10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec:
L’Auberge Refuge du Trappeur
One of our top picks in Saint Mathieu Du Parc.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Auberge Refuge du Trappeur offers accommodations in Saint Mathieu Du Parc. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Trois-Rivières is 29 miles from L Auberge Refuge Trappeur, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 15 miles away.
- This Auberge/Hotel is situated in the forest very near to entry gate (by road) of the National Park “La Mauricie”. Just a few minutes away. Behind the auberge you can also rent huge tipies.
Cozy hotel next to the entrance of Mauricie Park.
The room was clean and well maintained.
The staff is really kind.
- The big room, easy check in, short walk to the national park, moose tour
- Les repas du soir et le petit déjeuner et l accueil
- A l’entrée du parc de la Mauricie cette auberge est idéalement situé, départ de randonnées de l’autre coté de la route, musé amérindien (que nous n’avons malheureusement pas visité cause de pluie). Chambre spacieuse et bien aménagée. Plusieurs formules de petit déjeuner servi à l’assiette sont proposées. Très bon accueil.
Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac
Located in Saint Mathieu Du Parc, 25 miles from Trois-Rivières, Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 13 miles from Auberge St-Mathieu du Lac, and Shawinigan is 9 miles away.
The view is incredible, the breakfast was delicious and the staff really nice. It’s an easy going atmosphere.
Also a short drive from the parc.
It was very convenient that they have an in house restaurant. The food was very good!
- The location is on the lake with wonderful view and free use of kayak, canon for fun. The food is so delicious and highly recommend to book the table for dinner before arriving, it’s very hot. The room is clean and cute with many fabulous designs.
Very warm welcome on arriving although we told the owner that we were not going to take our meals in their hotel.
The room had a gorgeous view on the lake and was much better than expected and than shown on the pictures.
Le salon avec feu de cheminée, la salle du petit déjeuner avec vue sur le lac et la gentillesse de nos hôtes.
À proximité le parc recreoforestier de Saint Mathieu du parc est génial pour la promenade et gratuit en plus !! De nombreuses activités à quelques kilomètres seulement de l’Auberge .
- L’emplacement géographique, près du Parc de la Mauricie ; la vue sur le petit Lac; le dîner très correct; accueil agréable.
- The view is incredible, the breakfast was delicious and the staff really nice. It’s an easy going atmosphere.
Floribell Station Touristique
Located in Saint Elie, 22 miles from Trois-Rivières, Floribell Station Touristique features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 11 miles from Floribell Touristique, and Shawinigan is 9 miles away.
- La chambre….La vu magnifique…le foyer dans la chambre…le personnel…la propreté….Et Saint Eli de Caxton
- L’endroit est situé dans un endroit vraiment charmant et j’ai bien hâte d’y retourné
Petit coin de paradis au cœur de la Mauricie et à 25 min de l’entrée du parc
Les chambres/appart sont grande et propre. Calme et repos sont au rendez vous
Idéal en famille.
- La chambre directement sur la plage, avec possibilité de faire des feux de camps, de jouer au volleyball, pédalo, canot…très beau.
- Personnel courtois, bel emplacement, tranquilité, très propre
Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
One of our top picks in Shawinigan.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan offers accommodations in Shawinigan, just 17 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Room was very comfortable and beds were clean and crisp. There was a sporting competition that weekend yet the noise did not travel between rooms and barely from the hallway!
- We had an executive room. Bed was great (quality of mattress, pillows and sheets). Location of hotel great. View from room great (we had an upper floor room). Silence. The experience this time was much better than last time we stayed at hotel (we had then a very noise room). Breakfast quite good.
- Lovely setting. Very helpful staff, and good restaurant on site.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating
Wasn’t satisfied with our room so they upgraded us to a new one at no charge.
- The breakfast was available until 2.00 PM, WOW!!!. And the quality was WOW, too!
Domaine de la Baie
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Domaine de la Baie is located in Shawinigan in the region of Quebec.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Trois-Rivières is 18 miles from Domaine de la Baie, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 18 miles away.
- Lovely charming home – we were made very welcome and given helpful advice about where to visit. Nice bedroom with comfortable bed. The breakfast was perfect – a different choice each day.
- We stayed in the Romeo &Juliette Room which was beautiful and comfortabel with a spacious en suite bathroom – I loved the huge bath tub. Our hosts were lovely and very inviting and their breakfast was just excellent. Would definitely recommend!
- Owners were very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable, I’d like one like it! Breakfast was phenominal! 3 courses, all homemade, every bit delicious! Didn’t try the sauna or hot tub but I would if I had been there longer. They looked clean and inviting.
- The setting on the river, relaxed ease of the owners, comfortable bed, gorgeous bath, exquisite breakfasts, proximity to La Mauricie Park, reasonably priced. I would very happily return!
- Superb breakfast served by Esther and Jean. Terrific location for la park de la Mauricie
Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan
Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan offers accommodations in Shawinigan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Trois-Rivières is 21 miles from Hôtel Marineau Shawinigan, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles away.
- Mattresses would need a bit of changing. Sleep was not great.
- all was very good. The location was perfect, ideal for the Curling Tournament
- The hotel was situated in a perfect place to explore the area. Rooms were warm and the beds very comfortable.
- Staff were really helpful. Room very clean with fantastic bed. Unexpected excellent breakfast
- Rooms are clean, uses wood floor and I think it’s renovated. Pretty good looking. Employees at the Reception is nice!
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawinigan
This Shawinigan, Quebec hotel is less than 5 minutes from Parc de l’île Melville (Melville Island Park). The hotel features free Wi-Fi, a gym and cable TV in every room.Comfort Inn Shawinigan guest rooms are furnished with a work desk and lounge chair. All rooms include a coffee maker. Refrigerators are available upon request.Shawinigan Comfort Inn and Suites provides a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can use the business center or relax on the outdoor patio. Child care services are also available.The Comfort Inn and Suites Shawinigan is a 5-minute drive to Aréna Jacques Plante (Jacque Plante Arena). Club de Golf Memorial (Memorial Golf Club) and Collège Shawinigan (Shawinigan College) are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
- As a diabetic all I could have was egg and sausage. The hard boiled eggs were good. .
Lots space for free breakfast
Everything is close
- I enjoyed the Continental Breakfast as it was excellent. I was not expecting so much food to choose from. Lots of variety for anyone. The Comfort Inn was very nice and clean. I like the idea of having water with lemon available at all times and offering a coffee machine in the lobby if one prefers. I would stay there again.
- Seems they have no fridge + microwave in standard double room but we were upgraded for free 🙂 to a bigger one including a sofa and a table with fridge + microwave. Big breakfast area.
Bi-lingual reception staffs: they also speak English.
Close to the busy main route but it is still quiet.
Beautiful lookout is a bonus.
Auberge Le Flores
Located in Grand-Mère, 21 miles from Trois-Rivières, Auberge Le Flores features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 21 miles from Auberge Le Flores, and Shawinigan is 3.9 miles from the property.
- I was unable to close the faucet in the bathtub – it actually took me 12 minutes to close it and had to call the front desk to have someone fix the faucet as my friend was ready to take her shower.
- The staff was accommodating and the location was good (close to Mauricie National Park.)
- 1) Loved the Pain Doré and fruits for breakfasts….waitress was amazing…2) I loveeeeeeeee antiques so I was charmed by all of the antiques there,,,and that reception desk was awesome… 3) the scenery was awesome…it must be soooo nice in the Fall
- Rooms were dark and light bulbs not working. Gardens overgrown. Needs a good overhaul and redecorating. Carpets need cleaning. Staff pleasant and breakfast in the morning very good and well worth extra $10.
Foam (?) mattress was extra special and comfortable.
Bathroom tub/shower needs updating and repairs.
Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire
This family resort is in St-Alexis-des-Monts, Quebec, on à-l’Eau Claire Lake. It offers kayak and rowboat rentals, hiking and mountain biking trails, and on-site dining. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Each of the traditional guest rooms at Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire is equipped with a TV and a coffee maker. They are air-conditioned and include a hair dryer and ironing facilities.An on-site gym, hammam, and large indoor lap pool are available at this resort’s wellness center. Spa treatments and massages are also available.The Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire Auberge Fine Dining Room has a lake view and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar, located next to the dining room, boasts a billiard table and a variety of cocktails.Downtown Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is a 25-minute drive away.
- The location is brilliant and the hotel looks lovely. It has good food even though it is a bit overpriced. We liked our room and there are plenty and the snowshoe walking, cross country skiing and the ice skating were jncluded in our room price. Bear in mind that you need to book dog sliding and snowmobiling in advance if you are not staying for a few days. We did the snowshow walking and the views were magical as was the view from our room.
- Very nice location and hotel. Comfortable and very spacious rooms. Activities on the lake (canoeing, kayak) were great, and the swimming pool was nice with the sauna. Staff at the activities desk were very nice. Good restaurant, very nice food.
- Fantastic location, beautiful lakeside location with a very wide range of sports and recreational activities. Superb restaurant with great service, food was really very good, lovely restaurant. Clean and fresh room, great bed. No problem with English, welcoming and professional. 5 star.
- We LinkedIn everything. Especially thé activités with Pascal.
- Very nice location and a lot of activities offered by the hotel. Food is also very good.
Auberge La Rocaille
Located in Grand-Mère, 20 miles from Trois-Rivières, Auberge La Rocaille features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 23 miles from Auberge La Rocaille, and Shawinigan is 4.1 miles from the property.
We were able to park right at our door. This place is very easy to find.
The room was very clean and tastefully decorated.
The extra sink was very helpful when travelling with our 2 girls.
The surroundings were very quiet (no traffic or trains etc.)
- Breakfast was very good. Several locations nearby for dinner.
- Love the parking, allocated outside your room which I presumed is designated to the room.
- Nicely located motel style hotel, we used as a one day buffer between 2 camping sites. Beds were perfects, location is calm, and the price/value perfect.
- A good continental breakfast. Good restaurants nearby.t
- We were able to park right at our door. This place is very easy to find.
Top Hotels In Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Mathieu Du Parc Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!