10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Marcel Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Marcel Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Marcel Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Marcel Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Marcel Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-marcel Burgundy:
Première Classe Chalon Sur Saône
A great stopover between Lyon and Dijon.Easily accessible from the A6 highway, exit 25 Chalon Nord, and near the main lines of communication and major recreational activities, the hotel is a few minutes from the center of town. It is a great departure point for exploring Chalon and the region.
- Good locatioon for a night stop off the motorway. Good value for money.
- The breakfast was ok. Good parking. Good Campanile right next door for dinner.
- The breakfast was as expected. Not too great a choice but having stayed in a Premiere Classe many times before, we knew what to expect. Staff were great!
- Got room 24. Whole night I heard some sort of a ventilator going. No hook or wardrobe in the room. Fortunately it was just one night.
- The location was perfect. We did not have breakfast as we did not have time but lots of people were in the breakfast room & it looked like they were enjoying it.
Appart’city Chalon-Sur-Saone is located in the Saint-Cosme district, the center of all the economic and cultural activities of the city. It offers modern studios and apartments.All of the apartments have a TV, individual heating and private shower and toilet. Each has a fully equipped kitchen area with a dishwasher. Cable internet access is available and WiFi can be provided on request.A daily buffet breakfast and bed and bath linen are provided at the Appart’city Chalon-Sur-Saone. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The Chalon-Sur-Saone Train station is just a 3-minute walk away and the Dijon-Bourgogne airport is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
- Spacious, lovely apartments and well equipped. Excellent price and location!
Very quiet location yet easy access to town.
Handy for us to have a small kitchen area as we were there taking part in a sporting event so ate our own food.
- location is the best. it is near Gare de Chalon. and staffs were kind.
- Check in was quick and easy thanks to a text message earlier in the day with the building access code and key safe combination. The location was great, easy walking distance from the shops and right by the station. The room was quiet and comfortable, the bed especially so, and the shower was really good – strong pressure and hot.
- Friendly staff. Great location, sorry walk into interesting town. Rooms were perfect for us, so much cheaper to do self catering. Expensive to eat out.
Hôtel Le Saint Rémy
This charming hotel is located just 0.9 mi from the city center of Chalon-sur-Saone, in the south of the Burgundy region. It offers bright accommodations and a breakfast buffet daily.Guest rooms at Hotel Le Saint Remy are decorated in warm colors. Modern facilities include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom.Every morning breakfast is served in the lounge. Within walking distance of the hotel, there are shops and just 1.2 mi away in the car you can find a choice of restaurants.Hotel Le Saint Remy is just 1,650 feet from La Voie Verte cycle path and free parking is available in front of the hotel. Private parking is also available upon request.
- Just perfect place for a stop over. Very nice owner, very clean. Amazing value for money.
Nice breakfast, fresh croissants, fruit etc
Clean comfortable bed.
- This family-run hotel provided a pleasant stop over on our way south. We asked for a quiet room and the hotel fulfilled our expectations. Staff were nice and helpful. We slept well and enjoyed a good continental breakfast in the morning. Just a 15-minute walk into Chalon. Overall, we feel we received good value for money and recommend this establishment to others.
- Great location and a nice award winning bakery close by, nothing too wrong for putting your head down one night but better value out there
- The perfect family room when travelling with young children. To have a twin room connected to a double with en-suite and all for the price of one room was fantastic. Also, we were able to take our small dog for €5. The location was great, close to the motorway to ensure only a slight detour from our journey to the Alps but also in a quiet residential area. We drove into the historic city centre for supper after a walk in one of the local parks. The staff were very welcoming, helpful and spoke great English. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.
Kyriad Chalon-Sur-Saone Centre
One of our best sellers in Chalon-sur-Saône! Kyriad Chalon-Sur-Saone Center is a 14-minute walk from Chalon-sur-Saone Exhibition Center. Guests have free access to the sauna and Chalon Cathedral is only a 7-minute walk from the hotel.A flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a telephone are included in the guest rooms, which have a modern décor. Each room has a private bathroom.A daily breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room, which features vaulted ceilings, wooden furniture and tiled floors. A large range of restaurants can be found in the area.In the heart of the city, the hotel is located 3.7 mi from Chalon-Sur-Saone Golf Club and Leo Lagrange Stadium is 2.8 mi away. There is a public car park located on site. An underground parking is also available at an extra cost.
- Electric kettle with tea, coffee and biscuits in room. Breakfast room is a domed cellar. “Le Figaro” daily newspaper free. Decent “traditional” Irish pub nearby, also a McDonalds if you like that sort of thing. A branch of Galeries Lafayette is not too far. Railway station (TGV) within walking distance.
- in the center of the city, walking distance to the all restaurants
- Parking was brilliant for our motorcycle, ungrounded garage. Location was great . Lovely room. Didn’t have breakfast.
- Efficient heating, it was v v cold outside. Good location, central. Free parking opposite. Fabulous breakfast in lovely vaulted cellar. Very friendly staff.
Kyriad had a small parking garage. My classic car fit in it, even though the staff were used to modern current day cars not fitting in any more.
The hotel is an old, classic french building with corridors and separate buildings. The rooms were nicely refreshed however.
Staff served us breakfast when we arrived a little too late.
Campanile Chalon sur Saône
Ideally located only 1.9 mi from the city center and train station, the hotel is also close to the A6 motorway.The guest rooms at Campanile Hotel Chalon-sur-Saône features tea and coffee facilities, and they are refilled daily. All the rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi access.Discover a European network of hotels and restaurants that offers a convivial and family atmosphere.
- Excellent location close to the motorway, and good breakfast. Would stay there again.
- Location close to autoroute junction. Easy to find. Pleasant staff.
- The lady at reception was warm and welcoming and the terrace was lovely on such a warm evening.
- This was a fairly typical Campanile, 30 minute walk to town, contained all the basics, food okay, room small and a bit oppressive, cheap enough
- Everything was clean and the staff were very helpful. Rooms were amazing for the price!
Hôtel de la Colombière
One of our top picks in Chalon-sur-Saône.Located in Chalon, Hotel de la Colombière is 800 feet away from the railway station. Set in a former coaching inn, this hotel has a closed inner courtyard.Hotel de la Colombière features rooms with parquet floor, flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. Each comes with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning and free WiFi access is provided.At night, enjoy a relaxing moment with a drink in the hotel’s bar. Hôtel de la Colombière also has secure, private parking and a covered garage for bikes, and charges are applicable.Hotel de la Colombière is set a 10-minute walk from the city center. It offers easy access to all the attractions of the town.
Claudia was so friendly and welcoming.
Extremely clean and comfy and in an ideal location for eating out and shops just a few steps away.
A fanyastic stop off point on our journey home for us.
- good setting, friendly & very helpful staff, lots of hard work has been put in to make the hotel how it is today.
- Breakfast was nice. The room was comfortable with the shower excellent. Location was very good being just of main thoroughfare.
- Charming hotel and the owner very friendly and very helpful😊
- It was an ideal stopping off point. It was close to the Town centre
- Claudia was so friendly and welcoming.
Hotel The Originals Chalon-sur-Saône Nord (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Chalon-sur-Saône Nord (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel) offers soundproofed accommodations equipped with air conditioning and free WiFi access. Located in the famous wine region of Bourgogne, it is just a 5-minute drive from Chalon-sur-Saone.Guest rooms at Hotel The Originals Chalon-sur-Saône Nord (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel) feature a TV with satellite channels, Canal + and beIN Sports. They each have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily at Hotel The Originals Chalon-sur-Saône Nord (ex P’tit-Dej Hotel). The hotel is accessible via the A6 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Firstly, we wanted a cheap hotel near to the motorway. It was indeed a cheap hotel near the motorway staff were great, and the breakfast was worth the €5 extra.
- Friendliness of thé staff Who reacted rapidly and proposed a nice solution to our airco problem in our bedroom.
- Clean friendly staff good breakfast close to A26. Perfect for us.
- Nice, cozy little hotel, great for one night rest.
- Kind of fine given it was a busy Good Friday night and we couldn’t find anywhere else to stay. Safe and convenient off the motorway, around 5:30hrs from Calais.
Ibis Budget Chalon Sur Saone Nord
Ibis Budget Chalon Sur Saone Nord provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Chalon-sur-Saône. The property is around 1.1 mi from Sainte Marie Private Hospital and 2.1 mi from Chalon sur Saône Exhibition Center, while the Arts Center is 1.2 mi from the hotel.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Nicéphore-Niépce Museum is 1.6 mi from Ibis Budget Chalon Sur Saone Nord, while Chalon Cathedral is 1.6 mi away. Chalon-sur-Saône Train Station is 1.1 mi from Ibis Budget Chalon Sur Saone Nord. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 36 mi from the property.
- Very nice, free parking lot, and very close to our room
Fancy extra bed hanging over double bed (great playground )
- Good price, good breakfast, comfortable beds and a nice warm shower.
- Clean and perfect for a stopover, very good breakfast. Great value for money.
- Basic but very clean and fresh. Excellent value for money if you need to break a long car journey and get some sleep.
Saint Georges Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Chalon-sur-Saône! This hotel is ideally located in the heart of Chalon sur Saone, opposite the Station Square, and has a 656 ft² spa with sauna and hammam. This 19th-century hotel offers contemporary design rooms and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hotel Saint Georges are air-conditioned and soundproofed. They are equipped with private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Le Saint-Georges by Georges restaurant serves Burgundy specialties for both lunch and dinner. There is also a bar for guests to enjoy regional wines, and a buffet breakfast is served every morning.For an extra charge, private parking is available on site or in a private garage. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk service. Within 1.2 mi of Saint Georges you will find activities including kayaking, tennis and a wellness center.
- The room was spacious and well furnished. The bathroom clean and well equipped. The location is good. Easy to walk to restaurants and shopping. Parking is safe and on property.
- Good restaurant for dinner & parking excellent
Lovely staff, especially the restaurant manager where we had a News Year dinner.
The room was slightly more expensive than other places we stayed on our trip but we were prepared to pay it cf other places we had visited due to it being NYE. I loved the fact our room had a bath – not always a feature in French hotels these days. Dinner on NYE excellent plus the choice of wine to go with it.
Accommodating front desk personnel
- A good hotel for a stopover. Maybe because of the location which was not really very inspiring. The hotel itself is clean, everything you might need from wifi to a hot meal is available. Nice friendly and helpful staff. Easy to find, easy to park your car.
ibis Europe Chalon Sur Saone
The ibis is located near the Burgundy vineyards, 10 minutes from Beaune and the Côte des Vins wine route. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a pleasant restaurant.Rooms at the ibis Europe are cozy, modern and spacious. They include private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel features a modern restaurant and a bar serving snacks 24 hours a day. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free private parking is provided at the ibis Europe Chalon Sur Saone, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the ibis Europe will be happy to help you organize your stay 24 hours a day.
- We stay here every year as a family as our half way point to the South. Great location then we drive into the beautiful town and park near the river and walk to the square where you will find plenty of restaurants. We have always been accommodated so we have a inter connecting room as a family.
- Very modern, Clean room, nice outdoor pool, friendly staff, nice restaurant and bar area, easy access from A6 motorway. Perfect for a relaxing stop when driving across France. Big shopping centre and petrol station nearby. Quiet surroundings.
- Great location as a stop over whilst travelling to the South of France.
- Clean,tidy,comfortable beds and staff accommodating.Food in restaurant excellent!!!
- Stayed here a few times in the past. Last time the restaurant was disappointing. This time we decided to give it a try once again and it was much improved. Even to the point of producing an English translation of their menu. Very impressed with the service and the quality of food.
Top Hotels In Saint-marcel Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Marcel Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Marcel Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Marcel Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!