you book
- Very good location. Good beach and pool (though not enough chairs by the pool)
Palm Garden Hotel Barbados
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is on the south coast of Barbados, a 5-minute walk from Worthing Beach and 4 miles from Bridgetown. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms, studios and suites at Palm Garden Hotel Barbados are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and kitchenware. They include a sitting area and cable TV.Local Caribbean cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The bars, restaurants, and night clubs of St. Lawrence Gap are less than a 5-minute drive from the Barbados Garden Palm Hotel. Dover Beach is 1 miles away.
- Studio apartment with good outside seating area. Breakfast was fine in cool cafe. Excellent restaurant within 10 mins walk and large supermarket within 5 mins. Swimming pool looked good. Only stayed one night as joining cruise ship – got us a very friendly and good value taxi for transfer to port. Excellent value for Barbados.
- The facilities were excellent including a pool and breakfast restaurant. Supersized room with self catering facilities if required. Easy walking distance to the beach, and local restaurant. The hotel was coping well with the drain problem with a sanitizing tray for footwear by the front door.
- The staff were friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Property well maintained. Basic accommodation and great value for the money. Will return there.
- Location was very good. Had the amenities that we needed. A little dated
This was a basic set up totally clean but sel catering as in a microwave kettle fridge etc.
Breakfast was good.
Swimming pool good
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
Blue Horizon Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. An outdoor pool and access to the beach are offered at this Barbados hotel. The Blue Horizon Hotel is within a a 5 minute walk of the Navy Gardens.Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and tea facilities. The rooms have access to Wi-Fi services and satellite TV. The rooms also have tropic decor and decorative headboards.Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the on-site restaurant. The hotel also has a business center.The Blue Horizon Hotel a a 5 minute drive from the center of town of Hastings. The property overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
- Convenient location. Helpful staff. Great for a short stay.
- The room was ok . A rug on the floor next to the bed would be a great idea. Would detract from the cold tiled floor and inject some warmth and comfort.
- I loved the location and the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were excellent.
- I was check into room 104, the bathroom had USED bath soap empty shampoo and body wash bottles very filthy
- The Restaurant did not belong to the hotel. It is run by someone else. The staff were pleasant but needed a shake up. Must admit they did improve as time went on. I think the Hotel Manager maybe had a word. They should do a Happy Hour to get all the hotel guests together. I could certainly run it better. The Hotel it self , the Manager and ALL the staff were FANTASTIC. Made my stay excellent. Thank you Dane Taylor and all your staff. And a special mention for Dale, one of the ladies on reception. Hope Dane you got another dancing partner
Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels is located in Saint James. It is situated right on the beach and boasts modern suites with free daily breakfast.Each suite here is air-conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a spacious bathroom with a shower, bath and toilet.At Treasure Beach you will find a fitness centre, while other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including water skiing and snorkelling. The property offers free parking.Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is 2.2 miles from the property, while Grantley Adams International Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- Location/staff/food/new bedrooms.This hotel has recently been taken over by Elegant resorts and we went with some trepidation having stayed there many times before.The changes made have actually made it a more enjoyable holiday and we were very pleased to be there again.
- Really helpful staff who were interested in our comfort and experience of the hotel. The location on the beach could not be better. Nice breakfasts. The complementary water taxi service between the other Elegant hotels was a great way to explore the west coast beaches.
lovely small hotel with friendly staff great location for access to the beach a matter of yards from your room.
would recommend this hotel to friends!
We really loved the view from our balcony and the bedroom was fab it had a huge bed, safe,was spacious, with really good working air con. The bathroom had two sinks, bath and shower.
The breakfasts had a huge variety ranging from fruit, cereal, yoghurt, bacon and beans, to having your eggs cooked however you liked them.
The beach was beautiful and the beach attendant brought out ice cold water, cool flannel and fruit.
The staff were lovely especially Richard the barman.
- The staff were wonderful, especially Camille who was very efficient and welcoming.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pirate’s Inn offers accommodations in Bridgetown, just 7 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The most helpful staff, the cleanliness and the location.
- The suite was very spacious, bright and clean. Nice pool and poolside area.
- The female after hours personnel at check in. She had our bags up the stairs before I could turn around, more than I could expect.
- Very quite, laid back. Big, comfortable apartments.
- A lovely clean property and friendly staff.close to beaches bus stops and good restaurants
Top Hotels In Saint Michael Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Michael to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Michael but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Michael. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!