10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-marcel Languedoc-roussillon:
Résidence Odalys Côté Canal
One of our top picks in Sallèles-dʼAude.Offering a seasonal and heated outdoor pool and a children’s playground, Résidence Odalys Côté Canal is set in Sallèles-d’Aude in the hamlet of Le Somail, 29 mi from Carcassonne. Cap d’Agde is 30 mi from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The pet-friendly accommodations is air conditioned and comes with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop.Résidence Odalys Côté Canal also includes a sauna for an additional charge, a boules pitch, a fitness center free of charge and a volleyball court.
Narbonne is 7.5 mi from Résidence Odalys Côté Canal. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 37 mi from Résidence Odalys Côté Canal. Free private parking is available on site.
- This is a budget accommodation, it is comfortable and clean but not sparkling! Apartments are fully equipped and staff are super friendly, and solved problems quickly. We like the location but it could be a bit remote.
- The staff were all super friendly and the apartments were well equipped and very clean
- We loved the peaceful location in countryside surrounded by vineyards, and access to lovely pools. The apartment was well equipped with everything you need. We loved the beautiful village of Le Somail which was a 5 minute drive and had four good restaurants. Also the restaurant in Saint Marcel sur Aude.
Taking a 2 bed unit you actually get 2 units which adds to the comfort, 2 bathrooms for example. The pool area is very appealing.Le Somail is a very cute port stop on the Canal du Midi.
The price was good but reflected the lower season of June.
- je suis revenu car j avais tout apprécier a mon premier séjour
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Located in Languedoc-Roussillon, in the heart of the Corbières vineyards, this charming and well-appointed hotel offers comfortable accommodations. The property is 6.2 mi from Fontfroide Abbey.Located on 2 hectares of wooded grounds, Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is just 15 minutes from Narbonne and 10 minutes from Lézignan-Corbières (motorways A9 and A61) and 20 minutes from the Canal du Midi.Guestrooms are unique in both their style and décor. All rooms are equipped with modern bathroom facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features traditional and Mediterranean cuisine with a choice of set menus, daily specials and à la carte choices. In the summer months, meals are served on the terrace or under the pergola.Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, tennis court and petanque area.
- The rooms were in a “cloister” type of arrangement which worked quite well. The facilities were good with a nice swimming pool. We had a balcony with our room with pleasant views. We ate outside and the food was good. Lights on in the dining room and bar would be a little more welcoming. Ideal location for visiting Carcassonne.
- the location was nice and very quiet, and a good location to explore the area
- The location is excellent, the place has quality for money and the rooms are big.
- A tranquil, small hotel located among the local vineyards. Excellent local wine, both red and white. An enjoyable meal in the restaurant. Very pet friendly. Amicable staff. The resident dog is adorable. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again when visiting the region.
- The staff were ever so friendly and tried their very best to assist, explain and even the resident Labrador made friends with our grumpy 16 year old Lurcher Phoebe. Good luck fort the coming months
Novotel Narbonne Sud A9/A61
The Novotel Narbonne Sud is located in Narbonne, 1.2 mi from A9 highway (exit 38). It features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a restaurant and a terrace. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout. The property is a 5-minute drive from the center of Narbonne and a 20-minute drive from the sandy beachesGuest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV, air conditioning and modern amenities. One small bottle of water is offered upon arrival. There are 3 rooms with facilities for guests with reduced mobility. Some rooms were renovated in 2018.There is also a gift shop with Novotel branded items and an indoor children’s playground with Xbox game console and tablets.Free secure parking and 8 electric vehicle charging stations are also available at the hotel. Ste Rose Golf course is a 4-minute drive away. Novotel Narbonne Sud is 1.9 mi from Narbonne Train Station and 37 mi from Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport.
- Very comfortable bed and excellent location for the motorway – also a pool but never got to try that
- Everything especially the staff who are really friendly. Kids eat free for breakfast when an adult pays is a great deal!
- Tout est agréable en cet établissement. Le personnel est très accueillant agréable sympathique et très professionnel. Bonne étape en ce qui nous concerne.
- Du choix dans le petit déjeuner . Les petits coin repos spacieux et nombreux. Un personnel attentif. La chambre était spacieuse, bien climatisée, propre. La petite attention ( café, tisane etc) est agréable.
- Fräscht renoverat hotell med bra kök! Både middag och frukost klart bättre än normalt i Frankrike. Sköna sängar och bra service av vänlig och serviceminded personal.
Hotel du Mas
Set in a pine-wood, this 3-star hotel is located in Vinassan, just 5 mi from Narbonne. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and the Mediterranean Sea is just 9.3 mi from Hotel du Mas. Free WiFi access is available.Hotel du Mas offers 41 rooms, all equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They all include a private bathroom and some of them also have a furnished terrace.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant serves fish specialties for dinner.Free private parking is available on site. The historic center of Narbonne is 4.3 mi away, while Narbonne Plage is 7.5 mi from the property. Hotel du Mas is 4.3 mi from the A9 Motorway.
The food in the restaurant was really good, and the hosts were a tremendous source of information on the area and wines.
A really nice, friendly and well managed hotel.
- The hotel décor is attractive and delightful – especially our quirky terrace room. The friendly atmosphere towards us and our dog could not be bettered. Dinner and breakfast were excellent. We felt refreshed and very happy as we left , on our long drive down to Southern Spain. We will certainly go back.
- What a lovely surprise as I searched looking for a quality hotel near the freeway. We were not disappointed. The owner is super friendly and knowledgeable regarding wines in this region. As other clients were off to the nearby beaches we spent the afternoon around a well maintained pool with a few drinks. Beautiful trees surround the hotel creating a peaceful ambience and there is plenty of parking. We could have spent more time in the region and will come back to this hotel.
- Great location and very friendly staff with a warm reception in the evening
- The staff were welcoming. The rooms comfortable. Food from the set menu was really good. Pool area was clean.
- The food in the restaurant was really good, and the hosts were a tremendous source of information on the area and wines.
Citotel Hôtel Du Midi
Citotel Hôtel Du Midi is located in Narbonne city center, within walking distance of the historic center and the famous Canal du Midi. This hotel offers spacious guest rooms with free WiFi access.All rooms at the Hôtel Du Midi are air-conditioned, soundproofed and offer modern private bathrooms and LCD TVs with cable channels.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance of the property.Guests of the Hôtel Du Midi can discover Narbonne’s shopping district and visit the Canal de la Robine and the Via Domitia. The hotel has a secured garage where guests can store their bicycles for free or park their car or motorbike for an additional fee.
- On street parking and garage parking were available. Hotel was clean. Bathrooms were renovated and looked nice.
- Central location, quiet building, helpful staff. Easy access to the rail station and historical city centre.
- Breakfast was adequate. Staff on duty at breakfast very chirpy and inviting.
- Very central, receprionist very helpful. It was one of the quietist hotels I’ve ever stayed in no traffic or outside noise at all
- Friendly helpful staff hotel was clean and tidy, breakfast excellent.
Offering a restaurant, Douce France is located in Cuxac-d’Aude. Free WiFi access is provided throughout. This hotel is accessible for people with reduced mobility. Guests can enjoy a shared terrace with outdoor sitting areas. The property is a 10-minute drive from Narbonne and 16 mi from Narbonne Beach.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a patio. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a toilet.At Douce France, packed lunches and special diet meals are available upon request.Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport is 66 mi away, and the A9 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
What a great service.
the receptionist is one of the nicest people I’ve encountered and she was super flexible with my needs and requests.
The room is large, very comfortable, clean and the inside patio is a piece of peace and quiet.
- Comfortable bed. This is a very basic country hotel. Ok to stay in on your way somewhere else. Friendly staff.
- Food ok,beds comfy,staff very helpful,quiet, good value with discount.
- Staff were lovely, very friendly & helpful with local information. Lots of choice for breakfast – everything was fresh and tasty. Room and bathroom very big & the a/c & wifi worked well. Nice patio area to have breakfast or sit out in the evening. Only a 10-minute drive into Narbonne, and well located for other trips to nearby towns.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming. This hotel was chosen for an overnight stay when travelling with an elderly relative with mobility limitations. It serves it purpose well. Clean, modern, but basic. Good breakfast.
- What a great service.
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Narbonne Centre
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located in the center of Narbonne, just 1,950 feet from the train station, Zenitude Hotel-Residences Narbonne offers modern self-catering studios with wired internet access. Narbonne Beach is a 20-minute drive away.Some studios feature a view of the city. They all have a living area with a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom. The kitchenette includes a microwave and electric kettle.A continental buffet breakfast is available each morning at a supplement. Supermarkets and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Additional features include laundry facilities and private parking on site. Béziers is just a 30-minute drive away and Carcassonne is 37 mi from Zenitude Hotel-Residences Narbonne.
- Easy parking. Friendly staff. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Did not have breakfast at the location; I was very disappointed with the wifi service, it only worked for one day and the excuse was, it was an internet issue, but the day we arrived it worked perfectly but they say they changed the password the first of each month and a password issue does not take that long. If every month they change the password, they should make sure this should not be happening; I was also told the issue was in the area or town and we had to take a bus to a McDonald (far from the Hotel), and they had no issue. We picked this Hotel in part for the wifi, so it’s unacceptable to be out of it for our stay minus one day
- It’s a little bare-bones but at these prices you’re getting value for cash. You have to pay extra for daily housekeeping which I found somewhat irritating. But the rooms are large and include a kitchenette!
- The location was good, close to the centre. The parking was really good, a safe place for the car. The staff spoke english very well and were very friendley.
- Location was good. Room was clean. Staff was friendly and pleasant.
The Fasthotel Narbonne is located 1.2 miles from the Narbonne exit on the RN9 south, 3.1 miles from the city center and 7.5 miles from the beaches.All of the guestrooms are equipped with private shower and toilet, TV Canal + and Canal satellite, telephone and air-conditioning. Nonsmoking rooms are available.The Fasthotel Narbonne has a restaurant that features quality traditional cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Set menus are available as well as à la carte service.Secure public parking is available on site.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant and good food , very comfortable bed
- The room was lovely but the man was sarcastic and made us feel uncomfortable. The lady who checked us in was lovely though x
- Cheap and cheerful but good value for money. Good restaurant and breakfast.
- C’est un hôtel pratique et peu cher sur la route des vacances. La chambre était propre et le petit déjeuner était bon. Le parking est appréciable.
- Von den preiswerten Hotels ausstattungsmäßig eines der besten
Hotel ibis Narbonne
One of our best sellers in Narbonne! Ibis Hotel Narbonne is located 3.1 mi from the center of Narbonne and 1,650 feet from the A9 motorway. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access and a garden with a terrace.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. They each include a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Snacks are available throughout the day and traditional cuisine is proposed in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is provided and Narbonne Train Station is 3.1 mi away. The property is 7.5 mi from Narbonne Plage and 40 mi from Perpignan â Rivesaltes Airport.
Very close to the highway.
Close to highway
Fast checkin late at night
- Excellent for breaking up long motorway drive. Cheap and cheerful. Located close to motorway.
- This is an Ibis Hotel and it does what it says on the box. There are no frills. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful.
- Second stay at hotel so we knew what to expect. The rooms are cramped. Breakfast is a buffet but not a great selection. Hotel restaurant is very good. Location is exteremely good for access to the motorway.
- Very close to the highway.
Hotel de France
Featuring free WiFi and a patio, Hotel de France offers accommodations in Narbonne, just 300 feet from Narbonne’s indoor food market.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge service at the property. Breakfast is available for an extra charge and includes local produce.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. For guests that wish to explore the local area, Canal de la Robine is 4.3 mi from the property while Saint-Just-et-Saint-Pasteur de Narbonne Cathedral is 2,300 feet away.Béziers is 16 mi from Hotel de France, while Agde is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 20 mi from Hotel de France.
- Vincent and Marion were very friendly and helpful. Even though Vincent was heading off to his day off, he stayed and helped us with our heavy luggage and many great instructions in how to enjoy Narbonne. The hotel is quiet and comfortable. The decor is very simple and could use a refreshing, but the site is ideal for enjoying the beautiful city. Breakfast was excellent: abundant and delicious, with very good coffee.
- Very friendly and accommodating. Felt like guests at a friends house!
- easy to come and go and staff were very helpful,its situated very central
- Location was excellent and it was very quiet at night.
- Bed was very very comfortable and the room large and airy. We enjoyed the local products at breakfast, Claire’s yogurt was a special treat. We found the location great for walking and right across the street from the beautiful food market. A great place to base your stay in Narbonne. Easy street parking or a free lot nearby made it perfect for us. We really enjoyed our 3 nights here and would book again.
Top Hotels In Saint-marcel Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!