10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Marys Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Marys Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Marys Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Marys Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Marys Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Marys Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Marys Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Marys Georgia:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Riverview Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Marys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Jacksonville is 28 miles from Riverview Hotel, and Jekyll Island is 25 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Room a little small, but a great adventure. The window in the room was shattered and taped. Should have been repaired. I love old buildings with character and this definitely fulfilled my expectations. The staff was wonderful and friendly. I already have recommended this place to friends.
- It was like home away from home. It was perfection from the time we walked through the door. A hidden gem off the interstate but worth the 9 mike drive.
- Loved the hidden bar and the well priced restaurant
- I drove from I-95 towards the coast and driving thru all of the strip malls and businesses, I thought I had been duped by ads and clever photos. That changed as I got within a half mile of the coast and it all changed to the old south. very little traffic, you could just walk around the waterfront and town and people said hello. The hotel itself was like walking into the last century. Very low key and slow paced. Loved it. The restaurant was great(Grouper/dungeness and crab cakes were my meals and were both excellent. The bar on the other side is a place you want to just sit and take it all in.
A complete joy staying here.
They make you feel like you are right at home. Its a must stay if visiting the area.
Cumberland Inn & Suites
Located in Saint Marys, 30 miles from Jacksonville, Cumberland Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 24 miles from Cumberland Inn & Suites, and Saint Simons Island is 30 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Staff, breakfast offerings abundant, landscaping nice, close to st Marys and ferry to Cumberland, Information about Cumberland available at hotel. Cleanliness of room.
- pool area was great. Too bad it was too cold to use it. Great central location to area. Room was very clean.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. The price was a great value. Grounds well kept and appealing and close proximity to downtown St Mary’s.
- The staff was awesome. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- The room was clean, it is an older historic hotel, but the rooms have been updated and are comfortable.
Mariners Suites – Kingsland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mariners Suites – Kingsland offers accommodations in Kingsland.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Jacksonville is 31 miles from Towne Suites Kingsland, and Jekyll Island is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 20 miles from Mariners Suites – Kingsland.
- We have stayed a lot of places and this was probably one of the nicest places we’ve ever stayed at the best ever
- Roomy, very clean, bed was comfortable, a/c worked
- The original room I had booked was suddenly unavailable, or so the property manager said when she called me to say we were being swapped from a king suite to a “ family queen “…meaning that we lost the king sized bed but gained two queen beds.
- The clean spacious rooms. They had great customer service
- Convenient to 95. Plenty of room for the family to relax. Has a nice kitchen and sitting area with couch and chair. Also has a small dining table. Great price for a great room. We hope to stay at Mariners Suites in the near future while visiting family and going to the beach.
Comfort Suites Kings Bay
Close to I-95 and the Georgia/Florida state line, this Kingsland hotel is minutes from many area attractions and features a variety of complimentary amenities along with modern facilities.The Comfort Suites Kingsland is located in close proximity to many local points of interest. The Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge, Cumberland Island National Seashore Beach and the city’s Royal District, filled with unique shops, restaurants and historic sites, are all nearby.Guests at the Kingsland Comfort Suites can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, watch a show on in-room flat-screen TVs or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators.
- The room was adequate and the motel location convenient to I-95.
- Great rate, nearly $20 to $175 lower than most in area. Comfy room.
- easy check-in, easy parking, seemed safe, clean bathroom
- The location. But now there are more hotels to choose from in that area.
- Traveled 13 hours and dealt with a dead car battery. Opened the door in our room and it was like a freezer. Turned the heat on and jumped under the covers. Woke at 4 a.m. to beat the ice storm out of town – headed south on I-95. Night person was delivering the invoices – and I commented the room was the worst I have stayed in for 30 years (still very cold). She acted like I stuck a knife in her and started telling me to quiet down (I was talking calmly in my normal voice). And said, why didn’t you tell us immediately. DUH – we turned the heat on, jumped in bed and assumed all would be well. ATTITUDE and verbal assault on me was not appreciated. She needs more training – a lot more. Last time we will stay there (a regular when traveling south last 4 or so years). GOODBYE.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Kingsland
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Kingsland is located in Kingsland.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 24 miles from Hawthorn Suites Wyndham, and Saint Simons Island is 30 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 21 miles away.
The hotel was very clean all around. My wife is blind and we did get the handicap room as requested. The fitness center was excellent, the breakfast area was very abundant and complete with choice of food. —Cannot believe we were given a room that was so clean and had a sitting room, a full kitchen, and a large bedroom. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
The amazing surprise was the rate being lower then I ever expected.
I don’t usually write reviews on hotels, but I will surely go on their web page and write one. I had already recommended this hotel to others that travel south.
- The breakfast was gross I’ve never been to a breakfast with a giant tub of yogurt rather than individual small containers where you have a choice little kids were dipping their spoons in the yogurt!! Plus I’m allergic to strawberries which was the flavor. Good thing I looked at it. The biggest complaint was no coffee cream! I was not the only one looking for it. All there was was flavored cream and 2 percent milk. No cream. I was not happy. No pot in the room either. Really?
- It was nice to have sitting area and kitchen. The staff was very pleasant and greeted us all the time.
- Overall nice peaceful place to stay. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good. Sleep was awesome. Cleanliness was good. Love the setup of the room. Would definitely stay again and again
- Overall, I liked the cleanliness of the room & the entire property. The staff was also great!
- The hotel was very clean all around. My wife is blind and we did get the handicap room as requested. The fitness center was excellent, the breakfast area was very abundant and complete with choice of food. —Cannot believe we were given a room that was so clean and had a sitting room, a full kitchen, and a large bedroom. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
One of our best sellers in Kingsland! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland is located in Kingsland in the region of Georgia, just 24 miles from Jekyll Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Saint Simons Island is 30 miles from Microtel Inn Kingsland, and Brunswick is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 21 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland.
- The receptionist when we arrived was very helpful as was the one in the morning. The beds were comfortable
- Stayed there last year too and was very pleased with everything.
- Very helpful and friendly staff.Great breakfast, clean and comfortable. A+
- The beds were comfortable. The desk clerk was very good. She had to move guests around to accommodate our needs and she was very pleasant about doing it.
- We found the front desk staff to be very pleasant, and helpful. We asked where to eat dinner and were told the Mill Steak House was very good, and we enjoyed our experience there.
Baymont Inn and Suites – Kingsland
One of our top picks in Kingsland.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Baymont Inn and Suites – Kingsland offers accommodations in Kingsland.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 24 miles from Baymont Inn and Suites -, and Saint Simons Island is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 21 miles from Baymont Inn and Suites – Kingsland.
- Newly remodeled rooms, clean, bagels for breakfast, convenient to interstate
- Ground floor room with direct access to outside…great for pets.
- The beds were really soft which is to my liking so I slept great couldn’t ask for no more good breakfast as well
We checked in on wed 02/28/2018. The room was in very good condition for the price. On Thursday we came back to our and the bed was mad but not neatly. On Friday we came back and the beds were not made only clean towels. Saturday we came back and the beds looked like a 10 year old made them. The covers were just sorta spread over the bed with sheets dragging the floor on one side and barely covering the bed on the other side. And NO I will recommended hotel to others. This is the 3rd time staying at this hotel but it won’t happen again. Through with it.
- Loved the plugs and USB outlets by the beds. Loved the mini fridge and microwave.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kingsland, GA
Located off of Interstate 95, this hotel is 9 miles from the ferry to the Cumberland Island National Seashore in St Marys, Georgia. It offers an indoor pool and hot tub.The contemporary guest rooms at Country Inn & Suites Kingsland include free Wi-Fi and are furnished with a flat-screen TV and dark hardwood furniture. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.A continental breakfast is served every day at this pet-friendly hotel. Guests can work out at the on-site gym or use the computer in the business center.St. Mary’s Submarine Museum is a 15-minute drive from the Kingsland Country Inn. The border of Georgia and Florida is just 4 miles away.
- Location to I95, ease of check in, staff friendliness
- THE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT, BREAKFAST WAS GOOD, ROOM WAS NICE AND CLEAN, SADLY WE DIDN’T GET A CHANCE TO USE THE POOL OR HOT TUB BUT THEY BOTH LOOKED CLEAN AND INVITING. WE WOULD DEFINIETLY STAY THERE AGAIN.
- The bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was good. Cookies were an added plus! We enjoyed our stay!
- The breakfast was very good, and the best of the motels.
- The property was a great choice and had a great price (especially for our holiday stay!)
Best Western Plus Kingsland
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a continental breakfast, this hotel is located off Interstate 95. Guests can also enjoy 32” flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.A small refrigerator and a sitting area are found in the rooms at the Best Western Plus Kingsland. Rooms are also equipped with a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and a laundromat are provided for the guests of the Kingsland Best Western Plus. Guests can also have a business center and a 24-hour front desk.Cumberland Island National Seashore is just 12 miles from the hotel. The Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base is less than a 20 minute drive away.
- Very nice hotel with comfortable rooms. Located near commercial area with lots of amenities. Good value for a quiet stay.
- Everything was smooth during check in. Staff was nice and breakfast was very convenient. No one bothered us and it was a nice and quiet stay. Close by to food and shops.
- Breakfast was quite good. Staff was excellent. Loved the location.
- Hotel staff is first class. Breakfast was very tasty and well organized. Every detail of this hotel is well managed. And so clean!
- The pool, breakfast, rooms and staff was awesome and the cookies were exceptional.
Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island
This Victorian-style hotel is located in the historic downtown district of Fernandina Beach, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. The guest rooms are equipped with microwaves and coffee/tea makers.With free Wi-Fi access, all rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island come with an LCD TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Each has a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the spacious breakfast room with its large windows. Amelia Island’s adjoining lounge has a cosy stone fireplace and antique decorations.Guests can take a refreshing jump in the outdoor swimming pool or go for a work-out in the fitness room. There is also a business centre.The hotel is located 18.2 miles from Jacksonville Airport. The beach is only a 7-minute drive away.
- The location is excellent right in the middle of downtown a street across from the Harbour. Conveniently located to restaurants, stores Everything you could need.
- Everything. The decor, the people, the town, amazing, lovely place!
- Original room did not meet expectations. Manager was very helpful in getting the situation remedied quickly. Everyone very helpful if we needed anything.
- Liked locations in Historical district but train right beside inn- room was too noisy at night
- Amazing location, affordable, everyone was extremely nice and helpful! Kathy especially was extremely helpful at the front desk.
Top Hotels In Saint Marys Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Marys Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Marys Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Marys Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!