10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Marks Isle of Man – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Marks Isle of Man is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Marks Isle of Man. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Marks Isle of Man. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Marks Isle of Man. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Marks Isle of Man right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Marks Isle of Man with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Marks Isle Of Man:
Sefton Express Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Situated across from Ronaldsway Airport, this friendly, budget hotel offers affordable accommodations including breakfast, Wi-Fi and free private parking, with easy access to public transportation nearby.Sefton Express Hotel is an ideal budget choice for all travelers to the Isle of Man. Its cozy rooms are well-furnished with flat-screen TV and private bathroom facilities. Business facilities, including fully equipped meeting rooms and Wi-Fi access, are also available for you to use.Enjoy a continental breakfast every morning before work or sightseeing. Just across from Sefton Express Hotel you will find the seasonal steam train stop as well as the public bus station, allowing you easy access to the rest of the island. If you are driving, enjoy free private parking during your stay.Sefton Express Hotel’s friendly staff can help you make the most of your visit to the Isle of Man and are happy to help you with your travel arrangements.
- We needed to get a good night’s sleep and we did I am happy to say 🙂
Room was clean, comfortable and well stocked for tea/coffee making. Beds were comfortable and TV worked easily.
All staff were very helpful and friendly, just right.
- The girls on the desk where extremely helpful and so nice had a great stay.
I was happy to be given only half the usual portion of porridge at breakfast.
It was nice to walk directly from the airport across the grass.
- Warm welcome on arrival. Nothing too much trouble for the staff Plenty of leaflets and information in the foyer to help you get the best from your holiday. Able to leave luggage after checkout until time to catch our plane. Food cooked to order and served promptly
Falcons Nest Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Falcons Nest Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Erin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 6 miles from Falcons Nest Hotel.
- the view from the room was wonderful. The reception staff and the staff who serve the evening meals are excellent as were the meals they served. We will be going back soon.
- The whole experience was wonderfu.we have been doing to the Isle of Man for 9 years and have stayed in a different hotel. That hotel was closed for refurbishment, we won’t return to that tote.
- I was upgraded to an apartment as Hotel has no lift (mobility probs} at no extra cost or a single room- fantastic!!
- A very friendly establishment with a great bar which is always full of local characters. Staff very helpful and will definitely book again.
Manx patois ( how the Manx communicate )
Climbing William Milner’s tower for the first time in 70 years
Shore Hotel offers accommodation in Port St Mary on the Isle of Man. This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi. All rooms have a sea view.A full breakfast selection can be enjoyed in the in the restaurant, which features a log fireDouglas is 10.6 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Isle of Man Airport, 3.7 miles from Shore Hotel.
Quality hotel with a really friendly feel to it. The staff were excellent and the food, breakfast and evening dining were really good quality and value for money.
The venue had a really good vibe.
- The bedrooms have some great details apart from being super comfy and clean with a luxurious feel. We loved the open fireplace in the bedroom , the private sunny terrace overlooking the sea, that we could have brought the dog. We spent time admiring a carefully handmade wardrobe with a bevelled edge to copy at home !! The staff greeted us warmly and our meals were delicious. The bar has a good feel about it too.
- Fabulous owners and staff who couldn’t do enough for you. Fantastic food. Super location with beautiful views out to sea. Recently refurbished so rooms were gorgeous!
- We had a wonderful stay with everything being faultless, in particular the staff making us feel so very welcome, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was a highlight, with a delicious fruit platter served to start followed by a cooked breakfast of our choice, all of this was in front of a roaring fire looking out at the ocean. We had the twin room which was beautifully decorated, with lots of space and great views.
- Great breakfast and the room was really lovely with a great view, the staff were really nice and very attentive.
- Quality hotel with a really friendly feel to it. The staff were excellent and the food, breakfast and evening dining were really good quality and value for money.
One of our top picks in Douglas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mannin Hotel offers accommodations in Douglas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The hotel was very clean and spacious
and the staff very helpful and friendly and lovely people .. nothing was too much trouble
The menu was extensive and the meals we had at the hotel excellent
I would recommend the cocktails especially … some of their own creations …. Mannin Delight is now amongst my very favourites…. I didn’t try their Nightporter but it looked interesting
We had a brilliant time and will be back
- I am disabled the staff were wonderful helping me with always a friendly word and a smile on their face. The whole hotel lives up to it’s phrase a modern hotel with old fashioned values.
- Staff very friendly, spacious room and great breakfasts.
- Lovely hotel nice location room big and very clean great food and very friendly staff
We have traveled to the Isle of Man for a couple of years now, every year we have tried different hotels in the area. This has been the best – by far. Without a doubt – Mannin Hotel is the place to stay for us now.
Staff are helpful and friendly, rooms are clean & very comfortable (we had two joining twin rooms and a double), facilities work, the room had everything you needed (including iron and hair dryer) and breakfast was EXCELLENT. The most important thing for us was heating/ac and hot water (6 females all want different things)- this was on demand (per room) and was set by us and not the hotel – Other hotels in the area do not have this option (big no no for us).
- The hotel was very clean and spacious
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Sefton offers accommodations in Douglas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location is good and the receptionist as I checked out was very concerned that I hadn’t enjoyed my stay and wanted to do something about it, but by that time I just wanted to get out of the place as quickly as possible.
- The view of the beach, close proximity to center of town and restaurants.
We had a lovely family room.
Breakfast was also lovely
Staff couldnt do enough to help
The Bedroom and bathroom were a lovely size with 2 chairs and a table to relax at and the views spectacular.
Breakfast choice was really good and the food hot and replenished regularly .
- The family room was brilliant with the kids in a separate room beside us and with their own tv. Great options at breakfast and a fabulous swimming pool in the basement that I didn’t realise they had.
Ellan Vannin Hotel
One of our best sellers in Douglas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ellan Vannin Hotel offers accommodations in Douglas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 7 miles from Ellan Vannin Hotel.
- Outstanding service, excellent location, staff friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was as good as always. No sweeteners for the coffee though, despite previous requests.
- The only place I stay in Douglas. Great value and the staff are always so friendly. Would recommend for anyone wanting to stay for either business or leisure.
- Attention to detail was apparent. Coffee on tap was fantastic. Very helpful, I forgot a charger, would not hear of me buying one so they loaned me one.
- The staff were lovely. Freshly cooked breakfast, and cakes in the room were a nice touch. Great location too right on the seafront and near the shops and restaurants.
Best Western Palace Hotel & Casino
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Palace Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Douglas. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 8 miles from Best Western Palace Hotel.
- The staff were all exceptionally helpful and this really stood out.
Staff were very helpful and always cheerful
We had a view over the sea
- Restaurant had excellent food, breakfast was lovely, good choice, hot and freshly cooked. Enjoyed the carvery
- Staff were great. Particularly the reception staff
- The pool is wonderful, the staff an impressive team
The George Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Right in the centre of Castletown on the Isle of Man, The George is a 19th-century hotel located opposite historic Castle Rushen. Guests can enjoy castle views, fresh local cuisine, and free Wi-Fi.With luxury Gilchrist and Soames toiletries, rooms at The George Hotel all feature their own private bathroom and hairdryer. Free tea and coffee facilities are provided, along with a TV and radio.Freshly prepared to order, food at The George is made with local produce and seasonal vegetables, including Manx beef, lamb, and fish.Free parking is available, and Ronaldsway Airport is 3 miles away. The Ferry Sea Terminal in Douglas is located 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location, friendly helpful staff, owner stored our luggage after we had checked out to get some additional sightseeing done – nothing was too much trouble!
- Good central location on town square close to harbour, lively bar often with live music
- Nice hotel in the center of a beautiful town. The staff are very nice and friendly. Our room was very spacious with a very comfortable bed. We will come back.
- The location was good for the airport and Steam train station for access to the rest of the island. The reason for booking this hotel in the first place.
The George is one of the best Pubs in Castletown and has lodging above.
Our room was beautiful overlooking the square and the castle. The
history is facinating
One of our top picks in Douglas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Claremont is a 4-star hotel offering unique style and luxury within the Isle of Man. Located on the promenade, it offers scenic views out over Douglas Bay in many rooms.The Claremont Hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, hairdryers and tea and coffee facilities. Some rooms also provide sea views.The hotel also offers a warm and welcoming lounge, situated just off the main lobby area. Guests can also enjoy a full English breakfast.With stylish art deco interiors and views out over Douglas Bay, Coast Restaurant serves an extensive brasserie menu, featuring local produce.The bar offers specialty beers, premium spirits and international wines, and Coast is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Brilliant welcome from Jack made it a real good start ,he smiles too
- staff in restuarent were absolutely excellent….reception not as good….
- My second room is lovely, very spacious, with great views over the bay and the promenade (horse drawn trams clomping by). Free DVDs, an iPod docking station and Aveda cosmetics (yea!) The restaurant food is amazing (brilliant fish and chips) and the cocktails (nice Raspberry Collins with fresh fruit) are very good. The lounge is comfy and the staff friendly and helpful at both restaurant/bar and reception. Excellent position on the promenade with a bus stop to the airport almost right outside.
- Great location, staff are always welcoming and helpful – and they do a great breakfast.
- consistent 5 star service!! Everyone lovely!! So accommodating. Lovely views and facilities. Aveda in the room my fave!!
The Empress Hotel
One of our top picks in Douglas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Empress Hotel offers accommodations in Douglas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isle Of Man Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The Buffet Breakfast was good, The general hotel facilities were very good. The en-suite bathroom and wardrobe space were fine
- Staff were great as always, breakfast is also very good and always well stocked. Rooms seem to be getting refurbed too, so they are modern and comfy- especially like the 13A socket by the bed for phone charging. For a quick bite of tasty food and cold beer I can’t recommend ‘New Hong Kong’ in the centre of town- out of the hotel, turn right, and keep walking til you see it on your right, 10 mins max.
- Staff very friendly and efficient. Always willing to help.
- Close to where we wanted to be. Room nicely furnished and decorated and very comfortable.Staff on the whole very friendly.
- Although the single room was quite small, it was clean, fresh and well decorated. The bed was definitely one of the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in! Breakfast was excellent and constantly re-stocked right to the end of service. I will certainly stay here again.
Top Hotels In Saint Marks Isle Of Man Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Marks Isle of Man to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Marks Isle of Man but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Marks Isle of Man. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!