10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Marcan Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Marcan Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Marcan Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Marcan Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Marcan Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Marcan Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Marcan Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saint-marcan Brittany:
Vacancéole – Le Domaine du Mont – Mont St Michel
One of our top picks in Roz-sur-Couesnon.Located just 11 mi from Mont Saint Michel in Roz-Sur-Couesnon, Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont offers a shaded outdoor terrace. Some of the rooms are air conditioned.A flat-screen TV and free wired internet access are provided in all accommodations. Each room has its own bathroom with bath or shower, and towels are provided. Daily cleaning is provided except for the kitchen area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and a bakery delivery service is available. Drinks can be bought at the reception and you can have lunch or dinner in the nearby restaurants.Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont also has a children’s playground for younger guests. A heated indoor pool and a sauna are also featured at the residence.Saint-Malo is 25 mi from Vacancéole Le Domaine du Mont. Free WiFi access is available in the reception, while wired internet is provided in the rooms. Rennes Airport is 47 mi from the property, while Pontorson Train Station is 5.3 mi away.
- It would be nice to live there for a couple of days. The place is very quiet and beautiful, fresh air. Get all facilities in the kitchen but need to bring cook material.
- I liked the swimming pool. Family friendly concept.
- Very friendly and helpful lady at reception, speaking English. Buffet breakfast good, but some fresh fruit and boiled eggs would have made it superb. Excellent location for visiting Mont St Michel, Cancale (for oysters), Dinan and St Malo. Indoor pool is nice to have, but it is quite small, of course, and on our visit was crowded with kids.
- The view of the crountryside was awesome and peaceful. Nice and quiet. Short drive to mont Saint Michel
- Clean well stocked apartment with balcony, and a very good E8 breakfast (only quibble – a little fresh fruit would be nice) with good bread, juices, coffee, and reception was very helpful.
Hotel The Originals Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines (ex Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines is located just a 10-minute drive from Le Mont Saint Michel and a 35-minute drive from Saint Malo.Each guest room at Hotel The Originals Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines is soundproofed and has satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hotel The Originals Le Mont Saint-Michel Sud Les Quatre Salines has a restaurant, which serves regional and traditional cuisine and seafood specialties, using fresh local produce.The hotel provides a shuttle service between the hotel and Dol de Bretagne TGV station, Saint Malo TGV station, Dinard and Rennes Saint Jacques Airport. Free on-site parking is also available.
Very nice place to stay.
Beautiful nature around, nice rooms, free parking spots.
- Great breakfast! Nice staff. Loved the countryside/location.
- Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff for our two night stay, good choice for breakfast and two superb dinners. Only minutes from Mont St. Michel via the back roads.
- The breakfast was decent and the location was remote.
- It was quiet and out of the way. Breakfast was great.
- Very nice place to stay.
One of our top picks in Beauvoir.Résidence Fleurdumont offers pet-friendly accommodations in Beauvoir. Mont Saint Michel Abbey is 2.7 mi away. Résidence Fleurdumont also includes a seasonal outdoor pool, a tennis court and a pétanque playground. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a terrace or a balcony and a TV. Résidence Fleurdumont features free WiFi . Towels and bed linen are provided.There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven. A microwave, a refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. A breakfast kit is provided every morning.The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 26 mi from Résidence Fleurdumont.
- Beautiful property with many amenities. Clean, comfortable, friendly, and so close to Mont-Saint-Michel. Wonderful.
- Location, staff, facility, clean and very family friendly. Overall a good choice.
- The facility there has covered almost everything. It’s good to travel with a lot of friends or just the family stay. Can be really convenient. Even the location is now far away from the Mont Saint Micheal, 5min from parking 5.
- Very nice apartment hotel in a beautiful village.
- Wonderful place ideal for a visit to Mont St Michel great pool as well
Auberge de la Baie
This hotel is in the countryside of Normandy and provides free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant with a terrace.Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are provided in all of the modern guest rooms at Auberge de la Baie. They are all equipped with private bathrooms and hairdryers.The hotel’s air-conditioned restaurant presents a covered terrace and serves traditional Normandy cuisine, seafood and local specialties. A buffet-style breakfast is provided every morning.Free parking is available on site and the city of Avranches is 14 miles away. The hotel is a 45-minute drive from the beaches of Saint-Malo and Rennes is reached by car in 1 hour.
- Very clean. Crisp, clean bedding. Newer, well-thought rooms. Great view of and access to St Michel.
- Excellent restaurant! Try the salt marsh lamb chops!
- The area was fantastic for photos of Mont Saint Michel from a distance. It was easy to get scenic shots of Mont Saint Michel with the sheep pastures in the foreground. The area was calm and the hotel was comfortable.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Close to the bus station where we took the shuttle to the island.
- Food was excellent! Room was good sized and very clean!
Mercure Mont Saint Michel
This Mercure is located in parkland just 1.2 mi from the abbey of Mont Saint Michel. It offers spacious rooms with attached bathroom, a restaurant and bar and plenty of free on-site parking.The air-conditioned rooms at Mercure Mont Saint Michel are equipped with facilities for making hot drinks. A flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels is also provided.The restaurant, Le Pré Salé, is famous in the area and serves delicious seafood and regional specialties. The bar, Le Normandy, offers a relaxed setting for a drink among friends.Mercure Mont Saint Michel is 4 mi from Pontorson and 32 mi from Saint-Malo.
- Good location close to the Mont. Great breakfast served in the restaurant next door.
- Great location, comfortable beds, great bathrooms, overall cleanliness
The staff was very helpful and friendly, putting up with my questions on arrival.
The location was great! There’s no reason to move the car while staying in the area!
- Great staff, good food and great service, great room, and greatest location. Do NOT go to the Abbey first, but instead go to the hotel and check in. GET YOUR CODE for the parking lot from the hotel before arriving, drive to the hotel and after checking in, THEN take the tram to the site. It will pick you up near the hotel.
- Location was perfect, staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and functional and the rooms were huge.
Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne
Akena City Saint-Malo is located in Dol-de-Bretagne, 17 mi from Mont Saint Michel and a 30-minute drive from Saint-Malo. You can enjoy the hotel’s heated swimming pool or relax in the hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms at Akena City Saint-Malo Dol-de-Bretagne are decorated in a contemporary style and include free WiFi access and an LCD TV.Breakfast can be served every morning at an extra cost and upon prior reservation the day before. For lunch and dinner, you can dine in a nearby restaurant, just 650 feet from the property. Several restaurants can also be found in the center town, 1.9 mi away.Free private parking is provided on site.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The heated swimming pool was the best feature with a great jacuzzi. The staff was friendly and capable. The hotel was very clean. Overall a very good experience (just need to get around the lack of restaurant options). Great location and good value if you want to see st. malo and mont st. Michel.
- Very good location to get to Dinan and Saint malo.
- Air conditioning wonderful in high June temperature.
- Location, therefore quiet. Pool was good for family accompanying us. Bedroom, good size and clean. Comfortable bed.
- It was well positioned for where we wanted to be swimming pool was lovely for the children and the lady on the desk couldn’t be more helpful very pleasant stay
Le Beauvoir is located just 2.5 miles from Mont Saint Michel and a 20-minute drive from Cancale. It offers free private parking and a restaurant.Each guest room at the Beauvoir has a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine at the restaurant, and relax in the bar with an evening drink. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Le Beauvoir is 2.5 miles from Pontorson and is in close proximity to Alligator Bay.
- Adequate and very convenient to Mont St Michel, a short walk on a pathway that led all the way to Mont Saint Michel. Parking on site. The bed was comfortable and the shower good.
- Restaurant on site…many local places were closed. Friendly staff.
- Comfortable, quiet, close to Mont St Michel parking lot, friendly staff, good breakfast
- Good location, less than a mile from MSM Parking lots. Ample free parking.
- There is a great walking path to the Abbey. Basic hotel but fine for a good sleep. Cold buffet breakfast had various offerings.
Le Relais Saint Michel
Le Relais Saint Michel is an hotel facing the bay of Mont Saint-Michel. All guest rooms ( except Twin Room Saint-Michel with interior view) offer a private terrace and some have panoramic views of Mont Saint-Michel.The soundproofed rooms are comfortable and spacious. They are fully equipped with modern comforts including a mini-bar and free Wi-Fi access. Each room has private bathrooms.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal on the terrace, which offers views of the Mont St Michel.A free shuttle service that stops in front of the hotel will take you to the famous landmark Mont St Michel in just 10 minutes. Safety jackets are provided for guests wishing to take a walk at night. For guests arriving by car, secured parking is available with an extra cost.
- That it’s the closest hotel from Mont St. Michel.
- The location was superb. It is the closest property to MSM but the room was outdated and worn.
- This hotel is in a perfect location to visit Mont Saint Michel. The staff is friendly but the facilities are a bit run down.
- The hotel is very close to Mont-Saint-Michel, and is just right in front of the hotel. Very convenient. We can see Mont-Saint-Michel from our room. It is great
- Beautiful view from the restaurant and their food was very good. Staff were nice.
One of our top picks in Le Mont Saint Michel – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Gabriel is located 1 mi from Mont Saint-Michel. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with attached bathroom just a 25-minute walk from the walls of the old city.Accessed by stairs, the hotel’s spacious rooms include satellite TV. Each room has its own bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. La Rôtisserie serves specialties from the Normandy and Brittany regions.Additional facilities include a cash point. Hotel Gabriel is a 6-minute drive from the E401 motorway. Pontorson TGV Train Station has connections to Paris and is 4.5 mi away.
- Set up of the room was perfect for family of 4 which is very hard to do in France
- This is a very nice hotel. The room is quite comfortable. The breakfast is very good and offers many choices. There are also many choices for coffees and teas. The hotel has free wi-fi. The hotel location is very near the Mont and the free shuttle bus. A great pick for visiting the Mont.
- Excellent location. Walking distance to Mont Saint Michel!
- Super close to Mont St Michel. Decent room for 4 people. Good breakfast.
- The location was awesome as it is on the bus path to Mont St. Michel. So you can get to the hotel and then take the free shuttle to and from the monestary. The hotel itself is a very standard, a bit abstract decorated which my kids found ammusing but it was good. Walking distance to restaurants and some shopping as well.
Hotel Vert offers pastel-colored rooms with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi access. It is located 1.2 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel tidal island on the Normandy Coast.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the Vert’s restaurant, La Rotisserie. The hotel’s bar, L’Equinoxe, opens onto a private terrace.The Vert Hotel provides a 24-hour reception and private parking. There is also an on site supermarket and souvenir shop.
- Close to Mt St Michele, value hotel with continental breakfast on-site (extra $).
- Very convenient location next to store, restaurants, and shuttle stop. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very convenient for visiting Mont Saint Michel. Free shuttle picked up right outside of hotel. Room was adequate. Clean. Breakfast was satisfactory.
- Great location – shuttle to MSM picks you up right in front of the property. Quiet, clean and beds were wonderful. Breakfast was also very good.
- The location of the hotel was great with great access to a small convenient store next to the Hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I am glad we decided to stay off the island. Mont St Michel beautiful.
Top Hotels In Saint-marcan Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Marcan Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Marcan Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Marcan Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!