10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Martin Sur Lavezon Rhône-alps:
Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval
The Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval is located in Rochemaure, close to the Ardeche and the Drôme Provençal, and 3.1 mi from the center of Montélimar. It features free Wi-Fi access, free on-site parking and spacious guest rooms.Each air-conditioned guest room at the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval had a TV and a private bathroom with a separate toilet.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the rustic-style breakfast room, on the terrace during the warmer weather or in the guest’s room. There are several restaurants near the hotel.Inter-Hotel Montélimar Nord Médiéval is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. Guests can visit picturesque local villages such as Alba la Romaine, St Martin d’Ardèche, and Les Vans, or the underground caves. The property is 4.3 mi from Cruas Nuclear Power Plant and 29 mi from Pont d’Arc Cavern.
- We were there for a night . The castle and the walk to get to it were superb.
Very helpful staff. Let us keep the tandem in the very posh bike room and kept it longer than check out so we could visit the nearby castle.
Room was excellent.
Bathroom with separate toilet was lovely.
The huge bed we had was very comfortable.
There was a nice view from our patio windows.
Recommended an excellent place to eat just across the road which was very nice and super cheap.
- This was such a quaint and quirky hotel. I adored the decor and personal touches. The owner was lovely – so helpful and friendly. We were bored of staying in anonymous motorway motels and this did the trick. It was in the cutest very French village, with some amazing views of the hill and fortress.
- Some money has been spend but not well! The bed and donna was new and quite comfortable.
- Cannot think of anything. Would not recommend at all.
Set in the heart of Ardeche, Les Chataigniers offers comfortable rooms in 3 buildings surrounded by lush countryside. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Les Chataigniers have private bathrooms and satellite TV. Interconnecting rooms are available and there is free WiFi access.Guests can admire views of the craggy hills from the patio and sample regional specialties in the restaurant.Privas, known for its delicious chestnuts and outdoor sports and exploration is just a few minutes away. The regional park offers canyoning and rock climbing excursions.
Really appreciate thier welcome,cleaning
I like this hotel
Friendly staff lovely location
Great for cycling
Good air conditioning
Will stop here again
- Nice hotel with family rooms just outside of city centre of Privas. Good for overnight stay when travelling south: 20-30 minutes from A7 highway. Swimming pool adds to the pleasure. Family rooms are good value for money.
- Check in was friendly and efficient. Evening waitress was really nice. Outdoor terrace pleasant.
- The swimming pool was an ideal way to finish our day, after a long drive en-route home.
- Really appreciate thier welcome,cleaning
Ibis Budget Montelimar
Ibis Budget Montelimar is located in Montélimar, 1.9 mi from the city center. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.The rooms here will provide you with a TV. Extras include satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a shower.Other facilities offered include a vending machine. Breakfast can be served at an extra cost. Many restaurants can be found in Montélimar’s city center.The property offers free parking. The hotel is 2.5 mi from The International Sweets Museum. Avignon-Provence Airport is 54 mi away.
- Bed was very good, extra pillow provided, Size of bathroom (handicap) excellent. I like that window opens, mirrors are abundant, creative use of space, hangers in ‘cloes’ space is effective. Lighting is good, parking, security good.
- Great value for money. If you want a place just to rest your head: this is it!
- I liked the room with integrated shower, the comfortable bed, the tasty croissant at breakfast
- Next to highway, economic price, parking available inside the structure.
- Very clean and comfortable, great value for money, lovely breakfast
Hotel La Chaumette
Hotel La Chaumette sits just 5 minutes from the city center of Privas. It offers air-conditioned rooms all equipped with bath or shower, cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Hotel La Chaumette’s heated swimming pool sits in the garden and is surrounded by a furnished sun deck. The garden also houses a dining area and a children’s playground.The restaurant serves dishes made from local products and a buffet breakfast of homemade products is available daily. Meals can be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather is nice. The bar is also open for afternoon cocktails or evening aperitifs.
- Great staff, very friendly. Swimming pool although I did not use it. Excellent food and service on the terrace.
- Staff were excellent. Despite a crowd of disgruntled French visitors giving the receptionist grief on check out. They wanted bar and restaurant bills split. She handled everything very well. Even though it cost us 40 minutes waiting I was very impressed with how she handled the situation. People need to be prepared for checking out. We enjoyed s great stay
- the staffs are so nice, they let us in even at 10:00am! as we are cyclists and the big rain stopped our trip…the dinner was extraordinary. and the hotel is clean and has all the facility we need as a cyclist passenger. wifi rapid. thank you!
- Excelent staff. Great location and parking. Quiet.
- The best part of our stay was the staff and the outdoor terrace area. The staff allowed us to drink our own wine and eat our own food on the terrace. Very pet friendly. Good location.
Citotel Sphinx – Hotel
Housed in a 17th-century private mansion in the center of Montélimar, Citotel Sphinx – Hotel offers offers free WiFi, a buffet breakfast and parking available at an extra cost.Each room has a flat-screen TV with either a courtyard or street view.The Sphinx Hotel is also a great starting point for visiting the vineyards, lavender fields and hills of the Drôme region.Adhémar Castle is 2,150 feet away and the N7 motorway is a 4 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The hotel had a warm welcoming feel. It is a lovely building which benefits from facing on to a central courtyard. Our room was very comfortable and had a small balcony which was very private. Staff were excellent and the breakfast was great. The place had real class.
- The location was great. A nice comfortable room, good size, lovely bathroom. Bed was super comfy, slept well. It was good to have the option of secure parking.
- Very nice french style hotel on a nice location near several restaurants
- The location is close to the city center, practical parking available. Intimate property, well kept.
Nice location in the center of Montélimar
Beautiful and attractive building
ibis Styles Montelimar Centre
Located in Montélimar, the ibis Styles Montelimar Center offers hotel accommodations with a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, a fitness center, and a bar. The property has a elevator and free WiFi access.All rooms include air conditioning and a desk. The private bathrooms come with a shower.For guests that wish to explore the local area, the International Sweets Museum is 1.9 mi from the property. A number of bars, cafes and restaurants can be found nearby.The hotel is 55 mi from Avignon – Caumont Airport.
- Good location with parking in the same building (5 € per day)
- really comfortable and excellent staff. great snacks , bar and breakfast and a free late checkout
- The hotel was new with contemporary exterior and interior. My room was clean and large enough. With nice, clean and big enough bathroom. The corridors on the floor smelled nice. The breakfast was better than I expected, compared to the other hotels of this class in France and especially in Montélimar. I liked the fact that boiled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and soya milk were served, which was untypical for me until now compared to the other hotels I have visited before in the city.
- In the centre of Montélimar, secure parking in garage under hotel. Walking distance to everything… Nice and friendly staff, cleanliness of room, very quiet. Fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast….
- Friendly staff, very clean room, excellent parking. Access to the parking is very easy. My room was very quit, despite beeing on groundlevel. No noise heard whatsoever.
ibis Montélimar Nord
Located in Saulce-sur-Rhône, just a 15-minute drive from Montélimar, ibis Montélimar Nord offers a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool, a garden and terrace. Valence is a 25-minute drive away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and telephone. The private bathrooms include a shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can also relax with a drink in the bar or enjoy the international cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Additional features include a 24-hour snack service and reception, free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. The A7 motorway is ideally located 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- This hotel was basic but comfortable enough and good value for money. The staff were friendly and the food in the restaurant was reasonably good.
- Clean and confortable room, kind staff, good breakfast, a swimming pool
- Location- close to motorway. The cats in the garden area!
- Very comfortable bed. Nice breakfast buffet. Attentive staff. Possibility to check out late for small fee
- Parking outside the room, only available on upgrade.
Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins
Set in a 2-hectare garden with an outdoor swimming pool, the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins offers modern accommodations in Montélimar. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Palais des Congres and within driving distance to Les Gorges de l’Ardèche.Guest rooms are brightly decorated and are equipped with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and a hairdryer. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a private bathroom. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins features a restaurant, and packed lunches are also available. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which can be taken on the terrace.With private parking on site, the Inter-Hotel Montélimar Hostellerie des Pins is a 36-minute drive from Valence. Additional features include a swimming pool, shaded park and a bar.
- The hotel was situated in a quieter area of the town, and very convenient to enable walking to the good choice of restaurants, shops etc. We only had a one-night stay, but it would be a good option for several nights to enable visits in the region.
- Nice and quiet park behind the hotel, balcony, friendly staff, good for short stay
- Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Pool was refreshing and clean.
- Very friendly staff (at least in French). Perfect Park and Pool Area for Kids. Safe area to leave the kids play and discover. The pool is completely surrounded by a fence and closed after 6pm so everything is safe.
- The room was pleasant, value for money. They have a swimming pool. There’s lots to do around the hotel, and it’s walking distance to city center ( approximately 30 minutes walk).
This charming hotel is set in an early 20th-century house, in the heart of Montélimar. It has a garden with terrace and offers rooms with attached bathroom with flat-screen cable TV.Each room at the Hotel Beausoleil features carpet, a telephone and a desk. The private bathrooms are equipped with either a shower or a bathtub. The entire hotel has free Wi-Fi access.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Beausoleil. Many bar and restaurants are located in the area.Montelimar Station is just 1,650 feet away. Guests can take a 37.3 miles drive to Vallon Pont d’Arc and discover the beautiful Ardeche Gorges. Private parking is possible free of charge and is subject to availability.
- What a wonderful surprise. We recommend Hotel Beausoleil to everyone and plan to return.
- Small but great hotel. Katja is the best host I ever had! She did all for your comfort and is so friendly.
Location, friendly staff
Friendly staff and welcome from reception to restaurant – this is our second stay and would stay again
- Great location near main walking street, lovely place for this money
- We arrived late from the lavender fields in provence and the patron and Katja contacted us via phone to enquire about our well-being and estimated arrival time. Even though it was already 22:30 when we finally arrived they took it with good humor and recommended us a good restaurant for a late dinner. We enjoyed our stay, especially the air con and the lovely breakfast.
With a peaceful setting in the beautiful village of Mirmande, this small hotel offers charming rooms decorated with period furniture and boasting views over the valley or the old village.La Capitelle features an excellent restaurant where the chef serves innovative culinary cuisine. Enjoy your meal in the vaulted dining room or on the pretty outdoor terrace overlooking the ramparts.Relax in La Capitelle’s beautiful garden where you can admire an astonishing view of the valley.
- Miramonde is a gem in the middle of nowhere! The restaurant, wait staff and Chef were astounding! On his way to a Michelin one star for sure.
- Incredibly cute little village, good hotel location with an amazing view, nice room full of character and attention to details. Best part though – fantastic dinner and breakfast!
- Amazing continental breakfast, and we also had a great dinner at the restaurant. Amazing views over the entire valley. Super quiet street / town. Great bathroom.
- Fantastic views from our room and an amazing breakfast.
- This hotel is located in a medieval French village set on a hillside with stunning views. The hotel itself is a lovely old building and is being renovated room by room. Our room was very comfortable. As it was a lovely evening we had our evening meal on the outside terrace and watched a beautiful sunset. Our meal and breakfast were both very good and well presented.
Top Hotels In Saint Martin Sur Lavezon Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Martin sur Lavezon Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!