10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Margaret Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Margaret Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Margaret Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Margaret Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Margaret Suffolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Margaret Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Margaret Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint Margaret Suffolk:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Swan Motel offers accommodations in Beccles, just 15 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the hotel. Great Yarmouth is 12 miles from Swan Motel, and Aldeburgh is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from Swan Motel.
- The beds are some of the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in. Very peaceful and quiet nights sleep. No complaints at all.
- The best were excellent and breakfast was wonderful. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Lovely rooms, excellent food, fresh cooked breakfast and friendly staff.
- The food was excellent but HUGE portions so beware – if you have a starter it is very doubtful you will get through a main course! Pleasant garden with lovely covered outside seating/smoking area with shrubs etc.
- Didn’t see photo. Very good accommodation. And the staff went out of their way to accommodate us for an earlier breakfast.
The Old Ram Coaching Inn
The Old Ram Coaching Inn offers accommodations in Tivetshall Saint Margaret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Norwich is 15 miles from The Old Ram Coaching Inn, and Ipswich is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from The Old Ram Coaching Inn.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. the Food breakfast and dinner was superb large choice freshly cooked to order . Room nicely appointed bed very comfortable yet firm . would recommend
- A really nice place, friendly staff. Good food, ample selection of drinks,large room.will recommend and return ourselves if in the area.
The staff were extremely friendly. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.
Full English breakfast was to die for!
We were in a Heritage room which had the beams etc. – very comfortable.
- The room and restaurant were lovely. Food and service excellent.
- Fabulous food in the restaurant and lovely cooked breakfast. Bed comfy and great to have good sized kettlenin the room.
The Castle Inn
One of our top picks in Bungay.Set in Bungay, The Castle Inn is a 1-minute walk from Bungay Castle and offers facilities like garden and bar. Each accommodation at the inn has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a sun terrace. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, while certain units at The Castle Inn also have a seating area. Some guest rooms feature a desk.A vegan breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Norwich International Airport is 16.2 miles from the property.
- Cherfull greeting on checking in. Four poster bed extra romantic and a nice breakfast.
- Friendly staff. Good food, comfy beds, warm & cosy even in the coldest weather.
- The staff were all marvellous, efficient and friendly. The room was lovely, clean, nicely decorated and warm and the bed was very comfortable. The food was really good and, once again, the dining room was warm which I appreciated as I suffer badly with the cold.
- Very comfortable stay at a friendly,cosy hotel. Lovely touches like toiletries, refreshments and facilities in room. Not a corporate approach but personal with a real key!
Excellent location.spacious room,lovely toiletries,comfy bed.
Friendly staff,great breakfast
Looking forward to a return visit
In the market town of Harleston, in the idyllic surroundings of the Norfolk and Suffolk borders, this 15th century coaching inn offers comfortable, modern accommodations with private bathrooms.Steeped in history, the hotel was restored in 1999 to a very high standard. All rooms are nicely decorated, with private bathrooms, with an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. Each room is individually decorated and furnished, with its own unique charm and atmosphere. Breakfast is included in all of the room rates.The cozy restaurant has a real fire and offers freshly prepared meals made using locally sourced seasonal produce whenever possible. The menu changes seasonally to reflect the best ingredients available locally and there is also an extensive and imaginative bar menu that changes daily. The traditional bar offers a range of authentic local ales, premium lagers and a fine selection of wines by the glass or bottle.
- The food was incredible and the staff were very attentive
- Nice room restaurant and bar area, staff very nice and friendly
- Nice hotel in a good location, the room was comfortable.
- A well located hotel with excellent bar facilities. We enjoyed our overnight stay, but as I explained to the receptionist we consider the room we were given to be a small double, which was fine for one night but we couldn’t have remained there for a week. Both bed and floor space too confined.
- Very hot and very noisy. Bed was comfortable but the room was too hot.
The Swan Hotel combines centuries-old hospitality with the latest modern amenities. There are 16th-century beams, huge inglenook fireplaces and an arched courtyard.In Harleston, the Swan Hotel has an excellent carvery restaurant.There are function rooms at the Swan, and the hotel can cater for weddings and other large social events.
- I find this wherever I go really but there are never enough milk cartons in the room for tea and coffee.
- Wonderfully friendly, pet lovers, fantastic live jazz band, frinendly staff. Great.
- Real Olde Worlde Hotel, the room floor was uneven and sloped downwards to the window, the doors were low and small so i had to stoop to go to the bathroom and it had exposed beams, what you would expect from a really old building, it was great ….. food really tasty and comfy bed.
Good quality breakfast
Management style slightly bizarre
- Only stayed one night – location ruled but good value for money.
The King’s Head Hotel Wetherspoon
The King’s Head Hotel Wetherspoon is located in Beccles, just 16 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Great Yarmouth is 12 miles from The King’s Head Hotel Wetherspoon, and Aldeburgh is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Card key sometimes did not work. Find cushions and throws just a nuisance, what do you do with them but throw them on the floor?
Excellent room and good service.
Excellent location in the town center.
- The staff were outstanding. Friendliest bunch of people we have come across in a long time. Very helpful and obviously had a good working relationship with one another.
- Fantastic location, great for a weekend getaway. All staff (and locals) were really friendly and helpful. Room was really spacious and well decorated, great facilities and clean.
- The service personal were friendly and the bar menu / breakfast was varied and good value. The room was clean, spacious and modern. Would recommend to others as the location, in the middle of the town is a plus.
Located in Beccles, 16 miles from Norwich, Swan House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Great Yarmouth is 12 miles from Swan House, and Aldeburgh is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The room was attractive and clean. The Swan House is situated next to the lovely church in Beccles.
- Loved the style and decor of the room, comfy bed. Great bathroom.
- The style of the accommodation and the location of the main hotel
- Beautifully decorated room (Margot), quirky, well equipped, very comfortable and quiet. Staff were just lovely and so helpful. Do try the tapas on offer at El Andaluz below the rooms, they are just AMAZING.
- Great location with some walks along the water close by and a short drive to Southwold which was a really great day out. Restaurant in the Swan was very good and our host William was very welcoming. A relaxing stay in an interesting historical area. ‘Bear and Bells’ pub has a roaring open fire and offered good food and entertainment on Saturday nights
Waveney House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Waveney House Hotel offers accommodations in Beccles. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norwich is 16 miles from Waveney House Hotel, and Great Yarmouth is 12 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Location is superb, especially if the weather is good and you are able to sit by the water. The bed was extremely comfortable. Staff were excellent. Breakfast not the best.
- Our room had a really fab view of the river Waveney and was very well furnished and very comfortable. Good facilities, and bar & restaurant with friendly staff. The patio seating area was very nice and we really enjoyed having breakfast in the conservatory area overlooking the river. Good parking, and within easy walking distance of the lovely town of Beccles. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again
- The location, the room, the bathroom, the receptionist, the food.
The hotel is in a lovely position and Beccles is an interesting small town.
Comfort and facilities of the hotel are good and reception staff were really friendly (when they were there.
Staff were very friendly, and service at the bar and restaurant was really good.
The bar was amazing overlooking the river.
The food was really tasty, steaks cooked to perfection.
Sibton White Horse Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sibton White Horse Inn offers accommodations in Saxmundham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Norwich is 25 miles from Sibton White Horse Inn, and Ipswich is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 29 miles from Sibton White Horse Inn.
- Nice to find a pub/ b&b that serves both smoked haddock and smoked salmon as an alternative to the usual ‘full English’ both were excellent.
- Although this is a pub the food was better than what we would normally expect.
- The landlord was friendly, the staff were helpful and the food was great The room was seperate from the pub and very comfortable.
- Comfortable friendly environment. Excellent quality food, well presented with specials to add variety to the menu.
- Good size of room and very clean. Good feel bar with good ales. Food was excellent.
The Stables at Henham Park
Located in Southwold, 23 miles from Norwich, The Stables at Henham Park features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ipswich is 28 miles from The Stables at Henham Park, and Great Yarmouth is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The room we had…minsmere…. was exceptional lovely roomy room with very good facilities a very comfy sofa too a excellent view from the window over the meadows full of sheep.
- A gorgeous peaceful haven totally isolated from the outside world apart from the occasional cry of a lamb searching for its mother. We were not bothered by any other visitor and Katie and Alan were very welcoming and breakfast was substantial, hot and delicious with fresh local produce.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Amazing location and breakfast. Room comfy and clean. We will be back 🙂
- Beautiful place. Excellent breakfast and we were recommended the White Heart for dinner which has a lovely view of the estuary and great food.
- The owners were very friendly and attentive from the moment we arrived. The facility is situated in a very large country estate, and is extremely peaceful. The room was cavernous and the bed extremely comfortable. Breakfast was superb, and the honesty bar is a nice touch. I have no hesitation in recommending The Stables at Henham Park, and would definitely stay there again if I ventured that way in Suffolk.
Top Hotels In Saint Margaret Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Margaret Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Margaret Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Margaret Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!