10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Martin Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Martin Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Martin Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Martin Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Martin Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Martin Cornwall:
One of our top picks in East Looe – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Commonwood Manor offers accommodations in East Looe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Plymouth is 14 miles from Commonwood Manor, and Newquay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Commonwood Manor.
- Very welcoming owners and staff. Excellent location for visiting Looe (just a short walk). Very nice rooms. Really good breakfast – selection of cooked or cold.
- Everything about the stay. The welcoming staff, comfort, convenient venue, ease of parking, Louise’s cooking etc.
- We both loved everything and it felt like we were home from home we were made so welcome and everybody was so nice and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful.
- It was a beautiful building with a luxury feeling although staff were very friendly as if welcoming us into their” new home” (tour on arrival)
- The place was beautiful the location was beautiful and the staff were friendly! The breakfast was lovely and we were made to feel very welcome with our 2 year old nothing was to much trouble we can’t wait to go back
Fieldhead Hotel & Horizons Restaurant
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Fieldhead Hotel & Horizons Restaurant is located in Looe in the region of Cornwall, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from Fieldhead Hotel, and Falmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
We stayed here over the Easter bank holiday as a last minute trip away and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
On arrival we were greeted very warmly and were given a few suggestions as to where we should visit while we were in the area. Our room was very comfortable and the views each morning were amazing to see! The cooked breakfast each morning were also a great way to start the day.
Looe itself is a pretty little coastal town and fishing port, and I would certainly visit again.
- Really good breakfast in a dinning room with great views.
Attention and friendliness of staff to customers.
Good menu choice.
Very good food and plenty of it.
- Very comfy bed . The room was lovely and even though the weather was freezing I still enjoyed the balcony with the amazing views
- The hospitality fantastic breakfast and how clean and well kept the hotel is.
- We stayed here over the Easter bank holiday as a last minute trip away and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
The Harbour Moon
The Harbour Moon is located in Looe, just 14 miles from Plymouth. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Newquay is 27 miles from The Harbour Moon, and Falmouth is 30 miles away. Newquay Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Jolly Sailor Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jolly Sailor Inn offers accommodations in Looe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 14 miles from Jolly Sailor Inn, and Newquay is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Jolly Sailor Inn.
The whole atmosphere of the pub, just what you wish for,
Flag stone floors, low ceilings and beams, good beer
- Located right in the heart of the local community. Lovely owners, wonderful breakfasts, great entertainment on Tuesday and Thursday evenings with shanties being sung. All in all a lovely place to stay.
- The couple who own the pub were really friendly and nice. A pub full of character with good beers.
- From the moment I stepped through the door I was made to feel at home. The pub is going through a change of ownership and the new owners (Gary & Zoe) are desperate to make everything as good as it can be. The bar has a very authentic feel with good beer. The rooms , at least on the top floor, are spacious and comfortable.
- So friendly and helpful. The inn was very historic and locals were excellent
- The whole atmosphere of the pub, just what you wish for,
The Hannafore Point Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the English Channel, the Hannafore Point Hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a terrace restaurant and 2 bars. Recreational facilities include a spa and an indoor pool.Rooms at Hannafore Point are sumptuously decorated in a traditional style. Each room has satellite TV, a work desk and a bathroom with bathtub or shower. Some have sea views.The Headland Restaurant has views of the bay and serves British and international cuisine. Some dishes feature fresh, local seafood including Brixham crab.The Hannafore leisure center boasts a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Massage and beauty treatments are available as well as a fitness center.Looe town center is a 15-minute walk away along the sea shore. Polperro, a traditional fishing village, and Liskeard are 20 minutes’ away. The Eden Project and Plymouth city center are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- It must have the best vantage point. The panoramic views are a daily changing landscape. They are very pet friendly (especially for our dog) and although we pet owners are in another eating area, the views are still superb and the staff will take your food orders. Large rooms with a small 2 person balcony. A full English breakfast to start the day is alwasy welcome. Easy walk into Looe town or a coastal walk are plus points.
- Large room with panoramic view of the sea. Large bathroom with double tub style bath.
- Very comfy bed. Large fluffy towels and bath robes. Settee. Balcony with sun loungers and cushions. Good restaurant menu and wonderful breakfast.
- View !!!! Spa and restaurants good . Staff so friendly and helpful . Room very comfortable loved the settee in the bay window and boat table lovely .
- The Spa was a nice little added treat and I’m sure will be even better when it’s finished. Breakfast was also good
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Portbyhan Hotel offers accommodations in Looe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Portbyhan Hotel, and Newquay is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Portbyhan Hotel.
- Attention to detail in hotel. Lovely quality breakfast. Lovely staff.
- Comfortable, clear and parking paid by hotel just opposite, friendly staff
- Was lovely hotel and very central with beautiful views
- Lovely warm and welcoming hotel. Nice and comfortable and good breakfast.
- very cosy and warm hotel in a wonderful position. Staff very helpful and friendly. Lovely view of Looe across the river, especially with the Xmas lights. Breakfast was very good, with plenty of choice and quality food.
Polraen Country House Hotel
Polraen Country House Hotel offers accommodations in Looe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Polraen Country House Hotel, and Newquay is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful and we were upgraded to a king room.
- The hosts were excellent, breakfasts were excellent, all very good
- Martin and Gill were exceedingly friendly and welcoming. The hotel and grounds were well kept and the room and breakfast excellent. The hotel is located 5 minutes outside Looe and only 10 minutes from the A38 giving great access to the top half of Cornwall. Highly recommended
- All was very good, friendly, welcoming, clean and pleasant
- Very friendly and supporting host familily. Good breakfast.
Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant
In 4 acres of beautiful grounds, this 3-star (AA) hotel is rated amongst the top 20 hotels in Cornwall and has 2 AA Rosette awards for food excellence.The Trelaske Hotel freshly prepares meals using locally sourced seasonal produce. Fresh fish and shellfish come from the Cornish fishing port of Looe. Meat is sourced from award-winning Cornish farms. Much of the fruit, vegetables and herbs are from the hotel’s own grounds.With just 7 rooms, guests receive attentive, individual service. All of the spacious, comfortable rooms have lovely views over the surrounding countryside.Free private parking is available on site and there is also a cosy bar and comfortable lounges with real open fireplaces.
- Excellent service and help by the staff. Helped us with “what to see” in the area.
- Our room was very spacious, had patio doors leading out to a terrace with little table and chairs and fabulous views over the countryside, the location was rural but close enough to get to places of interest, host was great, very friendly and knowledgeable about the area, great breakfast. Did not eat in the restaurant but was told by other guest the food was of a very high standard.
What did I like? Everything! Amazed not just at how Hazel and Ross manage to keep this fabulous hotel running almost unassisted, but that they do it all to such amazingly high standards, even down to baking their own bread and superb croissants, growing their own vegetables and making daily early morning shopping trips to buy fish straight from the boat.
Room very comfortable and with a fabulous view, food the best I have ever enjoyed in this part of the world – or maybe in any hotel, anywhere – and Hazel couldn’t have been any more welcoming or helpful.
Oh, and Ross is an absolute genius in the kitchen.
This really is one of those hotel finds you almost want to keep secret, in case you can’t get in next time!
- Excellent food in the restaurant. The Owners were very helpful and went out of their way to source food that I could eat, as I have a limited diet. Room very comfortable, clean and spacious as are the lounge areas. A great place to relax – will definitely return.
- The location very quiet and very friendly staff. Food was amazing
The Copley Arms
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Copley Arms offers accommodations in East Looe, just 11 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Newquay is 31 miles from The Copley Arms, and Padstow is 26 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Location great and very helpful and friendly staff. Food and ambiance also great, with a decent choice of straightforward pub food. Quiet and relaxing after a long day on the road, and although the weather was dreadful when I arrived, must be very picturesque in the summer.
- I was allocated Room 4 which had a Bathroom en-suite as well as Room 5. Exceptionally clean all towels and linen provided, beds very comfortable, and locals really friendly.We would recommend this place to everybody! p.s Beer and food fantastic!!!
- The staff were very friendly and the food was good. Overall we enjoyed our stay and a convenient base for sightseeing.
- The food at lunch time was good. We has relatives with us at dinner and we all enjoyed the varied menu. Well cooked and served efficiently. The breakfast was cooked to order and lots of it to enjoy.
- Fantastic breakfast which was kindly served a little earlier due to work commitments, very much appreciated!
Talland Bay Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Talland Bay Hotel is located in Talland, just 16 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 26 miles from Talland Bay Hotel, and Falmouth is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location even in a wet misty Kernow winter. Superb rooms; beautiful grounds and stunning views. Incredibly professional service at dinner yet v friendly and warm. Super food too.
Excellent gin selection
- Fantastic view from hotel. The bed was really comfortable,slept really well. Overall great accomodation
- Location and views were excellent. Works of Art inside and outside hotel added to interest and ambience. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable.
Second visit to Talland Bay Hotel this year. Absolutely wonderful.
Food is beautiful, great surroundings with lots of fabulous art work – very quirky.
Managed to walk around the garden, shame it was raining again, but still always worth a stroll.
Top Hotels In Saint Martin Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Martin Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!